Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Waiting for Christmas

Go down 
+23
Evil Evie
Shadowpath
wolfmoonsky
G0lden
Redhead Ember
LurkingCat
PCoquelin
Davrille
Tynami
Kindredsoul
Stormcatcher
Startear
Cloudbuck
faeriegirl
Leanan
Beryl
TrollHammer
Cleopatra
Wiseshaman
Nibblet
Lunakat
Tenderfoot
Twopaw
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Redhead Ember

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

12 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   12 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 5:13 am

A relationship I don't really know the word for.

Kimo

Meanwhile Rayek and Winnie seem to be hiding.

Come play the Who Am I game! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
wolfmoonsky

wolfmoonsky

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   12 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 12:40 pm

Kimo and Shuna!  Kimo Though you don't see much from them, I like their friendship! I love this background! It's a lot different then the rest. I love the effect in their baubles, it looks like gold, but I'm not so sure. It's really nice! Also, i like the images you used. It makes it all even better!

Clearbrook! Clearbrook I love that she's sending in her own bauble! Really nice!

I love all those old snowball baubles!! I like thay Cutter and Skywise one from Nightsea. I love that it inspired you! I love the baubles you made! Awesome looking and very funny! Laughing Pike

Also...I can't see the baubles of Rayek and Winnowill anymore...
Back to top Go down
G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   12 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 2:27 pm

Kimo and Shuna are dear to one anther and is perfect. Looks like one is in hiding. Then golden Treestump and Clearbrook.

Also love seeing some of the old baubles come back to life as well.

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   12 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 5:11 pm

Advent Calendar 2015 - FQ Couples 12 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 7 There_10 The child is the link!

This trouble with photobucket becomes really annoying Mad

Redhead and faeriegirl are right about the imbedded theme ... "Cutter plus someone" is a little obvious and unspecific, tho. Any suggestions or guesses WHO those "someones" could be most likely?

You have a lovely comment for each of the entries, G0lden. I love you Dear ones is a perfect description for Kimo's and Shuna's relationship.
"Combined tribes" is a nice ... a colorful idea. Very Happy Maybe for another calendar. Or an EEQ. ^^

Hehehe Wink  This photo showed as one of the first when I searched for "dark Christmas ornaments*. I've loved the starry effect at first sight - so absolutely made for Rayek and Winniboo. You like the "dark ones", Shadowpath, do you? Just wait for the 12 Nights ...

Suntop Uncomfortable ... this glance *sigh* I know... some day I'll find a bauble where little Suntop LOVES to move in! I've hoped you would silently lurk, PCoquelin. Your comment is flattering and encouraging as always, my friend. Glad you enjoy.

Awww... that's a bugger, Wolfie. You went extra lenght to gift me with a detailed loving comment nevertheless. So sorry you were not well Hug ... all the better you are back!
Those elders wanted the stars. Ekuar and Aurek really need some time for a talk - a loooong talk. The Go-Back couple was Vojira's choice ... she nudged me to try them.
I knew you would remember and enjoy this special father/daughter bonding!  Skywise Wink Yun The hearts were a must-do.
You are so right with Cutter - the scene is from the chiefs meeting. The baubles for Rayek and Winnowill mimiced the original scene perfectly. Made for each other! The Kimo/Shuna ornament has a very calm earthy vibe ... their choice, not mine.
I know what you mean, Wolfie. The "garland" is like Shenshen wears a chrismassy feather boa. Very Happy Rayek's mood longed for dark black red and poor Ahdri looked so startled - I had to put her in the fallen bauble. ^^ Leetah wanted to be all regal and non-nonsical in the center. Treestump actually got some extra treatment to make his sphere golden. Clearbrook is sending Christmas greetings of peace and joy.
I'm glad you had fun watching the snowball fight.

And you have not even forgotten to praise the bauble heads. This time I've showed old ones from the Original Scroll.

Last edited by Embala on Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:50 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nibblet

Nibblet

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   12 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 9:48 pm

before anyone explodes again... there is an off switch under the tree on the home page decoration. Wink

Zebbed as the First Lady of Naughtyniceness!
Cast as Petalwing in the EQ Forums Movie
Dubbed Google Queen by Kindredsoul
Back to top Go down
Wiseshaman

Wiseshaman

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   12 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 10:05 pm

Whew!!!

I Like it! Gusto Mucho!

http://www.rkanepublications.com/
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   12 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 1:35 am

santa Seasonal festive decoration for the site! rendeer Me likes very much.
And I like that there is a choice - just in case. Playful and thoughtful. I love you

Your kind comment on the Advent calendar gave me a happy smile, Nibblet. Thank you so much for being a part of this.  *huggles* Here is your baublehead

12 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 7 2015_n11 ... a special solution for a special tribe sister.  Pumpkin

I'm happy you are a lurker again and follow the Advent calendar, Lunakat. Wolfie has mistaken your avatar bauble for a new/reworked one. Today there IS another gift for you ...
both new and old ... 12 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 7 2015_l11  Nostalgia.

*waves at Wiseshaman* Howdy!

Last edited by Embala on Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   12 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 3:15 am

Ah, there's Rayek and Winnowill.  Nicely done.  Of course Two-Edge to add to the mix.

And what looks like Flam and Drub. Or is that Trinket?

Love the site decorations.  Kind of nice how a new piece is added.

Redhead Ember

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   12 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 4:51 am

Love the Flam and Drub baubles.
At first I thought it was Picknose and Oddbit - probably because they're the first I think of when trolls and couple appear together (forgot the bit of non-romantic couples being included).

As for who could got with Cutter:

Cutter Smile Ember (father-daughter)

Cutter Smile sunstream (father-son)

Cutter Smile Nightfall Redlance SMile (or simply Cutter Smile Nightfall and Cutter Smile Redlance SMile , though I suppose it goes without saying that I would prefer the three of them together, could be that very special three-mating you talking about ealier.)

Cutter Smile Kahvi

Cutter Smile Timmain

In fact if you're using Cutter-Ember and Cutter-Sunstream I think I know exactly what moments you're gonna use.

Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   12 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 9:37 pm

You are right with Flam and Drub, G0lden. This was FUN to make - a rail tanker for the tinkerer and his Queen! Laughing

Not bad, Redhead. Wink Not so bad at all!
So far we had  Cutter Cool Skywise Wink and  Cutter Growl Hungry Wolf and  Cutter Smile  Leetah Smile - let's see what comes next.

I've never talked about a three-mating ... just about three for a couple. You are still romantically biased. ^^

It seems young Petalwing was not quite developed at this shooting ... Preserver

12 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 7 2015_p10

... look at his feet.

Last edited by Embala on Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   12 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2015 1:56 am

rofl The look on Cutter's face is priceless. Petalwing sure had a way to make an opinion known.

Redhead Ember

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   12 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2015 3:56 am

Embala wrote:
I've never talked about a three-mating ... just about three for a couple. You are still romantically biased. ^^

Who says I was talking about a romantic three-mating?

Love the 'second love' couple.

Treestump Clearbrook

Back to top Go down
Cleopatra

Cleopatra

Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   12 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2015 1:17 pm

Agreeing with Golden. Cutters look is priceless. rofl
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   12 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 3:30 am

*chuckles* Yeah, Petalwing has quite an attitute and grants a good laugh! rendeer Glad you have fun, G0lden and Cleopatra.

Redlance and Clearbrook burn for their new job. ^^ It's a pity I could not show more of the actual pose ... I love this panel!
Now ... there IS the omnious "threesome", Redhead! *bet you like*

The Wiseshaman has shown up in the thread, has he? Wink

12 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 7 2015_w10 - earthy style or playful decoration - 12 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 7 2015_w12

Last edited by Embala on Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Redhead Ember

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   12 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 5:31 am

Aww! Intergenerational friendship (as much as that term has any meaning to the elves.)

brill :korafay: :reef:

I guess threesome is a pretty good term for a couple-of-three. Was beginning to wonder if the prober term would be a t(h)rouble.

Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   12 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 5:38 am

Advent Calendar 2015 - FQ Couples 12 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 7 There_10 The child is the link!

*chuckles* A couple-of-three may actually translate in t(h)rouble, Redhead! rofl But never with those sweethearts.

Last edited by Embala on Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
faeriegirl

faeriegirl

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   12 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 12:41 pm

Adorable new baubles!
I really love how Treestump and Clearbrook look together here.
And Reef, Brill and Korafay! Baby Korafay is SOOO cute!!

Cleopatra

Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   12 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 12:54 pm

Love baby Korafay ^^
Back to top Go down
G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   12 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 3:53 pm

Well Treestump and Clearbrook look wonderful. Then add Brill wilth baby Korafay and Reef is a nice switch up.

For the oldies Winnowill and Tyldak in his altered form.

wolfmoonsky

wolfmoonsky

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   12 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 7:04 pm

Flam and Drub!!! Troll Tongue  My favorite trolls! So glad to see these brother and sister! The background looks awesome! Looks like they are driving on a mine kart, or i'm seeing two guns? I'm trying to figure it out, but it looks really cool! These images are perfect for the background!

Treestump and Clearbrook! Treestump Clearbrook I'm very glad to see this couple! They look awesome together! I love that their baubles are seen like candles. Treestump looks really smooth in his gold glowing bauble, and Clearbrook looks so elegant in her silver bauble! Very nice background! I love that their baubles are both laying on two different scales!

Awww! Brill with baby Korafay and Reef!!brill :korafay: :reef: I didn't expect Reef to be there, but I'm glad he did! He is still part of this family and he always will! I love that their baubles are in a sort of bath cup, really fits the wavedancer theme! I like the glowing mist in their baubles and that the background has some dark colors.

oooohhh Two-edge! I love this image! So much glitter!!  Two-Edge
And winnie! I love the night in the bauble and that the bauble is black under her as well. Like the fact that she looks down. Winnie Evil
Tyldak! Tyldak Beautiful blue shaped bauble! very nice image!

OOPS! I indeed made the mistake of your reworked avatar, lunakat! I thought it would be your new one..  Embarassed But I really love the new one you've gotten! Always loved that image of Tyleet and Little Patch. Beautiful bauble!
Awww I love the avatar baubles for Nibblet and Wiseshaman! Such funny and awesome looking baubles! Very Happy

Preserver  Cutter Smile Petalwing with Cutter!  Laughing That always gets me! Really love this one, Embala! I love the shape of the baubles with the color purple!

Beautifull work like always, Embala!  Hug
Back to top Go down
Redhead Ember

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   12 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 4:10 am

Grandfather and grandson.

Scouter Tier Happy

Why, yes. Of course Scouter is Teir's grandfather!

Back to top Go down
TrollHammer

TrollHammer

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   12 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 4:16 am

It goes without saying, but Ill say it again as other have anyway, your gift to us each year is amazing. You outdo yourself each year! Thank you for these wonderful images!

faeriegirl

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   12 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 5:42 am

Lovely pic of Scouter&Teir.

I must say that I still adore how you worked Tyldak in that picture of the original calendar!
All other pics there are amazing too Smile

Beryl

Aries Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   12 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 9:45 am

They are all so wonderfull Dewshine

wolfmoonsky

wolfmoonsky

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   12 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 1:01 pm

Scouter and Teir! Scouter Tier Happy I agree with Redhead, the IS Teir's gandfather! Such beautifull baubles! I love the dark green and  darkblue colors! I really love the shiny glance I see in both baubles! I love these images you used! It kinda looks like Scouter scolding Teir for some reason, or an argument? Or just a sad Teir and Scouter giving advice!

Aroree!! Aroree Sad Very nice bauble! Very purple, i love it! Really love that the other things around her are white and crystal like! White stars! Different and very nice looking!

I agree with TrollHamer, Embala! I'm still very amazed, each day and each year with your amazing gifts and baubles!

Last edited by wolfmoonsky on Sat Dec 19, 2015 1:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   12 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Waiting for Christmas
Page 7 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next