Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Elfquest Dolling Thread

Go down 
+20
MrsGrizzley
Davrille
Leanan
thetrappedartist
Beryl
G0lden
Vaeri
Nightsea
wolfmoonsky
Shadowpath
Tymber
sun girl
Startear
ErinC1978
Fairyring
PCoquelin
Kindredsoul
Tam
ChristinaRaibert
TrollHammer
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 34 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2018 2:52 am

Love Mysthica!! Thank you so much for the name. I'm not sure where she'll fit in with the elves yet...

https://linktr.ee/lisabit
Prayer

Prayer

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 34 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2018 3:38 am

You're welcome. She looks very mysterious. :-)

Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 34 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2018 10:57 am

Two test elves... used them from the Ice Crystal and Berry (can't remember her full name now) I had before (they're not mine anymore)... now they are Frostline and Onya. Both are Dragonriders, Frostline has a red dragon called Firebrand and Onya has a cloud dragon based one this. I totally fell in love with this figure. I'll make more of them and of the unnamed cloud dragon soon.
3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 34 294585123 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 34 294585133 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 34 294585113 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 34 29458510
Back to top Go down
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 34 EmptySun Jun 03, 2018 8:57 pm

3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 34 Sci-fi17
3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 34 Viking19
3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 34 Pretty34
3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 34 Sci-fi17
3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 34 Missan20
3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 34 Magica23
3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 34 Harley18
3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 34 Dark-f25
3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 34 Arabia35
3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 34 Epic-a24
Embala's Embala
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 34 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2018 5:48 am

Following a long standing tradition when new dollmakers come out on Azalea or Dolldivine... http://azaleasdolls.com/dressupgames/casualstyle.php

3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 34 Casual10

Edit:
3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 34 Casual11

Edit 2: I went a little overboard with Tywaves, but the maker had so many adorable clothes
3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 34 Ribbon133 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 34 Tywave12

Plus a traditional Tywaves
3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 34 Tywave13

Edit: Modern Tynami
3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 34 Casual12

Last edited by katcombs on Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 34 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2018 9:41 am

3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 34 Dinoge13
3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 34 Goddes20
3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 34 Mermai25
3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 34 Neptun11
3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 34 Pixie_35
Last of Embala's Embala
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 34 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2018 10:39 am

Love all of these Embalas!!! They look AMAZING!! Decided to do a take on a modern Embala.

3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 34 29458516_8906311125b193532b36e3

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 34 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2018 4:48 pm

For now I say a fast THANK YOU! for all the Embala versions, Prism! Very Happy Love it!

And one more for my collection from you, Kat. *hugs and kisses*
Modern versions of your girls turned out great. I love that you still follow old traditions.
Loved to see a ne group of elves at the start ... and then your Challenge thread disappeared! Shocked What happened? Died due to real life demands? Sad
I fell in love with Frostbite and Whisperwill at first glance ... andwanted to contribute to your challenge. At least try ... *sigh*

Will return for proper comments. Promised!

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 34 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2018 10:41 am

Embala wrote:
Loved to see a ne group of elves at the start ... and then your Challenge thread disappeared! Shocked What happened? Died due to real life demands? Sad
I fell in love with Frostbite and Whisperwill at first glance ... andwanted to contribute to your challenge. At least try ... *sigh*

I was going to back out of the challenge, but you know... I think I'm up for it. I reposted it. 
https://fathertreeholt.forumotion.com/t921-tynami-s-ten-elf-challenge

So far I think Whisperwill is my favorite so far. I was going to just post them here, but didn't want to flood the thread. Kinda like how they all look together.

Plus a slight addition, an alternate color for Ribbon.
3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 34 Ribbon14
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 34 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2018 5:16 pm

Finally back and ready to take another look. Very Happy I love what I see.

Frostline and Onya - familiar yet new . ^^ And they started a thread! Frost's eyes are truely icy ... rather creepy.

And you've started on a new maker, Kat. Very Happy I love modern Tynami - you could actually meet this girl at the seaside. Yet she's true to hersElf and unmistakable. Same for Change - changeable as she is not surprising. Browns with a hint of green ... this scarf works fab. So Change! Even the sandals are a modern variety of her classic style.
Ribbon looks delicate and very female as usual. Tans for her ... and given the rosy complexion of this maker "tan" can be a soft powdery pink, too. ^^ The pinish one suits her ... it contrasts well with the black mane and makes her livelier. Of course she did not forget her ribbon.
My darling Tywaves has shed her overly long tresses but not her pearls and playfulness. I love you Ouf course she has to be here in two versions, Kat! Plain and simple - the adorable blue-purple outfit perfectly represents her mertail appearance, while the purple bikini fits her legged form nicely!
And then there is "nowadays" urban style Tynami. I have to love the green strands instead of her usual leafy hair adornement!

Last not least sunny another beautiful Embala pretty in turqoise! It's the time for modern and future elves recently - Embala is totally in line with the trend. Thank you so much for your love for Embala and the your awesome gifts, Kat! *hugs and kisses*

Speaking of gifts and love for Embala sunny - that's a huge batch and inventive view on my gir, Prism! Surprisng colors. I guess you got inspired by my Embala banner ... and the pink outfit from my very first childhood designs of her.

Scifi-Embala has a really vulcan vibe. She'd probably wear something like this in her youth.
Fitting outfit on the Viking version. The split skirt is very much her style. And she decided to dye her hair. ^^
I like the icy mood for PrettyPixie Embala. The green and greyblue suits her. And the hair is just perfect!

Missangest Embala in blue, green and pink pastels is unexpectet. Looks like she's crash landed on a flower fairy planet. XD Yup, her expression confirms this interpretation.
Pastels for the MagicalElf Embala as well. Girly and teasing. and strangely enough - she reminds me of Vulcan too.
Harley version prefers lilac-blue and soft green accents. Her expression and the ponytail makes me think she's one of Embala's triplet sisters wearing her colors. ^^

Dark Fairy reminds me of Merbala with her turquoise/teal hues and the finlike skirt. Even the legs hint a tail.
The Arabian version is another one reminding me of Vulcan style. Slit skirt and prominent shoulders again. I like the "night flight" mood.
I love the Angel version. A Merbla reminscence again - I can see the mertail in her skirt. Lilac and teal and pale gold ... this might inspire another elf girl, Prism.

Dinogeddon Embal is hilarious. XD The outfit faded raggedy rest of her uhiform. I simply imagine that the pink boots are covered with dust and mud.
Goddess Embala - or is it Merbala? - is pretty. I like that she literally has the wolrld in her hand.
Merbala smiles at me "Look at my big firend!" I like the turtle background very much.
Merbala shimmering in the colors of the coral seas. I imagine that she is color changing like a chameleon and blinking like a deep sea creature.
Last not least the Pixie version - this time I see her in Blue Mountain - being a hunter.

Embala of all tribes ... the variant version ^^ Thank you for the gifties, Prism. Very Happy I enjoy them very much!

Prayer

Prayer

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 34 EmptySun Jun 17, 2018 7:14 am

Lovely Embala's @Prism! Such a feast for the eyes. <3 She is so beautiful and diverse.

@katcombs: Your modern Embala is a hip beauty! I adore her!

I also am a fan of the new Tynami's and especially "modern Tynami".
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 34 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2018 9:43 am

Thank ya'll for your kind words Smile I really love how Modern Tynami turned out too.  I wanted to do one more elf that needed a little bit of love from my last set of new ones.
3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 34 Li-cas10 Liandra (without her tats)

And of course, a more modern Change... kinda like the green in her hair.
3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 34 Change10
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 34 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2018 8:30 pm

Li sticks with pure blue, mini skirt and boots ... and adds some color with jewelry and hair dye. ^^

An attractive change for Change, Kat! She likes hair adornemants - bet she's use hair dye when available. and the green strands really suit her. Smile I like this layered style for Change.

Prayer

Prayer

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 34 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2018 11:55 am

Li is a beauty! I like both hair colours on her. <3 Your modern versions are such a cool and interesting twist. Love to see a character from all kinds of 'angles'. <3

Back to top Go down
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 34 EmptySat Jun 23, 2018 8:29 pm

3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 34 Casual10
3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 34 Epic-a10
3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 34 Fairyt10
Return of Grethlin the Changeling
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 34 EmptySat Jun 23, 2018 8:48 pm

Unmistakably Grethlin. Very Happy Love it, Prism!

Prayer

Prayer

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 34 EmptySun Jun 24, 2018 4:15 am

She's lovely! The earthy colours suit her well.

The picture with the doves! <3

Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 34 EmptySun Jun 24, 2018 8:59 am

Prayer wrote:
Li is a beauty! I like both hair colours on her. <3 Your modern versions are such a cool and interesting twist. Love to see a character from all kinds of 'angles'. <3

Li is a fire/cat-elf so her hair is actually two colors. Not too many makers allow it, but she turned out pretty cool in the modern. I love making all sorts of versions of my guys and gals, that way it helps expand their personalities I think. 

When I saw Grethlin, another gal came to mind.... I got inspired.

3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 34 Ilyian10

Not getting much else done, posted a bunch of ponies to my DeviantArt.
Back to top Go down
G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 34 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 1:12 pm

Nice new lovlies

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 34 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 6:20 pm

I see Ilyian Smile Good catch, Kat! Like

Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 34 EmptySat Jun 30, 2018 2:40 pm

3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 34 Elven-10
3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 34 Viking10
3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 34 Snow-q10
2 new Willowstorms and 1 new Grethlin the Changeling
Back to top Go down
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 34 EmptySat Jun 30, 2018 2:42 pm

3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 34 Harley10
3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 34 Goddes10
2 more of Grethlin the Changeling
Back to top Go down
Prayer

Prayer

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 34 EmptySat Jun 30, 2018 3:01 pm

Love Grethlin the Changeling ...she appears humble yet graceful. <3 Her 'Harlekin version' is very special!

Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 34 EmptySat Jun 30, 2018 3:31 pm

This one is kinda the model and inspiration for Grethlin:

3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 34 2017_s12

Prism designed her - I've named her. ^^

Prayer

Prayer

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 34 EmptySat Jun 30, 2018 4:08 pm

Wow! What a mysterious brewer. Thank you so much, Embala, for telling me about the origin and creation of Grethlin - fascinating how Prism and you worked together to help creating such a beautiful elf lady. <3 I am very fond of her. Thank you both.

The name reminds me of one of the fairytales my son wants me to read often: Hänsel und Gretel. I find the story rather cruel (as so many original tales by Brother's Grimm).

...But I guess (many) children don't perceive it that way. Actually my son wants the song to 'Hänsel und Gretel' as a lullaby almost every night. Oh my...

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 34 Empty

Back to top Go down

Elfquest Dolling Thread
Page 34 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next