Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Elfquest Dolling Thread

Go down 
+20
MrsGrizzley
Davrille
Leanan
thetrappedartist
Beryl
G0lden
Vaeri
Nightsea
wolfmoonsky
Shadowpath
Tymber
sun girl
Startear
ErinC1978
Fairyring
PCoquelin
Kindredsoul
Tam
ChristinaRaibert
TrollHammer
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Prism

Prism

3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 19 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2017 3:53 pm

3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 19 Magica13
Here's Starmirror, in a summery version of her garb.
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 19 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2017 6:19 pm

Just a quick note... I have no time to comment, but I will here soon.
I've been working on http://katslegends.x10host.com/OC-SixTribes.html This page for my Six Tribes Holt. I've got the main 6 up and the storm elves so far. Just in case ya'll want to see it. I'll add more tonight if I get home in time. I also plan on making Magical Elf pics of the alternate costumes since most of them will look different once they join the group.

https://linktr.ee/lisabit
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 19 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2017 12:28 am

Starmirror is a sweetheart. I love you Stars and Seas - her colors merge well with the background, Prism. Her skirt looks like a part of the sea.

Awesome start, Kat! Very Happy I love to see them gathered, in all their facets and with character sheets. Looking forward to see more Magical Elf versions of them. The comic panel with Duskbite's possible canon self is a nice touch.
You've included the Blautopf and the legend! Surprised ... I must really try to give you an English summery of this tale.

This one counts as a true elemental too ...

3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 19 Magica62 - Aer

She is the air element but can stand for Spring, for dawn as well. She is a possible High One of Palace Mountain and an ancestor of the Greengrowers for sure.

Last edited by Embala on Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 19 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2017 12:59 am

@Embala I love the using leaves for Preserver wings... I followed your design in the Petunia I put in the image with Cirrah Smile Winnowill's headdress turned out wonderful! She looks really good in those colors!! Rena the dragon was changed to Ren the male dragon... I didn't take the beard into account, lol. ROTFL After typing that it occurred to me using the name Ren shouldn't work either... cause of Kylo Ren from Star Wars. I kinda like Ren though... so it stays.

Aer looks very sweet and soft... I love the little winged look for her. The flowers turned out so beautifully done.

@Prism Starmirrow is so beautiful! I love the blue/forest green combo... wow!

3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 19 Cirrah10 Cirrah
3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 19 Skymis10 Shymist
3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 19 Tailsp10 Tailspin
3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 19 Thistl10 Thistle

I've got a set of three pics I'm posting later tonight once I finish the last pic. I also have yet to post the 3D versions of the newest 4.... those are coming soon.
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 19 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2017 1:59 am

Here they all are!!
3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 19 Sixtri133 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 19 Sixtri103 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 19 Sixtri11

I have an interesting history for Finch... I made him Rayek's son with a human. I'm uploading the full page update tonight... which will have the singles of all these on it
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 19 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2017 11:24 am

And last for a bit, til I get their sprites done probably...
3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 19 29458516_71528667558aeddd0315c33 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 19 29458516_142626549258aee5e396e1e3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 19 29458516_192307513458aef00f0a9fd3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 19 29458516_127142862158aeea961e9463 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 19 29458516_131898442658aeedea07f283 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 19 29458516_28949541058aeef9f0e730
Back to top Go down
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 19 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2017 8:35 pm

3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 19 Magica14
3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 19 Polyne10
3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 19 Epic-a10
3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 19 Goddes10
Here's Moonshine! And Winterleaf.
Back to top Go down
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 19 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2017 8:38 pm

3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 19 Polyne11
3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 19 Polyne11
This is the proper Moonshine,not the other Polynesian Princess.
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 19 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2017 9:05 pm

Seen ... and likes! Like (too tired to say more tonight)

She's just a try, Kat - a try that turned out very close to her probable final look. Very Happy

3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 19 Dinoge15 - Guin

I still intend to do better versions - ear and finger edits included. As this will take time - enjoy the "sketch". Wink
Six Tribes on DinoQuest will look quite different.

Last edited by Embala on Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 19 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2017 9:53 am

3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 19 Magica15
And here is the malicious one again. I guess since she's probably a twin to Winterleaf,I'll call her maybe Summerblast,Summerblossom,Summerblaze or similar. Violently aggressive and believes in not only taking the fight to the enemy,but making it spectacular. And likes to set traps for what she believes are the enemies of elfkind.
Back to top Go down
Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 19 EmptySat Feb 25, 2017 1:52 am

i was looking through this earlier and saw a couple of the combination characters...so i decided to use a random picker to decide who gets combined! and i got some interesting combinations...XD

3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 19 Goodsh10 Dewshine + Goodtree= Goodshine

3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 19 Tilama10 Timmain +Tilaweed= Tilamain

3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 19 Embewi10 Ember + Winnowill= Embewill

3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 19 Joyril10 Joyleaf + Brill= Joyrill

3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 19 Khafal10 Kahvi + Nightfall= Khafal

3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 19 Leetsh10 Leetah + Moonshade= Leetshade
Back to top Go down
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 19 EmptySat Feb 25, 2017 2:02 pm

They look good Vaeri! And Embala's latest Elemental is sweet as well.
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 19 EmptySat Feb 25, 2017 10:24 pm

More likely you have Kryso Ren! *LOL* Just teasing, Kat  ... I don't see a problem with 'Ren' for the dragon - less a connection with the Star Wars baddie's name.

Thank you for the comment on Winnowill. I've envisioned the scene where she sends away the Preservers - and tried to create an outfit in the style of this era. A possible variation of gown and headdress.

Aer is supposed to be a sweet darling indeed - fair and friendly and positive.

Cirrah in more practical travel garb - still her distinct style. So she's the former female Door and has survived the fall of BM! And she's accompanied by Petunia - precious little bug! I love your take on her - big glowing eyes included. Preserver
The teal green is great for Shymist ... and somehow it makes her look stronger and more self-confident. The pearls in her necklace give me the impression that she carries a part of the ocean, of her familiar home with her.
Tailspin looks teasing in a skirt ... she's really cute. And Thistle is beautifully dressed up for the Festival of Flood and Flowers. I love that she's a gardener like her mother ... and developed treeshaper magic.

Your groupings on the Pixie maker are so charming. And they make a great header for your Six-Tribes page.
I was surprised to read that Li was one of the Chosen Six. I thought a catelf would be a typical case of a "lost elf". Then it occured to me that having one of a so far unknown among them from the beginning would spur the eagerness to go on this quest.
I like the storm triplet pictured together. I love to find Tangle's flower and the sparkles going with Guin.
Honey looks so sweet. Petunia poses happily as an equal among the others. And Finch - now I can see the family ressemblance and Daddy's attitude. ^^ Rayek finally ended up with a Human girl ... and they had a child with Winnowill's help?

Last not least you've updated the IMVU dolls. The first one is Guin in her living shell, I suppose - shimmering delicate High One. Sorien and Ren are just BADASS! I love the shiny hair and the armor.
Arrowleaf and Finch look like they are at odds here. *chuckles* Once again Rayek's attitude shows through. My Rol all in black looks cool.

I love how you've build your side, Kat. It's a good reference, too.

(I'll come back and comment on the new fusion girls after sleeping phase.)

On a sidenote: Azalea's Dolls won't load for me anymore. Sad Luckily I found access on the Magical Elf maker and some more games via another site.

Last edited by Embala on Thu Mar 02, 2017 4:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 19 EmptySat Feb 25, 2017 11:23 pm

Love all your new dollz, @Prism  Moonshine's top turned out amazing! Summer looks chaotic! She's beautiful and dangerous looking!

The dino Guin turned out gorgeous, @Embala With Li being in the first six I was hesitant, but it just seemed like she fit more there first than having her come in later. I did give her a full name though on the page, Liandra sounded better, but she'll always be Li Smile

Combos!! Good to see you posting again, @Vaeri The fusions all are amazing, you can tell who is mixed with who right off the bat. The Game of Thrones maker was a surprise to see... Emberwill looks deadly! All the different makers gave each one a different feel. I noticed as I was making the alternate looks I tend to favorite the top being opposite than the bottom in the colors, kinda looks cool to me Smile

3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 19 Untitl10
This is what I'm working on right now... I've got part of Six Tribes done and my other elves are on here too. Next update I'll be adding all the animals and my personal pets.

And the non-blurry versions:
3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 19 Six_tribes__lau_by_katcombs-d7qf0px3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 19 Six_tribes__anyu_by_katcombs-db0d7gz3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 19 Six_tribes__elm_by_katcombs-db0d7hf3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 19 Six_tribes__cirrah_by_katcombs-db0d7ha3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 19 Six_tribes__li_by_katcombs-db05qg63 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 19 Six_tribes__petunia_by_katcombs-db0d7hk3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 19 Six_tribes__tailspin_by_katcombs-db0d7go3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 19 Six_tribes__pebbles_by_katcombs-db0d7gh3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 19 Six_tribes__thistle_by_katcombs-db0d7gu
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 19 EmptySun Feb 26, 2017 12:09 am

Got a new version of Li with updated clothes...
3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 19 Li-new10

Something you said a while back, Embala made me think... something about Ilyian being in her regular brown. It occurred to me I never made her in the brown on Magical Elf.
3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 19 Ilyian10
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 19 EmptySun Feb 26, 2017 12:31 am

My last one for tonight... my first attempt at a fusion character... who do you think the fusion is? I won't be expanding on these fusions past this maker, but I will make more.
3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 19 Mix01-10

Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 19 EmptySun Feb 26, 2017 5:23 am

3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 19 Pretty12
3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 19 Pixie_14
3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 19 Magica16
I was never happy with the Magical Elf or Pretty Pixie versions of Winnostar,so she got a makeover thru them.
Back to top Go down
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 19 EmptySun Feb 26, 2017 5:25 am

3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 19 Dark-f10
3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 19 Epic-a11
3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 19 Goddes11
Few more of her.
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 19 EmptySun Feb 26, 2017 9:21 am

How did you know Winnowstar was who I was working on Smile I haven't finished her, ran out of time for today. These really help, I wasn't sure on her skin. All versions are gorgeous!! I think my favorite is the fire and ice one.

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 19 EmptySun Feb 26, 2017 9:33 am

Non-blurry sprites are good! Very Happy (I've already wondered what happened.) So precious and tiny-detailed, Kat. Of course each of them is recognizable at first sight. I love that Cirrah is floating. And Pebbles seems to sniff at a slightly unsettled Thistle. ^^

Liandra in new garb and new hairdo. I love your inventive use of those "vines". Your Ilyian in brown is a nice completation. You must have a great collection of Magical Elf OCs!

Last not least a fusion. Good looking girl - not necessarily of the nice kind. You made a guess-me game of her Twisted Evil ... both easy and hard for me. The black and the attitude - especially with this friendly grin - screams Winnowill. The outfit and even the hair style whispers "Nightfall", but the hair color and eye color tells me "think again". And the snowy background makes me think about a Go-Back hiding. Well ... for now she's Nightwill for me.

(running out of time again - I'll return for more than "Interesting dollz!" to Prism's and Vaeri's contributions.)

Last edited by Embala on Thu Mar 02, 2017 4:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 19 EmptySun Feb 26, 2017 10:44 am

On Winnostar's skin, I either go for slightly olive green,lilac or a mix. She seems to be part chameleon in that.
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 19 EmptySun Feb 26, 2017 6:15 pm

Moonshine turned out adorable! I love you Sweet 'n sassy in flattering automn hues and a lovely flower wreath. Creative top design is fab! *claps* I'm so used to see her with freckles ... my mind projects them on the Magical Elf version ...
... exactly how they show on Polynesian version. Automn colors totally suit her and the flower wreath should be her generic look.

I strangely like Winterleaf - even when she looks dangerous. That angel appearance fits her well. Surprising to see her in a kind of "summer outfit" on the Goddess maker. I still recognize her. ^^

Winterleaf's malicious twin - she's a dangerous beauty. Delicate to look at with pretty colors - like a poisonous flower or butterfly. How about "Venomoth" for her name, Prism? (not a typo) Maybe the butterflies you've added have sparked this idea.

No doubt about Winnostar's protruding character traits anymore. XD Her colors are speaking - good looking baddie. Skinwise she's a chameleon for sure but the rest clearly defines her and the attitude showes in each version. Hard to pick my favorite. The pumpkin fairy reminds me of Newstar going goth ... very Goth.
(After reading about Osiris' skin color and the probable meaning I cannot help but connect this special greenish hue with a certain unpleasant state ...) O.O

Pleasant harmonic colors in your fusions, Vaeri. Very Happy Eye candy for me! Especially Goodshine has smoothing qualities. I see the treeshaper ... and her possible greatXgranddaughter.
Tilamain - she expresses Tilaweed's sorrow as well as Timmain's frown. Works for me. Or Timmain as a mermaid. Fishy
Now Embewill is frightening! Suddenly I wonder what would happen if things go wrong for the young Chieftess. The gown is like a nod to Leetah's velvet dress, too.
Joyrill - that's an oxymoron for me. XD Sad eyes of the seas and the voluptuous joy loving Wolfrider. And you have captured both Smile ... I see the hair and the headdress. Like
Kahfal ... of course ... When exactly did she have her appearance in the comics? ^^ I believe in Kahfal!
Last not least Leetshade - the most unlikely combination (at least before Moonshade went palace-happy). Both of them show ... as a harmonic union. Awesome choice of top and colors for this purpose.

Amazing results on these very different makers, Vaeri. And you've nailed it with the names.

This one was meant to be an elemental ...

3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 19 Magica63 - Ice

... for Winter. Snow and ice. She never really worked for me this way - as a High One of my Snow Elves she's fine, tho. Smile

And I made another "icy" elemental last week ...

3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 19 Magica65 - Snow

I'm very content how she turned out ... looks like she's creating herself from snow and ice.

3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 19 Magica64

Not sure about her skin color ... maybe she can change it to a more "elfin" hue by will?

Last edited by Embala on Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 19 EmptySun Feb 26, 2017 7:15 pm

3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 19 Magica17
3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 19 Magica17
She does look like she's made from ice. Here's a fresh Dreamberry!
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 19 EmptySun Feb 26, 2017 8:43 pm

Awww... fresh Dreamberry looks tasty ... and a little bit tipsy. Wink I love her berry colors and the rich flower 'n leaves decoration. And especially her rosy cheeks and nose tip. Fab use of the drop in palette, Prism!

I've allowed myself one fusion - adding to the row of Winno-mix ups.

3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 19 Magica66 - Clearwill

It should be clear whose charater traits dominate. ^^

Last edited by Embala on Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 19 EmptySun Feb 26, 2017 11:27 pm

Clearbrook's usually the wiser. Unless she's on the path of vengeance, then she's terrifying.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

Elfquest Dolling Thread
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next