Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vaeri's Colorings and Art

Go down 
+6
Shadowpath
Tymber
Leanan
Embala
Yeee
Vaeri
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

Vaeri's Colorings and Art - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vaeri's Colorings and Art   Vaeri's Colorings and Art - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 17, 2023 6:21 am

Vaeri has outdone herself with this chic dress. The dress is certainly meant for cool evenings in the sun village. Well, if it is lined, she can also warm herself on the beach when she is with Blackfin. But he will make big eyes, when he sees how she comes along so beautifully, and surely bring her a lot of nice things from the sea, with which she can decorate her dress. I love you

Prayer

Prayer

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Vaeri's Colorings and Art   Vaeri's Colorings and Art - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 17, 2023 11:04 am

Vaeri's Colorings and Art - Page 4 Dfrya9y-2506ef03-3e66-4c65-ac78-69026906bb5a.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzAxNDQ1MTAwLTUwMWEtNDU2ZC05YjMwLTIzZjRmNGVkMzc2NFwvZGZyeWE5eS0yNTA2ZWYwMy0zZTY2LTRjNjUtYWM3OC02OTAyNjkwNmJiNWEucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0

Vaeri wrote:
but oh has my girl got some fashion!!

I absolutely agree Vaeri! This dress is wonderful! Loving Vaeri's pretty colors and all the details!  I love you  I love you  I love you

Also I agree with Yeee! You really have outdone yourself and I love the story Yeee has spun around Vaeri presenting her dress. I love you I love you cheers Art inspires stories, inspires art!

Back to top Go down
Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: Vaeri's Colorings and Art   Vaeri's Colorings and Art - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 17, 2023 12:08 pm

Yeee wrote:
Vaeri has outdone herself with this chic dress. The dress is certainly meant for cool evenings in the sun village. Well, if it is lined, she can also warm herself on the beach when she is with Blackfin. But he will make big eyes, when he sees how she comes along so beautifully, and surely bring her a lot of nice things from the sea, with which she can decorate her dress. I love you

Haha yes! We can say it was made by a skilled human as a gift to Vaeri, rather like how Leetah got her lovely velvet dress! Perhaps Vaeri got to work with the human and that's how she ended up with a dress in her preferred colors. And oh i can only imagine the stir she would cause when the others first see her! Poor Blackfin wouldn't be able to pick his jaw off the ground for a few minutes lol!

You are so right though, with the weather still being so chilly, this is even more perfect for my girl! I'm not sure she's ever actually gotten cold weather clothes...huh.

Prayer wrote:
I absolutely agree Vaeri! This dress is wonderful! Loving Vaeri's pretty colors and all the details!  I love you  I love you  I love you

Also I agree with Yeee! You really have outdone yourself and I love the story Yeee has spun around Vaeri presenting her dress. I love you I love you cheers Art inspires stories, inspires art!

Well as i said, an artist i rather adore drew it, so we have Daria Cohen to thank for all the lovely details! Though i lack her absolutely bomb skills at shading, my own style of coloring and shading doesn't clash at least lol so she looks good!

And indeed! I've always been a believer in art imitates life and life imitates art. Or inspires.

But i actually have you to thank in part for the colors! If it wasn't for your lovely drawing of Vaeri in a Palace gown, i wouldn't have had the idea to use the lavender for the trim again.^^
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Vaeri's Colorings and Art   Vaeri's Colorings and Art - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 17, 2023 7:02 pm

"Poor Blackfin wouldn't be able to pick his jaw off the ground for a few minutes lol!"

"Ah----aaaaaaahhhgggggh...W....aaaaheeeriiiiii?????"

Prayer

Prayer

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Vaeri's Colorings and Art   Vaeri's Colorings and Art - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 17, 2023 7:25 pm

Yeee wrote:
"Poor Blackfin wouldn't be able to pick his jaw off the ground for a few minutes lol!"

"Ah----aaaaaaahhhgggggh...W....aaaaheeeriiiiii?????"

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Feeling like falling apart  Razz

Back to top Go down
Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: Vaeri's Colorings and Art   Vaeri's Colorings and Art - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 08, 2023 6:34 am

soo i haven't done any art for myself in a looooong time....and was messing about with the chat ai..decided to make mermaids. got a result that made me think of a particularly merelf....buuuut then i broke her. XD

so, sorry not sorry Yeee.....but i totally broke your elf. i made her as pretty pretty as possible, and all sweetness and sugar and no spice.....XD it's a rough work. i may play with it again later with more details, but i just had to get this out of my brain and mess with you! XD all in love i promise. but this was pretty funny to work on. it's so weird to see Yeee like this. kinda looks like a doll image doesn't it..? i was gonna try to give her cool mermaidy gradient hair fading to a nice bright bluey color at the ends....but i decided last minute i didn't like it, and just decided to keep it all dark blue.

Vaeri's Colorings and Art - Page 4 Frilly10

i'd love to know how canon Yeee would react to her frilly sugary self....XDokay, i'm going to bed before i lose what's left of my brain. been up all night.
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Vaeri's Colorings and Art   Vaeri's Colorings and Art - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 09, 2023 5:46 pm

Oh wow, you draw a sweety picture of Yeee and I don't even get it. So sorry! (so busy momentarily)
She looks so funny unYeee-ish but with so many Yeee-traits. thanx a lot for your drawing of my OC. Very Happy
luv this! LOL I love you

Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: Vaeri's Colorings and Art   Vaeri's Colorings and Art - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 10, 2023 6:48 am

No worries! I know you must be busy with summer ending. Getting in all the swimming you can, school for Moonlight will be starting soon(i think? Is she old enough for school?), and of course daily life things.

I'm working on something new that amuses me.^^ i keep giggling as i work on it. Hopefully have it finished by tomorrow night.
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Vaeri's Colorings and Art   Vaeri's Colorings and Art - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 13, 2023 6:11 pm

Yup, you are right concerning the swimming. But Moony is 15 years old, she is already in school. You surely meant Lilypad. And she is in school too, since 1 year.
we have still 2 weeks vacation. YAY!

"I'm working on something new that amuses me.^^ i keep giggling as i work on it. Hopefully have it finished by tomorrow night."
that makes me curious! What is it? bounce

Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: Vaeri's Colorings and Art   Vaeri's Colorings and Art - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 14, 2023 3:29 am

Swim on, friend Yeee! And yeah, both of your girls going back to school must be quite hectic. But yay vacation!! I don't get mine til November...i get to camp almost a whole week!! *-* and horseback riding. I shall bring back pictures!!

I didn't get to finish it because i am sooo stuck on the clothes...but here's some hints. It's a mini comic. And it features two of your favorite characters.

Hm Halloween is coming up. Perhaps i should draw our elves in some fun costumes. Embala and Prayer too of course^^
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Vaeri's Colorings and Art   Vaeri's Colorings and Art - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 15, 2023 6:18 pm

oooooh horsebackriding , wow, how cool! I was about 10 years old when I once sat on the back of a horse. That was not for me at all. I was panicked about falling off. Haha, well since then I was never again on a horseback. I am content to just look at them. I am always happy to see these beautiful animals. YES! Bring back pictures! I love to see them. But...camping in November? Is it warm enough in that region where you want to camp? I hope so.

"both of your girls going back to school must be quite hectic."
sigh! Lets say: I hate it.

Ah, you're working on a comic. Yes, of course that's a lot of work. Well, you'll show us when you're done. Oh my , it features 2 of my fave chars? bounce YAY, NICE!

Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: Vaeri's Colorings and Art   Vaeri's Colorings and Art - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 16, 2023 1:49 am

It didn't get like really cold until late December here. So i'm hoping it'll be comfortable cool, not too chilly. I have a sleeping bag on a shopping list in case it gets too cold. I'll have to see how the weather is start of November. Hopefully i'll be okay with just a pile of blankets.

I remember horseback riding with my uncle and his girlfriend as a child...all i remember was being upset i couldn't ride one by myself though i did like it. I started riding motorcycles about 3 or 4, and i definitely remember being scared i'd fall off during the turns! But i guess that experience gave me confidence in riding horses. I adored riding motorcycles and still do.

Here's hoping i can finish it soon! And also i'm very nervous/excited. I'm going to release a cover on youtube, and try to get into singing and voice acting!
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Vaeri's Colorings and Art   Vaeri's Colorings and Art - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2023 5:12 pm

Ok, a warm sleeping bag on the shopping list for November camping I recommend absolutely ...and woolen blankets.
Otherwise, it would be such a pity if you had to cancel your wonderful vacation because of cold weather.

Oh my, motorcycle driving too?! I also tried it but I am too fearful for that.

Drawing, singing and voice acting...you are very busy! Say, did you get a job in the Elfquest Audiobook-stuff? LOL

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vaeri's Colorings and Art   Vaeri's Colorings and Art - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Vaeri's Colorings and Art
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4