Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz

Go down 
+12
Prayer
Startear
Nibblet
Vaeri
Tynami
Shadowpath
MrsGrizzley
G0lden
Embala
Prism
Leanan
Nightsea
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

6 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   6 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 28 EmptySat Sep 14, 2019 10:40 pm

Your Sea Glade family as Mer-Goddesses is such a lovely sight, Kat!
Ribbon prefers nude look again, complemented by innocent white. She knows what suits her bst! I like the laced bodice ... like scales covering her mid-part. Change looks darling with the laced braids. The copper tail is a great solution , especially with the criss-cross belt. Typical Tynami with charming spreckles... the black tail feels absolutely natural for her. And there's a neck bow to mimic her bird necklace. Very Happy *loves such details* My darling Tywaves - so precious in violet and pearl strings. I like the different top designs you've chosen for each one ... simply soft - practical -playful.
Last not least an alternate tail for Tynamii ... maybe the black tail shows teal-green in the waves? ^^

Emmalina has a very delicate vibe with the turquoise tail and shell bra. Felina turned out ver cute in her usual pink and blue color scheme with wings. The cat ears are the cherry on the cream. ^^ Great choice of hair, btw!

And here come the Storm Elf girls! Once again the choice of tops seems to complete their character design. Twitterfin is happy to show off her abult beauty. Wink Her youthful self still shows through. My darling Starpearl in modest green - very much in character. I absolutely love the fin additions, Kat! Seabreeze turned out catchy with her dolfin blue skin and the golden collar. And then there's Faith (is she Storm tribe?) - hues of blue and purple accents make me think of the blue depth.

More tektek cuties in roundabout view. Very Happy Ribbon in her powdery beauty is spot on! Her  green eyes shine like jewels - a lively contrast. I love little Tywaves in her playfulness. I love you the pink-violet mix and the shiny hair are win!

6 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 28 Mer-je10

found her hanging around in an old folder ... with another old friend ^^

(will be back for the rest later)

Last edited by Embala on Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   6 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 28 EmptySun Sep 15, 2019 8:45 am

This lionfish style suits Change excellently. The headspikes even match her hair adornements.
Emmalina matches exactly her previous style. Simple and effective. I like that the hip fins can look like a skirt ... it's such a neat touch.
Faith wants a wardrobe. ^^ I absolutely love her first tail. It's a fantastic mix of beleavable and fantasy elements! The new one turns out more artificial yet very festive. Her tresses mirror the aurora borealis!
Colorful Felina fits very well in to the Winx world. The hues of pink and turquoise you've chosen are such a harmonic contrast. She's totally playful fantasy style. Very delicate even in sportive duds.
Ribbon got a big entry. Smile Pretty in pink this time - close second to the "nude style". A very elegant shimmering white tail ... and I've guessed right with the extended scales on her belly! Very Happy
Seabreaze is all her sweet self. The belt and top ornaments give her a matured ... somehow motherly touch.
Starpearl with pearlescense in her tail - how appropriate! And her top looks "scaly" ... so natural and delicate.
Young Twitterfin with her frilly childlike top is a cute brat. Still youve this pout.
Tynami has such a striking remarkable design - the red/black contrast, firemane and green accents will always identify her.
My darling Tywaves is a ravashing beauty! The tail is shimmering in her preferred powdery hues. I love the scaly top and face scales ... makes her a true creature of the sea. Both blonde and strawberry mane look great on her. Got to love the strawberry version - it fits in her powdery color palette and is a mix of her parents' hair color. I like that she occationally wears her mane as a laced braid like her greatgrandmother.

Clamshine's purple tail makes him look like a dandy ^^ ... very appropriate for our artist and bard. Braid, beard and pose are spot on. And of course he does not miss a self-designed necklace.
Flight in splendid koi fish design ... so perfect! Like
WOW Shocked ... that's my wild dangerous Stormcaller how I've einvisioned it! This long tail with the spiky fins is so him! He eyes me ... proud. timid. on guard.
I'm always amazed when I see Tinker's mer-form. This vivid red tail is such a contrast to his greyish-awkward "lander-style".

6 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 28 Mer-wo10

Who else do you miss, Kat? I'd try at least in case you have a request. Very Happy

btw: I just wanted to contribute pretties to this thread, too - and I lack non-elfquest characters. Guessed those whimsical mer-variantos from old times will go well here. ^^

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   6 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 28 EmptySun Sep 15, 2019 2:52 pm

The Legion version of Whitelighter, White Raven is still around. I moved all her stuff to here. I've got several versions of different characters, like Diya or Katacombs, she's in different worlds so has different folders since the character is completely different. Emma is just like a chameleon, yes, cause when she enters a world she becomes a part of it. The mermaid version is part of the Little Mermaid, just like the Roman version is from Hercules. She does have a few versions that aren't a part of the game, but they are Disney worlds so I love um anyway, lol. I do need to do a corrected 3D version of her Toy Story version 'My First Barbie'.

I've made a few other of Katnami, but this version I think I'm sticking to. Both Tynami and Kat have human faces so the more feline look didn't really fit her face. This version is just enough I think though Very Happy I like the idea of a lion mane, I didn't think of that, but it really does look that way Very Happy
6 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 28 29458516_8959633495d78444fe39b76 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 28 29458516_6487678365d78441fb31c4

I have no idea where the twins came from... Between the two they look like a split of Emevol's sister, lol. I didn't realize that til just now. The sis still belongs to my online sister so I haven't really made anything of her. I think they'll be gifts from men she's trapped, hence they're different looks. I may make one more... something more red instead of pink maybe.. I'll have to think on their names, since I've made demon names backwards. I do LOVE Catnip, hehe Very Happy Maybe Pintac Smile Gotta make sure it's not some kind of yiddish insult first Very Happy Maybe Maerc for my pale beauty.

Ravenshade is a alter ego of Change, she yep the name is there. Ravenwing looks like she's ready to fly off. I LOVE her look. I do like that maker, which one is it?

The mermaids were really fun to make. Ribbon when I make her I try to do a more orange look, but she refuses it and likes to blend into her clothing. She LOVES the lace. When I was making the sets I didn't even realize each had a different top, lol. Worked out well. I could so see the sea light reflecting on the black making it look green. The black tail looks better on her I think Very Happy Emma was stubborn on her top, I kept trying to make her with no sleeves and she fought for that top. She turned out better than I had hoped. Twitterfin as an adult kinda reminds me of a flapper, she loves the delicate curves in her hair and lots of gold. Faith is part of Storm Holt, yes. Had to double check on that one, wasn't 100% sure. I really didn't like the fact I couldn't get her 3D tail again, I really liked her old one.

I don't remember ever seeing the Jeweleyes me, I LOVE how she looks!!! Beautifully done and with all the gold it makes her look like a mergoddess. Looking back on the pics I realized Starpearl never had a open shot made so you could see all of her. The scales on Tynami's face make me think of the feral version of Tynami... wasn't really sure what to do with her. She REALLY fought on the hair. I found a more red version of her last hair and she did not want it at all since it was too short for her. Hmmm... maybe I should make a scaled version of the new hair. I love the idea of her wearing pearls in her hair like Ribbon wears her ribbon. Stormcaller took me FOREVER to find a fin he'd like. The first one seemed a little low on the side and the second creeps all the way up his body. Kinda like all the scales. Tinker's tale is supposed to match his hair. He's got alot of extra flairs Very Happy

EEK! Wolvesfire with fins!! I could see her persuading Change to give her a tale so she can swim with her darling Jeweleyes. The white glitter look all over her is amazing looking and I LOVE LOVE the fishnets! I'm so gonna have to try to make her and Jeweleyes on makers. If you're interested, maybe see how Blomstre would look with fins so she can swim with her loves. 

I keep switching elves from this thread to the next so I don't see a problem at all with going back and forth... so much fun to see them in both! Plus I tend to post in batches so it keeps everyone together.

Now for a few that I mentioned above and new ones. Starpearl, my WITCH gal Isla, another try on Felina (like the other more, I think), Monster High Kat, Galaxy Quest Katerina and Emma Barbie.

6 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 28 29458516_12091720325d7e72a00dd926 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 28 29458516_17935345395d784898cc7006 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 28 29458516_1474874645d784b326e2e26 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 28 29458516_18085319195d784fa37e9686 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 28 29458516_18358914615d797b86151af6 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 28 29458516_1370075225d7e7533dfe0c

Edit:
6 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 28 29458516_879100355d7e7b1d3d5076 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 28 29458516_1333229085d7e7c23c5440
Back to top Go down
https://linktr.ee/lisabit
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   6 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 28 EmptySun Sep 15, 2019 3:26 pm

I was looking for make a red demon and this came out... I'd hate to see the father of this one, eek!

6 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 28 29458516_15622666045d7e81b631deeYtnim
Edit: All my DC Comics gals in DC Super Hero Girls (cartoon) form together
6 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 28 Diya-f106 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 28 Dreams106 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 28 Wr-fai116 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 28 Lisaam10
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   6 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 28 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2019 5:00 pm

SURPRISE!

6 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 28 29458516_2308010075d7fe9875f6506 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 28 29458516_10528957065d7fe94d278d3

6 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 28 Kat-s1666 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 28 Kat-s1686 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 28 Kat-s1676 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 28 Kat-s169
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   6 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 28 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2019 5:45 pm

You havn't seen Mer-jeweleyes before, Kat. And Mer-Wovesfire neither. They were wating half-done in an old folder. I'll look for Blomstre in the folder - not sure, which version I'll find! ^^ I'd love to see more of them again. Very Happy

Sounds like "Ravenwing" has a fan already. ^^ It was a really simple limited maker, Kat, and I cannot find it anymore. My old screenshot shows this adress: azaleasdolls.com/game_darkfairy.html

Wild wild Katnami! I LOVE the fangs and the mane! The human face and hairless is more winsome ... maybe she can change into a more feral form if she gets REALLY mad?
Starpearl has perlescence and starshine in her tail. Beautiful!
Amazing Isla! the style mix is intriguing.
Sweet and VERY young Felina. This outfit looks more kid-like and ... well behaved.
Wonderful Kitkat ... *wants to doll her* Her design and clothing style is very catchy.
Coinidentally I've discovered Katerina of Galaxy Quest in the toyhouse right before you've posted the doll. Gave me a silly little fun to actually "recognize" her. ^^
Sunny Barbie girl sunny

Darling Tywaves I love you This hair makes her gorgeous ... the rose gold goes so well with her violet-pink color scheme. And it has such a soft silky quality.

Heeelllo Minty ^^ ... looks a bit like a transmitter accident. XD Somewhere between gargoyle, bat and monster of the lagoon. She don't mind though - proud and determined with an appeal of her own.

DC Superhero Girls ... sparkling Diya (a diamond girl, right?) ... the Green Latern (you've edited in her symbol?) ... White Raven ... and Lisa Amii! Each of them turned out amazing on the toony maker! Like

Nostalgia ... it's so long - and we seemed to be so happy ...

6 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 28 Mer-fi10

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   6 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 28 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2019 7:00 pm

Firesong!!! I always love seeing her! She turned out beautifully!!

Oh! I found the dollmaker, it was https://www.azaleasdolls.com/fairies/game_gothic-fairy.php

Looks like I was editing the same time you were Smile You knew these two would happen and I refound Faith's old tail in the process Very Happy Jeweleyes looks great with wet hair. Wolvesfire doesn't show it much, but both her hair and tail are glittery. Diya is a Diamond, she's a fun little gal. The Green Lantern symbol took alot of drag and drop ins to make it look right. I was shocked when I finally got it looking correct. I did post a whole bunch of alternate outfits over on Toyhouse.. 

6 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 28 29458516_20238314805d7ff5a6a03d36 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 28 29458516_2537361905d7ffbbe3c290
6 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 28 29458516_18385046895d7ff5e2c7db36 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 28 29458516_246405825d7ffcaba16906 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 28 29458516_15662805735d7ff61b6ade3

The alternate outfits, big versions on TH:
6 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 28 16639604_Trc6 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 28 12747617_VzH6 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 28 16639569_q6j6 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 28 12171509_W1u6 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 28 16639557_xTb6 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 28 16639541_TqJ
6 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 28 16639519_mon6 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 28 12171514_mWa6 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 28 16639495_LLl6 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 28 12727254_rNT

Think I got them all...

New:
Tried to screenshot from the chat itself..
6 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 28 Captur12

6 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 28 Kat-s1666 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 28 Kat-s1686 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 28 Kat-s1676 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 28 Kat-s169
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   6 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 28 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2019 7:33 pm

Shocked Oooohh... aawww Surprised Cross posting! Ravenwing! Now she is born ... no way back!

This portrait shot is gorgoeous. Just the right hair color and windswept wild mane. And this strong eye makeup must become a regular feature!
She stays true to herself in a more practical modern style. You've found high boots and even her wrist bands.

Thank you for the awesome surprise, Kat! *hugs and kisses*

scratch Now for a family history and background story ...

(yes, I've the seen all teh new ones *loves* ... soooo tiiiired)

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   6 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 28 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2019 10:26 pm

Thank you for your find words, Ravenwing was a pain, she did NOT want a longer skirt and the ones I found kept knocking off the top I had her in. She finally compromised on this one and I knew the boots would work cause I usually use them for Kat Very Happy The shorter boots just looked wrong with that tiny skirt. I do wish I found that eye makeup when I was making Constance, she has eyes like that too.

When I was doing mer Wolvesfire I went back to try the legged version again... EEK!! They had something a LOT closer to her ACTUAL outfit this time around! 
6 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 28 29458516_10996388485d802fe020da96 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 28 29458516_14711482995d80363cbebb3

Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   6 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 28 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2019 8:37 pm

I love the "mertail" variations! Very Happy Jewelyes is all golden and shiny ... *chuckles* ... and like a sister of Faith with this lacey tail! And Wolvesfire found a fishnet top just like the one I#ve suggested. Very Happy In the big shot her tail looks like a star field. And it's blinking! Shocked

Magical Elf variations ... I'd totally vorgotten about Tailspin's alternmate color scheme! Fireshade has the choice:  in pants ... or her short dress. And Shymist has a hard time to decide between innochent white and light blue - or the intriguing teeel variation.
Ilyian turned out amazing in her White Priestress gown. A beautiful contrast to her usually brown appearance. And of course hThistle has a festive moth fabric dress for Sunfolk festivals! Very Happy

Wolvesfire turned out so delicate and dreamy in her new IMVU outfit. She's gorgeous!

Uhm O.O  ... *me is missing dolls in the toyhouse! Whole tribes have vanished* pale
EDIT: Found them! Very Happy Far Reacher(s) it's now!
Go-Backs and Fire Elves teamed up with Gliders and Dragonriders?

6 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 28 Mer-ni10

Nightsea's hair extensions were a pain to do ... and so worth the effort! Very Happy

Last edited by Embala on Sun Oct 13, 2019 8:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   6 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 28 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2019 11:00 pm

Missing Nightsea, her merelf looks amazing!

On Toyhouse I was kinda moving elves around a little so I can get to them easier. I just had too many folders. The tribes are still the same, I've got all the names in the tags, but now they're sorted by area. The first page now has who is where updated. All of the merpages I'm updating I've moved to unsorted so I can update faster.

Not including the merfolk I've got Emevol's 3 girls, Lybt, Katnami, Galaxy Quest and the newest flower, Violet to make. Plus one pony. All the critters are back in the Zoo cause I seem to be holding off on those, lol. 

This Kat turned out pretty cool, but Terra turned out a bit.... not so dressed.
6 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 28 16708981_5opkRF8gTc6h8Uv6 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 28 16707204_s0jpEfMnh0p5MLK

And so she's on here too... Viola
6 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 28 Violet10

And some new Gaia Online dollz that I haven't uploaded anywhere yet.
6 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 28 Change106 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 28 Jewele106 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 28 Ribbon106 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 28 Starpe106 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 28 Wolves10
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   6 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 28 EmptySat Sep 21, 2019 4:11 pm

Thank you, Kat :tyleet: ... and I miss Nightsea and her dolls too.

Cool Cat! She totally looks like she is out for adventure. I Love to seeher with her cat tail. Terra ... seems someone has interupted her Moning toilette. ^^ Now she's out in her underskirt - very pretty underskirt. Fantastic braid - an abundance of hair tamed by a garland of flowers.

Took me a day to notice Viola is ... VIOLET! Shocked Fits! I'm glad to see a new Flower Wanderer. *reminds me of a neglected folder* The golden buttons can stand for the stamen hearts. The viola cushion is a neat completation.

More mertail cuties I love you I love Mer-Change's braided hair and lionfish style! Kepp seeing her in brown hues, tho. A very golden Mer-Jeweleyes ... just like I've pictured her. Very Happy So many hair! and there is delicate Ribbon in fair tan - complete with her trademark bow. I wasn't sure about the last one at all. The star spangled tail made me think of Wolvesfire ... the top seemed to identify Emmalina. The black mane belongs to Wolvesfire again - she's here with her loved one!
I thought this beauty in green cannot be Starpearl. The fairy wings and something like a fairy wand led me to Felina. But - looked it up ... and found she's really my darling. I love you

6 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 28 Mer-vy10

Nightsea's fanfiction character - Vytha, the daughter of Winnowill and Lord Voll.

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   6 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 28 EmptySat Sep 21, 2019 5:55 pm

Welcome back to Vytha, I remember many versions of her I've made from way back when. 

On the mers I was looking for a star patterned tail and ended up finding one with literal stars on it. Maybe I'll try again, I've got a bunch of Gaia guys and gals to make. The 'wings' on Starpearl are the fins on her ears Very Happy Was trying to find a way to get the webbed ear look. 

I did a BUNCH of moving sound on TH with the merfolk. They all now have their own folders, but their tribes are tagged on them. The 'alternate' outfit ones you can still see linked to their main version (if I did it right). 

Azalea has a new maker, so I decided to try my main renaissance type gals on it. There's not alot of choices for this one so I doubt I'll make anyone else on it. Maybe Isabeau... she lived through that time period.
6 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 28 Darany10
6 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 28 Skyea-10
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   6 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 28 EmptySat Sep 21, 2019 9:22 pm

So very appropriate! Daranya turned out fantastic. Skyea is a darling. Wonderful choices, Kat.
But - I say therre are at least 3 more girls in this maker ... with no or minor edits.

Okay ... variations of your generic girls. ^^ Will you try - or should I show you?

6 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 28 Mer-pe10

Nightsea's mermaid Pearlshade ... I was lucky to picture her in the original appearance.
*is still annoyed that they "dressed" the bare chested mermaid shortly after this*

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   6 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 28 EmptySun Sep 22, 2019 11:06 am

I forgot they went back and edited that maker... I remember how irritated I was too cause I think I was trying to make one of Jeedai's mermaids at the time. 

3 more on there? Ilyian and Sweet Honey maybe? Isabeau of course... I can try a few of my elves, I donno... who else... Terra has a dress. Farangel!! I keep forgetting about her. I could try Mia, but the dresses aren't really that dark. (yes, I'm actually on Toyhouse seeing who I have, lol) I just realized it won't let me change the skin or the face so Mia's out. Marci would look identical to Farangel, lol. I think I'll avoid all elves and stick with the two humans and Dreamworld. This time I'll crop them before posting...

Edit: They came out quicker that I thought they would..

6 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 28 Isabea106 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 28 Terra-10
6 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 28 Sweeth106 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 28 Ilyian106 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 28 Farang10

Done with this one, going back to GaiaOnline for mermaids. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   6 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 28 EmptySun Sep 22, 2019 12:57 pm

6 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 28 Downlo40
6 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 28 Downlo41
Done for a giggle, not her final version... more coming soon. Wings or no wings? She may keep the top though, reminds me of her current one.
6 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 28 Downlo44
6 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 28 Downlo43
6 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 28 Downlo42
More giggles

She hasn't picked a tail yet, just a top design... color on the other hand...

Edit: While Blomstre was deciding and I made a RAINBOW of tails for her, someone else creeped in unexpectedly.
6 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 28 Merbal10
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   6 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 28 EmptySun Sep 22, 2019 8:33 pm

Last one for today, there are a LOT of them so I just screenshoted a group photo. The individuals will go on toyhouse later... ran out time today.
6 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 28 Captur13

Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   6 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 28 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2019 7:32 am

You were fast with the Renaissance additions, Kat! Very Happy I had to look up the first two.
Constanze is still unfamiliar to me - have to love thses braids, tho! The sky lue suits her beautifully.
Terra was a pleasant surprise. The last one I'd expected - a lovely sight. Great laced braids - best possible choice for her. The flower basket is a fitting addition.
Sweet Honey without doubt - honey hair, soft tans and the head ring.You even brought in the blue.
For some reason Ilyian was the easiest to recognize, despite the combined white and brownish gown. Or - because of the mix! She looks amazing this way.
The last one ... a redhead pretty in red. The flower Basket again. NOT Marcenia. ^^ Farangel is out for a day in the woods.

And then there are cutie mertails I love you Very Happy Seriously - the octo tail is strangely fitting dor Blomstre! Outstanding. And she can ride her dragon even in mer-form. ^^
She'd be a cute seahorse, too ... should be the color of the octotail, tho. Blomstre was always special. I kinda see Blomstre with an outstanding mertail (even if I could not redo it on the mermaid maker).
Awwww... Merbala with a varient tail! I love you Looooong with lacey stripes and a delicate fin. And it fit with her son's shape. Wink *hugs and kisses* Thanks alot for all the loving attention.

My two handsome boys ^^ ... I knew they would be perfectly happy to move in your tribe. You found a new seaweed  Lots of company and dolling attention. It's great to have shared elves. And ... I can feel likea little part of your worlds.
Stormcatcher and Clamshine are awesome with their longtails and beards. Tinker is darling as usual and Twitterfin her mischievous self. Rather clueless about the magical beauty they frame - the shiny mane makes me think of Faith.
Variations of Blomstre - cute, sportive, festive - some close to her initial fairy self. And an awesome rainbow tail parade! Your fairy girl is changeable. ^^
Another darling of mine - Seabreeze. I love you She looks just like I've pictured her right after the triplet birth on the first picture. I love the longtail for her ... less flashy and going well with Stormcatcher.
Guessing about the rest ... the "twins" make an gorgeous version of Nix or Glaz or both. The red and black - absolutely The Countess. Makes the white and gold Whitelighter in various versions. Not guessing - sure about these two.

btw: I have a "Renaissance addition" for you, Kat - not sure whether I want to edit them, tho.

6 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 28 Mer-em10 Merbala

... I've loved to add extra hair and adornements and extra colors to my girl. Almost as much fun as Change.

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   6 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 28 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2019 6:51 pm

Those Renaissance dollz came out quicker than I could imagine, but with the limited choices it was easy Smile  First gal is Isabeau, my Roman vampire. I haven't made her in a loooong while. I never did make Constance, she refused all the outfits. When I saw the blue and pink I had to do Terra, she turned out so cute! On Ilyian, that layered skirt was just her... sleeves a bit short though for her. Fanangel's cape was suppose to be white on back with red as a play on her wings, but the background didn't stick.

I am kinda partial to the OctoBlomstre. It does look really good on her. The mental picture of her as an octo on a dragon just gives me the creeps. Or worse, flying with those tentacles... I can see her scaring other elves like that. They only had blue and I think it was a pink seahorse tails. It would be that greenish color for sure.

Seeing Merbala made me think of these... the old versions...
6 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 28 294585106 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 28 29458511

Onto the GaiaOnline dolls... Faith looks a bit hardcore for her, but she just didn't want to be made... She's soooo much more delicate than she ended up. Blomstre didn't really pick a tail color, but the pink with teal was the closest to a good mermaid tail look for her I think. She liked the pink top, but it really didn't suit her. I didn't even think of the ice twins when I posted Diya. I saw the gemstone hair and had to try her. Countess fought me on those first two merfins, she thought they were too cutesee for her. She wanted a sharper looking tail. Whitelighter wanted to match her so kept looking around for just the perfect wings. 

I'd love to see whatever you like to show Smile

Edit:
6 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 28 29458516_10241595215d8bf94c133576 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 28 29458516_4815689155d8bf8ce767df6 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 28 29458516_2325002815d8bf821d7af0

And the gal that just appeared out of nowhere
6 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 28 29458516_18797445815d8beb6eb1324
Back to top Go down
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   6 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 28 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2019 8:37 pm

6 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 28 Erte-e19
6 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 28 Dinoge14
6 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 28 Missan17
Eerie
Back to top Go down
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   6 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 28 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2019 8:39 pm

6 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 28 Sailor21

Eerie with Misty
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   6 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 28 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2019 11:33 pm

Isabeau ... Bella? I keep to imagine her in white. And I tend to forget about her. Diya with diamond hair - of course! Perfectly done. The cape bug ... it's a pity Farangel did not turn out like intentioned.

OctoBlomstre riding her dragon was a joke! XD ... still a fitting scene for Halloween. ^^

Familiar darlings from the past ... a welcome reencounter with your awesome Merbala versions. Her tail turned out amazing in turqouise and teal. I love the many fins. The long fin-like skirt looks like made from the sea itself.
Oh... WOW Shocked Absolutely gorgeous new Marbala! Caught in movement ... more teal than turquoise ... and all her jewelry. Love that the mer ears ... Merbella *chuckles* ... and blue lips and the shine in the hair make her more exotic. The underwater shot is faszinating. Breathtaking. Surprised

Last not least a mysterious stranger ... she reminds me of the two Elf girls on the cover with Timmorn. Beautiful and feral.

I've promised you some more Renaissance versions, Kat - too lazy to edit. But I can show you my variant imagination of some well known girls. ^^

6 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 28 Sb_cou10 The Countess ... kinda ^^
Okay, changed my mind - will definitely edit this and the following ones!

Three versions of Eerie ... a ghost light in the night - irritated and dangerous - and so lost and delicate that I wish she'll find peace. Three faces of Eerie, Prism?
Finally a meeting of Eerie and Misty - the haunted and haunting soul and the young mystic. Great dollz. Like

Last edited by Embala on Sun Sep 29, 2019 5:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   6 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 28 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2019 5:17 pm

I like how you have the Countess here *pulls up her pillows and giant Pinkie Pie and waits to see what you come up with*

Hmm... thinking of that new gal as a near high one is making me think.... other than the dragonriders and gliders I don't have many elders and none other than Tangle and Guin that old. 

I think I'll take a screenshot of Merbala in the water... maybe refine the new gal. The name Dahlia has been sneaking in my head lately, but not her... I think there already is one. If the name is clear I'll be making her an elf, not a flower girl... maybe both.

Plus I'll be working on the three versions of Blomstre's tail so they're the correct color.

Edit:
Here you go, luv
6 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 28 Ezgif-com-video-to-gif
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   6 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 28 EmptyFri Sep 27, 2019 5:13 pm

I finally figured out how to color match!!! 

6 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 28 Copy_o106 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 28 Downlo476 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 28 Downlo456 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 28 Downlo466 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 28 Downlo496 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 28 Downlo486 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 28 Downlo506 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 28 Downlo546 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 28 Downlo55

Plus the one I couldn't change before I figured out color match...
6 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 28 Downlo53

Edit:
You know this was bound to happen, lol
6 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 28 29458516_7087644665d8e98903d9976 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 28 29458516_5372198695d8e9db621f016 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 28 29458516_2467830195d8e9eec1b2ba
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   6 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 28 EmptySun Sep 29, 2019 6:54 pm

6 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 28 Dcsg-w106 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 28 Wr-fai12
White Raven in an updated version of DC SuperHero Girls

6 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 28 Captur146 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 28 Kat-sp99
And a BUNCH of sprites... sprited out for the night... almost all are alternate outfits... posting one as a single cause she's canon... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   6 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 28 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz
Page 28 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next