Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How do you feel?

Go down 
+22
Startear
Prayer
Lunakat
Arill3.0
Beryl
Tynami
Vaeri
Cleopatra
Kindredsoul
TrollHammer
Trollbabe
G0lden
Redhead Ember
Stormcatcher
jaRf
Evil Evie
Yeee
IceTooth
Sifra
Kojiyumi
Embala
Rainflower
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

How do you feel? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 25, 2021 12:36 am

Glad to read so, G0lden. sunny I hope Alan does feel all well again. Congrates on vaccination!

Good news from you too, Rainflower! flower Congrats on vaccination and well wished to you boyfriend. Kudos for the helpful doc!

I feel ... like Embala does not exist anymore.

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 25, 2021 4:18 am

Oh my Embala, that sounds not good. Why? Don`t you feel this OC no more fitting for you?

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 25, 2021 8:06 am

Hug

Embala is who I am ... was here. Embala should not make mistakes. I make too many mistakes lately. I tend to ruin things. Sad

(Embala the OC is fine. She was never "me".)

G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 25, 2021 12:17 pm

Meh. Had second covid shot yesterday. Arm aches a bit. I feel tired so far, but no fever. Will have to see how this goes. Vision for distance seems a bit blurry, no clue if it is from the shot and my blood sugar. Such fun.

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 25, 2021 1:58 pm

Congrats for being vaccinated, G0lden! sunny All good wishes that the side effects will stay faint and pass fast cathat and you'll be fully well soon.

TrollHammer

TrollHammer

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2021 2:52 am

Frustrated. I've really not had much happen to me in life that I haven't been able to compensate for, aches and pains, cramps, torn ligaments, whiplash, crushed toes and fingers, the usual, day to day stuff that Ive gottent used to, longer recovery times and increased aches as I get older, and these get treated as hurdles to overcome, I dont let them get to me, shrug them off and ignore them... Normal stuff everyone goes through, cant complain about them...

But this shoulder/arm/hand nerve pinch thing.... This has been trying. Its a small thing, had a co worker just habe surgery for a pinched/irritated nerve, so I feel silly for letting this of all things bother me. But it does. Every ten minutes or so it flares up, does the nerve version of a muscle cramp, like what I gather a migrain feels like but in my arm, and doubly so if I lean forward, use a mouse or keyboard, or try to read or hold anything at that position... Im used to having weakness in muscles tell me whats wrong so I can work with it to help it heal, but this doesnt tell me anything but scream pain at me randomly.

I went to the chiropractor several times, the last time seemed to change it from an acute knitting needle rammed up my arm to a colony of large ants swarming and dripping off my lower arm...which is progressof a sort I guess. Its just frustrating that I cant find an exact trigger to work with. Its almost as though the frustration is worse than the pain, but anyway. Just need to find a substitute for ice at work where the brand new ice machine broke down and never got fixed... Yeesh.

Other than that, and no creative outlet currently, not feeling too bad.

Beryl

Aries Monkey

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2021 3:34 am

Oh Almute that sounds like very difficult feeling of guilt and shame Hug
I am sending you lots of love and I am here is there is annything you want to talk about

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2021 5:22 am

Hey Embala, we all make mistakes. You should see, what I ruined all in my life. whew! Bin schon so oft der Elefant im Porzellanladen gewesen, das glaubst du gar nicht. Social situations are a horror and full of mines. It's so easy to get something wrong and so hard to get right. I know the feeling when one would like to hide in bed from the whole world because one believes that one is too stupid for life. But maybe that's just your own lousy feeling and everyone else has already forgotten everything or don't put so much emphasis on it.
So don`t think , that you have become a shadow, you are still Embala.
Hug  Hugz!  I love you

PS. sorry for the late answer, I am already in Mermay!

G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2021 12:17 pm

Hammer, keep seeing the Chiropractor until you see a Orthopedic that specializes in arm and hands. When I was in my 20's the Drs. thoug I had Carpel Tunnel. No, I actually had a very rare form of Arthritis. One surgery to remove the sheath around the nerve in my hand and 2 more to reconstruct the lining that holds the tendon in my hands back into place. My hand surgeon was a Godsend for what he was able to do. So far so good. Mind you this doesn't include any of the other surgeries I have had. So keep working at it and you will get an improvement.

Sorry you don't feel well Em.

Stayed home from work today. Still feeling it from the vaccine.

Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2021 7:08 pm

Embala, whatever the trouble is, don't worry. It will pass. I guess if I'd made a penny/coin/dollar/kr for whatever screw up I've done, I guess I didn't have to work ever again😅but we learn, and anyway, I'm still glad to see you here. Hug

Oh, TrollHammer, doesn't sound good. I hope you find the trigger and get to fix it.

G0lden, I hope it passes. Glad you got it though.

Feeling better that before, like to think I have gotten myself score points at work. Since second in command wrote herself sick, I've sort of taken her place, and that means that when the main boss is not there, I'm in charge. And I've discovered I kind of like it. Sort of gonna miss when things get back to normal again.
Back to top Go down
Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 5 EmptyTue May 04, 2021 7:26 am

I'm more upset than i'd like to admit. A couple threatened me at work last week and came back last night and one of them threw a box and hit me in the face when i was on the phone with police.

I imagine they were actually cowards because when i went outside to get a plate number, the man got out of the car and stood at the back of it to block my view while the car drove off. Don't know if the police will be able to find them.

And people call me a racist...all this because i asked for id. I'm having trouble sleeping. Only was able to sleep a few hours so far.
Back to top Go down
Cleopatra

Cleopatra

Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 5 EmptyTue May 04, 2021 10:53 am

I'm so sorry that you'd to experience that, Vaeri.

I'm feeling a bit depressed and fed up with Youtube always wanting me to watch animeted stories from real life! No matter how much I try to block those channels, another ones always appear. And right now I just don't need similar stories reminding of the pain I've experienced through the years.

Call me selfish, but sometimes I just get too emotinal about stories of ego parents leaving their children and expect helps from them when they need them, and the children doesn't get help in return.
Back to top Go down
Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 5 EmptyFri May 07, 2021 6:25 pm

@Vaeri I am so sorry you had to go through that. It's not easy dealing with customers, I have had a couple of those, not that bad, but enough for me to loose sleep. It's not fun at all, and I hope you get help from your boss or anyone. Pulling the racist card is so lame.

Aw sis, that's so lame. It's so annoying when they keep returning. But remember, we're there for you when you feel down. *pulls sis into warm hug*
Back to top Go down
Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2021 12:44 pm

I am feeling pretty happy right now! I'm on day 5 of a work out regime and i noticed my belly fat is getting very soft and squishy...which from research is a really good thing because it means the fat is changing structure and you're losing fat! Yay!!!

Also kinda embarrassing but i could not do crunches at all day 1...but today my app had me do long armed crunches and i was more able to do it!! My lower abdominal muscles are really sore but yeeeees!!

Also working on developing my own homemade ramen recipe.^^
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2021 3:40 pm

Like  Cool Vaeri, you are losing it and I gained too much of it due to Mermay Rolling Eyes . Need the summer to swim and lose it again.

Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 05, 2021 10:14 am

Wow, that's great, @Vaeri. Good you're found something that works.

Feeling a little down. We tried to put together Mom and Dad's new garden furniture, and it turns out both the chairs has crackes in the wood. At the same spot on both chairs. Really put us down, especially after spending the noon in the heat doing it and we were so excited that we made it so quickly with the first one. We were gonna surprise Dad with done furnitures when he got home, but no!
Back to top Go down
Sifra

Sifra

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2021 11:54 am

I feel like strangling someone! I've been trying to buy new underwear for one of my kids for a week and I keep ending up with stuff the wrong size! How do you feel? - Page 5 1f62d

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 15, 2021 12:48 am

Sifra, call the company you are ordering from and ask them to do a bin check. Sometimes when bins become empty and are removed the other bins get moved around.

I feel good, right hand is a bit sore, but otherwise ok. I am worried about my co-worker, I think she has shingles.

Arill3.0

Arill3.0

Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2021 12:16 am

Uh...I'm back?

Exhausted, but for the moment content. Been in therapy, recently increased my medication dosage...things are evening out. It's getting easier and easier to take my mind and talk it into being gentler with me.
Back to top Go down
Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2021 6:59 am

Feeling relaxed for the first time in weeks. The last weekend I spent wit my boyfriend and we had a situation where I collapsed/fainted in the morning. Lucky I was sitting in a chair and boi was rather quick to catch me and put me on the floor, and I did wake up only after two minutes. But I was rather terrefied and shivering for a while. So I have stared with him for the whole week so far, taking some days off work and it's been rather cozy despite this. He's been so nice to me, and I was lucky he's having home office in covid times.

It's funny, but I have almost neder called off any days of work. I think I might be the one at work mist of us put together considering I'm not good at saying no when  they ask me to work extra or fill in. So I confess that I am rather tired, especially after the lockdown when it was only me and ocationally my boss. No wonder I collapsed really.
Back to top Go down
G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 17, 2021 3:04 am

I feel good, just a bit tired. Yes, I felt last weeks earthquake and now the same area has a fire. Now for Alan. He had to go to the emergency room on Thursday. They are looking at his Gallbladder. He does have a gall stone, but he also has Gallbladder sludge. This is what causing him pain. He went to work last night and took it easy. He is now being forced to change his diet. So hopefully he will avoid surgery, but we'll see.

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 17, 2021 5:05 am

Glad to read you are well and save, G0lden. *hugs* All good wished for Alan. I hope the diet will work and bring constant recovery.

I'm simply tired ... sad ... and stressed.

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 17, 2021 7:40 pm

*hugs Embala!!* **HUGS ALL AROUND!!**

Hurting soo much.. have this spot on my arm that makes my whole arm hurt. Sahara dust coming in and making the air nasty as heck so can barely breathe. Fibromyalgia is kicking my butt!!! I hurt!!! On top of all that, I just want to yank all my teeth, my jaw now pops with every bite and it's getting painful *started end of June* and infection again, grrrr. I just want to lay down and sleep all day.

https://linktr.ee/lisabit
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 17, 2021 8:19 pm

*hugs back* Be well soon, Kat.

Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 18, 2021 1:09 pm

OMG G0lden, I hope Alan's gonna be okay.

Embala, here's a hug Hug

Tynami, sounds like you got all in one. Best wishes.

I feel existed that my vacation starts off next week. I'm gonna do nothing but relax with hobbey stuff and spend time with boi, and hopefully do some painting and drawing. Maybe I'll even get to post something soon too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

How do you feel?
Page 5 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 19  Next