Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How do you feel?

Go down 
+22
Startear
Prayer
Lunakat
Arill3.0
Beryl
Tynami
Vaeri
Cleopatra
Kindredsoul
TrollHammer
Trollbabe
G0lden
Redhead Ember
Stormcatcher
jaRf
Evil Evie
Yeee
IceTooth
Sifra
Kojiyumi
Embala
Rainflower
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

How do you feel? - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 13 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2022 11:54 pm

Been feeling sick... family all coughing and fever and the AC went out... 

Freaking miserable!

https://linktr.ee/lisabit
Trollbabe

Trollbabe

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 13 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2022 11:56 pm

Hugs, Tynami, and hope you feel better

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 13 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2022 4:26 pm

wolfmoonsky wrote:
Normally I don't comment anymore, just watch, but I need to get this out

I'm in shock..

My sister called me to say that she just gave birth today.
She was only 24 weeks pregnant.

Her pregnancy went very well, but on Tuesday she suddenly had bleeding and was rushed to the hospital. They said she would give birth in a week or so. It was necessary for her to hold the baby in for at least 48 hours (she had only 11 hours to go), but he's already here.

She says he's breathing on his own, which is a very good sign, but he's very little and we don't know if he will make it..

I can't believe this is happening right now.

OMG that's absolutely horrible Crying or Very sad @wolfmoonsky i don't know what to say...

Screw my fridge, this is a disaster!
I truly hope your sister's baby will make it. I'll think of him and pray he'll make it!
Back to top Go down
Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 13 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2022 2:45 am

I feel... HAPPY!!!

I GOT THE JOB!!!
I'm starting in December.

And oh boy have I given boss a thing to chew on now. She must find a new one as soon as possible cause in reality I quit at the spot where I avoid December, so I will miss Christmas in the store. I wonder how they will manage without me.
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 13 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2022 8:00 pm

woohoo Congrats, Rainflower! flower
And good luck for nice co-workers and a sensible boss! party

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 13 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2022 8:07 pm

*hugs Wolfie* cathat All good wishes for the kitling, your sister and family.
The little boy is in good care, he can breath and surely is a fighter. *sending healing thoughts* Sending 2

Last edited by Embala on Sat Sep 10, 2022 5:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 13 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2022 8:09 pm

Be well soon, Kat! *hugs and kisses* Same for your family.

Cleopatra

Cleopatra

Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 13 EmptySat Sep 10, 2022 12:42 pm

Feeling down. There have been times lately that I feel that I don't have much respect lately. Whenever I try to talk, I always get interupted. And it sure didn't help when someone else actually burped and farted when I was talking. I sure got angry about it, but I feel I'm allowed to react any way. Later, when I told my mother how I felt about it, well she did understand and said that those things were accidental. Okay I get it, but I don't want mom to apoligize for them, I want them to give me an apoligazie for that.
Back to top Go down
Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 13 EmptySat Sep 10, 2022 1:07 pm

Cleopatra wrote:
Feeling down. There have been times lately that I feel that I don't have much respect lately. Whenever I try to talk, I always get interupted. And it sure didn't help when someone else actually burped and farted when I was talking. I sure got angry about it, but I feel I'm allowed to react any way. Later, when I told my mother how I felt about it, well she did understand and said that those things were accidental. Okay I get it, but I don't want mom to apoligize for them, I want them to give me an apoligazie for that.

Sis, that's not okay.
*big squeeze hug*
I guess you can give a second chance, but I honestly don't think you should be too generous. Nest time if something like that happens, you should just make a deal out of it and leave the room.
It's not okay to excuse other people's actions when it keeps happening too often.
Back to top Go down
Cleopatra

Cleopatra

Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 13 EmptySat Sep 10, 2022 1:16 pm

You're right, sis. I am too generous. But the last time I really exploded, I was the one who got scolded.

As for what happened last time, I was talking then, *fart* (I don't want to tell who) "sorry". I try to ignore, but then a little while later when I'm talking again, *fart*. Trying to ignore and continue, but then; *burp*

Come on, really?! I want to yell. But then instead of exploding, I walked away and was very short the rest of the evening.
Back to top Go down
Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 13 EmptySat Sep 10, 2022 1:23 pm

I was thinking maybe the last was the think to do.
I wish I could give you more advice. I'm often told not to make a big deal out if things as well, and it really feels unfair.
What if you talk to mom, and be a little more demanding? Don't know ìf it helps.
Back to top Go down
Cleopatra

Cleopatra

Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 13 EmptySat Sep 10, 2022 1:29 pm

I don't think it will help at all. I struggle with being more demanding. All I can do for now is just to get it of my chest here.
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 13 EmptySat Sep 10, 2022 4:21 pm

@Wolfmoonsky: My eldest daughter was born premature too at about week 25 (7th month) . That was 24 years ago. The doctors said then , 7 month children are mostly fitter than 8 month children (Perhaps there is a development step that is sensitive to interference?) . If babies manage to breathe on their own, then the most important thing is done. If there is a risk of premature birth, the doctors try to achieve drug-induced lung maturation as many days beforehand as possible. But I think, you know all that stuff by now anyway.

All the best wishes for the little one! Hug

wolfmoonsky

wolfmoonsky

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 13 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2022 10:31 am

Thank you everyone.

Unfortunately I have to inform you all that my little nephew passed away last night from an infection in the intestines. The doctors tried everything, but there was nothing more they could do.

I'm heartbroken and angry at the whole universe for letting this happen.

He fought so hard and did so well. It's my sister's first child. They've been trying to conceive for almost 9 years. They later found out that they can't have children in the natrual way.. so after doing Ivf, they finally got pregnant. To have it end up like this is just so cruel.
Back to top Go down
Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 13 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2022 10:50 am

Aw @wolfmoonsky... I don't know what to say...
Poor little thing, he's at a better place now, but that doesn't help the parents at once. I feel with you, wish I could say more...
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 13 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2022 10:53 am

This is so indescribable sad to read, Wolfmoonsky. When I think of my premature baby..., we were very lucky
Infections can kill faster than one thinks, even strong healthy adults. I am so sorry for the poor little baby and parents.
sometimes life sucks!

Last edited by Yeee on Thu Sep 15, 2022 12:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 13 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2022 3:21 pm

So sad news Sad I feel with you, Wofie *hugs and holds*
I'm so sorry for the little fighter and his hopeful parents. 'The little one has peace now - hopefully his family will also find peace with time passing. I wish you all strength and love and support in the time of mourning.

Last edited by Embala on Thu Sep 15, 2022 3:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 13 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2022 10:20 pm

My mom is turning 80 tomorrow and my oldest brother is flying in from California, EEK!! So happy!!!

I need sleep.

https://linktr.ee/lisabit
Cleopatra

Cleopatra

Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 13 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2022 9:56 am

Oh Wolfie, I', so sorry for your loss Sad

*hugs tightly*
Back to top Go down
Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 13 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 3:36 am

Like I'm about to just throw myself in bed and never get up again. And extremely worried for my flower colleagues...😟

Boss is taking vacation AGAIN, right after hiring a new one. This was the one who was supposed to replace me, but had to start early because of the loss of our other colleague.
But REALLY? She has to go now?😩
Oh, and I found out that Boss isn't going to hire another extra. That means there will be three at one store a d three at the other. So no one will crossover like I've been doing the last three years, and that's healthy in itself because it really makes it difficult. But I puzzle over why she doesn't at least make sure to have some replacements in both stores. What happens if someone becomes ill, and Boss is away? I thought she learned her lesson now...😔
Back to top Go down
Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 13 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2022 7:15 am

Feeling strange... Boi is abroad on a work trip, and I think it's odd to be alone at his place. I have hos cat for company, but still...
Back to top Go down
Redhead Ember

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 13 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2022 11:15 am

My foot hurts slightly. Not bad enough that I can't walk, bad enough to be annoying.

I got a lift from one of my coworkers, and basically forgot to take my foot all the way into the car before I shut the door, which... seeems a rather silly reason to hurt yourself.

Come play the Who Am I game! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 13 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2022 3:22 pm

Ouch that sounds uncomfortable @Redhead Ember. But it's easier to get hurt by a car door than you think. I got my fingers squeezed when someone shut the door on a car. Twice. I hope you'll get better.
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 13 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2022 2:28 am

Ouch and Ouch, yes the car is a mean foot and finger trap , Moonlight got her finger in it too and I got the trunk door of our minibus on my head (2 years ago) and needed chiropractic treatment of the spine afterwards.
And now my foot hurts mean too after a summer full of marches and I need to see the doctor. sigh!

Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 13 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2022 5:25 am

Wow @Yeee that sounded bad.
And ironic enough I'm really considering getting a car😅should I? I may risk my life...

I feel tired, I haven't slept well lately.
Three nights without Boi😢
its funny how I sleep better even with his snoring. He's coming home today though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

How do you feel?
Page 13 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19  Next