Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How do you feel?

Go down 
+32
LurkingCat
jaRf
Sorandril [BANNED]
Nibblet
Leanan
Yeee
Zadzi
Prayer
G0lden
Vaeri
Embala
Tynami
Sifra
Kindredsoul
Stormcatcher
Elwing
PCoquelin
Kojiyumi
faeriegirl
wolfmoonsky
Redhead Ember
Kir, the last Go-Back
Startear
Beryl
Lunakat
Rainflower
Miss Gillespie
Shadowpath
Antonia
Evil Evie
Trollbabe
IceTooth
36 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

innerfurry - How do you feel? Empty
PostSubject: How do you feel?   innerfurry - How do you feel? EmptySat Sep 09, 2017 6:46 pm

I love you

IceTooth

IceTooth

Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   innerfurry - How do you feel? EmptyMon Sep 11, 2017 2:40 pm

Happy...tired...in love...life is pretty good. I love you Hug I love you
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   innerfurry - How do you feel? EmptyMon Sep 11, 2017 3:01 pm

*feeling happy for you, Icetooth* Very Happy Good luck!

Trollbabe

Trollbabe

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   innerfurry - How do you feel? EmptyMon Sep 11, 2017 5:45 pm

Sad and angry, to think what people will still do to what's left of the wild, and the people who live in it.

http://www.sbs.com.au/news/article/2017/09/11/brazil-investigating-report-10-members-amazonian-tribe-killed-gold-miners

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/09/10/world/americas/brazil-amazon-tribe-killings.html?mcubz=3

Evil Evie

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   innerfurry - How do you feel? EmptyTue Sep 12, 2017 10:46 am

I feel like I can finally relax a bit. I'm caught up and a bit ahead on my class work and I finally feel comfortable with the lyrics and dance steps for the play. In other words I have time for here again!

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   innerfurry - How do you feel? EmptyTue Sep 12, 2017 1:48 pm

Welcome cheers back, Evie! Success is good. Time to relax is good!

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   innerfurry - How do you feel? EmptyTue Sep 12, 2017 4:42 pm

I'm happy that Stormcatcher is not in the box tonight. Wink

Means that things worked out and Storm is on her stormy island sunny Owlish Very Happy
... enjoying vacations!

Antonia

Antonia

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   innerfurry - How do you feel? EmptyWed Sep 13, 2017 2:00 am

Hello hello Smile well I'm feeling sore. I had to have emergency surgery last night to remove my gall bladder. So I've been resting all day.
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   innerfurry - How do you feel? EmptyWed Sep 13, 2017 1:45 pm

Be well soon. Tonia! *hugs carefully* All good wishes for a fast recovery.

Shadowpath

Shadowpath

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   innerfurry - How do you feel? EmptyWed Sep 13, 2017 4:09 pm

Very annoyed.
Ok it's more like very angry.

Miss Gillespie

Miss Gillespie

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   innerfurry - How do you feel? EmptyMon Sep 18, 2017 10:09 am

Cold and unfeeling. There are some people in my life, who mattered to me once, but for various reasons not any more. Now interaction with them is like white noise. I'm so detached, the most interesting thing for me is to observe my own detachment, from a third point of view.

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   innerfurry - How do you feel? EmptyTue Sep 19, 2017 1:12 pm

Why, what's the matter, Shadowpath?

That was a deep reflection, Gillespie

Hungry, but with little appetite. I hav to eat some leftovers, and I don't want them!!! But I payed for the sause, I have to finish it!!! Mad
Back to top Go down
Evil Evie

Evil Evie

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   innerfurry - How do you feel? EmptyThu Oct 19, 2017 9:41 pm

I think I'm having an anxiety attack

Miss Gillespie

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   innerfurry - How do you feel? EmptySat Oct 21, 2017 2:08 am

I hope you're better Evie! Hopefully it's just a passing moment

There is one guy, who sometimes calls me by the name of the mother of his child, they have an extremely unhealthy and troubled relationship (and yes, I did have a rocky relationship with him as well; he almost killed himself when I ended it). Another guy calls me repeatedly by the pet-name of his ex.

Apparently, I read up on this, misnaming happens, because the "misnamer" groups people mentally into groups. Your mother calls you by your sibling's name, because she loves you both* and you both are in the "beloved children group". Friends misname, because they are addressing people from the mental "dear friends group"

Now I'm wondering about my significance to the second guy and about the the supposed 'we are good now'-relationship with the first one.

*or at least has the same kind of feelings for you

Lunakat

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   innerfurry - How do you feel? EmptySat Oct 21, 2017 7:54 am

I once called a guy I was hooking up with by the name of my ex girlfriend. It wasn't that I confused the two of them or that I was thinking of her, or that he reminded me of her in any way. But just that I was so used to saying her name in the context of dating someone-- it was almost an autopilot thing.

I covered for it though. He stopped and turned and was like "what?"
And I said "what?"
And he said "what?"
And I said "what?"

And so on until we just stopped doing that abruptly and got on with our day. This actually happened.

Miss Gillespie

Miss Gillespie

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   innerfurry - How do you feel? EmptySat Oct 21, 2017 11:49 am

That's actually quite interesting. You misnamed him, even though your ex had another gender.

If that theory from the article is right, your subconscious is also very inclusive (as in not differentiating between genders of lovers Smile

Sifra

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   innerfurry - How do you feel? EmptySat Oct 21, 2017 5:51 pm

I wish I felt anything about the preview of the new FQ issue, but frankly I don't care. I'll read untill it's over though because Elfquest meant a lot to me in the past and I'm just that stubborn. Razz

I am excited about my own story, though. I'm working on a comic about my own characters and when I started out I was not very good. I had not drawn anything seriously for years. Then I started creating the Elfquest fancomic about Strongbow and Dart and I discovered I still liked making comics. I had not expected to feel that way ever again. So when my fancomic ideas were up, I started working on another project, one featuring my own characters. I figured once I'd have a story to work on, I'd be motivated to keep drawing and to keep improving myself. Now I'm seeing progress and it's a lot of fun so I'm happy about that. bounce

Beryl

Aries Monkey

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   innerfurry - How do you feel? EmptySun Oct 22, 2017 7:19 am

I am sorry to hear you had an anxiety attac EvilEvie, how are you doing now?

I get why you wonder about the misnaming Gillespie
My mom does that kind of think alot, sometimes she calls me 3 different names before she actually gets it right, and I feel weird about it even though she calls me names of other beloved family members.

I know what you mean Sifra, I have only read a handfull of FQ issues because I dont realy feel much about it. I will read the rest eventually, since I am curious about the story, but I don't feel as excited as I thought I would.
It sounds like you get alot out of working on your own story, keep the creativity flowing Very Happy

I feel happy, sad, afraid, exited, angry and content. Neutral this is exhausting.

Evil Evie

Evil Evie

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   innerfurry - How do you feel? EmptySun Oct 22, 2017 10:06 am

I am much better, but it was nerve racking to have it happen so suddenly and for no apparent reason. I haven't had one in years.

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   innerfurry - How do you feel? EmptyWed Oct 25, 2017 2:38 am

Good to read you feel better again, Evie. cathat Take care and stay well.

Your own comic with your own chars - that's a great project, Sifra. I'm so happy you found back  to this hobby and motivation to go on! Very Happy Best of luck!

Have a good rest, Beryl. *tight hug*

I feel stressed and content, exhausted and satisfied, worried and hopeful, anxious and happy ... for now all those feeling are "on the good and necessary" side. I need them.

Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   innerfurry - How do you feel? EmptyMon Oct 30, 2017 3:52 pm

I know that can't be fun, Gillespie. I once had my teacher calling me a similar name to mine, it was all just a mistake, but I remember the whole class called me that name half a year just to bother me. Not fun at all

I feel a bit ugh because of a leftover cold I've just gotten rid of. Can't believe how sick I was this time, shouldn't have been at work last week, and I ended up being overtime at friday. I got creds for that though.
Back to top Go down
G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   innerfurry - How do you feel? EmptyTue Oct 31, 2017 12:23 am

Yuck, is all I can say. Let's just say I felt find on the way to work and ended up turning around and going back home.

Let's just say I didn't make it to the ladies room in time.

Thankfully my mom was home and was able to get me from work.

Sifra

Sifra

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   innerfurry - How do you feel? EmptyThu Nov 09, 2017 1:37 pm

I feel very confused over a doctor who's supposed to help me, but I don't think he gets it at all and I tried telling him and he just came up with a big book that said he was right. And now I don't think I want to go back there. He makes me feel worse instead of better! Sad I don't know what to do and I have no idea what will happen if I tell him I'm not coming back. This really sucks. I don't have the energy for stupid Evil or Very Mad stuff like this.

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   innerfurry - How do you feel? EmptyThu Nov 09, 2017 3:22 pm

All good wishes for a good decision, Sifra. *hugs* And for the right doctor and fitting treatment *crossing fingers* Be better soon.

Sifra

Sifra

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   innerfurry - How do you feel? EmptyThu Nov 09, 2017 3:24 pm

Thank you! I love you

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   innerfurry - How do you feel? Empty

Back to top Go down

How do you feel?
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next