Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz

Go down 
+12
Prayer
Startear
Nibblet
Vaeri
Tynami
Shadowpath
MrsGrizzley
G0lden
Embala
Prism
Leanan
Nightsea
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 29 EmptySun Sep 29, 2019 7:10 pm

When you've posted circling Merbala Fishy you've saved my evening, Kat! Very Happy *hugs and kisses* Hug I was so in need of an encouragement and a distraction and a smile. A wide smile!

Awesome Blomstre parade! I love the teal-grey for her mer tail. It's such a watery hue and fits her Dragonrider self, too. Last not least it "dims down" the bright wings - and make them look more brilliant at the same time. I like the little seahorse tail most ... she's so cute and special. I love you Tho ... *is still drawn to the octotail* ^^
Clamshine turned out amazing! You've given him just the right "washed out" vine-red. What means "figured out color match"?
Bound to happen for sure *chuckles* Whitelighter stands like she's arguing: "You say, I cannot have a mer tail AND wings? I want to - thus I CAN!" The tail with the unique fluke is great for her.
And the Countess turned out beautifully dark. "You can NOT!" ^^

I needed some time for myself ... and in the end I've used it to make gemstone necklaces and dolls. ^^
Sounds like you've enjoyed The Countess, Kat - this evening she got a minor makeover in my beauty salon. Maybe you want to take another look.
Now let's see what you think of

4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 29 Sb_whi10 Whitelighter!

Seriously - she was the first who came in mind ... with exactly THIS gown. A white dress with the insignia of the realms - Whitelighter in the world of Sleeping Beauty would wear this! ^^

Last edited by Embala on Mon Sep 30, 2019 4:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 29 EmptySun Sep 29, 2019 7:44 pm

*giggles* I could so see those two doing that if they were younger, growing up... I still haven't set what drove those two apart so far. 

The Countess edit is subtle, but perfect! Whitelighter looks amazing in that gown! The staff was a nice touch. 

Looks like we were crossingposting each other again, lol.

4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 29 Kat-s1664 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 29 Kat-s1684 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 29 Kat-s1674 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 29 Kat-s169
Back to top Go down
https://linktr.ee/lisabit
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 29 EmptySun Sep 29, 2019 11:21 pm

Crossposting indeed! ...
and I could not even see it because White Raven was hiding on the previous page. She turned out amazing on the new maker, Kat! The friendly blue and violet is an awesome combination. Perfect match with the updated "Daisy maker" - see turned out so much livelier in the bicolor version.

And a bunch of sprites Very Happy ... your pretties are an adorable box of candy gems. ^^ I guess the boys(?) quartet are player/game characters and the flower thingie some game item. The next are perfectly done familiar friends - in row: tailed Tinker, Tailspin, Thistle, Shymist, original Guin, Cirrah, "blue Door"? and Door?, Seabreeze and Starpearl Very Happy both in merform, 2 versions of Katerina, - four yellow riddles, next looks strangely familiar but unknown -, Viola, mertail Ribbon, Sunflower, Lisa Amii, dear Blomstre and Guin again! All are so precious.

4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 29 Doll-d10 tried your "Feral" Wink

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 29 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2019 10:35 pm

I've tried ^^

4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 29 Sb_che10 Cherisea

Last edited by Embala on Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 29 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2019 10:43 pm

New new maker WR was made on was the actual DC SuperHero Girls dollmaker form the DC website. I was going to try the other 3 DC gals (Dreamstreak, Lisa Amai and Diya), but the choices are limited and the long hair didn't want to show Sad It did make WR though, minus her eye marks, ears, tail and her jewel is red. I really like her Daisy version, MUCH more her than the little gradient version and very close to the real her.

4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 29 Captur14
copied here so neither of us have to go back a page. The first 4 are part of Emma, different powered versions of her. Plus her star thingy, all I did on that was change it to transparent cause it was showing up all black background on TH. "blue door" is a rock version of Cirrah, though I do need to sprite the original door outfit. Next one is priestess Ilyian in white (just recolored her). The yellow riddles are alternate Lisa Amai versions. Then there's the new look ElfTanner gave to Raven that I've only done once on anything. Mertail ribbon turned out surprisingly easy and beautiful once I figured out which way her tail was gonna go. Just realized all the Lisa Amai were not together in that pic, oops. All the singles are now on TH. Of all these new ones my favorite is definitely Thistle. Guin comes close, but she's just a recolor. 

Your version of "Feral" turned out amazing. She looks really good in those colors. I'm still not sure who she is, but definitely a firstcomer. I seem to have a thing for albinos type gals. Almost made an all white mermaid. "Feral" tends to love fur and leathers.

As I sent this originally I noticed the new Cheri... She does look really cool on that maker. I was shocked to her see since the clothing on there is so limited.

Just realized I never explained color match... on photoshop it has a feature called 'color match' or something like that, I've never been able to figure out how to do it. I just needed to get the color I needed by itself and what I want color in a layer alone and it mixes them, putting the needed colors into the new form and uses colors near it to make it the same. When I saw how the Blomstre tails turned out I was amazed at how close all the colors were. I love that I'm able to do it now because I can now recolor skins and hair if needed with little trouble.
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 29 EmptyTue Oct 01, 2019 6:39 am

ElfTanner's Raven art! I'm sure that's what rings the bell! Raven and Thistle have incredible detail ... but Thistle is actually caught in dance! Very Happy
I wasn't so far away with "blue Door" for stony Cirrah. ^^ White Ilyian - forgot about her again. Rolling Eyes
Cherisea once agreed on something else with me. Wink Told her it's for a fairytale play! XD And I remember you've given her some golden duds at one point, Kat - she might have remembered.

4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 29 Feral_12 more "Feral"

... Uuhm - it IS the pale "white haired" version of this maker. Rolling Eyes

Sounds like "color match" is a variation of the tool I use to change skin and hair colors an more on my dolls, Kat. Very Happy It's great you have this opportunity too!

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 29 EmptyThu Oct 03, 2019 9:36 am

I love how this Feral turned out!!!  She still doesn't have a name, but those furs are very fitting for her!

There is a solid white mermaid coming, named Pearl. Her eyes will be VERY light blue.
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 29 EmptyThu Oct 03, 2019 9:44 am

Looking forward to meet Pearl! Fishy

4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 29 Feral_11 last Feral Smile

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 29 EmptyThu Oct 03, 2019 10:10 am

Very fitting Feral on viking! Much more fitting for her. My version was a much older girl or maybe a younger version. Starting to see her as a young firstcomer or maybe even a child high one, if there is even such a thing. Allowed to run and/or raised by humans. 

I think once I get some time I'll start making all the new elves on GaiaOnline so I'll replace their image on TH with the GA one.

On a fun note, here soon I'll be posting more of my critters over on TH because Rainthorwen is helping me make the little version Very Happy Two-Wolves turned 22 yesterday, EEK!! I feel so old.

Last edited by katcombs on Fri Oct 04, 2019 8:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 29 EmptyThu Oct 03, 2019 7:14 pm

More likely "Feral" on Viking. ^^ I'm happy you approve. Very Happy

As mother, as daughter. It's great you two share the fun! Like

Don't say you feel old, Kat - you are young enough to be my daughter. XD Belated happy birthday wishes to Two-wolves. cake

Will be away for an elongates weekend.

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 29 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2019 8:25 am

LOL, looks like I have Feral on the brain. 

Only today left then I may get some updates Smile

4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 29 Kat-s1664 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 29 Kat-s1684 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 29 Kat-s1674 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 29 Kat-s169
Back to top Go down
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 29 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2019 10:41 pm

4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 29 Mermai27
4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 29 Merfol10
She's supposed to be a naga,even if she looks like a mermaid. A lonely,predatory outcast of the Fairies and Monsters. And her favorite food is of the two-legged type.
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 29 EmptySat Oct 05, 2019 9:53 am

cute!
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 29 EmptySat Oct 05, 2019 11:22 am

Love the new mermaid, she's got such gorgeous colors!! Introducing Pearl... she's not a nice elf. She's a siren.

4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 29 29458516_11767200865d97e4834dae14 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 29 29458516_5822594605d97e40d62d974 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 29 29458516_2499690215d97e440698f8
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 29 EmptySun Oct 06, 2019 6:27 am

cool, I like mean elves. With her white clothes she looks as if she gets just married and shortly after widowed Rayek Devil

4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 29 Courts124 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 29 Rayhan264 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 29 Rayhan274 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 29 Scree165  
playing with Hero Forge
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 29 EmptySun Oct 06, 2019 2:02 pm

*chuckles* Does kind of look like that, lol, I didn't even realize. She probably killed him, knowing her. I'm not very good at making evil characters, but realized I needed a few.

Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 29 EmptySun Oct 06, 2019 7:52 pm

4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 29 Downlo56
First attempt at Pearl... made on https://www.azaleasdolls.com/fantasy/game_mermaid-dollmaker.php this maker does have a naga tail and an octo tale so may make more... if I ever get time.

Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 29 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2019 6:07 pm

I absolutely love your naga! Especially on the first maker - she blends with the dark waters and only the bright pink fins make the outlines of her body visible. And it is logical that her glow is dimmed down in the light and the body looks darker than the water. The second picture is a perfect continutation of the your first design, Prism.
How about Thalassa for her name?

WOW ... Pearl looks gorgeous! pale This was the day of the nasty ones! Not at all innocent white for a dark siren. The face and chest design on IMVU is amazing. I like your "bridal widow" association, Yeee! And you've made her again, Kat - a pale light-shunning creature with a special taste.
Strange day indeed - I like the evil ones! affraid
Looking forward to see how you'll use the naga and octo tail.

I've rediscovered a familiar maker ... with an irresistable bathing suit design. Had to use it for a new girl ...

4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 29 Urban-10 4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 29 Urban-11

She's missing her tail and whiskers ... some shapechanging essence should be available in the laboratories. ^^
You'll probably find some more versions of KitKat there.

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 29 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2019 7:33 pm

Love how the KitKat's turned out!!! I haven't thought about that maker in ages.

Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 29 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2019 4:56 pm

Making KitKat was fun, Kat ... and so self evident with this bathing suit and the drop-in floral ornaments.

Just to prove ...

4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 29 Sb_mia10 Miakiana

... is possible - with a little editing effort. ^^

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 29 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2019 5:34 pm

Mia turned out beautifully!! Not alot new on this end, been doing adoptables and minis... slowly uploading them to TH.

Back to top Go down
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 29 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2019 11:28 am

4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 29 Goddes24
4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 29 Pretty43
4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 29 Magica64
More of Thalassa
Back to top Go down
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 29 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2019 11:29 am

4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 29 Pixie_38
Nother one
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 29 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2019 11:41 am

cute, more mers!

4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 29 Courts124 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 29 Rayhan264 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 29 Rayhan274 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 29 Scree165  
playing with Hero Forge
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 29 EmptySun Oct 13, 2019 4:32 am

Fair Thalassa ... maybe she can turn pale in light waters? The snakes are a neat reminissence to her true naga tail.
I love how you've given all the others a naga tail with dollmaker means! Creative use of drop ins as usual, Prism. Dark and toothy with lots of "floral" fins an a beautifful flower. A dangerous tempting trap! Magical Elf Thalassa as a similat translucent appearance as in the first doll - amazing use of the drop ins! *claps* Last not least a shimmering naga on the Pixie maker ... cute with "alien" details.

This one is a stretch, Kat ...

4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 29 Sb_eme10 ... heavily masked Emevol ^^

You really like mers, Yeee. Wink Maybe you like my dangerous furious mermaid:

4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 29 Magica77 4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 29 Magica75 4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 29 Magica74

Berntje turned from a lovely chief's mate into a vengeful man-killer afer her recognized mate was killed. Coincidentally she has something in common with a mermaid you've drawn for a RPG. ^^

Last edited by Embala on Sun Oct 13, 2019 2:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 29 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz
Page 29 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next