Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Elfquest Dolling Thread

Go down 
+20
MrsGrizzley
Davrille
Leanan
thetrappedartist
Beryl
G0lden
Vaeri
Nightsea
wolfmoonsky
Shadowpath
Tymber
sun girl
Startear
ErinC1978
Fairyring
PCoquelin
Kindredsoul
Tam
ChristinaRaibert
TrollHammer
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 16 EmptySat Feb 04, 2017 8:11 pm

Moving my troll gal down here instead... should have posted her separate anyway.

3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 16 29458516_173179328958965637a6ce5
I won't even try to name her... she's a great warrior. I made her on IMVU first this time... just to see how she'd turn out.

3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 16 Troll-10

Got the heater on right now and my black kitten is right at my feet soaking up the heat, lol. Gotta go back and check my preservers, I know one was Kat's, can't remember who the other belonged to..

Go for it with Tangle, they are so much fun to make.

New list:

• Anyu, daughter of Mardu of the Go-Backs
  • Cirrah, sister of Oroleed of the Chosen Eight
  • Thistle, daughter of Minyah of the Sun Folk 
  • Tailspin, daughter to Freetouch and Sust of the Wolfriders
  • Shymist, daughter to Korafey and Reef of the Wavedancers
  • Marja, later known as Duskbite of the Plainsrunners, adoptive sister to Teir
  • Tangle of the Forgotten Ones
  • Unnamed Troll warrior, granddaughter to Picknose
  • Petunia the Preserver
Back to top Go down
https://linktr.ee/lisabit
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 16 EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 9:05 am

The Chaoism RPG tribes - that makes them almost a canon character series, right Prism? Wink

This colorful Wavedancer couple will be well camouflaged in the corals. I like that the girl has freckles. Good to see an elder male.
The desert Nomad is a firerce one. The Angel maker gives an amazing impression of her. I love her color scheme. Her temper even shines through in the lovely second version - well done! Last not least she's well captured on the Disney maker.
Young and wild Plainsrunner - all tans with hair like pale grass. She shows a certain mistrust and defiance I like.
And a Troll chick to round the circle! Like Already told you that your "Dominatrix"  Troll Tongue turned out GOOOOOD! She even got some lovely warts. I can imagine her being deadly with this whip!

You've nearly completed your questing group, Kat! bounce And thus a fierce fighting Troll maiden is born on IMVU ... she reminds me of the warrior/guard in the most recent FQ issue. Big Troll butt - Picknose would approve. ^^ "Keep it simple" is a good solution for a fighter. And I like her choice of a skirt: "I look like a girl? Well, I am - want to argue that?" Why not going with "Grinder" as a working name until she finds one?

I gave her a fast try on Dinogeddon - decided against boots because of sensible toes and feeling the ground and such.

3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 16 Dinoge10

In case you approve I'll try to edit her more Troll like ... and just a bit simpler and more individual.

Looking forward to meet Petunia now.

You've almost completed your questers ... one is missing in the mix. A Human! She could be an offspring of Shukopek and Hartha ... or Tingeh and Khorbasi. Or maybe the daughter of this native pregnant woman seen with Shenshen? *nagnag ^^*

Last edited by Embala on Thu Mar 02, 2017 5:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 16 EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 9:52 am

Thank you Embala! I think the troll dominatrix is Dying River tribe. As for the female Sea Elf,her hair is an experiment on how to do long curls,not like High One Moonshade and Ahdri! Their antics take place on the Chaosium continent,free from the convoluted drama of canon Elfquest.
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 16 EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 12:33 pm

Making a troll on IMVU is near impossible, almost like the whole site keeps with the skinny waist. It was nuts finding a body type for her. She looks amazing on the Dino maker!! I originally didn't want to put shoes on her, they didn't look right. I may make an edited IMVU version without them and it'll be funny since the default foot on there is HUGE, lol.

You've already met Petunia, and if I remember correctly you kinda named her. She was impossible to make on the Magical Elf, but here's the attempt. I went back and realized she wasn't connected to anyone (I think) and put here in here.
3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 16 Petuni10

Here's a repeat of her other versions:
3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 16 Pretty103 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 16 29458516_14402802915884f26e58cdd

I can't believe I forgot a human!! I like the idea of her being the baby Shenshen was to deliver Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 16 EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 2:49 pm

Humans apparently are a LOT easier on an Elf maker.... go figure.

3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 16 Human_10Her family (thank you Embala for the idea!)

3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 16 Human-10 
Here she is... still thinking up a name

3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 16 29458516_678606303589765270b4ff
I was so happy when I saw her hair double sticks when I made this one. I love the feathers... 

3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 16 29458516_137038206758975934e5322 As promised, without her shoes. Smile

3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 16 29458516_101338594858975a8fd5643I saw this hair and just had to, lol!
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 16 EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 7:18 pm

I'd like a nod to her grandfather Bee - Honeybird for her - or just Honey. Smile

I've liked her IMVU outfit so much that I've tried a variant version for her.

3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 16 Magica50

of course it also works with your first color scheme, Kat!

3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 16 Magica49

Once again I'm happy my suggestions about a human girl and her family ties met your liking. Very Happy

Last edited by Embala on Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 16 EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 10:03 pm

WOW ... this I'd call HUGE feet! Fitting a Hobbit - or a Troll! Too many toes but I buy it! And here is "Grinder" without a wasp waist ... Wink

3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 16 Imvu_g10

... tried to fix the arm position too. The original one is really WEIRD!
Thank you for the great comment on DinoQuest "Grinder". I'll edit her asap  ... it's fun to make a Troll again.

This hair for Tangle is gorgeous! So true to the original Fungus guys!

Of course I remember Petunia! Havn't actively named this bug - that way I didn't recall. Just used the most likely describtive word - glad to know you two could agree on it! ^^ Nice start on the Magical Elf maker.
If bugs would look like elves ...  Preserver

Never tell me "... impossible to make ..." - it will likely cost my night sleep! ^^

3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 16 Magica10 - Petunia

Still a female shape - but not SO obvious anymore.
And a flower topper only made by maker options! flower

Last edited by Embala on Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 16 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2017 12:05 am

Oh wow, the name Honey fits her so perfectly! Especially since her hair is the color of Honey. Honeybird sounded too much like something Tynami would be called, lol. I wish I would have thought to go back and make an edit of the elven maker after I did her on IMVU. I'm leaning towards her first color scheme you posted... it looks like I wanted... I donno why I thought it was too light yesterday. The moons on her belt is a nice touch. Her headdress looks more complete now... it was kinda bare before.

Great edit on Marble. The name Grinder sounded really naughty to me so I just couldn't do it. I ended up hearing the word marble on my husbands video and for some reason I instantly thought of my troll. I almost didn't do it, but I realized that petunia's also wouldn't be on TwoMoons, lol... so I went with it. I may rename them both, but not now, hehe.

EEK!!! Petunia looks AMAZING!!! I never thought to use the drop-ins for the hat... I was just annoyed that the hair wouldn't work right for me.

Updated list:

• Anyu, daughter of Mardu of the Go-Backs
  • Cirrah, sister of Oroleed of the Chosen Eight
  • Thistle, daughter of Minyah of the Sun Folk 
  • Tailspin, daughter to Freetouch and Sust of the Wolfriders
  • Shymist, daughter to Korafey and Reef of the Wavedancers
  • Marja, later known as Duskbite of the Plainsrunners, adoptive sister to Teir
  • Tangle of the Forgotten Ones
  • Marble the troll warrior, great-granddaughter to Picknose
  • Petunia the Preserver
  • Honey the Human, daughter of Shukopek and Hartha

Not sure I can call it Six Tribes anymore, lol. After I read Kahvi's bio I may make Anyu her daughter instead... I feel like I'm bouncing around all week, hehehehehehe
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 16 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2017 11:21 am

Thank you to @Elwing for allowing me to edit their Petalwing Smile

3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 16 Kat_sprite_typresori_by_katcombs-day37mp3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 16 Kat_sprite_typres_by_katcombs-day37mq
Waterlily in two seasons

Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 16 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2017 2:25 pm

3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 16 Erte-e11
She's from Hubward Village a polar elfin civilization. Not related to the Go-Backs and considerably more refined.
Back to top Go down
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 16 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2017 2:28 pm

3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 16 Dwarf-10
A pair of Firstborn trolls from Trickster's Clan from Chaosium. Just pretend their skin is an off-shade of green.
Back to top Go down
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 16 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2017 4:55 pm

3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 16 Pretty40
3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 16 Magica22
3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 16 Pixie_24
First one's of the Desert Nomad
Second is from Hubward Village
Third is a meeting of the two and might be peace negotiations to avoid another Elf War.
Note; the Desert Nomads are raiders and marauders similar to the Apache,Tuareg,Berber and Yaqui. Guerilla warfare,fierce and proud.
Hubward Villagers are not pacifists,but they're more prone to contemplation and diplomacy. Somewhat like the mythical Thule. Also world class snobs.
Back to top Go down
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 16 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2017 5:17 pm

3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 16 Erte-e12
new Kaori.
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 16 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2017 5:56 pm

Awww... Waterlily turned out adorable! So tiny - detailed and colorful - and alive! I hope you will make more on Elwings's awesome base. This would be such a gorgeous addition to both your sprites and micro dolls, Kat.

So happy you like my suggestions and doll variations! sunny *hugs and kisses* Thank you for the great praise of Honey's variant look. And Petunia was fun to make. A nice bug. Welcome, Marble! A name that rings wrong often helps to find the true one. ^^

Why not go with 'Six Tribes' - if it would have worked for you with seven elves it can work with some others as well. Let's say it started out with six tribes ... and then they've gathered the rest. A fungus gal who felt inclined to leave the hive mind against all odds. A Presever - of course they needed one to take care of them  - needed Petunia. A Troll chick eager to find new digging grounds and a good fight then and now. Last not least a human girl ... tho Honey might have been the first one they picked up. Second one - Petunia follow secretly from the beginning ... as long as a Preserver can stay "secret". ^^

All the time I've thought how your questers can grow further. Who's missing? A High One. Why not add a High One to complete the group ... an adventurous spirit!

3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 16 Magica52 - Giun volunteers!

Last edited by Embala on Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 16 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2017 6:36 pm

3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 16 Gemson10
The return of BoneMaggot!
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 16 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2017 6:49 pm

Havn't forgotten about your dollz, Prism. Very Happy Let's see ...

You've (re)discovered the Erté maker. Smile A cultivated Snow Elf ... and your bridge child Kaori. Both share a preference for light tans and wide skirts. I like the green in the mix - a harmonic contrast.

*pretends skin is an off-shade of green* ... Works! Well dressed Palace Folk. I can well image the male ...the female is a bit overdone for a Palace Troll. I figure they were not SO highly decorated with gold and jewels. Just a bit less (elaborate hair-do, headdress and pipe) would have been more. I love the harmonic colors and the contrast between male and female - almost complementary colors.

The desert Nomad again - I really like this character. The color scheme is catchy and her fierceness and temper always shows. She needs a name!
And another Hubward Elf - or is she the same? Yup, must be.  *is tempted to offer her some pants* I like the coatie-like top. Good use of the maker possibilities, Prism!
I love the group picture of Nomad and Hubward and the little story going with it. Helps so much to spark imagination and makes them come to life. The contrasts are striking! The dresses suit well for the occasion. Awesome expressions - rather unwilling negotiators! They make a great couple. Name them both.

Shocked ... Bonemaggot!  affraid ... Awesome!  rofl So perfect. Twisted Evil

Last edited by Embala on Thu Mar 02, 2017 5:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 16 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2017 7:21 pm

3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 16 Gemson11
troll dominatrix returns
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 16 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2017 3:39 pm

Hehehe... look at this face! Dome is obviously happy to be back, Prism. Troll Tongue I love the wart!

Here's the white mer elf / water elemental I've mentioned, Kat.

3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 16 Magica54 - Sunglint

I've read an article about sun glint that inspired me to create this elf. She might become a member of my MerElf tribe ... or one of their mythical figures.

btw: There's a "light yellow" and a "light tan" in the Magical Elf maker. You probably have used the paler yellow for your first try on Honey's dress, Kat.

Last edited by Embala on Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 16 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2017 10:59 pm

great dolls!!*claps* love how creative people can get with these dollmakers...i'm a little envious because i can never seem to be very original in doll makers. too lazy i guess XD

also sorry for the super late response Embala, but i made Winnowill in the Senshi Maker 3.^^ such great options for dresses/high ones there!
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 16 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2017 9:57 am

@Prism The gal on the erte maker (I think) looks amazing, I love the blend of tan and green! The two firstcomes look adorable! Her hairdo is out of this world, hehe. The next set look like opposites in every way. The clothing contrasts too which make them stand out Smile Beautiful Kaori!! I like how you used the lantern. BoneMaggot!!! I love the name and she's perfect on that maker! I keep forgetting about the Gemsona maker since I only used it to create my Aquamarine gal. Trolls look really great on that maker too. The two toned hair is pretty cool looking.

@Embala You've got a point about Six Tribes, I'll keep it. It's quite fitting. I love the idea of a High One spirit!!! She could have been the one to push them all together in the background, without them realizing it. Guin is so beautiful!!! I love how you used all the extras to make her so shimmery. I can't wait to make her now, she'd make a beautiful addition to the group. With Elm and Lau being nomadic I think it would be cool if I do end up writing about this that the group run into them at some point. You learn something new every day! I didn't know it was called a sun glint. Sunglint herself is BEAUTIFUL!!! The skirt being partially see-through was a nice touch. I'll have to look at the Magical Elf maker again... so many colors to pick. Maybe the beginning of an elemental set?

3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 16 Redhaz10
Been a while since I've tried to make Change's Redhaze on anything...

3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 16 Ashpaw10
Introducing Nightflash's Ashpaw

There's also a second version of the wolf maker that I'll be trying them on today.
Back to top Go down
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 16 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2017 1:06 pm

The Desert Nomad is Feldva,the Hubward Villager is Auriette,and the Preserver is called Twinklefluff or Twinklebomb whichever one sounds better.
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 16 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2017 3:01 pm

I kinda like Twinklefluff, it's adorable!!

3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 16 29458516_1561925617589cadc2d6e81
Guin

And proof that even trolls can be sexy Smile
3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 16 29458516_530926056589cb08bbac36
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 16 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2017 3:26 pm

Looking through my files I ran across this magic user. She's my actual 'self elf'.. so she's probably going to be called Li.

3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 16 Magica10
Her original

3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 16 Dark-f103 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 16 Dark-f11
Some fairy versions I was playing with. The one in the bottle is the closest to her actual outfit.

And now, for her on IMVU... I used a variation of a dress I had on high One Embala cause I just love the pants under the skirt look.
3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 16 29458516_1333356325589cb37ea72ae3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 16 29458516_1211125927589cb9e67a72c

Last edited by katcombs on Thu Feb 09, 2017 7:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 16 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2017 4:33 pm

Hello there, Nomad Feldva and Hubward Auriette! Contrasting names just like their looks, Prism. I agree about Twinklefluff - sounds both cute and pesty! ^^

Welcome back, Vaeri. Very Happy I'd say you are creative with the doll makers - you have your own visions and imaginations what to create. Not being lazy helps ... being a bit crazy helps more. ^^
Sensei 3 has quite some variance - I'm tempted to try my girls on it. *sigh* Plans plans ... I'd be lucky to achieve half of them. Looking on it optimistically ... Rolling Eyes

bounce  Thanks for adopting Guin to your questers circle, Kat! Very Happy I like her pulling the strings behind the scenes to get this quest started. And with Elm and Lau you would have even the "nomadizing loner" in your group.

Your take on Guin is unique. With the dual skin tones I can almost see her spirit form change colors like Cinderella's gown. ^^ I should go back to the Maical Elf maker and try to make her colorful living shell, too - or do you want to give it a try?

WOW ... Shocked What a babe! Marble knows how to play the game!

Redhaze is a rough one ...I wish to tousle his red pelt even more. I love you Ashpaw looks proud and keen ... love his white tail tip! Great neames for them, too.

And there's one more, kinda a surprise char. Wink I think I remember your self elf - those dollz ring a bell. Li looks beautiful - strong and magical with a playful touch. The second image shows her delicate side ... this outfit is dreamy. Bonded to a cat - should I wonder? ^x^
She's great on IMVU! The elegent robe in shiny blues is marvellous. The pants suit her well - strong and magical again. And the little "bodice'n ruffles" makes her playfulness shine.

Thank you for the great comment on Sunglint. sunny I'm very happy and a bit proud how she turned out.
Speaking of an elemental series ... I have a handful of them actually. Or two handful. ^^ They tend to end up as High Ones in Beryl's and my "alternative world", tho. Here's one who was made as an elemental for sure:

3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 16 Magica53 - Blaze

I was almost up to name her Flashover or Backdraft ^^ - she's dangerous!
btw: This shining-through skirt is like made for elementals - makes them melt with the environment.

I've noticed two or three things about this thread the last days ...
- I've missed to comment on a lot of pretties  - even missed a proper look Embarassed
- I've re-reposted my Dinoquest Trolls! Rolling Eyes
- Some of the dollz are missing ... broken links or deleted.  Sad
- We got some variety here! Smile And life.

Okay ... I've decided to change this annoying double posting. In case anyone is interested taking a look on my OCs in weird-funny DinoQuest style - here you go!

Last edited by Embala on Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 16 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2017 6:07 pm

3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 16 Pixie_25
Leefall destroyed her old Pixemaker outfit and got a new,better one. And she's with the Redneck of the Wolfriders Moonshine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Elfquest Dolling Thread
Page 16 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next