Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yeee`s sketchbook

Go down 
+13
Kindredsoul
Kojiyumi
Nibblet
Startear
jaRf
manga
Trollbabe
Embala
Sifra
Tynami
Prayer
Vaeri
Yeee
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 26 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

1 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   1 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 14 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2020 6:36 pm

OMG, he is so AWESOME! I looooove so much, what you can do with my pics.
Heh, heh, you had the birthday and I get thzhe present . Thanx so much for him. He is great as he is. Interesting, that Blackfins spine is brighter than the rest of the tail. Normally it is vice versa, but ok by me that way. We can have different colour pattern amoung the pod.

Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   1 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 14 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2020 6:42 pm

and new post for a new picture...i just finished this and i wanted to be ambitous with it since Yeee put so much work into it....so i thought it'd be fun to turn it into an animated gift. i can almost hear the christmas carols...^^ i love the highlights for Haken's hair, this technique really does it justice! just a bit of extra work haha...i'm just glad i got everything colored. hope you guys like it. not sure what to color next with my new tablet...but i'll pick something.

1 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 14 Chaoti10

i'm glad you like Blackfin. i mainly just followed what i could make out from your sketch and went with that. i was gonna try to do light stripes like Yeee's blue on her fins, but it looked horrible...>.<
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   1 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 14 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2020 1:59 pm

Yeah, jingle bells...How cool is that? Hakens hair looks great, the effect looks good, the same on the inscription on the present, it looks shiny. Hakens clothing looks very ...ahem... Christmas -stylish like a X-mas-Elf (?).

Blackfin has his bioluminescence-light stripes on his fishtail, that`s enough.

And I have something new, Yeee is about to take a human-ship apart, a thousand times. I took another Rayek template for Yeee's face. That trains a little.  What a Face
1 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 14 Yeeemo10
Back to top Go down
Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   1 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 14 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2020 3:21 pm

I thought you'd be more....excited over this..^^0 but i'm glad you like the details. I didn't know what other colors to give Ha ken so i just figured he got coerced by Yeee.

The new picture looks so dynamic and Yeee looks so different with most of her hair swept back. But it looks great with all the waves and her expression...brr! A demon for humans indeed!
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   1 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 14 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2020 4:19 pm

Oh I am excited over this, I am so sorry, that I can not express it as I should. (must be my mood, I write it in the "How do you feel" thread).
the changing lights are great and you were very eager to check the right colours for every single Character: Those aubergine feathers of Haresh and the parrot-colours of Aneret . The right eye-colouration of Moonlight (I love her in colour I love you ). And you have converted the font again so that it looks like printed and not as drawn.

" I didn't know what other colors to give Ha ken so i just figured he got coerced by Yeee."
I didn`t knew that Yeee was able to coerce a High One into anything, but..well...she must have some abilities to do so....or Haken wanted to do her a favor Laughing

Oh, I'm just seeing it, Chad's wrapping paper is sky blue with white dots, how cute! I like it very much, nice detail. Like

Just one thing: Anerets and Chads (Goldruffs) eyes are green. (yes yes, I'm constantly nagging)

Yay, that you like the pic of Yeee.
" her hair swept back "
She tied her hair into a ponytail, I wanted to try something out.

Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   1 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 14 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2020 4:51 pm

i'm sorry...i realized after rereading my post a few times, it probably came off as pretty...i dunno what the word would be but it's not good. i realized maybe you were more subdued because you've been sick lately, but i looked at your other post. i am sorry to hear about your vacation. this paranoia over this sickness is ridiculous, it's just a new strain of cold. i hope you are able to find something to help you feel better.

you know me and my OCD, i have to be as accurate as possible. alas you're right, i forgot we had seen Goldruff now and he DOES have green eyes, so of course Moonlight does. i was going off older pictures you had done where they had blue eyes. jeez and i had even had the picture of the 4th cover so i could see what his sword hilt was colored. ^^0

of course Yeee could coerce Haken! she can get away with sassing him pretty easily obviously...XD

she looks rather good with her hair tied back. and with the shell decoration for christmas...how lovely to see Yeee with all these new hairstyles! though if it were up to me, i'd have Haken do some more shaping and give Yeee some ridiculously long High One hair....XD i'm a sucker for long locks.

would it perhaps make you feel a bit better if i told you who i was coloring next?
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   1 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 14 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2020 6:57 pm

Hey, it is ok, what you wrote, do not worry. Hug Your colouration and the yellow to red switching light bulbs are so cult. When I first saw it in the late night yesterday I was laughing and very happy to see it.
my very bad mood started today.

"it's just a new strain of cold"
Sadly, it is more than just a cold, reasonable caution is right, but not panic.

" he DOES have green eyes, so of course Moonlight does"
Nope, you made Moonlights eyes perfect, they are yellow and blue, I love Moony in colour! She looks cute! I love you

"of course Yeee could coerce Haken! she can get away with sassing him pretty easily obviously...XD "
LOL! How did she do this? You have any idea ?

" if it were up to me, i'd have Haken do some more shaping and give Yeee some ridiculously long High One hair"
Okaaaaay...although I wonder how to make short hair grow extremely in a short amount of time. That must be healing magic, shaping magic, ok, Haken can do it ... Then you can design the next hair style for black, tousle-curly XXXXXXL -hair (OMG , then I have the next horrible hairy elf to draw, and I thought, drawing Haken is exhausting. Drawing that Yeee will be monstrous , GASP! affraid

"would it perhaps make you feel a bit better if i told you who i was coloring next?
Dear Vaeri, it feels already good to write with you and that you are back here again , wether you tell me or tell me not, who you were colouring next. But of course, I am veeery curious to see how diligent you were, chuckle.

Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   1 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 14 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2020 12:48 am

It makes me very happy to hear that my little animation made you laugh.^^ i was very pleased when i first got the animation set up for testing before i even finished all the lines! Haha!

Well to be fair it's closer to pneumonia which is indeed something to be cautious about but agreed none the less, not worth the panic at all!

Well i'm glad i got Moonlight right at least..XD and of COURSE Yeee sasses Haken! The peacock in this picture and the place setting for his peacock in the feast picture. That is sooo much sass!

Ooh. Monsterous XXXXXXL hair Yeee would be fantastic to see! XD

I'm glad my talking and being back helps. I understand the curiousity so i'll give a hint..the picture has a weapon in it. Hehehe Rayek Devil

Also my boyfriend(lovemate) sends his thanks for your well wishes. We can rest a bit easier since now the government is going to give every adult american free money in two checks. I myself am expecting two thousand dollars...quite a daunting prospect!! Pike Stunned
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   1 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 14 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2020 5:45 pm

the picture has a weapon in it.... okay, I believe you made the picture of fully matured Ortega colourful. right?

Oh wow, so much money? great!

Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   1 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 14 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2020 9:58 pm

Nope it's not Ortega^^

Yeah it'll be good. Finally get some minor problems fixed for mt car and food shopping spree!
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   1 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 14 EmptySat Mar 21, 2020 6:39 am

Yeee? I have a question about our little roleplaying attempts.

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   1 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 14 EmptySat Mar 21, 2020 6:44 am

Oha, if its not Ortega, who else? Maybe Sheelah with that bear-killing spear? I am no fan of weapon drawing, so there are not so much of them.

Ok, Embala go asking. You can write a text, how it could go on or a whole story or an idea or a roleplaying

entry or anything else.

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   1 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 14 EmptySat Mar 21, 2020 6:56 am

For now it's a more technical question. ^^ I've realized that in case of a hiatus it is hard to figure out where the story stopped - what was said and done already.
That's because of the use of your multifaceted and THANKFULLY always ongoing sketchbook thread. As much as I love this mix ... it's simply hard to reread about the story.

I've wondered whether it makes sense to put the roleplay part (ongoing story, necessary additions and dedicated illustrations) in a thread of it's own. Discussions about how to go on could still enrich your sketchbook - it's the "headquarter" anyway!
How do you think about this as an experianced roleplayer, Yeee? And of course input from Vaeri is equally welcome.

IF we'd decide to split it I'll volonteer to gather the story snippets and quote them chronologically in that new thread.

EDIT: About your baby question - Embala wants twins! What a Face
Can you reconsile with this idea as our gamemaster and mother of the pod, Yeee?

Last edited by Embala on Sat Mar 21, 2020 9:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   1 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 14 EmptySat Mar 21, 2020 7:55 am

Ok, I make it short and in german:
Ich will jetzt versuchen einen Tagestrip an meinenLieblingsstrand zu schaffen. Momentan ist die Rechtslage so, dass wir S-Hler innerhalb des Bundeslandes fahren dürfen. Mal sehen, wie lange noch und ob die Polente das heute überhaupt noch zulässt.
Deshalb kurz und knapp die Antwort,:alles gute Ideen von Dir, Embala. Ich hatte mal angefangen, die Rollenspiel-szenen und characterbeschreibungen zu sammeln, ist aber noch sehr dürftig.
Hab Deine Zwillinge, das wird sicher lustig. Ist ja alles rein erfunden und fanfic, da darf man sic auslassen, wie man will.
Bis heut Abend...! winke

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   1 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 14 EmptySat Mar 21, 2020 9:20 am

Viel Glück und genießt den Ausflug! *toi toi toi* Ich drücke euch die Daumen.

Good luck and have a great time at your favorite beach, Yeee!

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   1 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 14 EmptySat Mar 21, 2020 6:41 pm

Thanx , Embala, I`m back now.
Man durfte wohl aber eigendlich nicht woanders hinfahren sondern in seinem Kreis bleiben, also waren wir verbotenerweise am Strand. Es war wunderschön aber was kommt in Zukunft? Ein Sommer mit Strandverbot und alle Schwimmbäder zu? Ne!

"IF we'd decide to split it I'll volonteer to gather the story snippets and quote them chronologically in that new thread."
Maybe I open a new thread, then I can post, what I sampled already .
And in the meantime you can think about what your kids will look like. You can take the characteristics of parents and grandparents as a mix basics. The design of Embala, Sharukh, Yeee and Rayek are known.

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   1 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 14 EmptySat Mar 21, 2020 6:51 pm

Of course you can open this thread, Yeee! And having the character sheets in the beginning would be great. How about placing it here: https://fathertreeholt.forumotion.com/f7-vastdeep-water

In case you don't have the story snippets complete- I have them in a Word document - even as single quotes. It would show with our avatars in single posts. Schön übersichtlich.

Embala’s twins: Thnking about Deeplure/Siren - a mer girl and Starcall/Whirr - a space boy.

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   1 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 14 EmptySat Mar 21, 2020 7:12 pm

I believe, I am stupid, I don`t find the new thread button! Embarassed Laughing
ok, you can open the thread in the roleplaying section, now that I don `t get it working. You are the computer crack! Give it a nice name like "kinda beach elves and mer -elves roleplaying - free associate-storytelling etc" or whatsoever, you will find something fitting, grin.

"In case you don't have the story snippets complete- I have them in a Word document"
Oh my, You made that today the whole day, right? you're so hardworking! Like Do so, gladly! I am more fit with drawing pens than with computer work.

The Spaceboy , oh my, there is Embala in him AND Rayek (who always wanted to be a spaceboy Very Happy )

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   1 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 14 EmptySat Mar 21, 2020 8:01 pm

"New topic" - links oben Crabby ... but I'll do it tomorrow as you've asked for, Yeee. Fishy Not sure about a fancy name, tho.

I've gathered the story snippets before I had the idea to ask about a roleplaying thread. ^^

Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   1 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 14 EmptySat Mar 21, 2020 10:39 pm

I think a new thread for the roleplay would be fantastic. Hopefully other people like reading this here, so it'd make it easier for them. And scattering of scene drawings by Yeee would be spectacular!!

Oooh twins how exciting! And the names are cool..ah i'm looking forward to seeing you guys develope them!
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   1 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 14 EmptySun Mar 22, 2020 4:48 am

Cool! Thanx Embala, for making that job!
And if others would like to join in to come to the shore ( @katcombs ?) , they are welcome. But I have no big rules , I would only say no to new ideas , when it becomes too weird for the Elfquest world e.g. unicorns and dragons and so on. I am chaotic, so free sampling of ideas is this and no ordinary role play. I have no story to where it all has to develop to. It is open , just like live is. No one knows what happens next... Smile

hey Vaeri, what picture did you colour? Was it that with Sheelah or someone else on it?

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   1 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 14 EmptySun Mar 22, 2020 7:45 am

One is glad to be of service. ^^

Hey Yeee, would be "tidier" to send me the character sheets via pm, otherwise we'll get a cluster of other stuff between the story snippets again.

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   1 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 14 EmptySun Mar 22, 2020 7:47 am

ok you can copy patse the stuff and put in the right place with editing, then I can delete my entry

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   1 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 14 EmptySun Mar 22, 2020 7:48 am

already done ^^

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   1 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 14 EmptySun Mar 22, 2020 7:49 am

me too

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   1 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Yeee`s sketchbook
Page 14 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 26 ... 39  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Father Tree Holt :: ElfQuest FanArt and FanFiction-
Jump to: