Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Building a Harpy Elf Tribe

Go down 
+3
Yeee
Vaeri
Embala
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

4 - Building a Harpy Elf Tribe Empty
PostSubject: Building a Harpy Elf Tribe   4 - Building a Harpy Elf Tribe EmptyTue Oct 01, 2019 2:31 pm

This is a place to build an additional harpy elf characters for a little game around Yeee's Sea Raiders.

Please don't mind in case we switch to German language then and now. We try to figure out specifications for character design which can become tricky for two not native English speakers.

It started out in Yeee's sketchbook and the Elfquest Dolling Thread.

The Harpy Elves are based on a Doll Divine dressup game.

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Building a Harpy Elf Tribe   4 - Building a Harpy Elf Tribe EmptyTue Oct 01, 2019 2:33 pm

Trying to make Yeee familiar with the maker:

Embala wrote:
Also bei mir geht das so ...

1. https://www.dolldivine.com/harpy-maker.php anklicken
(ich muss meinem PC noch bestätigen, dass ich Adobe Flash erlaube)
4 - Building a Harpy Elf Tribe _scree10

2. Menü unterhalb der Harpy : links "Body" anklicken
4 - Building a Harpy Elf Tribe _scree11

3. in den Menüs links und rechts die gewünschte Körperform, Gesichtsform ... bis Tattoos auswählen durch anklicken der jeweiligen Symbole bzw. Zahlen. Wenn "Farbkasten" vorhanden ist -> auch gewünschte Farbe auswählen. Mit dem X kannst du die jeweilige Eingabe wieder löschen.
4 - Building a Harpy Elf Tribe _scree12

4. Menü unterhalb der Harpy : nächsten Menüpunkt "Hair" anklicken ...
die jeweilige Frisur durch anklicken der Haarschnitte und Bartformen kombinieren - das "x" löscht die jeweilige Auswahl
4 - Building a Harpy Elf Tribe _scree13

5. Menü "Clothes" wählen ...
durch anklicken im "Farbkasten" wählst du das jeweilige Kleidungsstück - mit "X" zieht er es wieder aus
4 - Building a Harpy Elf Tribe _scree14
Entsprechendes mit Menüepunkt "Access." wiederholen

6. Menü "BG" anklicken
und den Hintergrund (links) wählen ... evtl. aus einen "Filter" auswählen
4 - Building a Harpy Elf Tribe _scree15

7. anschließend "Show" anklicken (lass die Finger von "Reset", es sei denn, du willst von vorne anfangen XD)
4 - Building a Harpy Elf Tribe _scree16
Mit dem "Mond" (Vollbild) bzw. "Halbmond" (Mittelausschnitt) links oben kann ich meine Harpy in meinem Wunschordner unter meinem Wunschnamen abspeichern.
Der "Schmutzfleck" rechts oben bringt mich zurück ins Menü, falls ich noch etwas korrigierren will.

8. Hüsch häßlicher Entenfuß-Papagei ^^ (mit "Halbmond" gespeichert)
4 - Building a Harpy Elf Tribe _scree17

Yeee's computer failed on games Rolling Eyes

Yeee wrote:
Oha, ich weiß was es ist: Mein Computer läuft mit Linux, das Betriebssystem kann keine Spiele ! Ich hab kein Windows. Da muss ich passen.

I can`t do anything of all that on my computer. I couldn`t sleep, because I had such afunny and stupid idea of a harpy elf, I had to draw it instead of sleeping.
The first sketch of Sherah , I couldn `t resist making an air(wo)man out of her.  She looks definitely no more like an Elfquest elf. Did the Harpies have cat's eyes? With slits as pupils? If not I can change her pupils.
The name Sherah has such beautiful anagrams as: Shaher and Haresh. This will become her brothers, the names sound so awesome. Since I have ever done the first doodles.

4 - Building a Harpy Elf Tribe Sherah10

4 - Building a Harpy Elf Tribe Harpye10

BUGGER Evil or Very Mad

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Building a Harpy Elf Tribe   4 - Building a Harpy Elf Tribe EmptyTue Oct 01, 2019 2:42 pm

Yeee wrote:
I find the first Harpy elf great, that you send me: black hair, bright skin like Winnie and Haken , and were there yellow eyes? Cool I want it. Would you generate a harpy for me, now that my shitty computer won`t do it?
Are there only bird feet? I would like elf feet with claws instead nails better, but it`s ok if Sherah has bird feet.

Hey, my harpys can have traits from those hawkbrothers like tattoos (no, I have no tattoo myself, just like to draw them), and bones to wear, like a skull of an antelope (for a brother) on the head. They could match to be so fine primitive elves, griiiiiin!

Embala wrote:
I'd love to help you develope your sibling with the maker. I need some more specifications, tho.
Colors - skin, eyes, feathers? There are feather patterns, i.e. white owl or uni coloring.
Hair style and colors?
Narrow or wider wings? Tail shape?
Feet are limited to eagle claw, owl claw, feathered bird claws ... and the duck feet. XD Arms are only the full Wing version.
Feathered chest? Fully feathered top and/or pants?
Clothing style? As less as possible or lots of fabric? Colors?
Guessing your harpys are bird-of-prey-like and wear as less as possible I can make three maximum different examples - and then we can discuss most serious possible appearance.

4 - Building a Harpy Elf Tribe Doll-d11 4 - Building a Harpy Elf Tribe Doll-d12 4 - Building a Harpy Elf Tribe Doll-d14 Showing possibilities Smile

Yeee wrote:
I think yes, it would make sense to start a new thread for the Harpy-flock tribe. Since it was your idea with the harpies, you should open the new thread.

THANX A LOT, that you want to design my siblings. woohoo
Please give Sherah loooooong extended wings if possible (albatross style), the bros can have eagle wings and tail like on your first shown panel. Sherah may have a long tail (as you showed in the 3. panel ). Please give all of them scars, flying around must lead to injury.
All have pale skin and black fluffy hair like their grandparents. Since I do not know what the father looks like, the look comes more from the grandparents.
Sherahs hair you made for her, is great! But it looks too much Yeee style.
Hairstyle: give Sherah longer hair , try that on the right side in the middle of the field.
The bros have long hair, can be longer than Sherahs.
The eyes, wow exciting, I love yellow eyes, that has Sherah, at the others two I have to throw a coin, that's really funny right here. Shaher : Winnos eyes, Haresh: yellow
feather colour pattern: like on your first panel with brighter spots on the feathers for the bros , for Sherah the white owl pattern , the main colour is scarlet red with Sherah , Shaher: aubergine coloured (redblue) , Haresh: burgundy red (dark red) , yellow spots for Sherah, black spots with the bros.
I would like to see the feathered feet.
Clothing style: as less as possible for all three, to reduce weight. The bros have loinclothes
Shaher : 2 claw belts (like your example) with feathers over loincloth. Haresh: 1 claw belt over loincloth, that chest-ribbon of your example with those feathers. and the leg-clothes on your example are cool, give those to both bros. Colours : brown leathers
Sherah: no top but claw or feather chain over the breasts if possible and nearly nothing as pants, decorated with feathers.
Can you show me the different body styles and the eyes and the noses , mouths and eyebrows and tattoos?
now I`m really curios what you will design. But do not let yourself be rushed.

Oh I just see your new examples: Yup: Feathered feets for Sherah and snow owl pattern. The second guy is perfect: I want his design of wings in red -yellow and the hairstyle, tattoo, eyebrows , nose mouth , faceform and clawchain on the breast/- bust (?) for Shaher , and a feather added to his hair. Just like to see the different eye styles. The third guy has the hair of Haresh!
I have found cool hairdo for Sherah:

4 - Building a Harpy Elf Tribe Harpyr10

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Building a Harpy Elf Tribe   4 - Building a Harpy Elf Tribe EmptyTue Oct 01, 2019 2:46 pm

Embala wrote:
And this was the initial post about Ravenwing ^^

This winged woman is my new girl Ravenwing! Very Happy I was enthused when I've found the Harpy Maker  because there was already a story about her origin - but til today I was unable to show her true shape. Might have made a bit too much of her ...

4 - Building a Harpy Elf Tribe Ravenw14

Some centuries before the Two-Edge incident Winnowill roamed the deep caves of Blue Mountain and found a Preserver cocoon. She released ... HAKEN! Twisted Evil The two hooked up and as they were bored and curious they decided to try what Timmain did. Just to prove that they are equally skilled shapechangers and for the exitement and giggle to feel like an animal of the WoTMs they ...

4 - Building a Harpy Elf Tribe Ravenw16

... transformed themselves into two giant birds of prey from Blue Mountain. Of course they messed up - the transformation was too deep and they had almost forgotten about their elfin origin. After an unknown time of soaring and nesting together they mated and Winnobird layed an egg. No need to breed tho - the fledgeling hatched immediately. And proved HOW much the Elves had messed up. The change had reached down to the genetics ... and the little girl was born with wings instead of arms and claws for hands and feet. The shock reactivated their memory and both morphed back into elfin form.

4 - Building a Harpy Elf Tribe Ravenw15

Winnowill returned to Blue Mountain and took the strange fledgeling with her. Ravenwing was hidden from elfin eyes in the deep dark belly of Blue Mountain. Yup, Winnowill has a history of caging in her offsprings. While Ravenwing (her elfin name is Zoaree) grew up she learned to use her inherited shapechanger magic to restore her elfin form. Somewhen somehow she managed to flee from BM and Winnowill to the Icy Mountains. It is not revealed what happened to Haken.

Call it a Halloween tale. XD

Last edited by Embala on Sun Oct 25, 2020 9:05 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: Building a Harpy Elf Tribe   4 - Building a Harpy Elf Tribe EmptyTue Oct 01, 2019 4:12 pm

This has been cool to watch between you and Yeee!!^^ can i design a couple elves too? Rather wanted to play with this harpy maker and i love creating characters!!!
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Building a Harpy Elf Tribe   4 - Building a Harpy Elf Tribe EmptyTue Oct 01, 2019 4:15 pm

I'll do my best to meet your specifications, Yeee. Will take a while ...

Yes, they can be from one nest. Ravenwing (aka Zoaree) will have a "second life" in your universe. I think she was breeding with the big birds to have hedgelings. She will be able to "breed out" most of the negative consequences of animal mating. Her offsprings are nearly immortals or longliving to an extent that does count immortal in an dangerous environment.
And some of her bird mates might have had elf blood ... Haken was possibly not exclusive with Winnowill when they were in bird shape.

Some can be done with the maker. Other is not provided automatically. I have some skills and tricks in computer editing. This or that will be easy, some not so much - and few will simply not work. At first it#s necessary to get the base done by the maker as close as possible to your imagination. Then I can add or remove things by editing; make recombinations and special color changes (hopefully). Your siblings will be a very individual bunch!

First serious suggestions for Sherah according to your specifications:

4 - Building a Harpy Elf Tribe Doll-d15 4 - Building a Harpy Elf Tribe Doll-d16

- muscular and lean body type (the third would be somewhat meatier ^^)
- different eye shape (first one is available in solid color, too)
- heart shaped and "round" face; different eye brows and mouth; variant hair
- no scars so far - set of scars will come to chose from
- wings can most probably be recombined with editing to get color and pattern right (no realistic albatros shape, tho)
- chest to your liking? color of pants?

Feel free to ask for specifications, recombinations and edits. Some is much easier than you might think, others can be insanely hard or impossible for me. I will tell you. Smile

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Building a Harpy Elf Tribe   4 - Building a Harpy Elf Tribe EmptyTue Oct 01, 2019 4:17 pm

Of course, Vaeri! Very Happy Have fun!

Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: Building a Harpy Elf Tribe   4 - Building a Harpy Elf Tribe EmptyTue Oct 01, 2019 4:33 pm

So general vibe is primal bird elves? Not much in the way of civilization?

Edit: rudimentary elf...kinda going for a bit of a starry eyes Skywise kinda feel. Not sure about names yet or personality..except she's just a little gentler than her tribemates.

4 - Building a Harpy Elf Tribe 20191010

Last edited by Vaeri on Tue Oct 01, 2019 7:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Building a Harpy Elf Tribe   4 - Building a Harpy Elf Tribe EmptyTue Oct 01, 2019 5:34 pm

Basically yes ... but I say there can be someone with different taste, Vaeri. That Zoaree/Ravenwing prefers to breed with birds does not mean that there can't be an elf among her mates. Or among the mates of their offsprings. ^^

Serious try on Shaher:

4 - Building a Harpy Elf Tribe Doll-d17 4 - Building a Harpy Elf Tribe Doll-d18

Two different eye shapes, different claws assorted scars. Muscular build.
Color of loin cloth? Dark parts of the wings I'll try to recolor aubergine. Feather in hair can be edited.
Other changes, Yeee?

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Building a Harpy Elf Tribe   4 - Building a Harpy Elf Tribe EmptyTue Oct 01, 2019 6:28 pm

She looks great, Vaeri ... and somehow mesmerized. I like the net skirt and tousled for her.

The picture itself is GIANT tho ... tries to break my screen. Can't you save with the "full moon" on the left upper corner of the last dollmaker page? Or post the thumbnail?

Trying to figure out Haresh:

4 - Building a Harpy Elf Tribe Doll-d19 4 - Building a Harpy Elf Tribe Doll-d20

- lean and muscular body
- variations in hair, eyes, assorted scars ... forgotten what else
- wings can hopefully be editedtogether - darker marks in the burgundy, right?
- Color for clothing?
- More input, Yeee?

Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: Building a Harpy Elf Tribe   4 - Building a Harpy Elf Tribe EmptyTue Oct 01, 2019 7:02 pm

Oops sorry Embala!! Did this all on my phone. I'll resize her.
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Building a Harpy Elf Tribe   4 - Building a Harpy Elf Tribe EmptyTue Oct 01, 2019 7:50 pm

Ah, I see you opened the new thread, cool!
I revised my funny sketches, the eyes should be better elvish, but the feet transformed into bird of prey style.

The Harpymaker program makes the feet wrongly. A bird walks only on its toes, the feet is that, what we see as leg. that is why the leg of the bird is also bent backwards at the point where the leg passes into the body. What is our leg, above the foot is hidden at the bird inside the body. At the harpymaker the toes go over in the leg and there is no rest from the foot.
I have to say that the new bird of prey feet now look at the men better than the old ones. Now the bros are looking right, even Haresh with his stupid pilot cap and his tooth gap, lol.  The guys got some tattoos in their face now and look really tough, they are ready to take off for some wild flights.

4 - Building a Harpy Elf Tribe Sherah11

4 - Building a Harpy Elf Tribe Harpye11

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Building a Harpy Elf Tribe   4 - Building a Harpy Elf Tribe EmptyTue Oct 01, 2019 7:54 pm

Much better! Very Happy Thanks a lot, Vaeri.

Just to show one more possibility ^^

4 - Building a Harpy Elf Tribe Doll-d21

WOW! Shocked those feet are gorgeous! And the faces are much more serious now. Handsome angry guys. Wink And you have already edited in some of the specifications. Like

btw: Real Harpy ^^ I've always loved those birds!

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Building a Harpy Elf Tribe   4 - Building a Harpy Elf Tribe EmptyTue Oct 01, 2019 8:16 pm

Yay, Vaeri has a harpy elf too. Cutie with white hair, nice! I like the second try of Embala on your harpy very much! she is a beauty!

thanx Embala! YEAH! Harpy guys are real cool and sexy!  The real Harpy is not so much my taste , grin. tomorrow I might send a Star Trek Vulcan whom I abused into harpy form, grin!

the second Sherah is great with the feather pattern,
eye shape and red colour all body-feathers from the first pic (if the feet feathers won`t get red, then rather no feet feathers) .  The loincloth is brown. the clothes style is perfect!
I see no difference in the body types, both are ok.
second pic:face form , eye brows
first pic: mouth, back hair (please give her the Yeee hair you first tried on the forehead.)
I don`t like the tattoo, maybe something else? Looking forward for some nice little scars, grin!
next entry its one of the bros.

I have decided,: Sherah will have no scars, shes a healer, she will automatically heal every wound away, so there are no scars.
I would like to have tattoo points under the eyes , but just under the eyes , not on the nose, if its possible.

Last edited by Yeee on Tue Oct 01, 2019 9:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Building a Harpy Elf Tribe   4 - Building a Harpy Elf Tribe EmptyTue Oct 01, 2019 8:46 pm

Shaher:
Please put him on  a far shorter loincloth, he falls with that long thing.  And give him the wings and tail of a bird of prey like Haresh. He gets rather a brown feather colour than violet. Are there more narrow eyes? if not i take those of pic 2. colour of cloth: brown, feather in hair is cool, give him Hareshs nose from pic 2. muscular body, please.
first pic: feather pattern, scars,  claws

Haresh:
aaaay, the one eyed looks so cool! hard to decide... The loincloth and the legwear is great! Please give him a face tattoo, like that what I had drawn.
first pic: mouth, feather pattern, chest cloth
second pic:  red feathers, yes-dark black marks in the burgundy (if it does not work, you can give him the brown feathers from pic 1), nose , muscular body, hair without the claw hairband,  oooooh give him that brute one eye look! (greed)

thats it, thank you so much for your great work. I like those guys already very much.
And here is my special music for my trio: Shaher loves  hammering on drums with human-bone drumsticks, Sherah plays a strange shawm pipe (or something like that) and Haresh sings  (laugh, I must do this nonsense, I'm hearing that music all the time while working on my harpy elves-soon I`m getting gaga over that)

Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Building a Harpy Elf Tribe   4 - Building a Harpy Elf Tribe EmptyTue Oct 01, 2019 9:27 pm

Assorted scars and noses:

4 - Building a Harpy Elf Tribe Doll-d22 4 - Building a Harpy Elf Tribe Doll-d23 4 - Building a Harpy Elf Tribe Doll-d24 4 - Building a Harpy Elf Tribe Doll-d25 4 - Building a Harpy Elf Tribe Doll-d26

If I want I can recombine the scars how you wish ... including single ones from the first pic.

Shaher's tail was an OOPS Rolling Eyes -he will get the short tail! What do you mean with "bird of prey wings like Haresh"? The broader shape? The same pattern? Another pattern? Or exactly the same wings?
Violet is just a reminder that you want aubergine for his wings. Brownish aubergine. ^^ Pattern in a special color or simply darker hue of aubergine??

Haresh wings: the red I have - with black pettern from the brown wings.
Sherah wings: white parts in feuerwehrrot! and the spotted pattern in yellow? ... or the pattern like it is?

Shaher's eyes: most narrow eyes would be Sherah's eyes - also in solid yellow available.

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Building a Harpy Elf Tribe   4 - Building a Harpy Elf Tribe EmptyTue Oct 01, 2019 9:45 pm

ok, die Nase von dem bild d26  (letztes bild)für Haresh. Die Nasen vom Bild 22 (erstes bild) für die beiden anderen.
Die Narben von Bild 25 sind auch toll, die wären hübsch für Haresh anstatt ein zerstörtes Auge, obwohl das kaputte auge sieht so toll aus, grrr, kann mich nicht entscheiden

Shahers Schwanz is gut so, die Flügel für Shaher bitte so wie Haresh sie hat. Also die breiten Adlerschwingen. Die schmaleren Falkenschwingen für Sherah bitte.
Das Farbmuster der breiten Adlerschwingen für beide Männer.
Das aubergine wäre eher rötlich schön, als lila. Die sollen alle rotstichig sein die Vögelchen.

Hareshs Flügel: ganz toll!
Sherahs Flügel: genau so

Shahers Augenform bitte so wie Sherahs Augen.
Das wird schon wieder viel zu spät für uns. Geh ins Bett, ich fall jetzt auch um...gut nacht!
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Building a Harpy Elf Tribe   4 - Building a Harpy Elf Tribe EmptyTue Oct 01, 2019 9:48 pm

Sleep

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Building a Harpy Elf Tribe   4 - Building a Harpy Elf Tribe EmptyWed Oct 02, 2019 5:18 am

I need to know whether Haresh has a sort of eye tattoo (which one) or none. Will probably don't go well with eye scars.

And for the leg wraps: Haresh's are fine, I guess? Shaher's in brown like the loincloth in brown I've given him?

Sherah's pants - what kind of brown do you want for her? The leathery color from Shaher's loincloth again?

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Building a Harpy Elf Tribe   4 - Building a Harpy Elf Tribe EmptyWed Oct 02, 2019 6:05 am

Good morning, again at work? Are you diligent!

Die ersten 3 Beispiele , die Du mir schicktest, da war auf dem letzten 3. Bild ein Mann mit weißen Haaren ( dessen Frisur ich für Haresh ausgewählt hatte), dessen Augentattoos möchte ich für Haresh , die hab ich übrigends auch auf meinem Bild gemalt.

I have a crush on the concept of the one-eyed elf, please this for Haresh, who is a wild fighter pilot.
Even if it does not make sense that a flying elf, who needs 2 eyes to fly good, has only one, while there is a healer next to him. lol
Dann versuchs mal mit den Narben über dem kaputten Auge, wie bei Deinem 2. Vorschlag für Haresh, dann bitte alle Gesichtsnarben, die auf diesem Bild waren draufpacken. Das sah sowas von genial zerschrunden aus.

Hareshs leg wraps are perfect with those claw-beads. Das ockerfarbene Beinkleid von Shaher ist auch toll., bitte auch die gleichen Krallenketten an die Füße wie bei Herash!

For Sherahs loincloth please the bright brown like Shahers clothes.

Thaaaaaaanx a lot for all, happy beeeeee!

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Building a Harpy Elf Tribe   4 - Building a Harpy Elf Tribe EmptyWed Oct 02, 2019 6:26 am

Good morning, Yeee! Very Happy Right now only my brain is working on the siblings. No dollmaker activity.
I've seen on your drawing that Haresh has eye tattoos - thus my question. I'll try to combine tattoos and blind /bruised eye ... and the scar version you've suggested. Then Haresh can choose what's best.
Sherah has pants. ^^

Gern geschen! Very Happy Mir macht's Spass ... und es wird noch etwas länger dauern. Ich werde über ein langes Wochenende verschwinden.

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Building a Harpy Elf Tribe   4 - Building a Harpy Elf Tribe EmptyWed Oct 02, 2019 7:35 am

oh, dann viel spaß am WE!

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Building a Harpy Elf Tribe   4 - Building a Harpy Elf Tribe EmptyWed Oct 02, 2019 2:38 pm

Danke Very Happy Werd ich haben! Thanks. Very Happy I'll have a great time with a very good friend!

Variations of scars and tattoos for Haresh:

4 - Building a Harpy Elf Tribe Doll-d27 4 - Building a Harpy Elf Tribe Doll-d28 4 - Building a Harpy Elf Tribe Doll-d29 4 - Building a Harpy Elf Tribe Doll-d30

First of all: forget the tattoo "points and stripes". I'll take care that Haresh will get only the "eye shadow" if we opt for the tattoo.
The eye tattoo does not go well with the destroyed eye. :/ I can make it only for the right eye (with or without scars).

The rest of Haresh is according to your specifications now (wings will get a color change). Other changes?
Decisions, decisions! ^^

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Building a Harpy Elf Tribe   4 - Building a Harpy Elf Tribe EmptyWed Oct 02, 2019 3:06 pm

cool, holidays with a friend, perfect spend time!

You`re right, tattoo and shred eye doesn`t look good together. I love the 2 scars at the eye and forehead of the last pic nr. 30. and only the tattoo on the eyes, no points please. And no stripes.
The rest of Haresh is great!
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Building a Harpy Elf Tribe   4 - Building a Harpy Elf Tribe EmptyWed Oct 02, 2019 3:16 pm

Tattoo on the RIGHT eye only? And shredded eye with extra scar. Definitely NO points and stripes.
The chest sacr from pic 3 would make a great completation.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Building a Harpy Elf Tribe   4 - Building a Harpy Elf Tribe Empty

Back to top Go down

Building a Harpy Elf Tribe
Page 1 of 12Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next