Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How do you feel?

Go down 
+40
Trollbabe
Startear
Multi-Facets
Beryl
KR Wordgazer
Miss Gillespie
Leanan
Evil Evie
Tynami
Zadzi
Nibblet
IceTooth
Wiseshaman
Redhead Ember
Rainflower
namuhna
wingthing
Davrille
LurkingCat
Miscellaneous
Bluetree
Vaeri
Prayer
Sifra
faeriegirl
jaRf
wolfmoonsky
Lunakat
Elwing
Blackbird
Stormcatcher
Tam
Cloudbuck
truelight
Stargazer
TrollHammer
G0lden
Tenderfoot
Cleopatra
Marina.yurk
44 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

How do you feel? - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 1:33 pm

Happy for fariegirl, Redhead Ember and Lunacat. Congrats with engadement and auntship Wink

Hope you'll feel better soon, startear. Being in bed is so boring.

Glad you enjoyed your painting course wolfmoonsky. I've been at one myself some years ago, had a great time, and I'm happy you liked it. I understand the freezing, it's cold now, at least here.

Hope your cough is better, Embala.

Feeling freezing, but I consider myself lucky. I had four cups of tea today at school, I felt a little weird in my belly in the end, but it was nesesary.
Back to top Go down
jaRf

jaRf

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 5:38 pm

Thanks, everybody.

I'm happy that I don't have so many exams to do... well, besides one that is still before me. Maybe one of the most "major" exams ever. :/

Painting course sounds nice. I had this in the past when I was young. Later there was no more time for any of that. I think painting can help to channel feelings and thoughts. Or just feel good because you see a success, something that's accomplished (unless you're too self-critical).
Back to top Go down
Startear

Startear

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2016 11:23 am

I feel ecstatic! I'm well again, and I got word that I have paid way too much to my electric company, so they are giving me 6000 kr. That's a nice surprise!

Thanks to Embala for the lovely banner! The quote belongs to Scooter.
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2016 3:40 pm

That's fab, Startear! cheers *dances in circles with you*

Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2016 5:30 pm

Now Startear, THAT really is a something to celebrate Wink
Back to top Go down
Redhead Ember

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2016 6:41 am

Yay! Startear!

I feel good!

Come play the Who Am I game! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
wolfmoonsky

wolfmoonsky

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 09, 2016 1:47 pm

Wow! That's awesome Startear! cheers
Back to top Go down
jaRf

jaRf

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 11:52 am

Sudden back-payments are always welcome, aren't they? Out of the blue sky you just get some money in dire times. Should happen more often, though. Smile
Back to top Go down
Startear

Startear

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 9:17 am

It certainly should! Back in 2011 was certainly a year I could have needed back-payment.

Well, I'm not exactly sick again, as I don't have a fever, but I'm coughing again and my throat hurts. I must have accidentally come across containment from when I was sick.

The good news though is that I got back from my final exam, my most detested subject, which I have taken twice because I'm so bad at it. I got a C! Hammy

Back to top Go down
Cloudbuck

Cloudbuck

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 10:00 am

Startear, I hope you feel better soon!

I'm feeling relieved that I finally have time to visit the forum again! We had a truly crazy rush at work throughout the holidays, and since I do most of my internet activities during the day I wasn't able to log in at all. Looks like I have a lot of threads to catch up on!
Back to top Go down
http://myarmcanfly.net
PCoquelin

PCoquelin

Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 11:20 am

I feel terribly sad. David is gone. Part of my youth with him. Without this figure, this world looks and sounds awfully pitiful, void of genius. I shall never forget him. None of them shall ever really understand his talent, his style, his approach. Or so few. THAT really saddens me.

Stormcatcher

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 12:24 pm

I feel with you, PC. I didn't like 2015 and 2016 has started so badly I'm not going to like it either.

...and the stars look very different today...

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 2:56 pm

This sounds like a stressful "quiescent time", Cloudbuck. Glad you can get some rest now Hug and so happy to have you back! Very Happy

So sorry *hugs PC and Storm* ... all I have is Hug

Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 4:59 pm

Congratulations, startear Nice done Wink

I see what you mean, Cloudbuck. It's not always I get time here myself, and I miss that

So sorry about your loss, PC, I can understand it's hard to see things otherwise than you do now at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Tam

Tam

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 1:00 am

I am also devastated by David Bowie's death. I'm quite fussy when it comes to music...I'll listen to what's outside my usual playlists, but I always go back to the usuals. David Bowie was one of those. He had songs for everything I've ever been through...he is a creative inspiration.

Other than that, things are okay. My job still sucks, but I'm trying to write more and...find alternate ways to better my life than looking for another dead-end job. It's a struggle, but I'm used to it.
Back to top Go down
http://oakleafholt.boards.net
wolfmoonsky

wolfmoonsky

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 1:48 pm

I feel sad for all the fans of David Bowie, and of course for his friends and family. *hugs Storm, Tam and PC* I'm sorry for your loss.

I got my second day of the painting course. So far, everything has been good! I can see that what i started painting, is an apple! XD Just got home from babysitting my neighbours kids. It's time to relax a little.
Back to top Go down
Stormcatcher

Stormcatcher

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 12:01 am

Not getting better. Look, 2016, as you seem to be hell-bent on killing people at age 69, how about some proper balance and go for Donald Trump next?

Redhead Ember

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 7:02 am

I second that!

Come play the Who Am I game! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 5:57 pm

I'm glad you had fun at the painting course. I hope you get more out of it. Wink

I feel tired, it seems like I haven't got enough sleep lately. I seem to have managed to turn my body into it's own wake-up-clock, so I keep waking up around 05:00, even on days I start off at work an hour later. I've always needed not that much sleep, I can recall I could wake up waaaay before others in the house were asleep. I was a nightmare to my parents because I would never sleep a whole night through. Mad
Back to top Go down
Leanan

Leanan

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 8:05 am

I feel nervous and excited. I am leaving today for a little trip to Stockholm with my mom. I am definitely experiencing a 'butterflies in the stomach' feeling.

Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 3:32 pm

Have a safe trip and a great time, Leanan!

Startear

Startear

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 10:32 pm

Have fun Leanan!

I'm not tired yet, despite that it's 02.30 in the morning. Classes start on Monday. Nooo.

Back to top Go down
Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 6:30 am

Owtch! That's how I feel today, after skiing yesterday for the first time this year since snow came. Taking it slow I said tomyself, yeh, and I ended up climbing that small hill time after time just to slide down. Fun, but owtch, my groin No
Back to top Go down
Leanan

Leanan

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 10:15 am

Thanks, I had a great time!

Ack that must have hurt, Rainflower! *hugs*

Back to top Go down
Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 6:02 pm

I'm feeling better now. Glad you enjoyed your trip, Leanan

And I'm actually feeling better now, I think it helped to take the dog out for a long walk yesterday. I think I'll do it again soon, just to keep up the training. I do love skiing after all
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

How do you feel?
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next