Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How's your day going?

Go down 
+39
Arthis
Beryl
PCoquelin
Shadowpath
Nibblet
Embala
Evil Evie
Sifra
Trollbabe
Wiseshaman
Stormcatcher
Kindredsoul
IceTooth
anj tuesday
Leanan
Zadzi
Miscellaneous
Prayer
Bluetree
Rainflower
Startear
Redhead Ember
Tenderfoot
Cloudbuck
wolfmoonsky
Blackbird
Marina.yurk
Nomad-Human
Windyboy
Multi-Facets
Fairyring
Lunakat
faeriegirl
G0lden
Elwing
TrollHammer
Kojiyumi
ChristinaRaibert
truelight
43 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Lunakat

Lunakat

How's your day going? - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 27 EmptyWed Jun 21, 2017 9:34 pm

That sucks Trollbabe. Royally. I'm really sorry.

I absolutely agree that you paid for that care with a lifetime of taxes. What are taxes for if not to take care of the people in this country? We do t just pay politicians with them. Healthcare is and should be your right.

I don't blame th ACA for our rates going up. I blame opportunistic insurance companies and the Republican politicians who refused to allow our government to regulate their rates. They don't have to raise rates-- they are doing it because they can. Obamacare is just their excuse this time around. But repealing it won't make rates go down-- it will just eliminate any protections we have.

I knew a guy, years ago,  who died of cancer. His insurance dropped him in the middle of cancer treatments because they claimed he'd failed to report a back problem on his application. It seemed that, at some point earlier, he'd gone to a chiropractor for some back issues he was having and got prescribed muscle relaxants. The insurance company didn't drop him because he didn't initially report back trouble. A long time had passed since then. They dropped him because they didn't want to pay for his cancer and used that as an excuse. They're evil as f--- and will try to get away with anything they can. That's why health care shouldn't be privatized.

Lunakat

Lunakat

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 27 EmptyThu Jun 22, 2017 5:12 am

Read this. This is why insurance is so high:

http://www.salon.com/2017/03/22/how-republicans-quietly-sabotaged-obamacare-long-before-trump-came-into-office_partner/

Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 27 EmptyThu Jun 22, 2017 2:18 pm

I believe those thoughts helped, Embala. No bad dreams this time. In fact, don't remember dreaming at all, only my wake up call.

Luna, I don't blame you for the ice cream. I had one of those days yesterday. I broke with the chocolate. And I hope those people who didn't want to treat your friend sleeps bad at night. I hope they get zombie dreams affraid

IceTooth, you are so clever. I wish I had the motivation to do some pilates each morning. Maybe I couldn'tn feel so bad about the chocolate then Rolling Eyes

Day so far is alright. Feeling better, cold almost gone, but I'm anoyed by my nose stuffing up all the time. A customer brought her little dog along, oh poor thing was soo sweet, had just been at the vet and was so drained. Normally I'm not a chiwawa fan, but this one was to die for. cathat
Back to top Go down
G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 27 EmptyFri Jun 23, 2017 3:40 am

Insurance companies want 100% or more in profits. Time to cut the rates.

Trollbabe

Trollbabe

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 27 EmptyFri Jun 23, 2017 1:01 pm

The free clinic is a Christian ministry.  They take anyone, and we have seen several Muslims and a Buddhist monk among the patients.  (This is why they wanted to know if I spoke Arabic.)  Patients are chosen by lottery each month, but priority is given to pregnant women and people with HIV or AIDS.

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 27 EmptyFri Jun 30, 2017 12:53 pm

Day started at 2.00 am when I woke up from a nightmare, where ALL the flowers for the wedding bouquet I was gonna prapare today was DEAD!!!. Eventlually I realized it was a dream in the end, because there I had brought them home, and that was at the place we had used to live many years ago. HUH? I wasn't even planning a flower aranging carreer at that time?

But the flowers were alright, and the bouquet was a success. Took ages to finish, cause we had other things that needed to be done and wrong day to do it. Gotta bring that up somehow:roll: Glad I was done with most other stuff. One of the roses broke, but that became a corarge. No problem. Haha Very Happy I am so exited. I hope my bride likes it.
Back to top Go down
IceTooth

IceTooth

Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 27 EmptySat Jul 01, 2017 2:03 am

Finally settled down. Long day of driving...a little over halfway to my destination. Resting in my hotel...this is my yearly vacation to visit my family which I am usually very excited about.

But I found out my sister isn't coming this year to the family get together...problems with my brother's wife (who seems to rub everyone the wrong way)...which means I won't get to see them and my wonderful 4 year old nephew...which makes me a little sad. But what is family with out bitching, arguments and drama? Very Happy

And then there's this mysterious woman in my life now...could go somewhere...could go nowhere. Normally all I can think about during my vacation is just relaxing and being with my family...but knowing that she's waiting for me back home is making this a very strange trip. I had convinced myself I'd be rejected and she had no interest in me...turns out...I was wrong...

In fact, I may head home a day early to use the last bit of my time off work to spent some of it with her. Smile
Back to top Go down
G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 27 EmptySat Jul 01, 2017 11:53 pm

Collapsing from day. I don't know how someone can throw out a debit card that is intended for Child Support payments. I replaced a lot of cards today.

IceTooth

IceTooth

Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 27 EmptySun Jul 09, 2017 3:28 pm

Just arrived home after 9 days on the road. Tired, still unpacking (but would rather not!) and there isn't a speck of food in my house so time to go shopping soon.

These long trips make my body hurt but had a great time visiting my family...even with all the drama that went on.

But now I'm hooooome...get to sleep in my own bed and don't have to be back to work until Tuesday.

And going on a date tonight with my new special lady (lady friend? tee hee)...life is good. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Trollbabe

Trollbabe

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 27 EmptySun Jul 09, 2017 5:50 pm

Not a speck of food - reminds me of my wedding day. Packed a cooler with all the leftover shrimp from my reception. Left it in my kitchen and went on our honeymoon.

IceTooth

Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 27 EmptyMon Jul 10, 2017 4:40 pm

That's a good story, Trollbabe. There was some spoiled food in the fridge, but that's about it. Smile

Honeymoon...marriage...such foreign concepts to me. In my thoughts...in my dreams...but always just out of reach...perhaps...one day. Wink

Back to top Go down
Nibblet

Nibblet

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 27 EmptyThu Jul 13, 2017 9:59 pm

I graduated today

Zebbed as the First Lady of Naughtyniceness!
Cast as Petalwing in the EQ Forums Movie
Dubbed Google Queen by Kindredsoul
Back to top Go down
Kindredsoul

Kindredsoul

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 27 EmptyFri Jul 14, 2017 9:38 am

Congratulations!!

My phone won't let me use the emoticons -.- so imagine confetti and kittens raining down on you XDDD

Cutter egg 2018 from Embala
Back to top Go down
Evil Evie

Evil Evie

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 27 EmptyFri Jul 14, 2017 1:42 pm

Yay Nibblet !!!!! bounce bounce cat flower cheers 65 71 59 50

YAHOOO!!! i got you kin, emoticons a plenty for the nibs!

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 27 EmptyFri Jul 14, 2017 4:16 pm

cheers Congratulations! bounce flower

Stormcatcher

Stormcatcher

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 27 EmptyFri Jul 14, 2017 8:11 pm

Congrats, Nibs! Very Happy

How's your day going? - Page 27 Grad01b

Nibblet

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 27 EmptyFri Jul 14, 2017 8:12 pm

Thanks guys! Hug

Zebbed as the First Lady of Naughtyniceness!
Cast as Petalwing in the EQ Forums Movie
Dubbed Google Queen by Kindredsoul
Back to top Go down
Wiseshaman

Wiseshaman

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 27 EmptyFri Jul 14, 2017 9:11 pm

Nibblet wrote:
I graduated today

Congrats...Professor Nibblet!!!

http://www.rkanepublications.com/
Trollbabe

Trollbabe

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 27 EmptyFri Jul 14, 2017 10:18 pm

Congratulations!

Sifra

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 27 EmptySun Jul 16, 2017 11:52 am

Today some neighbour kids did not only try to ding dong ditch my house (I think that is the proper english term?) but also put our garbage bin leaning against the door, so it would fall to the inside once the door was opened. And they waited with a phone to make a photo of us at the moment we'd open the door.
What they did not know is that my livingroom is on the first floor, and that I always look out the window to see who's there before I go down to open the door. So no fun for them.
I put my biggest watergun next to my window. I can hit the trees on the other side of the street with that thing. Twisted Evil

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 27 EmptySun Jul 16, 2017 12:37 pm

Good move, Sifra! Twisted Evil

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 27 EmptyThu Jul 20, 2017 2:57 pm

expensive - pleasant - exhausting ... in whatever order you like to put it ^^

Evil Evie

Evil Evie

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 27 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 12:56 am

My mom took a hard tumble at work and really banged herself up today. I helped her out by driving her to the chiropractor and the urgent care. Luckely nothing is broken, just sprained.

She then bought some really nice candy to share. Russel Stover, Yum!

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 27 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 2:14 pm

Good to read your Mom wasn't hurt worse, Evie. Best wishes for a fast recovery! flower

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 27 EmptySat Jul 22, 2017 6:36 am

I've uploaded more than 1,000 pictures within the last two weeks and replaced the links in my thread posts. Neck and shoulder hurt. It will keep me busy during one more week for sure before my main threads are mended. *sigh* It's worth the effort to rebuild - my eyes enjoy to view my pretties again ... and rereading all the dear comments keeps me going and lift my moods.

Please don't blame me that I've seemingly stopped activities and rarely comment to current posts. I'll be back once this task is accomplished ... and after a necessary rest.

It is important for me to get my threads back the way they are supposed to be.

Last edited by Embala on Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 27 Empty

Back to top Go down

How's your day going?
Page 27 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next