Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Elfquest Dolling Thread

Go down 
+20
MrsGrizzley
Davrille
Leanan
thetrappedartist
Beryl
G0lden
Vaeri
Nightsea
wolfmoonsky
Shadowpath
Tymber
sun girl
Startear
ErinC1978
Fairyring
PCoquelin
Kindredsoul
Tam
ChristinaRaibert
TrollHammer
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 29 EmptySun Sep 03, 2017 8:43 am

Shocked ... and suddenly the dollz grow faster than I can comment again! bounce

Thank you for answering my request so quickly and self-evidently, Vaeri. Very Happy *eyes Vaeri avatar who eyes Vaeri doll who eyes back* Yes, the overall feel is absolutely there! Even more - this is traditional Vaeri without doubt. I love how the fit of her top and the jewelry go with the design of the drawing. It's a pity her star jewel and the diadem are missing - but if Beryl is right you might be able to update her soon. ^^
Red Snake Vaeri looks really red. XD Her clothing indicates more activity and her golden glare is dangerous. Snakelike! Even the night sky glow more reddish for her.

I see you've brought yout What-If boys from Alterverse as a bounus. Very Happy Rayek having a bearclaw-like cub ... *chuckles* ... boisterous, daring and untamable. << ... not so different from Rayek, I'd say ... >> Hmmm. - actually reminds me of Teir ... *ducks from AU characters wrath* Energetic in dark red and bursting with activity. Aargrenn.
The joyleaf-like counterpart. Calm and considered and balanced - with a close-to-nature touch and a certain loveliness. "Male Dryad" fits him. I love the necklace you gave him. Dehlion.
Coldfire. Modern Elf generation ... he shows. Colorful. Fancy. The red mane seems too gright at first glace but then it ass liveliness and attitude. Strong harmonic contrasts with cool details. Looks like a handful as a kid - and a leader.

You girls are complete now - and even more! sunny I'll always recognize your original ForestFlame, Beryl. Practical duds in earthen colors - with some modest but charming adornements. Her "missing" bangs can be explained with sightly longer hair ... and she likes variation, too? Wink Her new design is beautiful. Still practical but livelier - makes her look more outgoing and self-confident. She is an adult who found her place now. I love that she sticks to warm colors of the forest - automn leaves. And she has an airy variation as her desert outfit. Perfect.

Her friend Malus is a bit more on the playful side and lovely with flowers in her hair. The sunny gold is a nice variation of her generic hues of green.
Mist is a surprise! You've never dolled her before ... at least not shown here. Her colors a somehow unbalanced - mirrors her unsteady life style. I love her redblonde hair and the quiizzical unsecure expression. Will she be healed from her addiction? I hope so!

Silverhand is a beauty! Her design is as simple as effective. I love the jewel necklace for your rockshaper.
Thornless definitely adepted to the Sunvillager style for a visit. It enhances the softer side of your huntress and healer.
Last not least Starshine - pretty and sunny in white and yellow. So close to your original designs - lovely as a maiden and kind and caring as a mother.

I really hope for the update of the maker - and for new dollz of your boys too!

Redhaze! Wolvesfire's bond - that's why the reddish wolf looked so familiar to me! And Pebbles is much mor on the brwon side of course. ^^ Thanks for the names, Kat. Very Happy
I hope you'll find the dolfin base again for more water bonds.

Last edited by Embala on Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 29 EmptySun Sep 03, 2017 1:47 pm

thank you very much embala!<3 i figured i'd included the boys here cause they ARE elfquest related and...well i wanted people's responses/reactions to them....*blush* no one was saying anything in the swiftverse thread.

but i really like the names you came up with for the boys! though i really don't think Swift would have her sons name including the dreaded Grenn....after all she did hate Bearclaw! but Dehlion...not bad. kinda sounds like Dandylion to me...XD i might as well just stick with Coldfire for the thirds name, it seems stuck!

i definitely can't wait til the dragndrops are done for the arabian. i may even progress to remaking Vaeri's fashion history from desert to forest to mountain...and possibly her what-ifs of Green Moon Bay and Red Snake. i really can't stand not having those little extra details to finish her up. T_T hurry up azaleeaa pleeeease! XD
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 29 EmptySun Sep 03, 2017 1:53 pm

I love all this new artwork... I missed commenting before, but I LOVE seeing all these other OCs again... I missed them.

Looking through the newest elves I made... most of them I think i'll be adopting out soon... I'll post on my DA who is going. when I do that... I have too many and I just can't keep up.

https://linktr.ee/lisabit
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 29 EmptySun Sep 03, 2017 10:17 pm

I've figured Swift would NOT name her offspring after Grenn. *grin* As long as that what-if child don't have name it's the easiest way to refer to him in mind. I'm glad you've liked the names nevertheless, Vaeri. Smile
(Alternaverse is not my storyto comment on. And it feels weird ... feels wrong to comment on "art/dollz only" there. Thus I kept silent.)

Awww... I'll miss everyone, Kat! ^^ Very much understand you, tho. Now back to june 19th ... I really want to comment on all of them. I've enjoyed to see them so much during my lurlking phase.

Delivered as promised - another summer fun  shot of youzr quartet. Little darling Tywaves - cute as ever. Tynami is always the most fun. Change is like a calm anchor and Ribbon appears to be the most delicate one.

Followed by a whole series of couple - starting with Tynami and Calmwaves. A "modern times" variance, youthful and easily recognizable. Followed by Change and Nightflash in the same youthful age. Though the clothing is modern the style and coloring leaves no doubt who the characters are meant to be. The mysterious pendant is so Change! I love how those four turned out.

More couples in fantasy style ... and I'm not at all sure I'll identify them right. The new groups - Questers and Sea Elves - are not as familiar to me as your usual kin. Let's see whther my best guesses are good enough . ^^
Cirrah, the delicate Glider - feathers and colors bife it away. (I like our made up name better than Innekah!) Paired with Rol of course - thundergrowling triplet brother.
*cheated and looked it up* Firemane ... had forgotten about him Embarassed The hair should have given it away! And his partner must be Mooncrest then. I like the silken "moonshimmer" mantle for her.
Pretty shure about those two. Smile The scales cry Sea elves and the green and the loveliness call for Stardream. And see - there's even a star ring on her finger. Crafted for sure by Tinkertide. They are so sweet together. I love you
All of them are beautifully done, Kat. Great work on difficult makers.

Your "ghostly mermaid" turned out fantastic, Prism! Tender hues and fanciful adornments and a harp on to. Pearlescence is a true siren.

Fresh Dreamberry Laughing ... always makes me chuckle to read this. The first one looks disturbing ... like a nightmare induced by too many dreamberries. or - a scary Halloween version!  It#s the grin ... and the loud colors. And the club of course. ^^ She looks lovely and miscievous on the Ivy maker. Very Happy Looks like she has a handful of dreamberries.
I just love "tipsy" moonshine. Her colors, the slightly rageddy look and those creative ears you've made.

Critters! New bond beasts! Love them, Prism. I love you A green gryphon - interesting. I like to see it as a spirit of nature. The dragon and the dragon girl are fascinating. I must look up this Inkscribble somewhen ... *wonders whether it would work for Kat's Sorien* And OMG ... I want this cat as a bond! It's so fierce and cute and I love the colors and marks! I love you
Varmint? O.O I hoe you mean "lil' rascal" ind not vermin, Prism! This fairy pony is a cutie. The iridiscent eye goes so will with the delicate wings - gives it an exotic alien touch.

And you made canon Leetah! good idea to offer her a preggie collection. ^^ I love the first one ... so dreamy. Of course I'm beased by the colors but it reminds me of Rainsong's Sunvillager duds, too.
Great design on Magical elf maker. Strong contrasting colors and creative leaf works - I must remember this leavy laces!
She looks so lovely with her new baby. Inspired by her pink night gown for sure ... and you've used the lef laces again! Hairdo and headpiece and even her expression are so familiar  - so Leetah.
Last not least - The Desert Rose. Enough said. I love you

Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 29 EmptyTue Sep 05, 2017 4:10 am

3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 29 Dark-f17
3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 29 Mermai13
3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 29 Pixie_16
3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 29 Pretty15
3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 29 Sailor11
3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 29 Harley12
3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 29 Harley12
Embala's Kelp and the return of Truffles the Trelf!
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 29 EmptyTue Sep 05, 2017 6:55 pm

Awww... Surprised ... my Kelp got so much love! I love you You've portraited her so very well, Prism! I love the mgical "dust" in her hair. She likes it when this magical remnants "tickle" her skin and mind - giving a glimpse of what her tribemates enjoy as normal.
She's perfect in the mermaid scene - in her "garden" among sea plants and sea creatures - she's happy there. I love how she literally blends with the background.
Choosing from the plants she uses to make her fabrics and cords ... another well designed scene. Even one of her bright eye catching gifted tribemates in the background add to the fitting mood.
She's so sad and pensive on Pretty Pixie. You've really meade her seat by hand ... O.O ... with drag'n drops? WOW! The bits of leafy violet are a variation that really suits her.

Truffles is an eye catcher! Lovely and elfy - on the "loud" side, tho - in the Sailor Moon version and with a truely trollish temper on the Harley maker. Drub would be proud of her! ^^ Her colors are striking and as usual I love the color gradient in her hair.

Back to July - and to "Skyleet"! Her colors are so my taste. Very Happy Blues and greens and mixing hues ... speaking of color gradient! ^^ Very lovely and dreamy as Dark Fairy, a stargazer like her father. I like that she adepted mainly his style - including a head piece. Love the starry hair! The color is surprisingly fitting.
The last one shows that she is Mommy's girl too - embracing Tyleet's colors with adorments as well as her cheerfulness. She's pretty amidst the flowers ... how about MeadowMist or Mistglade?

*chuckles* Moonshine is always fun! And the Harly maker turns out always a bit disturbing ... but this time ist more like a "I'll go and hit me a furmate for tonight!" *hi_hiiicks* mind picture. ^^
Winterleaf is one of my favorites among your girls, Prism. This time you've played with her color scheme - kinda revorsed it. More greys and greens and a much less brown - goes will with the energetic flash hurler. And back to classics ... the Viking version has all i like on Winterleaf. Looking at her ... she could be a herbal healer! Soft and pretty as Dark fairy again - and leafy. It's this leavy and layered style I like so much on her. And the brown/green and grey winter-forest color scheme. A spirit of nature.

You've co-created Amber's design! Very Happy That's wonderful, Prism. She looks like Winterleaf's little sister ... on the mischievous side. . Very earthen - soft browns in layers with some dimmed green in the mix. The corkscrew curls are a very distinctive attribute and I just LOVE those fluffy boots! A great fashion statement Laughing Last not least going with a knife - a true warrior.

that's it for tonight ... hurting arm does not allow more

Last edited by Embala on Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 29 EmptyTue Sep 05, 2017 7:26 pm

Daughter of Skywise and Tyleet is Meadowmist.
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 29 EmptyWed Sep 06, 2017 10:05 pm

Welcome, Meadowmist! Skywise Wink Tyleet Kiss

Finally I'm back to your Timeless, Shadowpath. I've already told you how much I like High One Anitra. I had the pleasure to name her - and she reminds me of a cat. ^^ Her soft brown skin, the lustrous mane with the wrapped tails, her slant eyes, the whiskers-like face marks ... all this and even the wrist wraps add to this impression. And I see she has at least one nasty claww. ^^ I love her going in different hues of blue and green and the playful adornements.

Danahree - a familair sight. Not only because of the special hair-do ... you've said you want to edit her gown like her first entry. and you did! The colors, the crossed top front, the leafy applications ...  you've completly redressed her! In your unmistakeable style. I like the tiny belt and jewel. Is it blood I see on her sleeve and skirt?

Galen ... another High One. A  kind looking guy ... I love to find freckles on a high One. ^^ Suddenly I notice the similar color sheme of him and Anitra - blues and greens and brownish hair. Coincidence  ... or does it hint a sister-brother relationship? I remember my first thought - that Anitra would play with hid braid in a catlike manner. cat And you've answered "Now it's a habit of hers!" Very Happy ... another very sisterly trait. XD

Perfect finger and toe edits, Vojira!

Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 29 EmptyThu Sep 07, 2017 9:37 am

3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 29 Arabia11
3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 29 Harley13
3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 29 Viking11
3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 29 Sci-fi14
3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 29 Snow-q11
3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 29 Scifi-11
3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 29 Pixie_17
2 Meadowmists and 2 Grethlins. Now as to the last dolls, well the lass is Dreamberry with a very dear friend who I'm fairly sure is the son of Aurek(Egg) and Mardu. He's a little bemused,patient and yet snarky/sarcastic.
Back to top Go down
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 29 EmptyThu Sep 07, 2017 10:24 am

3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 29 Arabia12
3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 29 Sci-fi15
3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 29 Fairyt10
2 new of Winalla and one of Dreamberry with her dear friend Elak.
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 29 EmptyThu Sep 07, 2017 9:39 pm

You were busy, Prism! Meadowmist turned out great on the Arabian maker. This head piece is so fitting! metal flowers and a gem center - that should be the "generic" design!
Showing off Daddy's slyness and player qualities? ^^ She works on the Harley maker, too.

Grethlin's return is a wonderful surprise. Very Happy I love that girl! I like how youstick on her earthen colors and similar hues ... but use them different on the two makers.

Dreamberry is always sweet with her pinkish hair and the berry hues. Smile With the teal green she's a bit too close to Meadowmist, tho - I wike her better with fresh green now. Last Dreamberry in the forest has such a "green of her own".
I like her new friend! Elak has quite a Glider vibe paired with Go-Back spunkyness - and Aurek's style from the KAHVI series. The beard is a bit off for an immortal - but I like it very much! You'vew created a distinct color scheme for him ... with gloves as fashion statement. ^^

Winalla ... I've forgotten who she is. Embarassed A fusion of Winnowill ... with some girl from another fandom? Zelda? Anyway ... she is very sweet and playful on the Arabian maker. And very young and innocent.
Fantastic take on her in the second version. Adult and more on the Winnowill side ... I love this color-changing gown and that her hairdo looks like a variation of Winnowill's braided tresses.

Back to July and your "lucky finds" while fixing your links after the pb desaster, Kat. Thanks again for this. *hugs* Classic Tynami enjoys a beautiful day at the sea ... pretty in red and black and complete with greens and wraps. As simple as effective and lovely.
And Change in the moonlight - with her glorious rich adorned braids and the brown-green outfit which is classic for me. Of course complete with her leg straps.

Now for the new ones. Lovely Pineblossom - so simple in green and brown. On second glance tho ... there's her headband and the necklace and even the belt for adornements. Kudos for the creative belt design on the Magical Elf maker. I love that she seems to be both a skilled archer and hunter and liks the beautiful flowers. Or ... is she even a herbal healer?

Kitten turned out so adorable! I love you She's so sweet in rose red and rose yellow ^^ ... and some mischiegf maker for sure. I love her short hair and how you've managed to hint her marks in each maker. So very much Marcenia's little sister. I love you

You were always going for contrasts, Kat - and you prove it again with those cute squareheads. Very Happy Change and Tynami in modern, slightly variant duds. Both are identified without doubt their style and hair. *loves Change's braids* They are FUN!
And - you made my Embala as well! bounce Thank you for this new funny gift, Kat. *hugs and kisses* Excellent outfit choice - just the right mix of casual and uniform look. This can easily be one of her working uniforms - a slightly deranged one. ^^ Love it! *grabs and snuggles*

Last edited by Embala on Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 29 EmptySat Sep 09, 2017 12:58 pm

Thanks Embala! Tho Winalla was Wendy Darling and Princess Zelda,I might can see some young Winnowil in the mix.
Back to top Go down
Beryl

Beryl

Aries Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 29 EmptySat Sep 09, 2017 6:31 pm

Wow great dolls Prism Shocked I look forward to seeing morem of your characters Very Happy

Thank you for your compliments on my dolls Embala Hug
I am glad that you like Forestflames new outfit, I think she needed something a bit livelier, since I myself feel more colorful and outgoing than I have before.
Yes mist is pretty new, I had an idea for her and Malus father a long time ago, but it is only very recent that I have started to try and flesh out those characters. I think I am pretty set on her outfit and colors, but I have not totally decided on a hairstyle for her yet. I am not sure if I want her hair to be a medium lenght or long, and in any case I am unsure about the style, even texture.
I coulden't realy wait for the update, so I made my guys on DollDivines  Prince maker

3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 29 Prince17
Birdwing

3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 29 Prince13
Swiftaxe

3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 29 Prince12
Bloodbirch

3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 29 Prince18
Moonblade

3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 29 Prince14
Squirreltail

3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 29 Prince11
Malus dad, he has no name at the moment, but he is a wanderer.

3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 29 Prince15
Purish - he was very difficult to make.

3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 29 Prince19
Onyx

3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 29 Prince16
I even made Tinker the half troll.

Edit

I decided to redo Tinker
3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 29 Prince20
I realised that I did not like him having blue eyes, so I gave him dark purple eyes instead. I allso made his hair longer and messier.

Last edited by Beryl on Sun Sep 10, 2017 3:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 29 EmptySun Sep 10, 2017 5:57 am

You were so busy and productive, Kat! I apologize for the belated comments.

It's wonderful that Prism has co-created your Amber and that you have embraced her design so wholeheartily. Interaction was always the best part for me. Very Happy She looks kinda simple ... like a brown tabby with a playful streak - and claws!
Another teasing cat ... I love Meadowleaf's braids. They are like a cat tail - tempting to play with. the tight green riding suit enhances her sleekness and the marks are very chariming. You've showed them well on each maker. Hmm... is it Meadowleaf or Meadowfall? In the first case I suggest to keep the leaf-like pattern on the lower legs from the Pretty Pixie maker.

A mess? *chuckles* You know how much I love series of different elves on the same maker. It brings out characteristics - differencies as well as similarities. There is not too much of a good thing ... and there are boys! Let's see how many I'll recognize ... ^^

Nightflash - without any doubt. The black with flashy yellow adornements gives it away. I like this guy's looks. Calmwaves - this time in "appropriate" shorts. Admittedly I prefer to see him in tight and tiny slips. ^^ Ravendusk - I guess? Another one who caught my eye from the beginning and yet the one I tend to forget about. He looks like an Elder here. Flight - of course! Even in legged shape amd without his pandant he is unmistakeable. I memorize hois white shirt and the hairdo. Aero - the twin is outstanding in green and with firey hair. Shelldust - not as powdery and fair as usual but well captured. Bigger and baggy shorts for him as a rule. Last not least Firemane - the newest redhead. His offspring has inherited not only his red mane but adopted his style, too. ^^

Newer entries next ... the Storm Elves show up thus I identify the first one as Tinkertide - slightly overdresses maybe. As a tinkerer and inventor he will spent a lot of time at land, tho. Our Stormcaller - *loves* That's what interaction does for me. I have a hard time to come up with guys for my AU ... but the triplet father showed up quite selfevidentally. I love how you've pictured him. Rol - growling thunder. Black with a hint of green. Now it occurs to me that he has adopted the green to point out the connection with his father. I like the hints of gold - lightnings being born. Struggling a bit with the next one ... Arrowleaf - prevented Questor and maybe new Storm Elf. His colors and laysered style made me remember. Jademark - welcome newbie (for me Wink ). I've found his colors in your next post. Swiftcreek - this guy in blue must be your elder. He has an experieced and wise vibe. Finch - of course! I se his colors and Rayek's golden eyes and attitude (yup, I can imagine ^^)! Swiftcreek - the jester of the new old tribe. I like that his facefur identifies him as an elder, too.

(that's it for now - my arm needs a break)

P.S.: Happily eyes your boys, Beryl! Very Happy Will come back for them asap.

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 29 EmptySun Sep 10, 2017 1:06 pm

I love all the comments and new pics, they all look so amazing!!! That prince maker is amazing, I didn't realize how many looks you could make on it, wow!! I really need to do more with my boys... they need more love.

Quick update on the elves... Arrowleaf has been adopted out, so no longer mine. Ice Crystal and Redtide are on hold for someone and Seaglade is still up for adoption. 

Meadowleaf is her name... I think I kept changing her name over and over.

I may do some more of my girls on the Jasmine maker after they add in the drag and drop type stuff. Just found an adorable cat base so the cat elves will soon be getting kitties... 

BTW, eeeek!!! Truffles!! 

Last edited by katcombs on Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 29 EmptySun Sep 10, 2017 8:10 pm

Aawww... I'll mis each of them, Kat. But I understand the wish to give tem in good hands where they'll get attention and love. and life. Like puppies you'll give to a new home. I love you

Now back to your collection ... All of the new-old tribe gathered together. Very Happy Adorable little Kitten ... so sweet in rose colors. Pineblossom on her lovely side - a spirit of nature. Cheerful Jademark in contrasting warm colors. And the two pettable Cat Elves Amber and Meadowleaf from last post. Very Happy Smokeleaf  ... I imagine him telling an adventurous hero tale from the tribes past. Swiftcreek completes the row - attractive mix of Skywise and Clearbrook.

And here you go again - the tribe in 3D! Plus Firemane ... he really shows a strong Bearclaw vibe! Better don't mess with him.
Pineblossom this time with skirt ... or has she just put off her leggins in during summer? She's a fascinating mix of lady and tough girl. Spunky Amber looks so cute and pretty. This skirt suits her ... and I love that you've found exactly the right boots! Seriously - THIS should be Smokeleaf's generic outfit! Like Jademark stands proud and fierce ... I like the "button rows" on his boots. LOL ... Kitten as a poutin, cute and annoying teenager! So purrfect! This little dress and the stripe marks suit her so well. Sleek meadowleaf - her face marks became pretty characteristic throughout all the makers. I like this catkin pattern. WOW for Swiftcreek! The elder turned out awesome! Those spots should totally become his generic pattern!

Awww... Leefall looks so pensive - almost anxious, Prism! Very much a lovely Sunvillager maiden with a touch of young Nightfall.
A cat who likes the water. ^^ That's a daring and playful Amber. I like her marks. The green hair is funny - side effect of the salt water?
Winterleaf looks almost elegant here. I really love this girl so much ... I'd like to adopt her!

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 29 EmptyMon Sep 11, 2017 2:57 am

3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 29 Seagla12
I made this gal in celebration of me deciding to keep her in my elves... with her name I just couldn't give her up Smile Seaglade.

3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 29 Ilyian103 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 29 Ilyian11
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 29 EmptyMon Sep 11, 2017 11:53 am

@Embala
I just thought about one of your comments, it does makes sense... Tinkertide is WAAAY too dressed.  Here's a rehash of his look.
3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 29 294585263 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 29 294585253 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 29 Mer-ti10

I haven't designed the baby yet, but it has daddies tail Smile I remember making one with both him and Starpearl with tails... can't find it now Sad

Edit: ACK! I forgot his fins...
Back to top Go down
wolfmoonsky

wolfmoonsky

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 29 EmptyMon Sep 11, 2017 2:23 pm

It's been a while since I looked in here, but ... wow!!!!!

So many new beasutifull dollz! I love them all! Scouter
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 29 EmptyMon Sep 11, 2017 7:40 pm

More additions! bounce Welcome back, Seaglade! Now she can be a kind of mascot for your tribe, Kat. ^^ I like her camouflage look and the veil can be easily seen as seaweed.
Ilyian showed up finally. This pale skin and hair is perfect for your albino and the simple brown dress fits her style.
Tinkertide got a makeover! The red mertail is a surprise - the RED is. I remember the red tail of his little Skyspark Smile ... you're sure Starpearl did not have webbed feet instead of a mertail in the picture you look for? I like Tinkertide's merversion with the wristbands. And the duds for his legged appearance fit well now! You can easily imagine that he will dive into the waters with it - or ermerges at the shore.

Your avatar is blinking at me! Wink

To catch up with all the old post finally I'll finish how I've started - with your sprites, Kat. I love you And I'm sure to recognize all of the couples! Very Happy
Ravendusk and Marcenia - fiercely fighting together. Or - they have fun with a training unit. ^^ Nightflash and Change - playful together. Or - they have an argument with him discussing lively while she's just not listening. XD Anyway - it's incredible how many details I can see - white and golden adornements, hair beads and belts.
The next for are in dancing mood! Very Happy Ribbon, dressed to her name, and Shelldust dance on the shore. And Tynami is whirlingtwirling with Calmwaves in the seas itself. I so love Tynami's pose!
Firemane and Mooncrest lined up for square dance. *chuckles* Your skills to combine details with simplification still amazes me, Kat.
Tinkertide stands with Starpearl like a protector. I love her star detail. *psst ... Tinkertide needs an update* ^^ I wonder what's the arbument between Stormcaller and Seabreeze is about. No doubt who'll win, tho. Awww... gliding Cirrah whispers to Rol. The young lovers have secrets. ^^ Cirrah got a delicate gown.

Last not least - the whole new tribe. Jademark - standing strong. Rich colors and delicate shading. Swiftcreek in hues of blue and speaking pose. Adorable little Kitten - playful and mischievous. Acornleaf with his goatie - giving the jester. Wink Pineblossom meditating in the sun and Meadowleaf in action pose - both pretty in green yet different in every respect. And Amber is stalking a prey.
Each of them is a tiny masterpiece as usual, Kat.

*waves* Glad to see you look in and post, Wolfie. Pretty new avatar ... very christmassy. ^^

Next - Beryl's boys. Tomorrow. *is very sleepy*

Last edited by Embala on Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:31 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 29 EmptyTue Sep 12, 2017 1:30 am

Hmm, I didn't get a notification again... strange. 

Was gonna edit my last post, but I'll add them here. I almost gave Tinker a brown tail, but with his head being dark red the red seemed more like him. I'm starting to thing that most of this tribe are born with tails and can chose feet when they want.

3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 29 Tinker103 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 29 Merfol103 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 29 Mer-ti11

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 29 EmptyTue Sep 12, 2017 4:48 pm

Nothing will keep me from commenting on your fabulous boys collection, Beryl! They are so well captured ... each of them came to life the moment I've looked at the doll.

Dear old Birdwing ... a true wood spirit, knowing and caring. I like his colors of sky and forest. His son Swiftaxe - young, strong and handy. His outfit looks youthful.
Bloodbirch - still young chief in characteristic red and grey. His top is exactly how I remember it and I love that you've found his typical cap as the cherry on the cake. Dark and silvery chief-to-be ... Moonblade looks determind and settled and very handsome in greys and browns. His younger brother Squirreltail - the jester and storyteller of the tribe. His colors are friendly and cheerful as his mood.

Another surprise - another new character! Very Happy Malus' father showed up - mysterious dark stranger and wanderer. Just my taste! ^^ I Have the feeling that he should have a sound name ... or a name hinting his restless soul. Arrowstar (for a comet) or Nightwind come to mind ... but my first idea was Boreas (meaning north wind). I'm curious how you will name him, Beryl. He's missing something ... the maker is missing jewelry for guys!

How on Abode did you make Purish so true to your original design? This outfit is definitely not in the maker. You are editing again, Beryl! bounce Have you discovered the layering cut'n paste technique I use in most cases? Fantastic result for the daring Jackwolfrider! Like Followed by his son Onyx - calm and responsible and still very young. I remember him with black hair like his mother ... did he get a slight makeover?

Last not least - Tinker! I love your Halftroll and I'm happy to meet him again. This base works for him! I like the dark purple eyes and that the color shows up in the cloak again. Both hairdos work for me ... he might get a haircut by Forestflame then and now. ^^ Simple and rough selfmade clothing - with some precious gold and metal how it should be for a Troll.

You did wonderfully, Beryl. I love you Amazing revival for your Elves!

btw: this Prince Maker has elfin ear tips - look in the drag'n drop box for them, friends!

AAhhh... Surprised  I love Tinkertide's redesign with fins! Makes him a true creature of the seas. And the seaweed ribbons on his belt complete the look. Brown would have been the "expected" color for his tail, Kat. But you went for surprise and lively mer corlors like you did with Flight. this red suits him well ... and makes him complemantary to Starpearls green. Love it!
Tinkertide is so handsome on the Neptune maker ... and his designs fit each other perfectly from back fin to tail fin - belt included. He and Starpearl are a ravashing couple.

I like the thought that the Storm Elves are born with mertails. It makes them much more creatures of thair environment and strengthen their connection with the new home world. And (almost) all of them have the inherited magical gift to selfshape to legs ... just like the Gliders can fly.

Beryl

Beryl

Aries Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 29 EmptyThu Sep 14, 2017 3:57 pm

Thank you alot for your sweet coments Embala Hug
I imagne a sound name for Malus father as well, I don't really have an idea for his name though, except a feeling that his name should start with S. Yes he could need a necklace or some armbands, but this was only the second time I made a doll of him, so his design is not really finished. 
 Yes I edited Purish outfit, and I am pretty happy I got it so close to his original design. I made two versions of him, then cut and pasted some parts around in gimp Very Happy I should really make him more often. 
No Onyx hair color was allways ment to be dark brown, but maybe I made it lighter than I normally do.
I was so happy that the maker has a body type that works for Tinker, I have not made doll versions of him enough. I am glad you like his purple hair and rough clothing. I made the shorter hair at first because that is the hairstyle my boyfriend has right now, then I remembered that Tinker was suppose to have long and messy hair  tongue so yeah Forestflame could cut his hair when he joins the tribe.
Oh I did not notice the drag and drop ears at all!! Shocked

Katcombs I really like Tinkertide, such a handsome fella Laughing

Beryl

Beryl

Aries Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 29 EmptySat Sep 16, 2017 10:59 am

I am hving fun with some old dollmakers.
So I made some Couples, with this maker

3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 29 Prince21
Lifemates - Thornless and Birdwing - His beard looks weird, but it was the best I could do.

3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 29 Prince29
Recognized, then lifemates - Silverhand and Bloodbirch

3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 29 Prince26
Recognized - Mist and Malus father

3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 29 Prince24
Lovemates, then Recognized - Mesrah and Purish

3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 29 Prince22
Recognized, then lifemates - Forestflame and Onyx

3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 29 Prince25
Lovemates Malus and Swiftaxe

3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 29 Prince23
Lovemates - Sunburst and Squirreltail.

Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 29 EmptySat Sep 16, 2017 1:46 pm

3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 29 Arabia13
3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 29 Dinoge10
3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 29 Harley14
3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 29 Missan10
3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 29 Prince10
1 Winnostar,1Cinder the Fire Elf,1Grethlin the Changeling,1 Elak and 1 better coloring of Truffles the Trelf.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 29 Empty

Back to top Go down

Elfquest Dolling Thread
Page 29 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next