Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1))

Go down 
+14
wingthing
Lunakat
Vaeri
manga
Kaza999
Soreyes
Zadzi
Sadachbia
Miss Gillespie
Shadowpath
Embala
Kojiyumi
Nibblet
Fairyring
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
wingthing

wingthing

14 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) Empty
PostSubject: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1))   14 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 12:07 am

The Alternaverse takes on Final Quest!

Way back in 2001, Swift, Blood of Ten Chiefs first clawed her way onto the internet in Her Secret Soulname is Tam.

14 years of real time and 10,000 years of story time later, the elves of the Alternaverse are ready for their own version of The Final Quest.

The vast majority of Wolfriders are now immortal, the elves are now the dominant species on Abode, and the Palace of the High Ones is due to make its original appearance over Thorny Mountain...

Then Grohmul Djun shows up.

The madness starts with Revelation.
Back to top Go down
Lunakat

Lunakat

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1))   14 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 1:29 am

link?

Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1))   14 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 1:32 am

oh yay! i'm so glad to see this thread remade! i thoroughly look forward to the teasers and discussions to come.^^ this forum is feeling more and more like home.
Back to top Go down
Lunakat

Lunakat

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1))   14 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 1:47 am

link:http://www.janesenese.com/swiftverse/revelation.html

manga

manga

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1))   14 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 10:20 am

*chokes*

Holy puckernuts, Wingthing!

If this is going where I think it's going...!

Ack!
Back to top Go down
Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1))   14 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 1:18 pm

oooooh!*excitedly reads and munches on mcdonalds*

*squeals in utter delight* we get to see Weatherbird and Cheipar's little one!!! I'M SO HAPPY!!! and yay, apparently Haken HAS met his grandson and great grandson! oh i wish i could read about THAT first finding out and meeting!

*finishes* daaaaaymn. things took a dark turn. but i'm loving learning more about what's current! and squee at the idea of all the original high ones being conversational and available to talk.
Back to top Go down
wingthing

wingthing

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1))   14 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 10:44 pm

Awww... You all know I don't have the guts for large-scale genocide. but that's not to say I won't torture my elves with the prospect of it... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
manga

manga

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1))   14 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 11:19 pm

I don't suppose you ever read the Ranma 1/2 fanfic "Ranma Ichibunnoni?" (This relates... Though you could still be planning what I'm thinking of even if you hadn't.)
Back to top Go down
wingthing

wingthing

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1))   14 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 10:23 pm

manga wrote:
I don't suppose you ever read the Ranma 1/2 fanfic "Ranma Ichibunnoni?" (This relates... Though you could still be planning what I'm thinking of even if you hadn't.)

No, I haven't, but now I'm intrigued. What are you thinking I'm planning? Wink
Back to top Go down
Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1))   14 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 10:32 pm

shards war when the Djun mistakes their palace for the future one? XD
Back to top Go down
wingthing

wingthing

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1))   14 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 11:43 pm

New art is up, courtesy of Sun Girl: http://www.janesenese.com/swiftverse/media/bluestar(wip)-sm.jpg
Back to top Go down
manga

manga

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1))   14 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 11:47 pm

You know, that outfit itself says so much about the changes that have happened in your timeline, Wingthing. An elf with suspenders and knee-britches! (I almost included the buckles then I remembered Rayek's KotBW outfit, where the tailor was clearly in love with that particular invention. I guess maybe it was new? Wink )
Back to top Go down
Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1))   14 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 10:57 am

woah lookit the tom sawyer fashion! it's certainly....odd, but hey, gotta take what comes with advancing time i guess. i'm sure SOME tribes still maintain the good old fashioned leather clothes...maybe Warmask's tribe.

but Bluestar looks so adorable and thoughtful, just like his father!

...correction, definitely Tom Sawyer or Hobbity.
Back to top Go down
Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1))   14 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 12:36 am

yaaaay fanart!!..i was thinking about Rogue's Rondevous and Swift's outfit...and i got the inspiration to give it a try! i'm sure it's not really at all close to what you or Sungirl envisioned, but i'm happy with it.^^ so i hope you like it wingthing!!

14 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) Swift_10
Back to top Go down
wingthing

wingthing

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1))   14 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 1:31 am

Wow, Vaeri... that's... disturbingly close to what I was picturing! She just needs her pirate hat and she's ready to go raise hell in Djunshold!

scratch....You're not hacking my brain, are you?   lol!
Back to top Go down
Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1))   14 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 9:54 pm

ah of course, i forgot the pirates hat. XD well i was thinking mainly the outfit. i'm actually surprised i got it really close!^^ very pleased. and no, i don't think i'm hacking your brain. but i have a developing theory that we're all becoming so close, we're learning to unconciously send to each other...

like how i came up with the name "Starchild" for mysterious girl in new cover, but realized it had already been suggested...yet it was so firmly rooted!

but again, whoohoo for actually getting really close!!^^ i had to try, cause i nooooticed sungirls pose for Melati looked exactly like a stock image i have from an artist on DA...hehehe. so it gave me the courage to try my hand. i think i may draw more Alternaverse elves.
Back to top Go down
wingthing

wingthing

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1))   14 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) EmptySun May 03, 2015 1:03 am

The Prelude to Final Quest continues:
http://www.janesenese.com/swiftverse/walls.html

The Palace is due to reappear in 1 year. Bluestar's Grand Tour takes him to Oasis. And he finds Melati's been busy...
Back to top Go down
Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1))   14 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) EmptySun May 03, 2015 1:28 am

omg omg omg omg i'm so excited! we learn more of what happened to Melati!....but i'm too looped out on nyquil to read it right now, so i'mma read this tomorrow!

...bwahahahaha, Melati has taken over the Oasis and shaped the elves in various ways, turning them into her minions! her special tortures and experiments remain reserved for her most disliked, such as her grandmother Leetah and her father Pool! and her beloved Beast maintains obedience to their healer lord's will! HAHAHAHA!(blame the nyquil)
Back to top Go down
Lunakat

Lunakat

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1))   14 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) EmptySun May 03, 2015 9:53 am

cool!

Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1))   14 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) EmptySun May 03, 2015 12:12 pm

holy snap, i was only JOKING last night!!...i wasn't too far off, jeez.

well i'm pleased to see Cholla and Klipspringer DID have a cub...bit of a shame Melati couldn't properly cure her. annd now oasis has a Jethel...XD all i can think of is Coppersky asking in Surviver:Alternaverse asking "seriously, who is this whiny Jethel kid?" and i have no idea who these new elves are...and Fennec and Eyrie recognized? hmmm.

so it feels like a sort of stagnation has settled into Oasis...one no one quite wants to admit, facilitated by Melati. but methinks Bluestar may be just the sort of elf to reveal the long mysterious master of the shapechanged...
Back to top Go down
manga

manga

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1))   14 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) EmptySun May 03, 2015 3:56 pm

I'm excited to see Carrun, finally.  hee hee!

I'm intrigued and creeped the heck out by the changes to Oasis. I hope the next part comes soon!
Back to top Go down
wingthing

wingthing

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1))   14 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) EmptyMon May 04, 2015 12:12 am

Vaeri wrote:
so it feels like a sort of stagnation has settled into Oasis...one no one quite wants to admit, facilitated by Melati.

Stagnation is in the eye of the beholder. Wink Sure, they have incredibly boring sedentary lives by Wolfrider standards. On the other hand, they have cultured meat, artificial wombs, designer pets, GMO potatoes... and with Melati offering forced Recognitions to anyone who wants them, I think the Oasis birthrate is still a wee bit higher than the outside world.

Granted, it's not steampunk trolls - oops, did I just drop another teaser?
Back to top Go down
Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1))   14 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) EmptyMon May 04, 2015 12:19 am

a little late Wingthing with the mention of the Steam Road in the story! XD though i am thrilled Haken is quite aware of his grandson...but oh so disappointed we missed him learning about this. come on, his grandson is half troll! how would that not mess with Haken a little??
Back to top Go down
wingthing

wingthing

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1))   14 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) EmptyMon May 04, 2015 12:48 am

Mess with him? Not at all. His dearest daughter Winnowill committed the greatest act of charity, by selflessly donating her womb to the purpose of elevating those dirty little apes into something almost worthy of being considering an equal to an elf.

Rationalization verging on denial is a wonderful thing.
Back to top Go down
Lunakat

Lunakat

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1))   14 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) EmptyMon May 04, 2015 1:04 am

interesting.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1))   14 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) Empty

Back to top Go down

The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1))
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next