Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Waiting for Christmas

Go down 
+23
Evil Evie
Shadowpath
wolfmoonsky
G0lden
Redhead Ember
LurkingCat
PCoquelin
Davrille
Tynami
Kindredsoul
Stormcatcher
Startear
Cloudbuck
faeriegirl
Leanan
Beryl
TrollHammer
Cleopatra
Wiseshaman
Nibblet
Lunakat
Tenderfoot
Twopaw
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

4 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   4 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 40 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2019 2:19 am

Some new pretties.

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   4 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 40 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2019 3:45 am

Beloved Dead & Law and Chaos ... 4 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 40 There_10 The child is the link!

... and don't miss Kat's Pixel Advent santa ... it's a treat! rendeer

I'll do my best that you will find some every day, G0lden. Today's star is Fairshell, another Wavedancer and Moonmirror's mother.
And the L&C lady is Yishana, a "warrior princess" with one or two Kahvi traits. You'll see. ^^

wolfmoonsky

wolfmoonsky

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   4 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 40 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2019 10:18 am

Bearclaw and Joyleaf! Bearclaw Joyleaf I love that Bearclaw's bauble is farther away from Joyleaf. As is he's looking at her from far way!
I forgot what the white haired one was called, but it's a very nice star shaped bauble!

And I see Treestump has joined the Law and chaos theme! What's the name of the one next to him? I also love the other red bauble! It almost looks like there's a background in it.

Tanner, Goodtree and Timmain! I love them all, Kat! I'm curious about who will be next!
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   4 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 40 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2019 7:55 pm

You love the chief couple, Wolfie Hungry Wolf that's obvious! I like how they turned out - the colors fit them well.
The silverhaired girl is Fairshell, Moommirror's mother. I've put Fairshell and her mate Drift in corresponding stars - a reminiscence of sea stars.
When I saw Moonglum, Elric's human friend, the ressemblance with Treestump was striking ... took a while to find out why. For me it's the broad mouth, his loyality and the way to smile.

Mantricker was impatient, Kat! Very Happy He showed up hours ago. Proud and tricky, handsome in teal duds and complete with chief's lock and fur collar. Even the fur trims on the boots show! *claps*

G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   4 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 40 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2019 12:08 am

Love the new pretties

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   4 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 40 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2019 3:01 am

hey, cute , it`s Vaya. It was so sad, to see her only for a short time. I would have liked to see her and Venka together. But it seems, that she had to die to make place for Venka.

wolfmoonsky

wolfmoonsky

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   4 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 40 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2019 8:17 am

Sweet Vaya! I love the image you used of her and that you used the red color on her bauble... looks like there's blood on her face!

I love the new green colored Law and Chaos bauble! I really love this green color and it reallly fits with the image!

The new pixel of Mantricker became my new favorite, Kat! Really love this one!
Back to top Go down
Redhead Ember

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   4 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 40 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2019 10:17 am

Is that Mantricker dressed up as Robin Hood?

Come play the Who Am I game! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   4 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 40 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2019 6:48 pm

4 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 40 2009-410 Dance!

Faithful G0lden sunny *hugs and kisses*  Thanks for the love for EQ and the calendars.

Poor Vaya was created to die. :/ She was made likable and close to Pike (and Kahvi's daugher) to make us feel the blood toll and loss in the battle for the Palace. I know it ... nevertheless I wish she would have lived. It's good to know that she is still loved, Yeee.

More love for Vaya I love you ... I've chosen the battle scene for her, Wolfie. Red was a must-do for her bauble ... and yes, this is blood.
Wendy Pini loved to play with colors in L&C ... I love to use the colorful ones. alien Gives opportunities for new effects.

Dressed up as Robin Hood? Suspect Not as I see it, Red! On the other side scratch  ... Mantricker can be considered one of the merry men. ^^

Last edited by Embala on Thu Dec 12, 2019 8:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   4 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 40 EmptyWed Dec 11, 2019 2:42 am

New pretties, including Vaya and Lord Voll

Redhead Ember

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   4 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 40 EmptyWed Dec 11, 2019 4:49 am

Embala wrote:
Dressed up as Robin Hood? Not as I see it, Red! On the other side ... Mantricker can be considered one of the merry men. ^^

Dunno why, I just got some Robin Hood vipe there…

Come play the Who Am I game! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
wolfmoonsky

wolfmoonsky

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   4 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 40 EmptyWed Dec 11, 2019 8:19 am

Beautiful bauble of Lord Voll! I love his background!

Such a cute bauble in the law and chaos one! I can't tell what creature it is..
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   4 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 40 EmptyWed Dec 11, 2019 5:29 pm

Those old baubles have a nostalgic charm for me, G0lden. sunny The taste of exitement and joy, memories of creative interaction with packmates, the unconditional love for EQ ...

No problem, Redhead Ember ... fits well with the other associations the chiefs sprites evoked so far. ^^

I love how Voll's bauble turned out. Festive and colorful ... and he looks so strong and cheerful! It's just coincidence that the L&C motive is a falcon, Wolfie. Not exactly Tenspan but strangely fitting!

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   4 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 40 EmptyWed Dec 11, 2019 5:41 pm

Ok, now we have Mantricker in the Robin Hood -cast , he is one of the merry men and one of the greatest archers  around Robin Strongbow as is nearly sung in this song: the music for their TV-series-show again, like in my sketchbook-thread:

Back to top Go down
Stormcatcher

Stormcatcher

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   4 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 40 EmptyWed Dec 11, 2019 6:15 pm

@ Em, after I had given you L&C I sometimes wondered whether it was such a good idea to part with the book. Now I realise it was one of my best ideas... Very Happy

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   4 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 40 EmptyWed Dec 11, 2019 6:18 pm

That's funny, Yeee! Fishy

Awww... *hugs* Thanks again for this gift, Storm. I love you Owlish I've lots of fun with it!

Attention! Don't worry if the Advent thread will be locked somewhen soon. It’s okay and a regular part of the forum functions!
When this thread will reach "page 41 it will be "split up" by the system.
While this thread is locked a new “Waiting for Christmas” thread will be created automatically. The calendar 2019 will be reposted and continued in this NEW THREAD!

-------

https://fathertreeholt.forumotion.com/viewtopic.php?t=1054

Last edited by Embala on Wed Dec 11, 2019 6:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   4 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

Waiting for Christmas
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40