Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Waiting for Christmas

Go down 
+23
Evil Evie
Shadowpath
wolfmoonsky
G0lden
Redhead Ember
LurkingCat
PCoquelin
Davrille
Tynami
Kindredsoul
Stormcatcher
Startear
Cloudbuck
faeriegirl
Leanan
Beryl
TrollHammer
Cleopatra
Wiseshaman
Nibblet
Lunakat
Tenderfoot
Twopaw
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

12 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   12 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 33 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2018 10:33 pm

This thumbnail will lead you to the page with the Advent calendars - click it and scroll down a bit.
Advent Calendar 2018 - FQ Finals ... 12 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 33 There_10 The child is the link!

You're welcome, G0lden. sunny In case you need assistence with the "FQ Finals" come in the box for helpful big pictures.
12 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 33 2017_g10 here's your baublehead again Cutter Smile Leetah Smile
Poor Scruff ... never really seen it from his POV. I'm so happy you could recognize Cutter and his last wolf friend Loper. Cutter Cool I've so hoped this motive would be big and clear enough. And you are as close as possible with the strong lady in grey - not Queen Drub but a nameless female Troll guard.
The new cutie you've mentioned must be the lamp bearer in the big bauble.

Well ... Daboi tried. And I like his move ^^ - a scene worth to ban into baubles. You're totally right with little "bigpaw" Loper, Redhead. Ember You know your Final Quest well. *LOLs* at your remark about the "indicator Troll" and the gossiping ladies.
I love to see you as Redcap again - just in time for 1. Advent. Very Happy

Your choices a awesome, Evie. Love it! I'm working to make it happen as soon as possible. For now ...
12 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 33 2017_e13 - a new (old) baublehead I've made for you last year.
Thank you for sneaking in and enjoying the calendar ... like Cutter's last wolfbond. This scene is so heart warming - so close to the early EQ I love so much.

12 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 33 2013_b10 Startear's choice

Startear asked for our dear Baker - here she is again, with "sugar and spice and everything nice". Wink

Last edited by Embala on Thu Dec 12, 2019 4:24 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   12 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 33 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2018 12:14 am

Okay, I think the green one is a wavedancer.

Now the second is one of two elves the opening of Fire and Flight.

Redhead Ember

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   12 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 33 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2018 5:44 am

G0lden wrote:
Okay, I think the green one is a wavedancer.

Nah, it's one of the Rootless Ones.
Back to top Go down
wolfmoonsky

wolfmoonsky

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   12 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 33 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2018 8:17 pm

I'm in love with all those baubles!! Dewshine
The one I love the most is Cutter with his wolf friend Loper! It's such a cute image Cutter Smile Hungry Wolf

Nice to see Baker! I love that you put cinnamon in it! And how the bread fell out of the bauble is very creative! Is Cutter hiding in the cinnamon? XD
Back to top Go down
G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   12 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 33 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2018 1:08 am

Treewee!!!

As for the other, I am not even hedging a guess.

Last edited by G0lden on Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Redhead Ember

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   12 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 33 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2018 4:19 am

I think it's Kaitek, but I could be wrong.

Come play the Who Am I game! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   12 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 33 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2018 8:35 pm

Not a bad guess, G0lden sunny not bad at all. This green in green very much obscures the figure and this tattered look could have been a creature like Surge. She is a Rootless One - captured at the moment she was - effectlessly - shot by a Djunsman. *
All the better "SkyHigh" was no problem to recognize. Like And the Treewee!!! was visible and clear too!
I was aware that this spirit ball would be a challenge for you, G0lden - more likely a mission impossible. Hug

* EDIT: I've changed the door of December 5th - now it shows "Jitterling", an elderly, shaky, male Rootless one. Because ... reasons. ^^

Of course our Chieftess Ember was right about the Rootless lady. And you are right about Kaitek as well, Redhead.

I love that Advent time and the calendar always bring you back to activity, Wolfie! *BIG heartfelt welcome HUG* And I love to see you changed to a baublehead just some instants ago.
That little moment of Cutter and Loper bonding caught my eyes at first glance - so lovely and lively. It reminds me of "good old days".
Hehehee... you really don't know WHO is hiding in the cinnamon, Wolfie? ^^ *hard to believe* If so just click on the picture  Skywise Wink  - it will lead you to the comic page in question. Best of the bread: - it is a christmas bauble itself! Yup, bread shaped ornaments exist. XD

Admittedly I like how green "Fairhorn" turned out - Rootless One and bauble are a perfect fusion. And Kaitek ... well, spirits are elusive.

12 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 33 2013_s10 Christina's choice

Stormsong ... how ChristinaRaibert imagines ... and Skimmer in a maritime and beautifully oldfashioned ornament.

Last edited by Embala on Fri Nov 20, 2020 10:35 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   12 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 33 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2018 11:26 pm

Okay, not guess who this is. Brain is in nuetral.

I can see it is a Glider, no clue who though.

Evil Evie

Evil Evie

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   12 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 33 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2018 4:39 am

Thank you so much for posting the Christmas bauble you made me last year em! I left the flash drive I keep my avatars on at home.

Loving the new and old calendars, even though I’m not sure who everyone is. I never actually finished final quest, so that’s part of it probably.

The Baker image is magnificent! Lots of imagination and creativity! Sneaky sneaky Skywise.

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   12 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 33 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2018 7:33 am

And the lovely scarfy Go-Back.

Back to top Go down
G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   12 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 33 EmptySat Dec 08, 2018 12:04 am

Yun!!!

Rayek and Kahvi, what a wild pairing.

Last edited by G0lden on Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Redhead Ember

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   12 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 33 EmptySat Dec 08, 2018 6:41 am

Aah, the pod-pilot. Yun

Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   12 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 33 EmptySat Dec 08, 2018 8:11 pm

"Neutral" is an understandable reaction, G0lden. Wink This elf is a probably nameless Go-Back from Venka's tribe. He caught my eyes because of his characteristic look. And the two Gliders of the "Extras" calendar are nameless, too - the dressmakers bringing Cutter's Blue Mountain duds.
*LOL* my first thought was "Who the f*** is Rachel?" ... the blessings of autocorrect. XD Second thought made me realize how much Mardu looked like Kahvi in this panel. It's Mardu with Rayek ... at this time she was a nameless extra. And Yun was finally a clear view. Yun Yun with the Palace ...

... and in the pod ^^ - just as you've pointed out, Redhead! I see you like this nameless Go-Back too. Smile

You are welcome, Evie. Smile Love to see you as baublehead again. ^^ I'm glad the calendars are enjoyable despite the difficult condition. Well - the pictures of the "Extras" calendar are clickable and will lead you to the comic pages on digital Elfquest. About the recent one ... let's see:
- Shuna, Daboi (one of Khorbasi's rescuees) and Shenshen, Cutter with Loper
- female Troll guard, a Rootless One, Kaitek (Brace) spirit, nameless Go-Back
- Yun, Orlgan and Molli (two other resuees of Khorbasi) ... I hope it helps. Smile

12 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 33 2013_b10 WolfMoonSky's choice

He's one of the rebels against the Djun ... the first who supported Shuna. I've tried something new with him - showing multiple views. And a friend is in the mix, too.

Last edited by Embala on Thu Dec 12, 2019 6:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   12 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 33 EmptySat Dec 08, 2018 8:30 pm

On a new collage too!

Two young humans and a Glider bird.

Redhead Ember

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   12 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 33 EmptySun Dec 09, 2018 5:22 am

Hmm... is the Sunday theme-within-a-theme various ships? (as in, shipping two - or more - people together. Nothing to do with maritime transportation.)

Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   12 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 33 EmptySun Dec 09, 2018 6:52 am

Shocked Your question is both annoying and enlightening, Redhead.

I had forgotten that the holiday windows used to follow a 'theme-in theme' for years! Embarassed This IS annoying. Now I understand why some of my choices rang wrong from the beginning.

But you've presented the solution the same instant my sloppiness became obvious. Like With few changes I can make it follow the "Various Shippings" topic now. Very Happy ... at least in a wide range. Even can incorporate a fun fact I've noticed but could not make fit before. ^^

Thank you, thoughtful Chieftess Ember - you were a big help! *bows*

P.S.: *still chuckling on your "nothing to do with maritime transportation clearification* Made my morning!

Last edited by Embala on Thu Dec 12, 2019 6:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Redhead Ember

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   12 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 33 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2018 5:03 am

Aah… Windkin about to make an... interesting discovery.

Back to top Go down
G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   12 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 33 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2018 10:47 am

Wind in and a Goback.

Beryl

Beryl

Aries Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   12 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 33 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2018 10:57 am

Thanbk youi as allways Embala, for the wonderful Elfquest chritsmas spirit you share with all of us Hug Hug santa
I have not read all of final quest yet, but I still find the baubles top be very beautiful.

wolfmoonsky

wolfmoonsky

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   12 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 33 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2018 1:22 pm

Of course, that was Skywise! I knew that! Why did I say Cutter?! XD

I love all of the new baubles, but I really love the baubles of Yun and Windkin! Yun I love the images you used, they are perfect!

It's nice to see the Advent Calendar 2013 again! Still loving all of those baubles!!

Embala wrote:

12 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 33 2013_b10 WolfMoonSky's choice

He's one of the rebels against the Djun ... the first who supported Shuna. I've tried something new with him - showing multiple views. And a friend is in the mix, too.

I love it! Thank you so much! Hug
I remember both of them! It's too bad that neither of them was given a name. I love the one with the big leaf in it. That's really creative! I'm happy to see his friend in the middle. Great images you used of them!
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   12 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 33 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2018 8:26 pm

You are right, G0lden - these 'multiple views' ornaments are almost a story telling collage ... from the guy's first thoughts about resistance to fight to triumph.
The young humans from 2nd Advent are Molli anf Urlgan. You'll know them as nameless kids from FQ Prologue. Molli was the one who carried badly burned Tingeh - your 'Mercy' - out of battle and fire.
I see you had no problem with the nameless Go-Back and Windkin - unlike autocorrect. ^^ This system must be trained for EQ names!

As long as you find an ... interesting discovery every day my work is done, Redhead Ember

You're lurking... and surface to comment! Hug I'm glad you've joined the baubleheads and find joy and Christmas spirit in this calendar, dear Beryl. Have a peaceful Advent time.

*chuckles* Sneaky Skywise has puzzled you, Wolfie. XD I've tried to find lively drawings for Yun and Windkin - an 'action scene' caught in movement. I'm glad it shows. Very Happy And you give love to my nameless extras, too. It's their time to shine again. Very Happy
Your rebel was fun to make. He need not stay nameless, Wolfie. You can name him ... last not least you made him your brave heart.

12 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 33 2013_r10 PCoquelin's choice

The rebel against Voll's way was not his very first choice. It was partly my preference ... He caught my eyes, too. This guy is really strongheaded - unwilling to be banned in a bauble as he objected to be caged in Blue Mountain. ^^
According to the "Who's Who" on elfquest.com he turned out to be Yurek - now I'm no longer surprised!

Last edited by Embala on Thu Dec 12, 2019 6:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   12 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 33 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2018 11:28 pm

Well today's look like a human, possibly the thief.

The there is Nightfall!

Redhead Ember

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   12 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 33 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 8:05 am

It's Angrif. Clue; everything's from Final Quest.
And, not looking too good there, huh, Angrif? Shouldn't have attacked the Wolfriders (and Longriders), stuff like that might end you up getting your cock turned into mince meat.
Krim Grin
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   12 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 33 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 3:31 pm

Wrong. Right... not exactly. As much as I savor your comment about Angrif and his ... bad  Krim Grin  karma, Redhead, I must tell you're far away from truth this time.
Human for sure, in bad condition and a stressful situation ... from FQ of course. Final Quest finals means all the pictures (in the calendar at least) will be chosen from chapter 4 - and this one is a good guy. ^^ Want to guess one more time? Ember

Spoiler alert ahead ^^
Understandable assumption, G0lden. I can see the resemblance, especially on this small scale and blue in blue. This guy is a good one, working slave of the warmen - and the great-grandson of the Woodcutter. You've probably not read far enough through FQ to meet him.
The bandana and monochrome look mislead you, too. This guy is one of Dart's Jackwolfriders, another nameless extra. Admittedly I can almost see Nightfall's locks when looking at the star bauble. ^^
I'll promise that your personal "extra" will be well visible! *still planning and hunting baubles*

Last edited by Embala on Thu Dec 12, 2019 6:45 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Redhead Ember

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   12 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 33 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 5:25 pm

Padki's grandson?
(and Yun had nothing to do with Angrif's wounding)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   12 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 33 Empty

Back to top Go down

Waiting for Christmas
Page 33 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next