Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Elfquest Dolling Thread

Go down 
+20
MrsGrizzley
Davrille
Leanan
thetrappedartist
Beryl
G0lden
Vaeri
Nightsea
wolfmoonsky
Shadowpath
Tymber
sun girl
Startear
ErinC1978
Fairyring
PCoquelin
Kindredsoul
Tam
ChristinaRaibert
TrollHammer
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 37 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2018 3:37 pm

Time for canon girls again. Very Happy Weeeell ... as mentioned above this maker does not allow many variations and details unless you decide on massive editing. Nevertheless the "Fortune teller" captured my attention. The ""no edits" premise has its own challenge.

I got hooked and tried to picture as many girls as possible - create a recognizable degree of resemblance - an overall appearance that might ring a bell. I'll post what I have in groups that can support your imagination.

An easy one first Nightfall "We are family!" Tyleet Kiss

1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 37 Fortun52

1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 37 Fortun53

1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 37 Fortun54
RinmaruGames - Fortune Teller

I must be flexible and "creative" with costume choice and hair-do. More than once there will be a massive stretch. I hope you'll be able to capture the intention and have fun! Smile

Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 37 EmptySat Sep 15, 2018 11:38 am

1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 37 Elven-14
1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 37 Sci-fi12
1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 37 Sailor13
Winnostar returns
Back to top Go down
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 37 EmptySat Sep 15, 2018 11:40 am

1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 37 Missan11
1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 37 Snow-q12
1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 37 Erte-e10
2 more Winnostars plus 1 Winterleaf
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 37 EmptySat Sep 15, 2018 2:53 pm

Nice Winnostar Smile ... the dreamy portrait is endearing. Kudos for the wide variety of your creations, Prism. I love Winterleaf - the mothlike fan is a perfect application.

Missing one of your girls, Kat? Here she is ...

1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 37 Fortun55 Change

Last edited by Embala on Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 37 EmptySun Sep 16, 2018 5:15 am

A bunch of "Embala" again ... What IF Embala would be born as ...

1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 37 Fortun57 Wolfrider

1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 37 Fortun16 Glider

1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 37 Fortun18 Sunfolk

1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 37 Fortun56 Go-Back

1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 37 Fortun20 Wavedancer

and "real" Merbala with a mertail ... this skirt is the best I can use to mimic it

1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 37 Fortun58 Merbala

*I'll be back to this in about a week* :wave:

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 37 EmptySun Sep 16, 2018 1:04 pm

I'm a little behind, but enjoying a day off... hopefully I'll get some girls done today.

Winterleaf if one of my faves of Prism's elves too, she turned out so amazing. Atlantis is so beautiful! I just love how her colors blend. LEETAH! I just adore Leetah and all the versions fit perfectly.

The tea does fit her perfectly, and I really like the gold in her bow... very fitting Smile She's always been a delicate character to me, like porcelain. Kinda reminds me of Rainsong in personality.

Tanree's colors are just right. I love the various outfits and the last one kinda reminds me of Meg from Hercules, hehe... just the disgusted/bored look.

Is that Brownberry? Bones are very fitting. The Nightfall is instantly recognizable, I always have trouble if I want to make her blond or brunette. I like how you did the necklace. Adorable Tyleet, hehe. The updo is fitting I think since she's always studying new things.

Winnostar! So cute!

That Change, hehe. That is SOOOOO her. One thing I always try to get in her dollmaker pics are the crisscross pics, you've caught them too. I just love her! *pouncehugs* That expression is priceless, like I've got something naughty planned.

The What If Embalas are so sweet. I really need to do a set of those... maybe that's what I'll start on today to get me going. Always delightful to see Merbala.

https://linktr.ee/lisabit
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 37 EmptySun Sep 16, 2018 1:56 pm

Not sure if I posted these two pics...

1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 37 Coverg11
1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 37 Coverg10
Maker: Covergirls Dress Up Game
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 37 EmptySun Sep 16, 2018 2:56 pm

These turned out a bit different than I thought..

1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 37 Tynami11 Wolfrider
1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 37 Tynami12 Glider
1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 37 Tynami13Sun Folk1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 37 Tynami14Go-Back with an ice ball
1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 37 Tynami15 Very different version of her Wavedancer self, but I really like this one too.

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 37 EmptySun Sep 16, 2018 6:20 pm

Great dollz, Kat! Very Happy I love to see "Tynami of all tribes" - it's a colorful pleasure! I'll be back for a second look individual comments after a week's break!

*hopes to see more additions when I'll return*

Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 37 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 11:12 pm

1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 37 Casual11
1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 37 Missan12
w1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 37 Sailor14
1Winterleaf,1 tipsy Moonshine and one of Moonshine,Tylafey&Dreamberry
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 37 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 8:38 pm

Thanks for the detailed and nice comments, Kat. Very Happy Ribbon is still a fairly unfamiliar for me. Delicate and porcellaine-like ... sounds like I've got her character right. ^^ I've tried to make Change in the style I remember best - the green/brown travelling outfit with the coat. It's a pity that thre are no drop-ins to decorate her tresses.

Yes, she's supposed to be Brownberry. I've decided to use the coloring from my first encounter in the German OQ issues - close to the Donning coloring. Nightfall was an easy catch - red pants again for my oldest memories. I'd prefer her in a dark honey blonde - without editing options I tend to see her as a blonde (well - she is blonde in FQ). I'm very pleased that Tyleet turned out believable - I had to be very creative with her hairdo. Smile

What-If ... it was fun to explore Embala from a different angle. WR works as a fitting "standard Abode" version, too. I wasn't surprised that the BM inkarnation shows a close alikeness with Granada. I like that the SE maiden has reminiscences of Savah. And the GB warrior - well, it could have been somewhen. ^^
Merbala is basically the WD appearance of Embala - both in legged and mertail form. *sigh* Each time I doll her I remember Moonmoss ... *is missing her* Sad

The covergirls are awesome, Kat! It's great to see your girls in modern style and lively poses. Very different - and very much themselves. I'm surprise how well the shortcut suits Ribbon. Tywaves is dancing - this pose and the skirt are perfect. My "classic" Change - of course with cross lacings. Very Happy And Tynami tries more green - and mor clothing in gerneral. XD I love how you've included the red part and the arm wraps.

And you've made Tynami of all tribes! She looks so charming and mischieveous with the freckles and jaunty expression. A mix of Pike and Nightfall with a touch of Freetouch. ^^
She turned out fantastic in black and white for Blue Mountain! Her red mane is a lively contrats - gives me the impression that Winnowill has a determined adversary here!
Beautiful sunmaiden with an attitude. ^^ And a fierce warrior in greens and brown - Change's colors suit her. Love the "snowball"!
Her WD outfit works well - she can drop the pareo any time and dive whith the mini skirt only.

Have you expected this one?

1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 37 Fortun59 Ilyian

(back for Prism's batch tomorrow)

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 37 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 9:44 pm

Oh wow!!! I keep forgetting about Ilyian and she was one of the first 3 I ever made... she turned out amazing and the closed eyes are very fitting for this peaceful mystic. I love her!

@Prism I'm really loving the Winterleaf ones and Moonshine is so adorable! Lots of cuteness!

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 37 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 5:32 pm

*chuckles* I love it when a surprise works as it should. ^^ And I love to doll the old ones which I remember without reference, Kat.

A simple Winterleaf in brown and grey. Simply working. Like I love the color shades in her hair. Good job!
Moonshine was one of your first and most memorable ones for me. And this Missangest version turned out especially funny and cute. You truely have a knack for this maker, Prism.
And one more on the Sailor maker - the matching style and coloring is amazing. Fresh Dreamberry is always a treat. Smile Just my colors - fresh and harmonic contrasts and appetizing. ^^ Last not least Tylafey - live the bi-colored bubbly hair!

Looks like I have a new girl ...

1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 37 Fortun12 Cajol

1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 37 Fortun13

She wouldn't mind a bare chest but insists on rich jewelry and necklace(s) especially. And she likes her head scarf with the flowers. Not sure where Cajol will fit in ... but she wanted to be born.

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 37 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 5:20 pm

Another canon batch - family again. You'll hardly have problems to recognize one Moonshade

1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 37 Fortun63

1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 37 Fortun61

1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 37 Fortun62

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 37 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2018 3:41 am

3 of my favorite gals Smile Love the new pics!!

Cajol is a delightful addition!

Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 37 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2018 2:51 pm

1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 37 Arabia13
1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 37 Pretty14
1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 37 Mermai13
2 new Winterleaf. On the other one,probably all 4 original tribes as well,just more outgoing.
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 37 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2018 3:20 pm

*loves to see more Winterleaf* I love you The necklace on the Arabian one is a very attractive addition! Excellent idea and for the mermaid skirt, Prism - worked aut very well!
The new one has detailed and vivid clothing desigh and nice hair. *is biased here ^^* she looking a bit dead with this greyish-green skin but she seems to be a friendly one.

What does "On the other one,probably all 4 original tribes as well,just more outgoing." mean?

I've hoped you would recognize the daughters, Kat. In fact I was surprised how well Crescent worked for me when she was finished. Freetouch's last style from FQ looked like a "makable" costume for her as well. Of course I had to be creative with her hairdo. And Moonshade herself ... just asked her what she would choose from those options. ^^

Cajol thanks for your kind welcome. Very Happy

Must stick with canon girls for now. Here you go ...

1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 37 Fortun65

1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 37 Fortun66

1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 37 Fortun67

Those sunmaidens are dear to our lifebearer ... Rainsong

Last edited by Embala on Fri Sep 28, 2018 5:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 37 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2018 3:53 pm

The new one is a little wilder,merrier and more mischievous/festive. She goes with the flow and is used to strange weirdness.
Back to top Go down
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 37 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2018 3:54 pm

In other words,she's definitely up for the orgies,but can hold her own in a fight and has some magic.
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 37 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2018 9:06 pm

Love the new additions!

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 37 EmptySat Sep 29, 2018 12:21 am

Thank you, Kat! Very Happy

I wonder ... were the girl's recognizable? Or more likely - guessable? Imaginable?
Rainsong was clear for me ... and there was definitely a connection with your Ribbon in my choices. ^^
Bethia - honestly ... I was not aware that she shares her mother-in-laws preference for a cup of coffee. ^^ I could hardly capture more than her colors. Serrin on the other hand was an easy catch.

Should I go on? As long as it's entertaining I'll add more - much more. Hmmm... maybe someone want to see a speciel one?

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 37 EmptySat Sep 29, 2018 1:13 am

When I first saw Rainsong I thought of Newstar, but then realized it was Rainsong. Bethia was immediate, I just love that gal. At first I thought Serrin was Malen, but realized her hair was PERFECT for Serrin.

I'd love to see more, I just adore each of them!

Hmm... haven't made any new canon lately, working on Emmalina sprites, I'm upto... 20 so far. Let's see who pops up when I go into the fortune teller...
1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 37 Hawk-f10 Hawk

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 37 EmptySat Sep 29, 2018 9:40 pm

Thank you for the praise, Kat. I love you Ah well ... Rainsong without her hat is not really Rainsong.   But her look had to be enough for the purpose. ^^ I'm glad Serrin got her moment in the lime light - she's overlooked too often.
Of course I'll post more - it was fun to make the dollz. It is great to share them and know they are welcome. And - maybe the best of it: it inspires you to post more dollz here, too! Very Happy

Hawk seems to be always close to your mind, Kat. She looks like a charming tomboy ... and if you cannot get a hawk earring for her she'll get a shiny one. ^^

Another family group  Joyleaf  Ember  :korafay:

1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 37 Fortun69

1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 37 Fortun68

1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 37 Fortun70

Korafay so doesn't agree with her hairdo! XD

Last edited by Embala on Sun Sep 30, 2018 6:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 37 EmptySat Sep 29, 2018 10:14 pm

Love these gals!! Joyleaf I always love cause she had such a big influence on how I made Tynami. And Ember, EEEEK!!! I just love her! She does look really good in mint Very Happy Korafay doesn't look too happy, but her hair does look adorable! Such a cutie!

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 37 EmptySun Sep 30, 2018 4:11 pm

Very Happy *hugs and kisses* Thanks so much, Kat. I love you

Hair is always a problem with a "NO edits" policy. It's a nice little challenge, tho. I'm learning to make compromises or going for other "in-character" options to catch the style.
There was this dress for Ember at the beginning of FQ - just had to try those colors!
Korafay should look happy - at least I've made up my mind to unite her with the family at all! ^^

The Magical Elf maker is sort of the "official" medium for my girls. And as Cajol wants to live ... here she is again.

1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 37 Magica10
Magical Elf

The rasta-like braids and headscarf from the Fortune Teller are still her generic look. Let's say she was disrupted while braiding. ^^

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 37 Empty

Back to top Go down

Elfquest Dolling Thread
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next