Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2))

Go down 
+15
Miss Gillespie
Kaza999
Soreyes
Sadachbia
Zadzi
Vaeri
wingthing
sun girl
manga
Embala
Relena
Kindredsoul
Startear
Lunakat
Multi-Facets
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
manga

manga

15 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2)) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2))   15 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2)) - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 15, 2017 6:09 pm

Thanks, Zadzi! I recognized Meerkat from SunGirl's artwork and Klipspringer also looked familiar but it's been awhile since I've been through the archives and I couldn't put my finger on the names and relationships.
Back to top Go down
Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2))   15 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2)) - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2017 11:22 am

ayyuuuup zadzi! i always rather liked Spar and her stories, and how she ended up having a pretty big family with the most unlikely lifemate...and her children just seem so coool.^^
Back to top Go down
sun girl

sun girl

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2))   15 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2)) - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2017 3:26 pm

Very very pretty Vaeri, thank you (and thank Amethyst)! Lovely to see the whole family together.
Back to top Go down
wingthing

wingthing

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2))   15 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2)) - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2017 2:01 am

WOW! That is amazing! Amethyst really captured them all so well! Aww, Door looks like such a contented patriarch with his "precious mate" and his Glider brood (yes, 'Springer and Meerkat's can't actually glide, but dare to suggest to Door that they're any less than Glider royalty and bones will be broken!)
Back to top Go down
Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2))   15 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2)) - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2017 2:09 am

she is a magnificent EQ artist.^^ daresay she could possibly match Wendy's style! and her digital art is progressing by leaps and bounds. i'm trying to decide if i should have her draw some of my characters, or more alternaverse art. :p
Back to top Go down
Sadachbia

Sadachbia

Aquarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2))   15 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2)) - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2017 12:01 pm

Yep, it's the Spar/Door family! Glad you guys like it! ^_^

I really ought to do some similar pictures for MY alternate universe… xD It's been living in my head for years, and is probably as detailed as the Swiftverse, but I haven't written or illustrated most of it yet >_>
Back to top Go down
http://AmethystSadachbia.deviantART.com
Zadzi

Zadzi

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2))   15 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2)) - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2017 1:12 pm

Do it, girrrrrrl! Would love to see more of your wonderful work Very Happy

15 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2)) - Page 11 Ba_zad10
Back to top Go down
Sadachbia

Sadachbia

Aquarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2))   15 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2)) - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2017 11:00 pm

I made a thread awhile ago for my own main AU (I have two, but only one of them is properly fleshed-out so far), and it's here: https://fathertreeholt.forumotion.com/t601-return-to-innocence-au I'll post new stuffs in there as I post them so I don't fill up Wingthing's thread ^^;;
Back to top Go down
http://AmethystSadachbia.deviantART.com
Soreyes

Soreyes

Gemini Snake

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2))   15 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2)) - Page 11 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2017 1:03 am

Looks around... nothing here. SIGH!!

A.J. Rimmer
Back to top Go down
Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2))   15 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2)) - Page 11 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2017 1:07 am

loll....i saw a post here in my email, and came running thinking maybe Wingthing had posted a new chapter....XDD derp me! has been a while since the last chapter...maybe we need some more Valentine's Day fluff!

also wondering how Wingthing is going to handle the new "invisibility" power up in FQ...if it'll appear in alternaverse. something in my brain keeps nagging maybe it has, but i can't trace the thought...*scowl*

but on a happier note, i wonder if she's gonna have Timmorn alive somewhere in alternaverse as a nice big F U to FQ?^^ this idea makes me very happy indeed. and giggly.
Back to top Go down
wingthing

wingthing

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2))   15 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2)) - Page 11 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2017 12:20 pm

Sadly, both proper inspiration and writing time have been in short supply lately, but I am starting work on the next fic. In the meantime I hope this weekend to upload some newer family trees to the Alternaverse website.

ohhh that stupid invisibility thing Rolling Eyes - yeah, there will a nod to it definitely.
Back to top Go down
Zadzi

Zadzi

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2))   15 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2)) - Page 11 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2017 7:08 am

Bwahaha, Vaeri and I came running like all wide-eyed wanting some alterna-crack LOL

Looking forward to those family trees and pretty much anything put out there in the alternaverse. Especially stuff utterly destroying some annoying elements of FQ Razz
Miss your work like crazy, Wingthing!

Back to top Go down
wingthing

wingthing

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2))   15 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2)) - Page 11 EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 1:35 am

Here's a wee lil teaser of the next (as-still unnamed) fic. Let the predictions begin:

She couldn’t go on. She couldn’t bear the guilt, the weight of it on her bones, day in, day out. It was a torment – worse, it was an unnecessary one. She had no objection to pain in principle, so long as it was purposeful. It this heavy weight did nothing but hinder her, distract her. It kept her enslaved to the memories of other paths not broken, other choices not made.

The sheer irrationally of it was an added pain. The past could not be altered. The future was unlikely to present the same circumstances. She had analysed her mistakes and learned her lessons – why could she not free herself of the self-blame?

Such was the curse of higher consciousness. Beasts were not troubled by such destructively cyclical thoughts. They leaned that they could, and they moved on. They grieved but they recovered. They could not afford the indulgence of self-recrimination. Their lives were simpler, and they were the richer for it. They could live in the moment – truly live.

But my purpose is to remember.

The wolf forgets. The wolf is my strength. The wolf forgets.

Sometimes she feared the memories would overwhelm her. One day the accumulation of so many lives lived would reach a critical mass, and she would implode, as had the Homestar. Would she live forever in a fractured labyrinth of the past? Or would she know only the Now, forever unable to form new memories? And if she secretly longed for such a fate, was she not betrayingthat solemn vow she had made so many cycles past?

My purpose is to remember.

Yet now she could not recall why she had made such a vow.

It matters not. The cause is forever secondary to the effect.

I am bound to remember.

The wolf is free.

She knew what she had to do.

Cheipar found the moth-fabric gown on the game trail, as he was making his morning patrol with his wolves. With a huff that startled his companions, he opened his mind and sent an exasperated thought of his lifemate.

**She’s done it again.**
Back to top Go down
Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2))   15 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2)) - Page 11 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2017 11:29 pm

me thinks Timmain is reaching her breaking point and is probably about to explode after a minor implosion.

wonder what would happen if someone presented her an opportunity to take back her vow?*muses* would she even still live if she didn't have that obsession with keeping memories? or would she perhaps become the most Wolfridery elf, the one elf who lives the worst in the Now, worse than Bearclaw ever was?
Back to top Go down
Kaza999

Kaza999

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2))   15 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2)) - Page 11 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2017 3:36 am

yess more timmain! she's fascinating to me--for someone who claims to value learning, she definitely goes in the same cycles over and over again (i remember her retreating back into wolf shape in oasis)

i wonder if this will lead into more going on with the evertree? was it timmain, leetah, kit or littlefire that had the most recent contact with it?
Back to top Go down
Zadzi

Zadzi

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2))   15 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2)) - Page 11 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2017 4:25 am

Yay! Hey, any chance to get Timmain back into wolf form makes me happier.

But oooooooh yeah, the evertree mystery is something which I'm also thinking of now.

Back to top Go down
Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2))   15 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2)) - Page 11 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2017 12:10 pm

i wanna say it was Leetah whose had the most recent contact from the Evertree. *muses* who would be the most likely to dismantle the tree...? certainly not Timmain, she's too horrified of the thing.

Swift maybe...? or amusingly, Venka? we haven't seen a good meaty story with her in it for a while.
Back to top Go down
Miss Gillespie

Miss Gillespie

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2))   15 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2)) - Page 11 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2017 8:51 am

Attack on the palace #2
[...centuries after their departure from TWoTM, the elves visit their former home once again, to check, if the humans finally learned to behave; of course they haven't and so the humans attack the elves on their arrival one again. But this time, the elves thought of their ancient mojo...]

swift and with subliminal grace the delicate elves melt into the air. Alas, the nasty, boisterous, uncouth humans were equipped with vacuum cleaners!

The End

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2))   15 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2)) - Page 11 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2017 11:58 am

*stalks around for my daily fix of story*....dun dum....dun dum.....
Back to top Go down
wingthing

wingthing

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2))   15 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2)) - Page 11 EmptySat Feb 18, 2017 5:45 am

No story yet, I'm afraid, but I've finally updated the family trees.

http://www.janesenese.com/swiftverse/family.html
Back to top Go down
Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2))   15 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2)) - Page 11 EmptySun Feb 19, 2017 12:33 pm

hey good enough for me!^^ has Anemone been properly introduced...? god i can't remember. @_@ and i can't wait to see what type of person Windstone grows to be!! and what goes on in the future of Homestead!

i wonder if Naga, Redfawn and Windstone would become a trio of friends? the three musketeers so to speak.
Back to top Go down
Kaza999

Kaza999

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2))   15 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2)) - Page 11 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2017 3:27 pm

ooh, new family trees! i love family trees tbh, and i'm glad to see them updated Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Zadzi

Zadzi

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2))   15 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2)) - Page 11 EmptyWed Mar 01, 2017 9:03 pm

Love the new family tree!
I hope there's some new stuff to read soon .... ?

Also, I was re-reading some of the Melati / Pool stuff recently, and I'm not sure if this has been discussed or not: Melati purged her wolfblood when she was in Ruffel's womb, right? I know she says something about it after she's been all messed up from the star stone, where she said it's not the first time she did it (after she healed Ember). So I guess I'm wondering if that's what killed Ruffel in childbirth or am I reading this incorrectly?

Back to top Go down
Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2))   15 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2)) - Page 11 EmptyThu Mar 02, 2017 1:26 am

actually Ruffel died of a massive hemorrhage. think like what canon Eyes High went through, but on a far worse level earlier in the birth. i think pretty much her placenta ruptured? Melati probably purged her wolfblood earlier in the pregnancy.
Back to top Go down
Zadzi

Zadzi

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2))   15 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2)) - Page 11 EmptyThu Mar 02, 2017 2:39 am

Yeah I felt it was definitely the equivalent of the Eyes High thing. Wasn't sure about the wolfbloood thing and if the ruptured placenta was a result of anything..... Hmmmmm.
Thanks, Vaeri . I figured it would be you to explain most likely since you have a natural knack for figuring out a lot of this Wink

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2))   15 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2)) - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2))
Page 11 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next