Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yeee`s sketchbook

Go down 
+13
Kindredsoul
Kojiyumi
Nibblet
Startear
jaRf
manga
Trollbabe
Embala
Sifra
Tynami
Prayer
Vaeri
Yeee
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 35 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 32 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2022 9:18 pm

Yeee wrote:
Thanx Vaeri, my, digital stuff is much work to do. I ruined my last work (Sharuk) and have to colorize this annoying guy again, AAAAAAARRRRRRGH! Mad
What will a Maker make work to do in comparison?!

" Unless it can be scaled down easily once you draw it for tall elves.."
no, won`t work. The High Ones and the short elves have totally different proportions. I will have to draw all seperate.
So maybe a Maker can be splitted into a short elves maker and a high ones maker...

I thought your digital Sharuk was quite magnificent! o.o but remember you don't need colors for the doll maker. You just have to decide which shade of grey would be right for the shading, and if you want black lines or grey lines. If you want, do a quick test drawing or sketch and i can show you how it'll translate in the maker.

Yeah i figured different proportions...i could put High Ones and short elves in the same maker, but perhaps it would be better if i put them in seperate modules. Because either by itself could be quite big..lol

Yay for a less cliffhanger page! I love Yak's older daughter, she's so pretty! Scouter
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 32 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2022 5:12 pm

I like so much an outline which has a darker shade of the color it surrounds. So I would try the grey outlines.

"i could put High Ones and short elves in the same maker, but perhaps it would be better if i put them in seperate modules. Because either by itself could be quite big..lol"

Yes indeed , that seems clever.

Heh heh, the older daughter is noone else than an OC of little Ruby. My eldest daughter was small then and was changing teeth at the time. So I drew her elf a big tooth gap. But that picture I have to find first.
Today it is the beginning of the short comic, much text, blabla, nothing important, just the intruduction of the stormwanderer tribe.
Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 32 Scan_234

Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 32 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2022 5:33 pm

Ohhh the introduction of this tribe! And i see our not yet pregnant glider as well! They are indeed storm wandering..such blustery weather! I think they need some go back furs, asap!! Lol
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 32 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2022 6:39 pm

Yay, Trollbabe, how nice! Very Happy

@Vaeri: The Glider gal is not visible here. This scene  is directly before they meet the Yak-elf.

" I think they need some go back furs, asap!! Lol"
You can bet on that.

YAHAAY! I just finished the monstrous Sharuk picture for the 2nd time. I won`t do any nonsense on it again.
I found such a beautiful photo wallpaper with the title: light under water, and nicked it for my Sea Raider picture. So the background is not made by me.
I changed his skin and made it brighter, so you can see more details. And the Shark teeth were revised, now they look more sharky.
Funny , it wasn`t that long before when I discovered that in Sharuks name is the word shark. Wow, nomen est omen.
Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 32 Mermay15

Last edited by Yeee on Wed Mar 30, 2022 5:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 32 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2022 8:19 pm

See Yeee, i told you it was magnificent! Much better than what i can do
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 32 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2022 5:26 pm

Oh thank you! Very Happy
Revised the Sharuk image again, but now it is finished.
Have the next page
Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 32 Scan_235

Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 32 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2022 8:11 pm

Oops, NOW i see the glider. Derp me. And Yak's poor deer!
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 32 EmptySun Apr 03, 2022 6:20 pm

The first self made image of my Sea Witch Mme Meduse got revised and colors. Now it is totally ready for Mermay.
Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 32 Mermay18

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 32 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2022 11:04 am

Moonlight showed me the function, how to let things glow bright. So I could change Mme Meduses underwater witchy soup into a glowing green slimy stuff which keeps itself inside the witch cauldron , instead of mixing with the sea water. Witchcraft makes it possible. Very Happy

Next revision: Shaheer gets his nose better visible...
Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 32 Shahee21

Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 32 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2022 11:09 am

Medusa looks absolutely spectacular^^ i'm glad to see you soaring to new heights with your digital art. Pun slightly intended..XD

I will miss coloring your art though. Sad
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 32 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2022 11:28 am

Thank you Vaeri !

"i'm glad to see you soaring to new heights with your digital art. Pun slightly intended..XD"
got it! What a Face

"I will miss coloring your art though"

Haha, you're not serious, are you? I have tons of b/w pictures, all of which are still waiting to be colored. Feel free to colorize what you want. Very Happy

And Sharuk gets his bioluminescence stripes light glowing bright. HAPPY!
Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 32 Mermay19

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 32 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2022 12:13 pm

And the new trick works with the Lily pad picture well too.
Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 32 Mermay20

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 32 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2022 12:37 pm

... and on the first tablet image too
Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 32 Mermay21

Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 32 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2022 1:31 pm

now why on earth would you want me to color your drawings now when you do it so spectacularly on your own through digital?? and it is far beyond what i can do, come on...i can't even do proper shading without your drawing to guide me where it goes.^^0

the bioluminescense looks lovely! sadly the other pictures are not loading for me yet....load blast you! XD
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 32 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2022 2:18 pm

Simply because wether I have the time nor the nerve to colorize all my old stuff. And simply because you liked to do it and if you still like it, you can do. I love it, when others use my images as coloring pages (but please don't think I'm pushing you).
At the moment I grabbed an old Easter egg picture to color.

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 32 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2022 5:06 am

Before becoming SBUEFS little drawing helper I had to finish this.
Mme Meduse bewitched Khan Kurash with a love spell and got exactly what she wanted. I tried to paint a churning up sandy seabed and a typical bluish underwater filter.
Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 32 Mermay22
and without the filter, just with the churning up sand.
Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 32 Mermay23

Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 32 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2022 11:44 am

alright, i'll keep coloring stuff whenever it catches my eye.

ayeeeeeek avert your eyes children! XD it's a no-no scene, it's PRIVATE! XDD uhhhh....yup her top is missing. XD okay time for preggy pictures! huh what kind of kid are they gonna make? or did she just reeeally need some nooky-nooky from this guy?

i can't decide which version i like better....
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 32 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2022 6:52 pm

LOL, I didn't even think about the fact that they could make a brat. But you're right, why not.

I had already dolled 2 of their children on the mermaid maker. Then this will be the start of their daughter Nishay, who is the older one. Here she is, as a kid and as big teen.
Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 32 Khanst11

Today I revised an old image of Yeee which had the ear placed too high. So great, that I can undo drawwn errors and make Yeees tail glow bright. Very Happy
Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 32 Mermay25

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 32 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 7:37 pm

The next revised image. This time it is the ex-pencil Haken merman picture. I decided to change his tail design. I wanted to make him the progenitor of a special near koi-tailed Sea Raider breed (The Koi-boi from last year is his boy  What a Face ). And to make the whole thing more believable, dad should look like this himself. So he changes his lionfish-colors into koi-colors. This amazing elf is so full of surprises LOL.
I think it matches Haken better.
In any case, Yeee is very fond of this new color design.
Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 32 Mermay28
I'm not quite finished with his tail design, so I might consider making one or two changes.
Well, since Haken is a shape changer anyway, he can discuss with Yeee what his new koi tail should look like. Now  the two have something nice to do and they have a real chance of being able to get a little closer without Yeee hissing at him again and distance herself.
On the contrary, she actually finds him stunning, but doesn't dare to court him, this awesome sexy but also dangerous High One.

Last edited by Yeee on Sun Apr 10, 2022 5:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 32 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 9:09 pm

I thought his previous colors were very koi but who am i to argue with a High One? XD oh finally we get a series of Haken and Yeee sprats!! XD the sea raiders are gonna like double in size now!
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 32 EmptySun Apr 10, 2022 5:36 pm

I revised Hakens hair, there is soooo much mass of it. Still I think I drew too less of it.

@Vaeri: The tail of Haken was just like my blue lionfish costume, with blue, white and brown stripes and partly orange.
Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 32 Mermay53
My, I have to revise this picture too .
I think you were thinking of my koiboi? He is the first of the koi Sea Raider breed, I just haven`t revealed it. I was playing with this thought for a long time.

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 32 EmptySun Apr 10, 2022 6:58 pm

This is Koiboi, Hakens newbreed,  the today revised version.
He has Yeees curls and eyes. What a Face
Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 32 Mermay30

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 32 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2022 5:10 pm

No egg today but a special Easter picture and ready for Mermay the 5th , prompt will be "Symbiosis" . I do not know , if this couple will ever reach this state of coexistance , but I want to have fitting pictures for the daily prompt themes of the official Mermay list. (so I bent my pictures a little bit. What a Face )
Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 32 Mermay54
The water is roughly this color in the Baltic Sea.

@Vaeri: This is exactly the effect you wrote about the maker making: the black outlines turned gray when scanned, and when colored transparent they became colorful outlines.

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 32 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2022 5:25 pm

How many centuries would be needed to be called a "symbiosis"? Very Happy I love it, Yeee ... and I like the idea that they can be part of your Mermay challenge.

TrollHammer

TrollHammer

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 32 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2022 1:11 am

Great work Yeee! Im enjoying your drawings!

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 32 Empty

Back to top Go down

Yeee`s sketchbook
Page 32 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 35 ... 39  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Father Tree Holt :: ElfQuest FanArt and FanFiction-
Jump to: