Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How's your day going?

Go down 
+39
Arthis
Beryl
PCoquelin
Shadowpath
Nibblet
Embala
Evil Evie
Sifra
Trollbabe
Wiseshaman
Stormcatcher
Kindredsoul
IceTooth
anj tuesday
Leanan
Zadzi
Miscellaneous
Prayer
Bluetree
Rainflower
Startear
Redhead Ember
Tenderfoot
Cloudbuck
wolfmoonsky
Blackbird
Marina.yurk
Nomad-Human
Windyboy
Multi-Facets
Fairyring
Lunakat
faeriegirl
G0lden
Elwing
TrollHammer
Kojiyumi
ChristinaRaibert
truelight
43 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

How's your day going? - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 39 EmptySun Mar 12, 2023 3:28 am

Having my second weekend with nightwatch, and I feel like I'm doing okay. A bit tired, but that's easy to catch up on. I think I've been lucky so far.
Back to top Go down
Prayer

Prayer

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 39 EmptyMon Mar 13, 2023 8:25 am

Happy that you're feeling ok. It is very stressful for the body though...so take care. I love you

Back to top Go down
Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 39 EmptyTue Mar 14, 2023 7:30 pm

Thanks @PrayerI love you
Boi was very kind and let me sleep when I got home.
Back to top Go down
Sifra

Sifra

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 39 EmptyThu Mar 16, 2023 8:37 am

My days have been hectic and today is no different. My foster kid is moving to another place (which will hopefully be better for everyone involved) and I have to deal with a lot of last minute problems. And well... I could just ignore it all because she'll be out of my house soon and it'll no longer be my problem. But this is a kid we're talking about. So I do what I can to make sure she'll be safe and well taken care of.

Positive stuff: I bought a new book about Medusa. I love mythology and this one looks very good so I am very excited to read it, and disappear into another world for a little while.

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 39 EmptyThu Mar 16, 2023 10:18 am

Work isn't getting much better with people hiding and calling off... was working through my breaks yesterday just to keep up. Hope all the newbies stay, this job isn't that hard!

Good news: It's raining!!! YAY!

https://linktr.ee/lisabit
Prayer

Prayer

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 39 EmptyFri Mar 17, 2023 11:07 am

Oh no, I hope the situation at work will get better, Tynami.

Plus make enough breaks, please. It is not good to skip breaks too often. I love you

Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 39 EmptyFri Mar 17, 2023 6:38 pm

I forced myself to take them yesterday, even with most of the picks being close to being late, even the boss was grabbing them. Off today, so tired, but good. 

I need to clean up this mess of tubs in the room, but ugh... no, I'm going back to bed.

https://linktr.ee/lisabit
Sifra

Sifra

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 39 EmptyWed Mar 29, 2023 11:13 am

I've had themed nightmares for years. They're always about someone I love, dying, or getting lost. It was always my youngest daughter at first, but since a few years, sometimes it's about my guinea pigs.
Last night I had the most ridiculous one, yet. It was scary when I had it but now, afterwards... Rolling Eyes
In my dream my guinea pig was doing cocaine. It was laid out in a line in his cage. I took the drugs away quickly but he died anyway. For some reason there was a lot of blood involved. The other guinea pig just kinda sat next to him and slept, like he always does.
(I have to admit I watched a bit of Breaking Bad the day before so that may have been the cause...)

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 39 EmptyWed Mar 29, 2023 11:54 am

Wow, that was special😳But considering you watched that before going to bed, I see that one coming. You should have seen my dreams after first episode of Haunting of Hill House😱😵😵💫I have to watch the rest in daylight now.

But it's not unnormal to dream like someone loved one dying. I know a few people who has that regulary, and it's reliable.
Back to top Go down
Sifra

Sifra

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 39 EmptyWed Mar 29, 2023 12:19 pm

Glad to hear other people have it, too.
No more scary dark tv for me. Sad

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 39 EmptyWed Mar 29, 2023 12:27 pm

Save it for watching in daylight. Then watch something nice at evening. Like kittens on YouTube😸😁
Back to top Go down
Sifra

Sifra

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 39 EmptyWed Mar 29, 2023 12:34 pm

Kittens on Youtube sounds safe. I love you

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 39 EmptyWed Mar 29, 2023 12:41 pm

And chunky puppies💞
Back to top Go down
Sifra

Sifra

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 39 EmptyWed Mar 29, 2023 12:54 pm

And maybe guinea pigs who do nice things, like eating vegetables and running around...

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 39 EmptyWed Mar 29, 2023 2:58 pm

And making those cute sounds
Back to top Go down
Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 39 EmptyWed May 31, 2023 3:02 pm

My day... I'm having exam on Friday, so I've read a bit, and then I went for grocery shopping and checked one of the old flower shops I worked in (Old Boss had two, and she nade me work in both, but now she has sold one of them and they o that side are really happy now), and I discovered that one I was really good friends with who used to work there has come back. That's just fantastic! Kind if funny to see how they're thriving there now that Old Boss is no longer in charge. Really proves that she was nothing but bad blood.

So after that uplift I went and got myself what i choose to look upon as a well deserved strawberry FroYo.
I mean it, I really deserved that.

I'm gonna read some more, but now I'm playing the sims 2 to relax a bit.
Back to top Go down
Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 39 EmptyThu Dec 07, 2023 11:15 am

My day so far... what can I say?
We were three at work and had to work double because two called sick today, and were already few enough because three folks are having their last vacation and were already running few folks. We've been working our buts off to get things going, and we still felt we didn't reach. Luckily they were kind with us but right now I feel like a worn out washing cloth a d I'm so going to bed when I get home.
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 39 EmptyThu Dec 07, 2023 2:08 pm

Get your well deserved rest and a good night, Rainflower cathat

Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 39 EmptySun Dec 10, 2023 6:55 pm

I've been spending not just today, but all weekend recovering from a couple of rather exhausting weeks where me and a handful og my colleagues has worked hard and the other handful of colleagues were on vacation. I don't really get where they all got granted having their last vacation weeks this far out in the year where illness is a threatening thing and people are gone from work as much as they are. So today, I actually spent over an hour just in bed. I didn't sleep, but it was darn good just to be there. Bed is something magical �
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 39 EmptyMon Dec 11, 2023 6:47 am

Well deserved, Rainflower! Hug

Trollbabe

Trollbabe

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 39 EmptyTue Dec 12, 2023 1:04 pm

Recovering well after hip replacement surgery, in therapy, still having trouble with shoes and socks.

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 39 EmptyTue Dec 12, 2023 1:26 pm

Perfectly understandable with the socks and shoe thing, but glad you're doing better.
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 39 EmptyTue Dec 12, 2023 3:23 pm

Onging an lasting discovery, Trollbabe.

Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 39 EmptyTue Dec 12, 2023 6:27 pm

I've had some drama at work again. This one colleague of mine is causing trouble for everyone, starting intrigues and being a hypocrite beyond words. A bit narcissist, a bit psychopath and manipulative. It's tiresome to have her around, and some of my other colleagues right out refuse to work with her. Was rather bad luck that one of those ended up working evening shift with her tonight.
Right after she got there today she started berathing us for those things she normally don't do herself, but commenting on her or confronting her makes her go so out of line. I don't really understand how she still has a job with us.
Back to top Go down
Sifra

Sifra

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 39 EmptyWed Dec 13, 2023 10:04 am

Good luck with your drama colleague! I hate people like that!

I am writing christmas cards. I saved the prettiest one for my best friend!

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

How's your day going?
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next