Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Vaeri's Colorings and Art

Go down 
+6
Shadowpath
Tymber
Leanan
Embala
Yeee
Vaeri
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

Vaeri's Colorings and Art - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vaeri's Colorings and Art   Vaeri's Colorings and Art - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2021 1:58 pm

Lol i never seem to be notified if the tagging thing is done, i don't much understand it. I've just seen Embala use it. But hooray i'm glad you like it!!

I rather like the videos too. Not that there's really much to my process lol. And i did find Rainthorwen in your toybox but her doll picture that inspired this was too small. I ended up having to dig through the doll thread here to find the original and larger version. But it was worth the effort to get the right colors.^^

I could look through to see if anymore of your characters have sketches i can color. Always glad to add to my list of things to color...even if it's a bit long already lol!

Can't wait to hear what your daughter thinks of it!! Squeee.^^
Back to top Go down
Tymber

Tymber

PostSubject: Re: Vaeri's Colorings and Art   Vaeri's Colorings and Art - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2021 3:23 pm

@Vaeri wrote:
man it's been too long since i made a video...this took some refiguring out. but here you guys go! sorry it's a touch long but i know some of you (not naming names TYMBER :p) like the details

hoping to finish the feast picture by tonight. it's coming along nicely.

This was awesome. And clearly why your so good at this. One day I will be this good when I tinker around with digitally coloring. But this also helped visually see how you do stuff which was quite helpful. <3

Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: Vaeri's Colorings and Art   Vaeri's Colorings and Art - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2021 7:33 pm

Yay Tymber!! I was wondering when i'd hear from you.^^ i appreciate it though i really don't think i'm all that special...but hey shine where you love, and i love to trace and color.^^
Back to top Go down
Tymber

Tymber

PostSubject: Re: Vaeri's Colorings and Art   Vaeri's Colorings and Art - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2021 2:00 am

@Vaeri wrote:
Yay Tymber!! I was wondering when i'd hear from you.^^ i appreciate it though i really don't think i'm all that special...but hey shine where you love, and i love to trace and color.^^

Yeah. Life has not been kind of late. Too much going on that I don't care to go into details about.

So I've not been fully connected - here, and everywhere.

But finally took the time to see what I was missing here - saw he video - then saw my name (I clicked the video before reading the post!).

And let me say, everything I've seen of you - you shine brightly. Never let anyone dim that light.

And you do wonderful art - and are (knowingly or unknowingly) a wonderful guide for those who may not be as passionate about the digital art as you are - but enjoy dabbling - and enjoy hearing from you with feedback and suggestions - and video tutorials that help me grow in my dabbling art.

So yes. You shine. You shine very brightly.

Thanks for always being amazing.

Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: Vaeri's Colorings and Art   Vaeri's Colorings and Art - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2021 10:56 am

I'm sorry to hear that Tymber. I hope things improve and/or settle down for you soon. I'm doubly glad now you were able to get enjoyment from the video. *hug*

Some people don't consider tracing an art...*shrug* but being an inker is a thing so bah.

But thank you Tymber. You've given me warm fuzzies to last all day.<3 i'll dispense with the low esteem denials this time and just stick to my thanks, gratitude and appreciation.
Back to top Go down
Rainthorwen

Rainthorwen

PostSubject: Re: Vaeri's Colorings and Art   Vaeri's Colorings and Art - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 04, 2021 6:20 pm

@Vaeri wrote:
Vaeri's Colorings and Art - Page 3 Rainth11

I love it u>u
Back to top Go down
Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: Vaeri's Colorings and Art   Vaeri's Colorings and Art - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 11:40 am

Yay!! I'm so thrilled!!^^ she was a fun colorful character to work with.
Back to top Go down
Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: Vaeri's Colorings and Art   Vaeri's Colorings and Art - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2021 12:30 am

wow it has been a long time since i colored...ehh life and depression. but i finally got some stuff done. colored one of my boyfriends characters who needed it, and i finally finished this Longfin sketch i found forever ago and simply loved the look of it. i found it on Elfquest Fanart by Bittersilk.

Vaeri's Colorings and Art - Page 3 Longfi10
Back to top Go down
Prayer

Prayer

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Vaeri's Colorings and Art   Vaeri's Colorings and Art - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2021 5:34 am

Such a beautiful coloring of a very pretty elf lady, Vaeri. 🥰 I love the rich coloring, the luscious, dark black lashes and how you gave the background texture and thus, more depth. Well done. <3
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Vaeri's Colorings and Art   Vaeri's Colorings and Art - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2021 6:37 am

sweet! Fishy

Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: Vaeri's Colorings and Art   Vaeri's Colorings and Art - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2021 10:50 am

Thank you guys ^^
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Vaeri's Colorings and Art   Vaeri's Colorings and Art - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2021 4:01 pm

Lovely and lively drawing by Bittersilk. she captured Longfin beautifully - I love the relaxed-pensive pose and the entwined windswept tresses.

Your lapislazuli choice makes her shine, Vaeri! I love the shades of blue and how the lapis returns in her eyes, the collar and jewelry. The powdery hint of beach, sea and sky is a perfect background. The colored outlines go very well with this style. Beautifully done!

Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: Vaeri's Colorings and Art   Vaeri's Colorings and Art - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2021 11:14 am

Thank you Embala! It was tough fixing down her color palette...we've no really good shots of her and comic variations make it harder. But i always loved her elegance. Sometimes i'm a little sad Sunstream didn't recognize Longfin! XDD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vaeri's Colorings and Art   Vaeri's Colorings and Art - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Vaeri's Colorings and Art
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Father Tree Holt :: ElfQuest FanArt and FanFiction-
Jump to: