Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How's your day going?

Go down 
+39
Arthis
Beryl
PCoquelin
Shadowpath
Nibblet
Embala
Evil Evie
Sifra
Trollbabe
Wiseshaman
Stormcatcher
Kindredsoul
IceTooth
anj tuesday
Leanan
Zadzi
Miscellaneous
Prayer
Bluetree
Rainflower
Startear
Redhead Ember
Tenderfoot
Cloudbuck
wolfmoonsky
Blackbird
Marina.yurk
Nomad-Human
Windyboy
Multi-Facets
Fairyring
Lunakat
faeriegirl
G0lden
Elwing
TrollHammer
Kojiyumi
ChristinaRaibert
truelight
43 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
faeriegirl

faeriegirl

Leo Snake

How's your day going? - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 14 EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 8:33 am

Thanks Em!
I did have a good sleep. Was still sad in the morning, but then I went on to do fun things and that was even better than I thought. Now I'm super cheerful again, and on my way to do even more fun things!!
(Wiiiieeeeeejjjjjj wedding related stuff makes me happy!)
(Sadness was due to something work-related. But it should get better soon.)

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 14 EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 1:25 pm

*huggles* Glad you are happy again! Joyleaf

G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 14 EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 2:52 am

Good, but tired. Got one of the things we needed to have stocked up before I go in for surgery. Now for a few more things and when the time comes, we be settled for a little while.

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 14 EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 2:55 am

Good luck with preparations and all. Keep it easy and take care of you, G0lden.

Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 14 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 6:30 am

Yeah Golden, good luck.

I'm having a good morning after a full nights sleep, but kittie is meowing me mad and I wonder where I put my cap.
Back to top Go down
Kindredsoul

Kindredsoul

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 14 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 8:09 pm

My day was splendid.

Boss left a note that he's lost over $9400 of business from June 2014, to June 2015

He blames my cigarette breaks (I only take 3) and not wearing the purple shirt every day. He states, by law, he doesn't have to allow the breaks. Well by (fire code) law, he's supposed to have a back door to the establishment in case of a fire, but refuses to have one put in.

Also, because he has tables and chairs right outside of the store, every Tom, Dick, and Harry sit there and smoke. Just because I'm a smoker does NOT mean I am AFFILIATED with EVERY smoker in the neighborhood. I'm not out there smoking with them, nor am I responsible for monitoring what people do outside of the store. I'm not about to pick a fight with people bigger than me. Remove your table and chairs if you are tired of seeing people sitting there smoking.

I'm also not responsible for the *group smoking* mentioned in the letter. The employees who work in the business right next door come out in groups of 3 to smoke. That is not me, nor are they affiliated to me just because I'm a smoker.

Also, the manager never said a single word to me on the days I was wearing a different shirt, because if she did, I would have reminded her I was only given 2 shirts, and then they increased my schedule to 5 days a week  without asking. I would have asked for another if it was a problem. Sorry, but I do not do laundry every single day.

He lectures "professionalism, yet makes me put the store trash in my $16,000 SUV every day and haul it around the back of the plaza building to the dumpster because, again, there is no back door. Did I lecture him about the cleaning bill when the bags leaked slimy eggs and grease in my vehicle? No I did not.

By the way, I haven't even been there for a year, but that's how he's lost over $9400 in business. Maybe if the owner was there for more than 30 minutes just in the mornings, he would know why he's really loosing that much business.

Needless to say, I'm quitting.

Cutter egg 2018 from Embala
Back to top Go down
Nibblet

Nibblet

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 14 EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 4:26 am

O_O Can I come over and punch him in the love spuds? I'm feeling the need to express my feelings towards my last few days in an explosive manner, he sounds perfect for the job

Zebbed as the First Lady of Naughtyniceness!
Cast as Petalwing in the EQ Forums Movie
Dubbed Google Queen by Kindredsoul
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 14 EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 4:42 am

Guy has ho ideas how things work, no ideas what's actually going, draws most convinient(for him) solutions and illogical consequenses and like to blame whoever and whatever as long as HE need not care about it. Your conclusion is VERY appropriate and logiocal, Kin. *hugs* Good luck with finding a job where you are appreciated!

About the punch, Nibblet ... just punch anything you like and imagine it's that guy. I have a strong feeling karma will send them his way very soon! Twisted Evil

Redhead Ember

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 14 EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 5:15 am

Kindredsoul wrote:
Also, the manager never said a single word to me on the days I was wearing a different shirt, because if she did, I would have reminded her I was only given 2 shirts, and then they increased my schedule to 5 days a week without asking. I would have asked for another if it was a problem. Sorry, but I do not do laundry every single day.

Well, you could just continue wearing the proper purple shirt without it being washed. Rayek Devil

Come play the Who Am I game! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Nibblet

Nibblet

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 14 EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 12:34 pm

I am lying back in a hot bubble bath with the window open so a slight breeze blows in. Lovely! The noisy little kids next door are playing outside, which would be annoying if they weren't so cute. The oldest one looks about 4 and the little one about 3. They are playing shops. She has set up a little thing with some stuff on it and he is the customer. So far he wants an ice cream a robot and a sliced tomato. According to the little girl, that comes to "£80 please and thank you, come again soon!" Until he added a feather, now it comes to "One pound ninetytwentytwo please and thank you, come again soon!"

I got all maternal for a nanosecond, then i remembered that when puberty hits, the devil takes over and I came to my senses!

Back to top Go down
Redhead Ember

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 14 EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 1:29 pm

Nibblet wrote:
So far he wants an ice cream a robot and a sliced tomato.

At first I read it as if he wanted 'an ice cream robot and a sliced tomato'.

This the same kid who was "a dinosaur from Drastic Park"?

Back to top Go down
Nibblet

Nibblet

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 14 EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 1:49 pm

that's the one!

Back to top Go down
Multi-Facets

Multi-Facets

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 14 EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 3:32 pm

My first boss woke me up with a text asking if I wanted to work extra hours, my family kept me up with a screaming baby and vacuuming, and my cat was puking everywhere. I can't remember when I actually fell asleep last night, either.

I accepted the extra hours because I'm not getting any fardlin' peace over here.

There is not enough coffee and cake in the world to fix a morning like this.

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 14 EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 10:54 am

I hate headaches. Self-induced ones are especially annoying.

I'll go for my cake and coffee at my favorite caf´r. This place usually works to brighten my mood. sunny *crossing fingers*

Kindredsoul

Kindredsoul

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 14 EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 9:07 pm

Just wanted to say thank you for the support everyone Wink Nibblet, I'll send you his address if you want, and Red, that would be EWWWwwwww!!! *laughs*

But just an update.

I gave myself over 24 hours to calm down so I wouldn't make a final decision under rash emotions. After I did calm down, my mind, nor my decision changed.

So this morning, I bagged up my shirts and the store key and walked them to the manager's house to hand them to her, telling her I got another job that pays twice as much money; and that I had to start immediately or I would lose the opportunity. It went ok, naturally she was stressed (or acted like it) that I didn't give any notice at all.

Not 5 minutes passed when I got home, I recieved a text from the store owner "Thanks for the notice" (plus inserted his name to be sure I knew it was from him)

What pissed me off was that I never gave the owner my number. It was never written on the list of numbers at work. The manager rushed in her house after I left and called him and gave him my number. I didn't reply because I found it hilarious that a so called "professional" employer had to make it a point to be a snarky asshole and send me that Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

On a better note! Technically, I didn't lie.

I'm starting my own business ^__^ After speaking with the manager at an apartment complex building that houses elderly tenants, I have found that there is a great need for those who can't drive or get out themselves to do their shopping, so I'm going to begin doing that. The stores here don't deliver groceries, except for one, and they have ridiculous restrictions and high fees. So I'm going to give people more store options instead of one I can go to for them, and at a lower rate Wink It's all local for me, so it truly works out for everyone!

I just REALLY want to do something MORE meaningful and helpful than cleaning jobs or running registers.

Wish me luck!

Cutter egg 2018 from Embala
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 14 EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 11:43 pm

*thumbs up* Best of luck, Kindredsoul! *crossing fingers and toes*

Last edited by Embala on Mon Jul 20, 2015 2:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nibblet

Nibblet

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 6:00 am

good luck! I bet you'll do a better job than the delivery service I use!

my day is pants. I admit defeat to the fibro and called in sick. I feel like I fell in a woodchipper. Staying in bed today. I expect to be bored out of my tiny mind within about 20 minutes

Back to top Go down
Leanan

Leanan

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 6:37 am

Good luck Kin! And *hugshugshugs* for Nibblet.

Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 2:39 pm

*careful hug* Be better soon, Nibblet I love you *sending healing light*

Kojiyumi

Kojiyumi

Scorpio Horse

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 5:30 am

W00t Kin-chan!

Meh... tired, bored, uninspired...

The dog days are a bitch.

Would rather to be relaxing on Maho beach in St. Maarten.  No, really.

How's your day going? - Page 14 Sig10
*✲゚*。✧KOJIYUMI✧。*✲゚*

ණ⃛(ᵒ͈̑ᴗ̂ᵒ͈̑ )” Getting stuff done at the speed of smell! ─=≡Σ((( つ•̀ω•́)つ

How's your day going? - Page 14 Sigimage
Back to top Go down
Redhead Ember

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 6:52 am

Boooooooooooooooooooooooooored!
Trying to study but I just can't seem to concentrate.

Back to top Go down
Kojiyumi

Kojiyumi

Scorpio Horse

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 2:11 pm

Day two of migraine. Time to load Excedrin into the pez dispenser again.

How's your day going? - Page 14 Sig10
*✲゚*。✧KOJIYUMI✧。*✲゚*

ණ⃛(ᵒ͈̑ᴗ̂ᵒ͈̑ )” Getting stuff done at the speed of smell! ─=≡Σ((( つ•̀ω•́)つ

How's your day going? - Page 14 Sigimage
Back to top Go down
Nibblet

Nibblet

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 4:28 pm

This flare up is getting worse by the second, I can't feel my legs and I just found out my uncle has bowel cancer. 'Scuse me while I go and have a meltdown

Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 4:48 pm

So sorry, Nibblet Hug ... wish I could do or say something to help you *hugs*

Nibblet

Nibblet

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 5:01 pm

you just did *hugs*
Just being here with all of you helps ^^

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

How's your day going?
Page 14 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next