Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How do you feel?

Go down 
+22
Startear
Prayer
Lunakat
Arill3.0
Beryl
Tynami
Vaeri
Cleopatra
Kindredsoul
TrollHammer
Trollbabe
G0lden
Redhead Ember
Stormcatcher
jaRf
Evil Evie
Yeee
IceTooth
Sifra
Kojiyumi
Embala
Rainflower
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

How do you feel? - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2021 6:30 pm

Good luck and fun and success with your colorings, Vaeri! Very Happy I'm sure they will turn out great Like and your skills will grow and thrive wil the challenge.

Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 8 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2021 3:28 am

Frustrated. Turned out Boi had a college with covid, and now we have to live separately the rest of the week. It was him who suggested it, knowing how difficult it could get with me at work, cause it really us difficult. I sometimes envy him for being able to have home office. I can't do that in a flower shop. I miss him and the Cat.

The worst is that I was gonna see some friends this weekend, and I don't know what to do about that. My friend had bought a new apartment with her boyfriend and we had even bought her a house warming present from my store. I really hope I'm able to go.
Back to top Go down
Sifra

Sifra

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 8 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2021 10:24 am

Rainflower that sucks! I hope you'll be able to make the best of the situation while also being safe and keeping the others safe.
Last week I had to isolate in my bedroom because I had to test and wait for the results, and I had to keep my husband and daughters safe. Just when I was stuck in there one of the kids fell off her bicycle and had to go to the hospital because her finger was broken. It all turned out fine in the end but it was so hard!

Prayer

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 6:53 am

Oh no, that's so unfair to you, Rainflower. I hope you can make the best of this unlucky situation and wish you strength! The present for you friend must be very beautiful! Sending

@Sifra: How awful, your child broke a finger! affraid Wish your child to get well and not too much pain. It must have been a real shock for you, too!
Back to top Go down
Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 2:38 pm

Thank you guys. I've no trouble keeping myself occupied. I can finish off some Christmas presents, Boi's as well. Hopefully we get answers during tomorrow, that's when he will take the final test. He had to wait a few days before he could take the cpr test. I can still go to work though. I hope his work allows him to stay home the rest of December.

OMG @Sifra, I'm so sorry for your child. That can't have been easy for you. Good thing they had dad with them then.
Back to top Go down
Startear

Startear

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2021 9:07 pm

Ouch Sifra, that sucks!

Frustrated, I guess. None of the things I did today worked out that well. The stir fry sauce I’ve been dying to try all week tasted bland (like, there was gochujang in it! How could it be so bland?!) my attempt at a Christmas sweet could not be pried off the baking paper, I could not resist my pica and did eat some broken off paint, it took me over an hour to get the fire going, I was too overwhelmed to actually tinker with my cv and application, and it snowed all day so tomorrow I got to shuffle all that snow again just after finishing shuffling away the whole terrace and a path down to the bird seed tree.

Thanks to Embala for the lovely banner! The quote belongs to Scooter.
Back to top Go down
Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2021 9:19 am

Aw, that was allot in once, @Startear. I hope you don't had to shuffle too much.

I feel... nor motivated to go to work😓😖I just wanna go back to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sifra

Sifra

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2021 11:29 am

Startear I hope you've had better days since then!

I feel happy because my daughter went to the hospital, and we learned her finger is healing great!

Also, things at work improved actually, after the fight I had with one of my clients. It seems that now she appreciates me a bit more, where before she would kind of rush me because she wanted to go someplace else. Not sure how long it will last but it's nice for now.

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2021 8:07 pm

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrgh!!!

*headdesk*

:faceplant:

Sifra

Sifra

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 8 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2021 7:42 am

Hug Embala here's a brownie. How do you feel? - Page 8 Homemade-brownie

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 8 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2021 3:32 pm

Brownie! Shocked *noms brownie*
<<
>> ... *takes seond brownie* Thanks, Sifra Hug

*eyes last brownie* Crabby ... *leaves it for some elses who needsa treat more*

Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2021 5:05 pm

I'm so glad your client is treating you better, @Sifra. That means alot.

I feel rather physically exhausted, but I've survived mentall at least.
Back to top Go down
G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 11, 2021 8:40 pm

Tired, did the shopping today. Trying to get the laundry done. At least I'm ready for the big storm that is coming. Plus working from home is a big plus.

Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2021 5:41 pm

Concerned😰
covid is increasing and we've been ordered to use mask and be careful. We've had one down so far with covid, and we're all afraid of becoming next. Not so much for our health cause the omnicron doesn't seem that harsh, but if we're one more short before Christmas it's gonna beva disaster for us😱🤯
Back to top Go down
Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2021 5:41 pm

Concerned😰
covid is increasing and we've been ordered to use mask and be careful. We've had one down so far with covid, and we're all afraid of becoming next. Not so much for our health cause the omnicron doesn't seem that harsh, but if we're one more short before Christmas it's gonna beva disaster for us😱🤯
Back to top Go down
Startear

Startear

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 6:29 am

Yeah, it is really concerning. Hope y´all stay safe Rainflower!

I feel great! I had a job interview yesterday that tok all of my energy, and just got word back from a job I applied to up here a few weeks ago that I had sort of given up on, they want me to be on the work list after all! =D

Back to top Go down
Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 7:02 am

Good for you, @Startear🤞 Good luck.

I feel bad.
Woke up with full cold🤧
Test was negative though, but I'm not looking forward to 10 days in a row in the upcoming days. This is my ONE DAY OFF before i work every day up to Christmas.

Boss isn't fair😫
Back to top Go down
Sifra

Sifra

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 12:26 pm

That's great Startear! Congrats! flower

Rainflower that sucks. Sad How do you feel? - Page 8 911381222

I am tired and bummed.
I took a trip to the vet for a guinea pig that was not ill. It just looked that way.
Then I took a trip to the bicycle shop for a bicycle that was not broken. It just looked that way.
What have I been doing?
I think I'm gonna make a blanket fort and hide out for the remainder of the day.

Startear

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 6:01 pm

Blanket fort sounds really nice! Mind if I join you?

I´m bummed now. A month ago now, I went to my doctor and asked for a referral to DPS, because my coworkers tod me that I read autistic (and I really freaked out about it to point that I lost that job.) And I have been waiting this while month, and once again went to check my inbox. Still had no reply. So I just went mucking around and in a fit of inspiration wondered what my journal said.

To my surprise, I found a letter in my journal, not in my inbox or in letter form. First of all, rude?! Information like that shouldbe in the inbox or in a letter, not in my journal?

And it said… I got declined! On the grounds that I am not struggling enough. Like, that was not the point! The whole point was that I want to know if my struggles are from undiagnosed autism or the verbal and physical abuse I suffered as a child. It´s not like I hope it is the former, I just want to know if it is or isn´t, for my own peace of mind. I was told by my sort-of former counsellor through public Health services that I had to go to the doctor to get sent to DPS so I can get it checked out. The idea that you must suffer this much to get these things checked out is. Maddening. Pun intended.

Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 6:41 pm

Hi Startear, try this:
https://psychology-tools.com/test/autism-spectrum-quotient

This is a first screening. it would at least be able to give you an answer to your question. This can be used to calculate the likelihood of autism.
Maybe even a usable result will come out.
For someone who would like to know whether they are autistic, this test is definitely recommended. However, it does not replace diagnosis by a psychologist or psychiatrist.

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 6:52 pm

Best luck, Startear! Like

Be well soon, Rainflower Hug

Oooooch ... that sucks, Sifra. But ... a blanket fort sounds like a decent option to hide from this trollish day!

Startear

Startear

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 7:16 pm

Yeee wrote:
Hi Startear, try this:
https://psychology-tools.com/test/autism-spectrum-quotient

This is a first screening.  it would at least be able to give you an answer to your question. This can be used to calculate the likelihood of autism.
Maybe even a usable result will come out.
For someone who would like to know whether they are autistic, this test is definitely recommended. However, it does not replace diagnosis by a psychologist or psychiatrist.

I did that test before, tried it again and I still score within the lines. Like, when my coworker told me to do online tests, I took ten of them, and all of them said either ASD or Aspergers (which they are tuning out), But it is a large part of why I wanta professional to look at the possibilities of it being a thing?

I´m probably going to complain to them about it, might reschedule an apointment with the doctor to get revalueted. When getting screenet to get a referral, I said that I don´t have an eating disorder, But it turns out that Pica, something I do struggle with is by definitivt an eating disorder, I am eating chipped paint despite trying not to.

Back to top Go down
Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 8 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2021 4:50 am

OMG @Startear, I feel for you. That really isn't good. It's horrible how messed up a system has to be.

@Sifra, good and bad days come, but you sure got allot of the latter now. Stay under that blanket.

Speaking of, that's where I'm staying today too, cause I feel dreadfully much worse than yesterday🤧this happened so fast that I'm knocked out. At least my boss was rather understanding about me now, so she told me it was okay.
Back to top Go down
Sifra

Sifra

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 8 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2021 11:44 am

Startear I hope you will get the help you need.
I know from our fostercareworker that trauma can give the same symptoms as ADHD or ADD or autism and I know this can be very confusing. Well it sure confused me.

Startear

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 8 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2021 5:15 pm

Yeah, it can, which is another reason why I want it checked out.

Today I´ve tried to take it easy and just recenter myself before trying again. Ended up being a little short with my mom when I was baking Christmas cookies and needed her input, so I think it was a good idea. I also had a delicious salmon dinner, did a lot of video games and even finished reading a book. Feel much better now than what I did last night and this morning.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

How do you feel?
Page 8 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 19  Next