Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Elfquest Dolling Thread

Go down 
+20
MrsGrizzley
Davrille
Leanan
thetrappedartist
Beryl
G0lden
Vaeri
Nightsea
wolfmoonsky
Shadowpath
Tymber
sun girl
Startear
ErinC1978
Fairyring
PCoquelin
Kindredsoul
Tam
ChristinaRaibert
TrollHammer
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 36 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2018 8:23 pm

Sure do and love her!! Widow too!

https://linktr.ee/lisabit
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 36 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2018 4:07 pm

*is happy play-thing now* bounce

Beryl's and mine ...

1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 36 Fortun21 Nuriah
RinmaruGames - Fortune Teller

I like her hair this way!

Last edited by Embala on Fri Aug 31, 2018 9:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 36 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2018 2:29 pm

Guess you'll know her. ^^

1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 36 Fortun25

... imagine her young appearance *Lovemates Calendar art* Savah

Last edited by Embala on Sun Sep 09, 2018 7:48 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 36 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2018 4:51 pm

Beautiful!!!! Its so great to see you posting dolls again, I love them!! I got an idea that I wanna try when i get home... so excited!

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 36 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2018 10:41 pm

Thank you so much, Kat! *hugs and kisses* It's fun to play again.

That's for you Very Happy

1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 36 Fortun27 Mysthica

*is curious what you will come up with*

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 36 EmptySat Sep 01, 2018 7:28 pm

and another one of mine:

1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 36 Fortun11 Ainoa

Not the best one of Ainoa, who lives in the icy regions of Abode but good enough with this limited options. And I like her hairdo this way!

Last edited by Embala on Sun Sep 02, 2018 5:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 36 EmptySun Sep 02, 2018 3:40 pm

Mysthica turned out amazing!! I've been playing around a bit today and made a few gals... Ainoa look perfect!

Now for a few more unexpected and the main 4 Very Happy

1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 36 Sweetd101 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 36 Omynn-101 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 36 Tywave101 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 36 Tynami10
1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 36 Change101 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 36 Ribbon10
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 36 EmptySun Sep 02, 2018 5:51 pm

I'm glad that Mysthica and Ainoa are welcomed so dearly. Thank you for the praise, Kat! *hugs and kisses*

I'm glad to see you having fun and posting new ones, too. The usual suspects - always familiar and always new. And the rarely seen ones are a special treat.

Admittedly I was cheating ... looked up the names. ^^ I had no clue who the white-dresses girls were tho at leas one made a bell ring. There was this Egypt looking one frome DANEN - and she's Omynn! Very Happy Her red and white contrast has stuck in my mind!
I love that you made Sweetdusk, too - the one you've wanted to adopt out in the beginning. The Stormelf has a pirate touch!

Of course I had no problems to recognize the Seaglade family, Kat.
Little darling Tywaves - very adult and elegant. Looks like her legged appearance for me ... dressed up for a festival.

Chieftess Tynami - the leaves are selfevident. ^^ *grins at the headband*
Change in traveling duds - serious and lecturing. Or is she studying? Her colorful headscarf was a surprise ... not too unexpected for Change, tho.
Ribbon turned out very lovely and delicate. I like this hairdo very much!

Hmm ... I must thank you for the warning, Kat. Wink I've guessed you will make your girls as "Fortune Teller" - and was busy to make my versions of them before. It's still hard for me to come up with something after the owner showed off her view on it. My choices range from similar - as expected - to rather different. Be patient - they will show up step by step.

This maker captured me time and attention and sparked a lot of elfin dollz despite its comparably limited options. Back to canon ... easy catch, I bet!

1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 36 Fortun28

1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 36 Fortun29

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 36 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2018 6:44 pm

One for you, Kat ...

1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 36 Fortun30 Tynami

I still have the "older" version in mind ... and probably forgotten this or that. ^^ It's been a long time.

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 36 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2018 12:16 pm

Originally my plan was to make Tynami and Change into Gypsies instead of Sea Elves, I succeed with Change, but on Ty I saw that top and couldn't resist... I may try again. I wanted to see what they'd look like as Sun Folk, but it didn't quite work the way I wanted it to.

I always love seeing different version of my gals, they're so fun! Tynami turned out amazing!! I love her!! I'll probably stop on the maker for a while, looks like I'll be working a 14 day week again with no time off... sigh.

My attempt on a canon gal...
1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 36 Ember-10
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 36 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2018 5:30 pm

This sounds stressful, Kat! I hope you'll find time to play soon. *hugs and kisses* Take your time - by now I have enough on stock to keep this going for a while. Maybe you can lurk in the meantime - short stolen glimpses. ^^

Your girls as Gypsy Elves - well succeeded Change for sure! And now I understand why Tynami has chosen this kind of head scarf. ^^ Your girls as Sunfolk ... we seem to read each other's mind. Surprised I've done something very similar with Embala!
Chieftess Ember looks awesome. These browns and bright blue go well with her hair color and suit her. Totally works! (My Ember is waiting for her entry somewhen later ^^ ... showing off different garb.)

Thank you for welcoming my version of Tynami so wholeheartily, Kat. Very Happy Others will follow - waiting in the background too.

My girl again ... a rather classic Embala. I was very nostalgic last weekend - made old ones return.

1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 36 Fortun14 Embala

1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 36 Fortun31 Nightsea

1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 36 Fortun34 Firesong

Unedited and from memory. (EDIT: decided to change Firesong)

Last edited by Embala on Fri Sep 28, 2018 6:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Leanan

Leanan

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 36 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2018 11:57 am

Wonderful dolls, everyone! Very Happy

I made Ahdri and Aroree:

1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 36 Andfortune_teller

1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 36 Farortune_teller

Made with: http://www.rinmarugames.com/playgame.php?game_link=fantasy-fortune-teller

Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 36 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2018 5:50 pm

Golden Ahdri - glowing! With a suspicious glance at Rayek who's temptied to lift her skirt again. ^^
I love your fair and delicate Aroree, Leanan. The leaf applications work well as feathers. Lovely!

I've made an Aroree too - a very different approach. Aroree Sad

1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 36 Fortun36

The coloring of my first issues gave me the imression that the Chosen Eight wear dark blue. It sticks in mind.

Last edited by Embala on Sun Sep 09, 2018 7:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 36 EmptySat Sep 08, 2018 1:38 am

One for you, Kat ... you say she she's yours and mine. Very Happy My little darling ...

1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 36 Fortun37 Tywaves

I tend to forget that her blonde mane has a distinct red hue - especially when I don't edit my dollmaker results. And her hair should be wavier ... tho I still remember micros where she looked much like that. Those old ones are sticky. ^^

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 36 EmptySat Sep 08, 2018 5:54 pm

Originall Embala was a character I've made up for the the StarTrek universe. When Nightsea first dolled her Embala was still a round ear and spaceship captain ...

1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 36 Fortun38 Embala

... and the middle of a triplet. Her elder sister is diplomate and ambassedor

1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 36 Fortun39 Granada

and the younger one is explorer and prospector

1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 36 Fortun40 Grinda

It was fun to doll the triplet again - and surprisingliy well succeeded. ^^

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 36 EmptySat Sep 08, 2018 6:19 pm

I completely forgot about the triplet part of Embala, lol. Amazing new additions all around. I especially loved the Auroree ones. When I get time I'm gonna try Moonshade and Nightfall... eventually. Just adore the Tywaves!!! She does look great in pink, I should do another one of her... seeing the pink gave me an idea. Sent Elfeneyes the link to the Firesong, hope she sees it.

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 36 EmptySun Sep 09, 2018 7:44 am

I've bet you'd like the Aroree variations, Kat! Very Happy Hopefully you find time and mood to doll your favorite canon girls. So curious looking forward to see your take on them! My trys will stay hidden in the folder until I come back from vacations.
And you've made me courious about whatever idea pink Tywaves sparked! It's FUN to doll your girls as a gift. sunny
Thank you for pointing elfeneyes to her Firesong. Very Happy Glad t know you still have some contact.

1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 36 Fortun41

This canon girl hardly needs introduction. Clearbrook

Last edited by Embala on Tue Sep 11, 2018 8:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 36 EmptySun Sep 09, 2018 11:46 am

CLEARBROOK!!! EEK! Love her! I love the gentle look you have in her eyes.

As promised:
1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 36 Moonsh10
1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 36 Nightf10

Tywaves is both of ours, and I love how between us we come up with so many various versions of her. Here was a funny thought I had with the pink...
1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 36 Tywave11
I think I found a look I really like on her, pink, purple and white.

Edit:
Real quick, I've been uploading new art of my characters https://toyhou.se/katcombs/art as I make them. This will only include art I've done, not ones made by others.
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 36 EmptySun Sep 09, 2018 6:11 pm

This one is for Prism Very Happy

1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 36 Fortun42 Winterleaf

I really like Winterleaf ... and I'm strangely envious. Wish she would be mine - but Prism must doll her! I love how creative and harmonicyour Winterleaf dollz turn out, Prism.

Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 36 EmptySun Sep 09, 2018 6:16 pm

Thank you Embala for the Winterleaf
Back to top Go down
G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 36 EmptySun Sep 09, 2018 11:22 pm

Wow! Some great additions.

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 36 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2018 8:33 pm

It's a pleasure to doll Winterleaf, Prism. Very Happy I hope to do it more often.

You like my wise and gentle elder, Kat! bounce I've tried to capture her nurturing traits and gentle eyes were essential. Your reaction proves Clearbrook is well succeeded.

As are your Moonshade and Nightfall. Like Moonshade in hues of blue, purple and wine red - colors and style are very fitting for the tanner. I've just realized that this pose is like made for Moonshade!
Nightfall is unmistakeable. Top and headscarf are exactly her style and of course she got the wide "pants".
I promise that you'll find both strong similarities and clear differencies when I'll post my versions. Especially the differencies seem to illustrade which traits and styles each of us sees most in the canon characters.

Darling Tywaves looks exquisite in this combo, Kat. The white makes her look very young and innocent. Bi-colored pink/purple adds a playful touch. I love this combination and will keep it in mind next time I'll doll her. Smile

Embala's sisters never became a part of Abode. Introduced very late and hardly dolled on the SoC it's no wonder you've forgotten about them, Kat. Same for her mother ...

1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 36 Fortun43 Atlantis

Glad you enjoy the dolls, G0lden. sunny Next time someone will show up for you ... a lady you'll probably like to see.

Last edited by Embala on Wed Sep 12, 2018 2:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 36 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2018 9:34 pm

Puckernuts!
Atlantis is boring ^^ ... even for me she's sort of a stranger. And I've skiped a day. Here they are.

Three canon versions of a very well known healer Leetah Smile

1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 36 Fortun44

1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 36 Fortun45

1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 36 Fortun47

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 36 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2018 2:08 pm

Time to post the next of your quartet, Kat ...

1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 36 Fortun48 Ribbon

Admittedly I've changed one detail after you've posted your version - the ribbon is partly white now. The cup of coffee seemed strangely fitting! ^^

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 36 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2018 11:04 pm

The limited options of the maker hardly allow to picture the facets of my "alternate universe" girl properly. Her Palace Mountain elegance and hunting duds

1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 36 Fortun49 Tanree

1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 36 Fortun50 Tanree

and her Mer Elf identity

1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 36 Fortun51 Deepglow

I really miss drop-ins!

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 36 Empty

Back to top Go down

Elfquest Dolling Thread
Page 36 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next