Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yeee`s sketchbook

Go down 
+13
Kindredsoul
Kojiyumi
Nibblet
Startear
jaRf
manga
Trollbabe
Embala
Sifra
Tynami
Prayer
Vaeri
Yeee
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
TrollHammer

TrollHammer

Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 25 EmptyMon May 24, 2021 2:24 am

Still enjoying your drawings, love the creativity and storytelling in each image! I need to go back to the beginning and try to figure out all the story lines, I know there's a culture going on that I see snippets of but perhaps I don't see as enough of the dolling thread to keep track of it all... Anyway, what's the history on the little one?

The reason I ask is it seems like donuts keep getting inserted into the EQ fandom. I had a short series that put a Kahvi analog being obsessed with them (inspired by her chase of the ruins of Blue Mountain's rune-stonework). In a way there's some similarity between Kahvi and this (Lily Pad?) little one, at least hair wise. Just wondering if there's a donut craving lurking beneath the EQ story-line just begging to be fed?

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 25 EmptyTue May 25, 2021 1:04 pm

Yay, I gained another like from the Pinis for my watercolor picture, strike! Very Happy  (boast boast!  Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 25 1f605  Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 25 1f606  Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 25 1f60b )

#condemned. day 25 of Mermay. What a prompt, but ok. Areias, emissary and prince of Atlantica had lured Yeee into a trap with a fake Peace negotiations Ball. She never thought he would train Dancing with her for months to hand her over to his vengeful grandfather King Triton. The king is looking Forward to having her beheaded. He also wanted the head of Sea Raider Ortega for the crime he had committed to Ariel, which led to Areias's existence..At least he could omit his anger at the queen of the High Sea Nation and quickly condemned and sentenced her to death by saw. But what is going on with Areias? Can he not bear the execution of the hated enemy? And why he clenches his fist? No,of course not. This is so not what he wanted. The executionioner will be the one who will not be well. Areias will get Triton not to kill her,but to put her in prison. (How to behead underwater? IT is not possible with an axe or a sword,but Whoa!!! With a saw is even more brutal.) Pencil Version.
Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 25 Mermay46
inked version
Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 25 Mermay47

hi, Trollhammer and thanx a lot.
" I need to go back to the beginning and try to figure out all the story lines, I know there's a culture going on that I see snippets   of"
Where to start? Maybe in the Roleplaying section? But my pictures are in here in this thread (only harpy pictures are flying elsewhere in the Harpy thread). And yes, you areright, these are all snippets. I am  a chaot and I am no storyteller, I have ideas concerning Yeees history and and like to draw some scenes out of it.
Now you wanted to read about Lilypad? She is one of the brats of Yeee and  Goldruff and one of the elf OC´s of my youngest daughter Malou. The backgroundstory is simply that my elder daughter Luna wanted her elf OC Moonlight to be the daughter of Yeee and "Chad", now Goldruff. And I thought it would be nice if I create also a little fullblood  sister for her in the EQ universe. And every May I partake in the Mermay contest on DeviantArt.com. Last year one of the theme prompts (one for every day in May) was "Lilypad ". The merbaby I drew for this prompt became the little sister of Moonlight and got the name "Lilypad". Later I had the idea to make her a more piraty elf, for it seemed to fit my daughters cheeky character. On the first Sea Raider comic I drew Lilypad appeared for the first time as adult. It showed her with a feature mix of Leetah and PiratesOfTheCaribbeans-Elisabeth Swan. On HeroForge she gained a 3-pointed hat, a cigar and a bottle of rum as accessoirs, LOL.  She knows how to enjoy her life and loves parties with plenty to drink.
So now to your question, what is the donut supposed to be? No, nothing with Elfquest, it's simply one of the prompts for this year's Mermay. The subject just screamed out for the little pirate Lilypad to appear on this picture as the little pesty thief who nicked all the eatable rests out of the humans picnic box. grin!
And why this monstrous picture above? Todays Mermay prompt is "condemned"

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 25 EmptyWed May 26, 2021 6:19 am

#saved. Day 26 of Mermay. Yes I had this posted before, but in pencil version and there where horrible errors in it , I am glad that I worked on it again. The text is the same as on Instagram, there I always have to go a little further or explain what concerns the typical Elfquest details.
Although it doesn't Look Like the poor land elf has been saved , but it is. Yeee rescues Rayek from an attacking horde of humans with His magical palace shard. It enhances every elf magic users powers. Luckily it enables Yeee to use the self shaping magic (to transform lungs into gills and legs into a fishtail) upon other beings too. But the procedure is horrible to be shaped into a water breather, especially when lying on the back and having no control about it.
Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 25 Mermay48

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 25 EmptyThu May 27, 2021 5:10 am

#insane Day 27 of Mermay. Rayek is completely transformed into a mer elf. His size has been shrunk and he can no longer breathe Air. Had he been sane, he could have successfully defended himself against IT.
Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 25 003_210
@jaRf: Hi! here are 2 pictures for your collection! Very Happy Razz Laughing

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 25 EmptyFri May 28, 2021 1:04 pm

#obsessed day 28 of Mermay. Yeee is obsessed with drowning every human at sea. As the Queen of mean she has declared war on them. This time she sinks an entire whaling ship and all of the sailors gone out on the dinghies.
Another revised picture.
Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 25 004_310
I can finally get to the working Dolphin maker. This one gets near the Sea Raiders companions, but I could also let them be a different cetacean species on Abode (World o. 2 moons).
Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 25 Dolphi10

HELP! Can annyone find me the working "Azaleas Dolls" Mermaid Scene Maker. Now I have Windows and the game is not on the Y8 site!?! WAAAAIL!

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 25 EmptyFri May 28, 2021 3:01 pm

Let me see if I can find it on Y8, was told a cheat, want to check if it works...

waiting for Y8 to load... it's there, just search for dolphin. I'm using the browser though, not the site. None of the flash games will work on explorer, firefox or chrome.

https://linktr.ee/lisabit
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 25 EmptyFri May 28, 2021 3:38 pm

hi, Tynami, it is not the dolphin maker I search,thanx. I can play with it already as seen above. I am in search for the  "Azaleas Dolls" Mermaid Scene Maker. Here this stuff:
Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 25 Lilypa18
I miss it so much  Sad , the mermans look so awesome, wanted to make more Areias pictures that are not drawn by myself . like this here
Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 25 Ariels12
and this Areias
Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 25 Ariels13

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 25 EmptySat May 29, 2021 4:18 pm

#coral Day 29 of Mermay. "Meet me at 50 fathoms!" or "See you at the feed Cannon!" is a common phrase among Sea Raiders. They refer to the Sea Raider's favourite Meeting Point, hiding place and trading Post near Atlantica. In the middle of a heap of rubble from sunk ships lies this one ship with a large gaping hole in the side, next to this hole a sign with the inscription: "Ye olde tavern at 50 fathoms deep". There, Silver has prepared a little coral surprise for Yeee, to her delight.
Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 25 Scan_210

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 25 EmptySun May 30, 2021 7:34 am

#competitive Day 30 of Mermay. Wild and fierce Sea Raider Ortega, the father of Areias, misses no opportunity to demonstrate his physical superiority. But his cetacean Kin are hard to beat in competition.
Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 25 Scan_211

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 25 EmptySun May 30, 2021 6:08 pm

inked version
Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 25 Mermay11
Fishy MERMAY FINISHED! :faceplant: ..and me too Sleep
The picture for tomorrows end of Mer May will be an old one.

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 25 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2021 4:01 pm

not Elfquest but Merorca Seawitch Madame Méduse. It is definitely not easy to place a cauldron on a black smoker without it falling. But it is even more difficult to keep a liquid in a cauldron floating in the sea without it combining with the sea water. This is only possible with a special spell.
 " Magia despumat aeni obtinuit amet omnibus vobis." (Magical bubbling cauldron hath taken hold on a lot of you all ! -yes the witchcraft language is very weird)  after removing the seawater from the inside of the cauldron. "despumat aeni trepidi despumat aeni, ut omnia intus vacua."(cauldron, bubbling cauldron, get empty of all inside!)
But the real spell was yet to come. What is going to be put into the kettle? And what kind of magic is that going to be?
Méduse: " "I guess I'll tell you right now, ha!" She raises her hands and chants freakily:
"Potio magicae, magicae potio,
quae manere debet sicut erat, per omnia sǽcula sæculórum.
Potio magicae, magicae potio,
custodite omne quod est, ita oportet manere in aeternum. Ha hahahaa" (Magic potion, magic potion, everything should stay as it was, forever and always. Ha hahahaa)Oh the last sounds were just her fanatic dirty witch laughter.
Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 25 Scan_212

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 25 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2021 5:18 pm

Drawing stupid jokes is my specialty. So now the Cave Club Kids dolls got it and 2 of them have already been elfizised and turned into cat elves  Razz
Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 25 Cavecl10
Here is Rockelle , or as a cat elf she can be Rockatte:
Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 25 Scan_212
and here is Roaralei
Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 25 Scan_213

Prayer

Prayer

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 25 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2021 4:24 am

I absolutely LOVE Rockelle and Roaralei, Yeee! I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you They look so vivid, with a beautiful coloring! So well done! Bravo! Are their characters like opposites?

Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 25 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2021 5:51 pm

Thanks so much, Prayer! Very Happy
The figures are simply copied from Mattel dolls and got turned into cat elves, nothing more. Razz

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 25 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2021 6:01 pm

This "nothing more" provides a LOT of fun, Yeee! Very Happy and you turn them into a quite believable "Stone Age" Elf tribe! Like

Last edited by Embala on Tue Jul 27, 2021 6:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 25 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2021 6:06 pm

heh heh thanx!

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 25 EmptySun Aug 08, 2021 5:44 am

I revised some pictures.
forgot the patterns on the tail
Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 25 Scan_213

and here forgot to ink Yeees caudal fin.
Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 25 Scan_214

In my vacation I played around with a dolphin colouring book, so this is not really mine but a drawn Sea Raider-dolphin (wolphin) dolling.  Tee hee! Laughing ..and sadly a lot of dirt on the paper Rolling Eyes , well it was used at a kids birthday party
Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 25 Scan_215

Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 25 EmptySun Aug 08, 2021 4:28 pm

I really like that witch drawing, especially with Halloween on my mind lately. I may have to try coloring it.

Those doll/cat elves...uh..they sure are colorful lol. Eeeegh kids toys nowadays....^^0
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 25 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2021 1:37 am

Thank you, Vaeri. I have to revise the witch picture too before you colorize it, just saw an error!
Yes the nowadays dolls are often weird. But I like them, I just can`t stand Barbies. Razz

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 25 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2021 9:43 pm

excellent new additions Smile

Used to love barbies and the classic ones I still tend to doll cause I was raised with them. Only Barbie I get now is Merida from Brave. There is a Betelguese Barbie set being released, I don't know if you'd be interested in them... I just thought they looked cool.

https://creations.mattel.com/pages/monster-high-drop-beetlejuice

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 25 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2021 1:44 am

Thanx Tynami!
lol, the Betelguese Barbie set looks cool weird und would fit to Lily Pads Bratz witch dolls. Razz

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 25 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2021 6:01 am

this belongs in here too:
Grab Bag 2021 July
Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 25 Scan_215

Last edited by Yeee on Tue Aug 10, 2021 5:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 25 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2021 11:49 am

Oh wow, that looks amazing!! Did get a giggle out of the 'flying horse' idea. Works well Very Happy

Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 25 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2021 1:01 pm

Very cool! You always have so much detail in your drawings Yeee^^
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 25 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2021 5:17 pm

Thanx so much, you two! Very Happy

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 25 Empty

Back to top Go down

Yeee`s sketchbook
Page 25 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 39  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Father Tree Holt :: ElfQuest FanArt and FanFiction-
Jump to: