Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1))

Go down 
+14
wingthing
Lunakat
Vaeri
manga
Kaza999
Soreyes
Zadzi
Sadachbia
Miss Gillespie
Shadowpath
Embala
Kojiyumi
Nibblet
Fairyring
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

14 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1))   14 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) - Page 9 EmptySat Sep 19, 2015 12:42 pm

ahhhh i was right! all of my guesses were right!! hahaha.^^ well THIS is going to be interesting, seeing ol' Winnie running around again. i wonder if her new shell will look exactly like her old one..? will any other spirits want a new shell? ohh how will Two Edge react to seeing his mother in the flesh once more?

man at first i thought it was Maize opening his cocoon, looking for her Cradle! that was mildly terrifying. and i can't wait to see the elves of the islands again!!^^
Back to top Go down
wingthing

wingthing

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1))   14 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) - Page 9 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2015 12:09 am

Soreyes wrote:
Oh who is going to back stab who first.

Good question. Mel's probably the one to try it first... but whether it works or not... well, you'll just have to stay tuned. Skywise Wink
Back to top Go down
Zadzi

Zadzi

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1))   14 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) - Page 9 EmptySat Sep 26, 2015 6:27 pm

Wingthing, I just began reading your series and it's AWESOME, I LOVE it!
I have a question though, because I'm a bit lost about what order to read it in....I've read the first 2 installments : Her Secret Soul Name and New Beginnings, but then I see Homecoming right after that.... I feel like I've missed out a huge section and I'm not sure what to read next...would you please guide me as to what comes next ? I also read Culture Shock. I love everything you've done, and the relationships are exciting and different. The dialogue is excellent and exciting, but also flows. I need to read moooooore!

14 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) - Page 9 Ba_zad10
Back to top Go down
wingthing

wingthing

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1))   14 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) - Page 9 EmptySat Sep 26, 2015 8:08 pm

Hi Zadzi! So glad you're loving the Alternaverse!

The fics are all posted on both my website and my A03 account in the order I wrote them - so, yeah, the timeline jumps about like mad, especially at the beginning.

My "biblography page" has them all listed in chronological order: http://www.janesenese.com/swiftverse/sources.html

...or, if you don't mind rampant spoilers, you can go to my timeline page http://www.janesenese.com/swiftverse/timeline.html and get the complete listing of fics, plus all the background details that are mentioned.

If you want the full "Original Quest - Siege at Blue Mountain/Kings of the Broken Wheel" experience, I'd suggest the Ballad of Two Edge part 1 next, followed by Out of Time and Kissing Lessons, then Ballad of Two Edge part 2 and Homecoming.

Thanks for reading! I love you
Back to top Go down
Zadzi

Zadzi

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1))   14 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) - Page 9 EmptySat Sep 26, 2015 8:46 pm

This is so great, thank you! I will be obsessively reading these...oh yes, I will Very Happy

Back to top Go down
manga

manga

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1))   14 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) - Page 9 EmptySat Sep 26, 2015 10:58 pm

Doom de doom do doom doom doom!
Back to top Go down
Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1))   14 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2015 12:36 pm

hehehe, another fan drawn in by the writings of Wingthing! welcome zadzi!^^ you have quite a bit of catching up to do, but it's going to be extremely fun!
Back to top Go down
Lunakat

Lunakat

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1))   14 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2015 2:46 pm

Read Elfquest Survivor. someone point Zadzi toward that! ( I can't- I'm typing on a not so smart phone!)

Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1))   14 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2015 2:49 pm

said and done.^^

Survivor: Elfquest

gosh remember this old layout...? XD
Back to top Go down
Zadzi

Zadzi

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1))   14 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2015 8:03 pm

I've seen it before and definitely want to read it ! I love how much reading there is to do, this is all kinds of awesome.

Back to top Go down
Zadzi

Zadzi

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1))   14 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2015 8:09 pm

OK, I don't think I can hold out....Oh my gawd, I am reading the EQ Survivor cast intros.... Auroree : Professional Weeper BWAHAHAHAHAHA!  This is too good to stop  now Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down
Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1))   14 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2015 8:12 pm

yeah Wingthing does not hide her opinion of the characters....XD but that's part of what makes it so much fun to read.^^
Back to top Go down
Zadzi

Zadzi

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1))   14 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2015 8:43 pm

I love 'unfiltered' writing too, so this is right up my alley.

Back to top Go down
wingthing

wingthing

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1))   14 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) - Page 9 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2015 12:26 am

Aaaaand, a new fic is up on the main site.

Canon FQ might be sleeping for the next two months, but the Alternaverse keeps on trucking. The Hunt for Kahvi kicks off with part one of "The Road Home".

http://www.janesenese.com/swiftverse/roadhome1.html

You know that saying about "You can't go back again" ? Yeah... that.
Back to top Go down
Lunakat

Lunakat

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1))   14 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) - Page 9 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2015 4:27 am

Yay!

Kaza999

Kaza999

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1))   14 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) - Page 9 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2015 11:36 am

aw, i feel for ember...she still feels so guilty even when she was one of the people hurt by howling rock! (and she still reminds me really strongly of cutter for some reason, a better version of cutter, but still)
Back to top Go down
Soreyes

Soreyes

Gemini Snake

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1))   14 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) - Page 9 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2015 1:03 pm

Quote :
You know that saying about "You can't go back again" ? Yeah... that.

You are so right wingthing.

I think Ember is about to face her memory's, and possibly come out for the better. Then again I have been so wrong in predicting how the story is going to unfold. Embarassed Very Happy

A.J. Rimmer
Back to top Go down
manga

manga

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1))   14 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) - Page 9 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2015 10:35 pm

"Patience and love. You may have none of the former but you are surrounded by the latter."

Beautiful, Wingthing!
Back to top Go down
sun girl

sun girl

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1))   14 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) - Page 9 EmptySat Oct 03, 2015 2:03 pm

Okay, a long time ago I promised I would do some more Alternaverse art, and Kaza and Vaeri have really been putting me to shame in the meantime! I don't have any new drawings, but I have gotten kind of hooked on pixel dolls lately, and I wanted to present the Big Four of the Alternaverse: Rayek, Swift, Skywise and Savin.

14 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) - Page 9 Rayek_zps82n3jq3614 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) - Page 9 Swift_zpsv8vckzjo14 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) - Page 9 Skywise_zpscmf3pyfh14 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) - Page 9 Savin_zpsbcadomtt

ChaZie base by Dollz Mania, lots of pixel editing by me.

Last edited by sun girl on Sat May 28, 2016 4:38 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : update link)
Back to top Go down
wingthing

wingthing

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1))   14 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) - Page 9 EmptySat Oct 03, 2015 2:20 pm

WAAAAH! There they are! (I've been most early awaiting this post, everyone! heheh) Aww... and I remember when they were just bases and layers in a Gimp file - the pixel babies have grown up! I love you
Back to top Go down
Kaza999

Kaza999

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1))   14 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) - Page 9 EmptySat Oct 03, 2015 3:53 pm

aw, i like them! they're very cute Smile
Back to top Go down
manga

manga

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1))   14 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) - Page 9 EmptySat Oct 03, 2015 5:29 pm

Wow, pixel art has grown so much! I love these, Sungirl. Can I adopt Rayek?
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1))   14 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) - Page 9 EmptySat Oct 03, 2015 6:54 pm

I'm not a great reader Sad ... it's hard to follow longer texts and takes me hours. I don't follow the Swiftverse tales and look in only to get a glimpse on the story ... and for the artwork!

Awesome illustrations by Sun girl, Vaeri, Kaza - huge variety in style, equally expressive each.
Admittedly the dollz made me delurk. The turned out fab! I know enogh about the ChaZie base to realize that lots of pixel work must have been done - not just Skywise's headpiece. I don't see it ... it melts perfectly with the dollmaker items! Do you consider to make more from your cast, sun girl?

I see how that my tribemates visit here, enjoy the 'Alternavers, contribute and have fun. Thank you for sharing, wingthing.

sun girl

sun girl

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1))   14 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) - Page 9 EmptySat Oct 03, 2015 8:27 pm

Aww, thanks for the kind compliments guys! Consider Rayek yours, Manga, as long as Wingthing and I can keep borrowing him  Rayek Devil
Embala - do I consider doing more of the Alternaverse cast? Heck, it's my dream (okay, my delusional fantasy) to one day have all our characters dollzed!
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1))   14 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) - Page 9 EmptySat Oct 03, 2015 8:44 pm

Shocked When will you start? Best is ... cheers NOW!

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1))   14 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1))
Page 9 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next