Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Elfquest Dolling Thread

Go down 
+20
MrsGrizzley
Davrille
Leanan
thetrappedartist
Beryl
G0lden
Vaeri
Nightsea
wolfmoonsky
Shadowpath
Tymber
sun girl
Startear
ErinC1978
Fairyring
PCoquelin
Kindredsoul
Tam
ChristinaRaibert
TrollHammer
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 18 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2017 6:05 pm

Cute Pixie Twinklefluff. Very Happy I've mistaken her Magical Elf version as a "Rootless One" at first sight. Then I realized that you try to mimik the the skin pattern from her first entry. Good idea and realization, Prism. The wings are a bit messy - like you were running out of time. I like your take on the topper - good flower hat. *thinks it CAN work for a Rootless One ...*

Young Truffles has something in common with Trinket? *chuckles* That's great fun! Laughing

More fusions ... let's see.
Clearvi - I can see this as a combination. And I can see both characters shine throught in your dollz, Prism. Her look is well succeeded.
Ruffberry shows - especially the Ruffel part. But when you know the other half - Brownberry is there, too.
Vayfur is a cutie. When I take some more time to look at your dollz I can see why you've used this and that item ... at least in some cases. At those moments I believe to capture your way of thinking - and like it, Prism. Smile

Last edited by Embala on Sun May 21, 2017 5:58 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 18 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2017 8:15 pm

Just anoteher elemental to add some color. sunny

3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 18 Magica56 - Hel

Hel stands for the day. The light. The sun. She was born as an elemental but turned into a possible High One of Beryl's Desert Elves - a High One who is just a mythological figure for them nowadays.

I've followed the developement of your "questes posting" with pleasant anticipation and joy, Kat.  Very Happy

I love your "living shell" Guin! This top turned out gorgeous - incredibly true to the original. So simple and effective. *bows* Awesome completation to your Magical Elf circle. I'm glad that my dollz could inspire you and spark ideas. *might borrow this design for one of my dollz some day*

Soso ... Elm is a sourpuss? XD Lau's expression is hilarious - LOVE it! (and your explanation for it even more ^^) You called them twins - are they actually related in your story?
Li again - pretty in night blue. Does this mean she's part of your Questers? And Thistle without any doubt! Her thistle top identifies her ... and even the clothing reminds me of thistle leaves on this maker.
Anyu is just a darling. I like her simple cosy furs and soft mane. Cirrah has the absolute Glider hairdo!
I simply like Duskbite I love you There's something in her color scheme, her style and even the name that rings on me. Tailspin looks more mischievous than ever. Definitely Freetouch's cub - this decorative impractical top proves! ^^
Guin in both forms... Colorful and not quite sure about this trip - I see the lovelyness but it can be interpreted different, too. Her expression is close to to her last picture - and the roses symbolize blood. But now she's a cool and happy and mischievous spirit - ready for adventure! Spirit colors.
Sweet Honey - her colors and expression match her name. The bee is a charming nod. Shymist beds farewell to her familiar world - so graceful and delicate.
The vines work excellent for Tangle! I love that you've made up a story why she's up to leave with the Questers ... and that you have a symbol for it!
Just look at Marble's face! She's ... trollish! Like And she got a rounder figure. ^^ Great use of possibilities, Kat! *claps*

A surprise to come for us? Shocked More pleasant anticipation ... some curiosity. Very Happy

Awww... I love you Wolfies! I love you Talent runs strong in your family. ^^ Ashpaw and Redhaze are so adoreable.

Last edited by Embala on Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 18 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2017 10:05 am

>Elm is a sourpuss?
Only for that day. I see her as the strong, quiet type... until she gets to know you.

>You called them twins - are they actually related in your story?
They weren't originally, but I'm leaning that way. They both have weather related powers.

I haven't decided to put Li in my quester yet for sure, but I may toss her in so she won't be alone for now. I did decide her and Ravenshade are totally different. Ravenshade wears a tight skirt... that would not work for Li, she loves to climb. Plus her hair is black, lol, not brown like Li. I will be adding Li to any of the Six Tribes sets for now.

Still working on the surprise... going to be a nearly no computer day today so I won't get much done.
Back to top Go down
https://linktr.ee/lisabit
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 18 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2017 6:24 pm

There's a "twinkle" missing after my remark about Elm. Wink

As sisters Elm and Lau will be not alone and they were born together anyway! Weather related powers - interesting sight, Kat. Water/rain and lightning ... add a brother called Rol and you have the Thunderstorm Triplet. ^^
And Li found a home too. Smile Looking forward to see more of her.

Enjoy this day, Kat. I love you

While Hel is made as a sun elemental this one represents the moon ...

3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 18 Magica57 - Lun

... the silvery glow of light in the dark and the dangers it can hide. In the AU she ended up as the High One of the "Wild Ones".

Besides Sunglint and Blaze these elemental dollz are comparably old  - from the last year of the SoC. It seems so long ago ...

Last edited by Embala on Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 18 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2017 9:53 pm

Lun is GORGEOUS!!! and some of my favorite colors in there. I'm a sucker for teal and seafoam... I just love her! It makes me want to start a set of elementals, but hey... I kinda already have one in the Dreamworld, hehe. The bubble in the background as the moon was so perfect! I like the idea of Rol, but I definitely can't make him on the Magical Elf... I do need one or two guys in my set. No idea what tribe they'd be from, but all would probably be Go-Back wanderers.

Updated list so far....
Anyu, daughter of Kahvi
Cirrah, sister of Oroleed
Thistle, daughter of Minyah
Tailspin, daughter to Freetouch and Sust
Shymist, daughter to Korafey and Reef
Duskbite of the Plainsrunners, adoptive sister to Teir
Tangle of the Forgotten Ones
Marble, great-granddaughter to Picknose
Petunia the Preserver
Sweet Honey, daughter of Shukopek and Hartha (not sure on the sweet yet, but definitely Honey)
Li, the mystical catelf
Elm and Lau the storm twins
Guin the high one spirit

Adding the boys will be Rol (that actually works, the thunder rolls) and... maybe a dragonrider, kinda like Blomstre... and one more male.. plus I need to make a wolf for Tailspin.
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 18 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2017 7:41 pm

Since these are going a bit slower than I hoped... here's a little teaser for the surprise I'm working on...

3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 18 Kat-sp103 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 18 Kat-sp11
First two Smile @Prism

3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 18 Dragon10
The Dragonrider

3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 18 Pixie_10
The boys Smile Rol is the one in black.

3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 18 Elf103 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 18 Elf2103 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 18 Elf310
I also made them on the Elven Prince maker, but they look odd.

3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 18 Wolf10
Tailspin's wolf
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 18 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2017 7:49 pm

katcombs wrote:
Adding the boys will be Rol (that actually works, the thunder rolls) and...
*chuckles* Why do you think I've called him Rol? ^^ I havn't expected he would come to life in any way ... less become a part of your questers, Kat! Now I'm curious to see him.

Always thought there's a wolf missing but didn't want to suggest one for the questers group. I'm so happy there will be one as Tailspin's bond! Please make him a survivor of the old kind ... one who has enough elfin blood to bear some surprises.

I've finally made the missing elemental to complement Hel and Lun ...

3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 18 Magica58 - Star

Last edited by Embala on Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 18 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2017 8:23 pm

LOL, we ended up posting at the same time Smile

@Embala Star turned out amazing! I can just see her turning into a constellation Smile I love all the shades of blue! As for Rol... I've been thinking for a long time I needed to have some males in the group, but wasn't sure how to do it. Making him gives me the excuse to make more Very Happy

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 18 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2017 9:29 pm

Shocked And here Rol is already! bounce I love his black and blue color scheme - thunder in the sky - with some fresh leafgreen to ground him and connect him to nature.
The other two guys look cute - and enterprising. Ready for an adventure. I like that you have given each of them a distinct, easily recognizable color scheme and own style. Dark and mysterious for Rol (love this type ^^), green and casual (? loose 'n easy) and orderly-strict redbrown for #2 and #3. You must name those boys, Kat!
btw: I like them on the Elven Prince maker!

A Dragonrider from Danen Surprised  ... a fighter from her looks! (I've mistaken your intention of adding a Dragonrider - and expected a boy). Wild and colorful hairdo and contrasting colors! Another one who desperately needs a name.

A quick shot because I've missed the dragon in your take on her Wink

3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 18 Dragon10 <- Dinogeddon DragonRider

... and this one was not far to seek! I swear you'll get a proper edit (ears, fingers) when it's not beyond sleeping time.
This will possibly start a series when time meets mood. Smile Would you leave this maker to me for a while, please? I know that I'll hardly come up with something once the owner showed his/her take on a char. Must admit that it will take time ... EggQuest ist calling.

Wolfie looks ruffled with a funny touch :heaart: - good for Tailspin! *cuddles and scratches* The yellow eyes remind me of Blackfell - just friendlier. Wink

Sprites cheers  ... you turn Prism's fusions into sprites, am I right? Very Happy I remember the "old times" when this made an OC kinda official. ^^ I didn't keep track of them well enough for a proper identification ... Leefall and Moonshine would be my best guess so far.

Thank you for giving so much love to Lun and Star! sunny

Last edited by Embala on Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:51 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 18 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2017 11:03 am

3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 18 Pixie_10
Alternate character family! Morninglight,Windspear and their bratty son Quickblade.
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 18 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2017 11:41 am

When I was designing Rol I kept thinking what colors would go with him, then it occured to me the colors of a thunderstorm, like I did with the girls. Elm got purple cause when you look around lightning, the sky, to me anyway, looks purple. Lau was always meant to look like water. Still working on names for the other guys. I haven't even figured out where they fit in, but I didn't want Rol to be alone as a guy in a HUGE group of girls, hehe.

The dragonrider was supposed to be a guy, but the more I tried to make him, the worse it got, so I ended up trying a girl. I kinda think I just couldn't stay away from the magical Elf maker. As it is, I'm thinking of making 'genderswap' versions of the boys to see what they would look like.

I love the dino doll you made of her!!! No worries on the edit, I haven't been editing mine like I used to. The only makers I'll probably be using are the pixie one I did the set on and magical elf, tinkerbell, maybe the dark fairy for the girls and tinkerbell and prince for the guys.

I tried making the wolf on the second maker and it burped on me more than once... may try it again in another web browser. He's very friendly, just young and hyper.

The sprites are Goldleap and the Zhantee/Leetah fusion. I started back on Prism's first post and was going to make all the new characters that have been posted by everyone. if I get them done before the end of the year, hehe, I was going to go into the Dollhouse and start making the tribe being posted there too. They're taking a while to make since I barely have computer time it seems.

>I remember the "old times" when this made an OC kinda official.

LOL, I completely forgot about that... guess i should get cracking on making Six Tribes Very Happy

@Prism That little family you posted is adorable! I love the contrast between the two. Almost missed the cub in the shot.
Back to top Go down
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 18 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2017 11:49 am

Thanks for that and the sprites.3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 18 Magica10
3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 18 Pretty10
3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 18 Pixie_11
This one is a wild card and flamboyant exhibitionist with a killer wit and instinct. She looks elfin enough,but some whisper that a Preserver and troll maiden got high on some very strong dreamberries and she was the result. She's a trickster,prankster and full of silly trouble. And danger.
Back to top Go down
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 18 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2017 5:06 pm

3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 18 Pixie_12
3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 18 Dinoge10
First one's the return of Goldleap and Anati,second is the bratty,shallow,silly Preserver/troll. Thinking she may be the unholy spawn of Petalwing and Trinket in an Alternate Universe.
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 18 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2017 8:37 pm

Morninglight and Windspear - an AU that might have come true. Wink I like your "feather-fur" and the fluffy hairdo for Windspear! Leetah by any otehr name stays Leetah. ^^ Her sunny variant color scheme goes well with Windspear's cold winter hues. Little Quickblade is much too young and cute to be bratty. I love you They are adorable together.
Your productivity per day is quite a bit overwhelming for me, Prism. As are some of your ideas ... Chatterbling looks colorful crazy - you get inventive with the maker items! *tries not to visualize a Preserver-Troll joining* Shocked
I remember Cutter's cub Goldleap now that she was mentioned again - pretty new take on her. And I love Anati's colors!

Rol's colors work well for thunder(storm). So he's actually the storm twin's brother Smile my weird ideas are allowed to thrive! I've already considered "genderswap" versions for the boys ... not far fetched for me. XD
Marble is waiting for a proper treatment, too. I'll return to the "Dinoquesters" sooner or later and try my best. Petunia will be a problem ... unless I'll get REALLY creative! XD And the wolf ... O.O

That's an ambitious plan to make sprites for all the fusions and other new elves, Kat. I'm looking forward to see this row grow. Very Happy
Be warned about my AU folks - the Children of Ophar are only one of at least six new tribes. ^^ But I'd love to see them miniaturized as masterly as you do!

There are still some elementals in my files. How about ...

3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 18 Magica60 - Ter

She's the earth element ... standing for vegetation, growth and rich soil.

Last edited by Embala on Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 18 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2017 9:27 pm

@Prism EEK!! I just LOVE this Preserver/Troll gal!!! She looks so fun and downright outrageous! Kind of a mix between Poison Ivy and Harleyquin.
3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 18 Trollp10 A quick try on that maker Smile
It was great seeing Goldleap and Anati again! *runs to her file and fixes the name offline* hehe Smile I love the color change in Anati's dress! Oh! Quick note, I found out on the tinkerbell/pixie hollow maker that if you hit the black wings, then hit them again the wings completely vanish. I donno if keeping them on was intentional or not.

@Embala Ter looks very sweet. I love the gentle look you gave her. The part that stood out the most was the piercings on her skull... that had to hurt. With the hair and piercings she looks touch, but for some reason she seems sweet... maybe cause I'm always around people with tons of piercings.

When I started the Six Tribes series I never really thought about all the animals that would come with them... would be interesting to see these guys coming across a field... or several on dragon back, the rest of various animals... not to mention how Tangle would travel.

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 18 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2017 10:30 pm

After using the Poison Ivy maker, I saw someone else in the leaves...
3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 18 Tangle10
Tangle

3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 18 Tangle11
After making that one I thought about her flower... it would be the same color as her original dress...

3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 18 Dragon10
Possible twist on 'Dragonrider', no talking or sending so they don't know her name, lol
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 18 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2017 6:15 pm

Fast take on "Chatterbling", Kat - wonderfully pictured! Your are good in capturing the essence of a character and reproduce it with other means.

Awesome Tangle! I must remember the eye leaves - this detail is the perfect touch to make her unique. I was surprised to see her surrounded by flowers instead of her "natural" primeval forest. At second glance I see her awakening - her rebirth as an individual. I love the thought you've put in her background - and the idea that the flower matches her High One gown. This Ivy dress is so perfect for her.

Your Dragonrider got her second "official" portrait. Very Happy Inventive solution for the shaved head and scars. No talking. No sending. No singing either? ^^ Guess she'll go with "Noname" for the time being. XD That reminds me ... can dragons send? Her mount needs a name! Wink *is nastybad tease-thing*

Ter ... I'm not sure what exactly I was going for. Unusual. Green spirit. Nature. The irokese cut, the red eyes, the eyebrows, the shoulder thorns and "piercings" ... normally this works for dangerous or evil. I remember that I've conciously chosen the lovely locks as a contrast - and there are the girly eyes, sweet lips and warm gold. Tough and vulnerable - like nature?

Ter has a sister ...

3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 18 Magica59 - Myc

She stands for mycota. Fungus. Underground. I've posted her back on the old SoC so she must have existed before the "Fungusamungus" elves showed up. Looking at her now she'd work as an ancestor ... or a hybrid form - an unfinished transformation.

(wonders how I could make Flor(a) and whether Faun(a) would be even possible)

Last edited by Embala on Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:55 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 18 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2017 10:04 pm

Chatterbling does look nice Katcombs as does Embala's elementals.
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 18 EmptySun Feb 19, 2017 7:34 pm

I love the idea of an unfinished transformation!! Myc's hair stands out the most to me... just love her!

3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 18 Wolf210
I did manage to make Pebbles on the other maker Smile

Here's what I have for names so far

I'll edit here as I think of them:
Wolf: Pebbles (female)
Dragonrider: Sorien
Dragon: Rena (teal and female)
White hair guy: Arrowleaf
Brown hair guy: Finch
Jaguar: Kirion (female)

Last edited by katcombs on Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:04 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 18 EmptySun Feb 19, 2017 8:53 pm

Thank you for the nice comment on the elementals, Prism. Very Happy

I'm so happy my elemental elf girls find so much love, Kat. And ... they become more alive for me when I get feedback or have a short discussion. It's easier to flesh out interesting details this way.

Pepples looks very sweet here - and very young. Kind and curious and playful. She(?) is great for Tailspin!
I see the name list growing. Smile Leave the tribes for your boys open? They can be wanderers - scouts - a lost hunter. And maybe the next FQ issue will give you an idea ... or the next ... ^^

This girl belongs into the Dollhouse to her tribemates and friends. But she made a discovery I must show HERE! bounce

3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 18 Magica11 - Fahsii

I didn't know there were Preservers in the jungle near Ophar! Shocked
Meet Skyblossom, Sunfluff and Nightwing. Preserver

Last edited by Embala on Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:56 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 18 EmptySun Feb 19, 2017 9:34 pm

Genius that you made Preservers on the maker!!! EEK!! So cute!!! I just love your gal, her dress is so detailed!

Pebbles is indeed a girl. I've added genders on the previous post for the animals.

Edit: My first attempt at Rena
3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 18 Rena10
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 18 EmptySun Feb 19, 2017 10:09 pm

Teal ^^ She's proud and strong.

... and I always think "Renath" ... Pern was my only contact with dragons XD

I've actually looked up African dresses - colors and  pattern - for this series. And then I tried to reproduce something similar with the items the maker offers.

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 18 EmptySun Feb 19, 2017 10:15 pm

Hehe, I can't blame you on that... I do have a Pern dragon though... I'll post here it here with Blomstre's Kryso so you can compare! Smile

3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 18 Kryso11
Kryso

3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 18 Kerlal21
Kerlalth

And someone I just finished... baby Kirion.. she looks all wrong, but cute... I'll see if I can make her more accurate later
3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 18 Kirion11

Edit: Everyone has names now... I edited the list from before.
Back to top Go down
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 18 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2017 12:54 am

So that's how you made traditional Preservers Embala! Your skill with Magical Elf is something else. Especially the layering of clothes.
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 18 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2017 10:03 pm

I see, Kat Smile ... three very distinct dragons. Kerlalth seems to be a "classic" green dragon of Pern. I love Kryso's expression Laughing - Don't mess with me! And Rena is a girl who knows how to wear a beard - and pretty eyes. ^^

Little Kirion was such a cute cubling. I love you Nothing wrong with this spotted kitten. I love you

Thanks for the delighted welcome for the bugs and the praise of Fahsii's outfit, Kat. Very Happy I hope the bugs will show up with some of the future dollz. Making them with leaves instead of using the butterflies increases the options and makes them even more realistic.

I did my best to design more toppers and realistic Preserver wings this time.

3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 18 Magica61 - Winnowill and We-Things ^^

Awww Embarassed ... thank you for this great praise, Prism. Making those clothes simply requires patience (which I usually have) and accuracy (I'm a rule-monger about this) and then some additional layering and retouching on my picture editing program. It's time consuming, more or less laborious - but not very creative from my point of view.
What makes me cheer is this moment of discovery ...when I suddenly see something I havn't realzed before. When things just fall in place to create something new, something unexpected and never planned for this maker. Finding the bugs just in the maker options for everyone to recreate - that makes me bounce and smile.

Last edited by Embala on Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

Elfquest Dolling Thread
Page 18 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next