Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Waiting for Christmas

Go down 
+13
TrollHammer
Stormcatcher
Evil Evie
Kojiyumi
PCoquelin
jaRf
faeriegirl
Yeee
wolfmoonsky
Redhead Ember
G0lden
Tynami
Embala
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

Waiting for Christmas - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 21, 2020 7:17 pm

Five eager visitors and kind supportes have gathered already Very Happy - time for pre-Christmas gift giving!

Waiting for Christmas - Page 5 2020_g11 - the usual baublehead with usual suspects, G0lden!

Waiting for Christmas - Page 5 2020_y11 - Yeee was naughty and got caged in a net. Appropriate!

I hope you have your redcap handy for 1st Advent, Redhead Ember

Your online face never changes, PC ... yet I might be inspired, dear friend. Suntop Uncomfortable

Tynami is still uncooperative, Kat - working on it!

Last edited by Embala on Sun Feb 07, 2021 3:53 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 21, 2020 7:34 pm

Yes, she was really bad this year, but actually like always. She is raging in her baublehead and hissing: "lemme out!" but you better do it not before X-mas.
Cool Baublehead, thanx Embala, I had fun seeing it.

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 21, 2020 9:14 pm

Glad you approve, Yeee! Fishy I had fun in the making - and I could hear her yelling. ^^ Now you just have to make it work.

Waiting for Christmas - Page 5 2020_t10 - the only bauble @Tynami was ready to accept!

Should have known from the beginning, Kat. ^^

PCoquelin

PCoquelin

Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 22, 2020 6:16 pm

Waiting for Christmas..

Waiting for Christmas - Page 5 53689210

Kojiyumi

Scorpio Horse

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 22, 2020 8:10 pm

That reminds me... I should get started on Yuletide cards. I was still dropping them in the mail ON Yule last year... @_@

I always get a mix of Christmas, Yule, and Kwanzaa cards each year.

Waiting for Christmas - Page 5 Sig10
*✲゚*。✧KOJIYUMI✧。*✲゚*

ණ⃛(ᵒ͈̑ᴗ̂ᵒ͈̑ )” Getting stuff done at the speed of smell! ─=≡Σ((( つ•̀ω•́)つ

Waiting for Christmas - Page 5 Sigimage
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 22, 2020 10:22 pm

EEEK!! I LOVE how you used her as an actual stamp! Such a wonderul idea! LOVE HER! *HUGS*

I kind of want to do cards again, like I used to... I'd send them all over the world.

https://linktr.ee/lisabit
G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2020 12:41 am

A new pretty! Yay!! Thank you Em!!

Evil Evie

Evil Evie

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2020 1:37 am

Oh man, I missed this! You make things so festive Em!

I honestly haven never sent out cards. I really want to start doing them this year. I'm going to be 25! Its time to get my life (or at least my Christmas card list) together!

wolfmoonsky

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2020 11:21 am

I can't wait!! I always look forward to this! santa cheers
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2020 5:34 pm

This tiny kitten is so precious ... a handful of softness and silk. A peaceful and tender sight. I love your gift, PC. I love you cat

Yuletide cards ... they add to the Christmas feeling, just as your post, Koji. cathat My own family has no tradition of writing Christmas cards or letters. You've reminded me of something I wanted to try. *hugs*

Waiting for Christmas - Page 5 2020_k14 - because it has become a tradition ... and I loved the challenge!

Your squee made my day, Kat ^^ ... but I blame Koji for this idea! ^^ Her Yuletide cards made a bell ring *ringringring*

Never gets boring, G0lden. sunny It's always a pleasant task to come up with one more version of Cutter and Leetah for you.

Welcome back to festive fun, Evie! santa Familiar avatar - do you need help to find your old baublehead? Or do you want a new one?

Waiting for Christmas - Page 5 2020_w11 - I was waiting for you, Wolfie.  Hungry Wolf  *hug* And not me alone!

Last edited by Embala on Sun Feb 07, 2021 3:55 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kojiyumi

Kojiyumi

Scorpio Horse

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2020 6:27 pm

So... holiday card exchange? Might go better than my postcard project went. XD

*✲゚*。✧KOJIYUMI✧。*✲゚*

Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2020 6:38 pm

I've never forgotten about it, Koji. cathat But Embala suddenly had nothing to tell for months. And me - I've never known how to write a card or a letter ... all the many years I can remember.

Kojiyumi

Kojiyumi

Scorpio Horse

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2020 7:05 pm

Well, I still have your addy, I think. I'll check my PMs.

If anyone else wants a card, feel free to PM me. I'll see what I can do, gosh darn it. The first day of winter will be here too soon!

*✲゚*。✧KOJIYUMI✧。*✲゚*

Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2020 10:46 pm

The thread split happened. I've planned things right Very Happy and the Advent thread shows nice and tidy with an index post on the (new) first page!

Waiting for Christmas - Page 5 2020_b11 - *lays out Beryl bait* flower I see you lurk, young friend!

@Yeee - can you post a picture Moonlight would use as an avatar? rendeer

Last edited by Embala on Fri Nov 27, 2020 7:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
wolfmoonsky

wolfmoonsky

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2020 4:07 pm

Embala wrote:

Waiting for Christmas - Page 5 2020_w11 - I was waiting for you, Wolfie.  Hungry Wolf  *hug* And not me alone!

It's so pretty!! Shocked I love it! Thank you so much! cathat
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2020 4:24 pm

I knew you would love it, Wolfie! Very Happy A very old, very lovely drawing by Wendy Pini ... and I wanted something festive and cheery for you!

Waiting for Christmas - Page 5 2020_s12 - for a loyal silent lurker and special owl. Very Happy Owlish Thanks, Storm!

Last edited by Embala on Sun Jan 24, 2021 8:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stormcatcher

Stormcatcher

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2020 5:24 pm

*hoots* Very Happy

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2020 6:14 pm

awwww, cute owl-bauble!
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2020 8:46 am

An owly hoot and seeing your new bauble face is all I wish for, Storm! I love you Owlish

@Yeee Thanks! Very Happy I'd love to do a baublehead for Moonlight as well in case she is interested. If so please post a picture she would choose for her avatar as an "official" member.
Her own art of Moonlight or yours would be very welcome! Wink

Waiting for Christmas - Page 5 2017_e11 - this one belongs to Evil Evie ... not new but maybe lost in time.

I cannot find another bauble that matches your current avatar better, Evie! rendeer Point me to a variant character, scene or picture you love and you'll get a new one.

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2020 3:59 pm

Waiting for Christmas - Page 5 2010_t12 - just in case you want to re-join the baubleheads, Hammer!

@Trollhammer I remember the fun I had - finding a bauble that can count as a metal or rock sphere and putting it on a bed of peridot. Appropriate for a Troll! ^^

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2020 12:10 pm

I have plans santa ... I want to show two calendars again. A new one and an old one - and then some more. And as usual I am late, very late in the making-of. This year should provide more time, shouldn't it? But it's eating energy ... seriously this year must be a Grinch! alien
Keep me going rendeer and Christmas season 2020 will offer:

Advent Calendar 2020 - Lovemates
As simply as this. The number of days is ideal to build harmonic "couple baubles" so I'll roll with it. Lots of good old art and nostalgic scenes and new examples alike. You won't have problems to figure out the "theme within the theme" for the holidays by yourself.

The 12 Nights 2020 - Villians, Rogues and Monsters
A place for the dark side of EQ - true villians and some cruel sights. Rogues and ambivalent characters or doubtful deeds. Threatening events and hidden evil. And whatever else my mind envisions ...

Advent Calendar 2011 - The Magic of Elfquest ... Reloaded
... accompanied by Examples of Magic. You'll find the usual suspects - and some unexpected ones for sure!
As the days will follow the dates of 2011 the numbers will be slightly off. Don't mind - there will be one new window open every day.

Holiday Specials 2020
The celebration of Christmas, New Year and Three Kings Day as usual. New ones for this season and the 2011 reposts.

Extra Treats - Let It Snow!
When I've asked for suggestions and inspiration by my dear visitors I got this:
Yeee wrote:
Yes, you are right, crafting takes so much time. Just had the idea "let it snow" , because we had nearly nothing the last 2 years. But that might be not realizable in small baubles.
and this:
Redhead Ember wrote:
Could simply be various scenes taking place in the snow. Lot's of those.
Here we go! The extra treats can be made big enough to show whole scenes and there are lots of those. These scenes, dropped in the thread randomly, will keep it colorful and lively.

Waiting for Christmas - Page 5 2020_l10

Have fun!

Last edited by Embala on Sun Feb 07, 2021 4:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2020 5:03 pm

YAY! Let it snow! cheers
My little kitling wants snow so hard, and we might have some, now that you give the weather some hints... Laughing
Lovely snowy fir trees, my most favourite trees! I love you

PCoquelin

PCoquelin

Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2020 5:32 pm

I have no worry, my friend.

I am sure you will bring us all a feast..

Waiting for Christmas - Page 5 2019_h10

..of pretty little wonders.

Therefore, in advance: thank you, Embala!

May you all elf-friends, here..

Waiting for Christmas - Page 5 11822410

..have a merry Christmas!

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2020 6:15 pm

Thank you for your encouraging post, PC. It's pleasing eyes and ears alike, dear friend.

Let's see whether the magic of Elfquest will work for you and your kitling, Yeee. I'll do my very best!

And there might be more ...

This precious little bauble is a gift I got in 2011 by my dear, missed friend Moonmoss. I love you

Waiting for Christmas - Page 5 2011_p10

Hopefully it will bring me luck for an ambitious plan. There are so many magic users left that the 2011 extension can be completed in a calendar of its own. And this winter may need a pleasant distraction for some more weeks.

The Magic of Elfquest - 2020 extension
A mix of old and new baubles, old and new artwork, well known and fairly unknown characters ... and with some whimsical interpretations by Baublemaking-Highthing.

Extra Treats - Magical Elfquest
It will be complemented by the extra treats of 2011 which center on magic, too.

... if you want Christmas goes til Easter ^^ ... almost! rendeer

Last edited by Embala on Sun Feb 07, 2021 4:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2020 7:27 pm

oh my , I forgot to post you the Moonlight pic, sorry. Moony said the first one is the best.
Waiting for Christmas - Page 5 Moonli10

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Waiting for Christmas
Page 5 of 32Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18 ... 32  Next