Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tynami's New Elf Creation

Go down 
+2
Embala
Tynami
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

8 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tynami's New Elf Creation   8 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 18, 2021 9:29 am

Embala wrote:
Hmmmm ... fun fact about Ainoa:  she's a shapechanger and sometimes runs arond as a wolf. So if you want to add wolf ears or a teil to Ailyn - it would be justified! ^^

EEK! I'd love that idea!! Will add...

8 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 7 Ailyn-11

@Embala I think about the only thing you may have missed is this...
8 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 7 Kat-s246

*crawls back into bed...*

https://linktr.ee/lisabit
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Tynami's New Elf Creation   8 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 18, 2021 3:57 pm

*chuckles* Love her this way! Hungry Wolf ... and it's defining! Ailyn will be a bit hard to doll - but easily to recognize!

(... I'm adicted to furry ears recently ^^)

Awesome micro of Darkshade, Kat! He's officially alive now ... bounce

Be well soon, Kat. cathat

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Tynami's New Elf Creation   8 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 18, 2021 4:10 pm

Embala wrote:
Awesome micro of Darkshade, Kat! He's officially alive now ... bounce

Is he Darkshade or Blackshade?

You may get a kick out of these... the sheets are huge so I hope you'll be able to see them.

Tynami - LINK HERE

Change - CLICK HERE

I'm also working on updating one for Kat, but it's taking time since she's in so many worlds.

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Tynami's New Elf Creation   8 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 18, 2021 5:36 pm

"EEK! I just LOVE Aneret! Does her name mean anything?"
Thanx, Tynami, it is just an anagram of my second forename Renate. It sounds terrible but at least it is good for anagrams, lol.

"She is gonna be so much fun to draw!"
Yes, but the harpy-elves are also much more work to draw than "ground-elves" and mer-elves. What did I get myself into?
Well, today it is no harpy -elf but at least I have the promised elfization of the Cave Club doll Rockelle here.
8 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 7 Scan_210
She might be a cat elf if you like to have her. Ok, her dress is more snakeskin than feline ...

"Very glad I still had a bunch of Rayhan saved from when the snake elves started. I really do like her design Very Happy Always love recognition stories."
YAY! THANX a lot that Rayhan snake may be in the snake tribe! I love you cheers
Most of the time I try to avoid recognition when my elves have children. Simply because the Pinis said it rarely happens and when it does, someone very special has to come out of it. It's a bit difficult to constantly invent super talented elves, some have to be able to stay a little more "normal".

Aneret, for example, like Yeee, could naturally get her chicks without relying on recognition because she has animal ancestors and the biology for that.
On the other hand, her chick Soaron is about to be special. So actually he would be a case for recognition reproduction. It would also be a little difficult to get Rayek voluntarily to get involved with a bird beast. That would go very against his taste. So there are arguments for and against recognition.
Yes, and then there's the question of how Finch (your boy from Rayek) came into being. Was that recognition?

Only with Rayhan snake and Tanator did I find it kind of cute, how they are attacked by it and then both pretend to the others that nothing special is happening. Laughing

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Tynami's New Elf Creation   8 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2021 8:47 pm

Ooooch... the link for Change does not work :/ ... "token expired" Suspect
I LOVE the Tynami plate, Kat! Like
All the variations made with dollmakers, 3D-art and drawn by different artists ... and Tybala is among them! Very Happy
The nostalgic micros - illustrating her design development, her family and alls the many faces in "other worlds" - even as a cutsie pony. I love you An elvolution of her own ^^ ... in my mind the 2009/2010 version sticks. Must have been then when I got most active in the dolling fun.
A huge part about her pony life ... and obviously Sailor Tsunami is a thing, too. ^^
Maybe I understand all this much better than you think, Kat. In a way the char you know as "Embala" was similar to your Tynami for many many years.

Quote :
Is he Darkshade or Blackshade?
Had to look it up myself - it's Blackshade.

I see your artwork, Yeee ... and I enjoy old friends as well as new creations. Very Happy Rockelle is pure fun - she makes me chuckle each time I look at her. And reminds me of Pippi Langstrumpf - cannot tell why. They have not exactly much in common. The cats motive frame is telling where she wants to go ^^ ... tho in this case she would be Rockatte! ^^ I definitely remember the portrait of her "little sister" Catalyn - cute sulky little brat!
Lanky young Littlemoon expresses the fun of Harpy life ... and maybe some cruelty. At least a certain cruel joy to pester Soaron. XD Those feathery feet are great for her. Vaeri's char seems to stand for the opposite - she's as lovely as a Harpy can be. Smile
Aneret turned out gorgeous ... almost to realistic. I seriously consider her to be a self-portrait - with wings and feathers. ^^
Soaron is a showman, isn't he? ^^ Guess the big guy doesn't need loudspeakers. XD
Harpy Elves with ceremonial antlers, horns and bizarr musical instruments must be a terrifying sight for Humans O.O ... and a terrifying sound!

I'll come back for more ... bedtime is long overdue.
Have a restful time and be well soon, Kat.

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Tynami's New Elf Creation   8 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2021 9:21 pm

>Yes, but the harpy-elves are also much more work to draw than "ground-elves" and mer-elves. What did I get myself into?

At least they're mostly easy to do on Hero Forge... making them as sprites are a bit harder and I dare not try to make micros or dolls of them yet. Though I could probably use some of Whitelighters wings if I need to.

>Cave Club doll Rockelle. She might be a cat elf if you like to have her. Ok, her dress is more snakeskin than feline ...

Rockelle kind of reminds me of Feral... maybe a first born that's still alive... with the feathers and snake skin and what looks like crystals in her hair she has a glider feeling.

>Yes, and then there's the question of how Finch (your boy from Rayek) came into being. Was that recognition?

No recognition, his mother was human.

>Ooooch... the link for Change does not work :/ ... "token expired" Suspect

ACK! How about this? Let's try Change's link again, click here Smile and if that doesn't work here is the actual stash link.

Here's the folder link that has a lot of different plates, but most are out of date.... I'm so behind. CLICK HERE

>An elvolution of her own ^^ ... in my mind the 2009/2010 version sticks. Must have been then when I got most active in the dolling fun.

That's usually the version I make too... the newest version the bottom of her suit is now smooth, but she's always got that torn look in my head. When I originally made Tynami I literally made her in what I was wearing. I had on a red one shoulder tank top and still had on my bikini bottom from playing in the sprinkler outside. My hair at the time was just like that, very long and slightly wavy and red from the sun. My hair is funny cause it goes red in the summer and darker in the winter. Though right now it's more brown on top and red at the bottom, looks strange, lol.

>A huge part about her pony life ... and obviously Sailor Tsunami is a thing, too. ^^

Her pony has a bit more development. She works at an aquarium Very Happy She does have sea ponies that are her best friends too Very Happy Sailor Tsunami I made on a whim, she just was too fun to make when I tried it on the doll divine (I think, or Azalea) Sailor Moon maker.

>Had to look it up myself - it's Blackshade.
Very Happy

These I don't think of my characters, but I wanted to try them anyway Very Happy
8 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 7 Embala11Guess who Smile I had to look up her colors, but wanted to put a little flare on her Smile

8 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 7 Yeee-p108 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 7 Yeee-p128 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 7 Yeee-p11Some attempts at another dear friend Smile If you have a specific pony idea I'll try the colors, but the hair I can't do anything with on the maker. There are a ton of types though, pegasus, seapony, merpony, unicorn, earth pony and kirin.

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Tynami's New Elf Creation   8 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2021 11:18 am

Slowly getting the new elves uploaded to Toyhouse, they should be visible HERE. They'll stay in this first folder until I make minis of them.

As of this post there are only 5 up so far and 10 left to go, not including the description only elves that had no visuals yet. I think there are 4 of those if I remember right... I'll wait on them for now.

EDIT: All I have left are Rayhan and Soaron... sooo tired, so they'll be later today. I will edit this post then they're up. There are 14 new elves posted now. Please let me know if any of them are missing images.

EDIT: They're all up, I didn't post of the Hero Forge poses I had of Soaron, but everything else should be there. Again, please let me know if I missed any pics of these elves.

Last edited by Tynami on Tue Jul 20, 2021 3:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Tynami's New Elf Creation   8 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2021 12:47 pm

Thanx , Embala Very Happy
"The cats motive frame is telling where she wants to go ^^ ... tho in this case she would be Rockatte! ^^"
Lol, Rockatte, ok by me, she is just a fun picture the same as this here: "Roaralei" another elfizised Cave Club (catelf) doll.  lol!
8 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 7 Scan_211
the original:
8 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 7 Roaral10

"Aneret turned out gorgeous ... almost to realistic. I seriously consider her to be a self-portrait - with wings and feathers. ^^"
Yup she is, and you still know most of the pics.   Smile

"Soaron is a showman, isn't he? ^^ Guess the big guy doesn't need loudspeakers. XD"
yes! of course , he is special! What a Face  I love you

"Rockelle kind of reminds me of Feral... maybe a first born that's still alive... with the feathers and snake skin and what looks like crystals in her hair she has a glider feeling."
Oh my, I thought she looks like a teenager  Laughing  but ok, do what you want with her and with Roaralei, Tynami.

later more...must fetch Moonlight!

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Tynami's New Elf Creation   8 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2021 4:45 pm

Oh my, you have put my elves into your Toyhouse list, JOY! cheers And you have put even more pictures of them there.
But hey, please replace that ludicrous drunken Hareesh picture with this here, This is his perfect face with or without that Aviator hat.
8 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 7 Harpye10
Oh, I see, I have to erase the text first. Then wait until i did it.
The brothers are perfect, the younger one looks like a gray-eyed Rayek (yes again, of course, lol) and the older one is a shabby, ragged guy with a hoarse voice.

"Harpy Elves with ceremonial antlers, horns and bizarr musical instruments must be a terrifying sight for Humans O.O ... and a terrifying sound!"
..and surely for all more "civilized" elves too lol!

Finch:
"No recognition, his mother was human."
of course, I forgot, that there is no recognition with humans. my error. Oh great, then it is possible that Rayek can still recognize in your AU. Then I reserve this option for Aneret or Rayhan's mother.

My unnamed sis of Soaron must get a name now...it could be Flyhigh, since her brothers name is Soaron...

I have made new Hero Forge pictures of Soaron , he will get some new additions from HF-a makeover Very Happy (will show days later, when I have finished my grabbag picture) , so you do not need to put any HF-Soaron pics on toyhouse.

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Tynami's New Elf Creation   8 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2021 5:01 pm

Lovely pony in blue-green hues ... can be Catbala. ^^ Or Merbala. Or Embala. I see Merbala - as a true pony of the sea ... but she would have a mertail, right? Thank you for Empony, Kat! *hugs and kisses* bounce
Looking at the other one screamed "Nightsea!?" in my mind. Nightsea in reversed colors - but this would not go well with the brown skin. Nightsea was always pale. Now it's @Yeee who wears black and blue ... and a mertail. Very Happy

Your Change plate looks great. I Love Change in the style ElfTanner has drawn ... my mermaid Change proves. ^^ I'm so ptoud you've cosen my doll for her mertail self! Very Happy She awesome as Na'vi and has a very special High One style. And then there is Chaniah I love you
Another detailed timeline and family development displayed with micros ... ending with the special changes. ^^
And last not least she joined the herd of ponies. Very Happy

No need to rename Rockelle, Yeee. I just like to share my associations. Roaralei turned out amazing Like ... I love her rakish expression and stalking move! Definitely a catkin with this headpiece. ^^
btw: It was a pleasant reencounter with my adult triplet and your inventive first take on the two boys. XD

I can see your association of ancient firstborn and Palace shards for Rockelle, Kat. It can be a youth portrait of her, Yeee - this way she still is a teenager. ^^

*comp is acting up - better I post this before I'll loose it*

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Tynami's New Elf Creation   8 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2021 5:51 pm

Heh heh, thanx, Em!

hey what? The first Sea Pony was Yeee? Oh, sorry I didn`t get it. NICE! Thanx a lot Tynami Very Happy , I am not that good in recognizing my own pals made by others especially when they turn into a horse/pony, LOL. And thanx to you to Embala for kicking me because of my blindness.
May I ask, who the other 2 merponys are? Smile

"I can see your association of ancient firstborn and Palace shards for Rockelle, Kat. It can be a youth portrait of her, Yeee - this way she still is a teenager. ^^"
Yup, ok, do what you want with her and Roaralei. Smile

Wow, Tynami, you packed a lot of pictures in Toyhouse, that must have been an incredible amount of work! I just took a closer look at it.

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Tynami's New Elf Creation   8 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2021 8:46 pm

Tynami wrote:
After posting these the blood triplets in the Storm Holt made me think they belonged to another tribe... but what? Would there be a tribe that is deeper in the planet than the trolls?
You know what you are doing there, Kat? pale  You're really talking about another tribe? Twisted Evil Well, let's see ...

8 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 7 12457567_Aav8 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 7 12457571_89D8 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 7 12457569_dhY
... Elves with bluish-pale skin and bluish-dark hair who like to wear red ... affinity with water ... dwelling really deep in the planet ...
What if you've discovered The Hiders of Crystal Hollow ?

Follow the link and/or google Naica crystal cave for more pictures ... isn't this a magical otherworldly "elfin" place? Imagine the selenite crystals are remnants of the crashed Palace, piercing deep into the surface and forming a survival sphere in the underground. The environment is hot. Most parts are flooded. No "normal" mourishment. They survived only because of the influence of the crystals and their magic.

I have an imagination of their High Ones - surviving Firstcomers who have a water-adjusted conehead shape with big axolotl-like branchiae at the neck and a dislike of clothes. Due to the limited place they would stagnate just like the Gliders in Blue Mountain once their numbers reach the limit. But recognitons and child birth happens "in waves" if their numbers must be refilled fast because natural catastrophies occationally decimate their population.

Casually single Hiders and Storm Holt Elves met (recognition included) so there's some "blood exchange" between the tribes though they don't actually know about each other. The Hiders live to their name! Seabreeze and Lau may have inherited Hider genes from some ancestors. Watershy looks like one of them, too. ^^

Redtide, Seasting and Shadowblood are true Hiders. Sort out by yourself where they live right now. ^^

Now you have another tribe, Kat - in case you really want the trouble. XD

Last edited by Embala on Thu Jul 22, 2021 7:43 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Tynami's New Elf Creation   8 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2021 5:05 pm

A few days behind... let me take a look. I started reading earlier and already changed the Hareesh icon before I read the rest of the post. So no worries on the icon, unless you've already done it... I just did a quick cleanup.

Now that I've seen the Cave Club dolls I don't think they'd fit in, including sweet little Catalyn. It would be like me having Monster High or Ever After High characters in the elf world... doesn't work. Though I do love the idea of a blond cat elf cub, so once she gets a bit of a redesign Catalyn is still welcome. As much as I'd love them, I don't think Rockelle or Roaralei would fit too well.

I hate not having access to dollmakers. Y8 is still not loading right for me... will probably reinstall it.

The Cave Club girls do look amazing though, I just love them as elves!!

When I posted Hareesh, I almost posted some of Sherah with him, not realizing he was a different elf from Shaheer or Hareesh. All three of them are really funny and I love their designs!!

Getting a Loki vibe from your version of Haken, his babies end up like monsters.

Welcome Flyhigh!! (name added)

Tynami wrote:
8 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 7 Embala11Guess who Smile I had to look up her colors, but wanted to put a little flare on her Smile

8 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 7 Yeee-p108 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 7 Yeee-p128 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 7 Yeee-p11Some attempts at another dear friend Smile If you have a specific pony idea I'll try the colors, but the hair I can't do anything with on the maker. There are a ton of types though, pegasus, seapony, merpony, unicorn, earth pony and kirin.

The first pony is the Embala version I made a while ago... here's her other versions. I couldn't find her exact colors when I did the image, but I think I got close. Empony Very Happy I LOVE that name!
8 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 7 Downl1478 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 7 Webp_n108 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 7 Kat-mm11

The other three are all versions of Yeee. I was experimenting with looks and couldn't decide which one I liked. 

This one is what I had for Nightsea (plus Firesong and Griz). Now that I dug out the looks I see why you thought it was her.
8 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 7 Downl1508 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 7 Downl1488 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 7 Downl149

The top Change image on the big sheet was drawn by Eregyrn, the one ElfTanner did was THIS ONE.

Toyhouse wasn't too bad to add to, it's really fun until a storm knocks the power out and I forget where I am, sigh. It really helps me remember who is who.

Embala wrote:
Tynami wrote:
After posting these the blood triplets in the Storm Holt made me think they belonged to another tribe... but what? Would there be a tribe that is deeper in the planet than the trolls?
You know what you are doing there, Kat? pale  You're really talking about another tribe? Twisted Evil Well, let's see ...

Seabreeze and Lau may have inherited Hider genes from some ancestors. Watershy looks one of them, too. ^^

Redtide, Seasting and Shadowblood are true Hiders. Sort out by yourself where they live right now. ^^

Now you have another tribe, Kat - in case you really want the trouble. XD

I must be a glutton for punishment... I already have all these elves, plus trying to add more and now there's another tribe... I didn't even know about those crystal caverns until you posted that. Too bad that right now they're closed. LOVE the name 'The Hinders of Crystal Hollow'!!! 

THAT's why I didn't put the triplets into another tribe, because of Seabreeze and Lau... though your way makes more sense... like the Fae integrating into the actual world, they blood is there but no one knows why. I think Watershy will be joining the triplets Very Happy Let's think of them as 'dark fae' Very Happy

This is so much fun! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Tynami's New Elf Creation   8 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2021 3:30 pm

"Now that I've seen the Cave Club dolls I don't think they'd fit in, including sweet little Catalyn. It would be like me having Monster High or Ever After High characters in the elf world... doesn't work. Though I do love the idea of a blond cat elf cub, so once she gets a bit of a redesign Catalyn is still welcome. As much as I'd love them, I don't think Rockelle or Roaralei would fit too well."
Yes, of course, they where just a stupid joke of me.  Laughing  And I make the redesign of Catalyn fitting with my November grab bag comic strip. The funny hat and the plushy cat will stay, kids can`t live without their beloved plushies.  What a Face

" Empony Very Happy I LOVE that name!"
Yes,the name is cool and the pony so cute!  And one is even able to walk!  Very Happy

"The other three are all versions of Yeee. I was experimenting with looks and couldn't decide which one I liked. "
Oh wow, so many Yeee ponies from first generation Ponys? Heh heh, cool and thanx a lot. I prefer the first one since Yeee has no red pattern anywhere.  

"When I posted Hareesh, I almost posted some of Sherah with him, not realizing he was a different elf from Shaheer or Hareesh. "
Ouch, that sounds like a mess of names  Razz , that must be due to the anagrams. I can't quite keep up with that.
Well, the oldest is the one with the aviator hat (Hareesh) , the middle one has a face like Rayek (lol) (Shaheer) and the youngest has the freckled tattoo on her face (Sheerah).

"Getting a Loki vibe from your version of Haken, his babies end up like monsters."
Huh? Which kids from Haken are monsters?  scratch  The Harpy nest siblings are the last breed of Ravenwing (Embalas harpy, founder of the Harpy elf tribe) and a black Eagle (elf-sized with elf blood). Ravenwings parents are Winnowill and Haken, both were playing giant eagles (surely not bigger than elf size) and lived so long in this form until they had animal amnesia (like once Timmain) and bred Ravenwing... So, ok my triplet nest-siblings are the grandchildren of Haken, if you meant them.
I had in mind to let Haken and Yeee have a special breed of mer elves, which will be changed by Haken into a mer-form, which he likes more than the typical Sea Raider shape. But no, they will be no monsters, but gorgeous beautys in high one size with koi-patterns (You remember last years picture of Koi boi?).
Soaron is Rayeks monster kid, not Hakens.

"Welcome Flyhigh!! (name added)"
Oh so quick? I don`t know, if that is her real name but ok. The names of the chicks could come from the fact that Aneret saw them as a kind of self-fulfilling prophecy (or as a prayer) and gave them to her little ones ,  hoping they don't end up as flightless ground elves (because of that wingless father,lol).
Btw. I can`t see my elves anymore on your  toyhouse . scratch

Wish you Good luck, that your Y8browser will work again.

@Embala: The cave of crystal giant is awesamtastic! What treasures are there still inside the earth? Its a Troll sauna down there. I hope the humans down there don't have to see his big bare bum.  Razz

"... Elves with bluish-pale skin and bluish-dark hair who like to wear red ... affinity with water ... dwelling really deep in the planet ...
What if you've discovered The Hiders of Crystal Hollow ?"
Great invention, the blue skin is cult, they could be deep sea elves (Yeees relatives out of the sea) ...well if they had fishtails. Laughing

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Tynami's New Elf Creation   8 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 24, 2021 12:37 am

>Oh wow, so many Yeee ponies from first generation Ponys? Heh heh, cool and thanx a lot.
>I prefer the first one since Yeee has no red pattern anywhere.  

I wasn't really sure about the red, not sure why I added it...

>Huh? Which kids from Haken are monsters?  scratch  

I was thinking possibilities, like the snakes and such. Keep getting elves mixed up Sad

>Oh so quick? I don`t know, if that is her real name but ok.

If it ever changes, please let me know Smile

>Btw. I can`t see my elves anymore on your  toyhouse . scratch

I didn't change anything... not sure what happened.

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Tynami's New Elf Creation   8 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 25, 2021 6:02 pm

"I was thinking possibilities, like the snakes and such. Keep getting elves mixed up."
Oh why the sad emoji? Everything is good! Haken can have made some Harpy chicks, if he met Ravenwing and her first offsprings later again.
Well, the 3 nestsiblings are his grandchildren and brother Shaheer looks like Haken, just with grey eyes. Very Happy
Snakes : Oh yes, I mentioned Haken as a possible ancestor for Kukulkan, now I remember. Shocked That was, what you meant? Yes might be, ha ha.

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Tynami's New Elf Creation   8 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2021 7:08 pm

Not enough energy for proper commenting but I 've found a way to do my twin sibling! Very Happy Sort of ... ^^ Did I mention that I'd like if they hook up together? Well - looks like they did!

8 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 7 Nuggle10 Nugglet and Ikahra

8 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 7 Dropro10 Droprok and Twister

Obviously they've matured quite a bit XD ... more a glimpse into the future than true portraits of the mumps (about 8 years old) and the Mountain teens (about 13 years old). Their appearance may have changed with the years - gives you the best chance to create variant looks for their kiddo/teen age, Kat.

Prayer

Prayer

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Tynami's New Elf Creation   8 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2021 4:18 am

Nugglet and Ikahra, Droprok and Twister look so cool together, Embala! I love you I would totally read a comic all about them and get to know their character and background stories.

Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Tynami's New Elf Creation   8 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2021 9:56 pm

Thanks for your interest in the twin siblings, Prayer. Very Happy
Quote :
"Twister", a Mountain Elf teen of about 15 years. He's wild, careless and boisterous. A troublemaker. And he's so fast and agile in flight that there's rumor he's a latent air shaper.
His twin sister is named Ikahra. She has listened to the old stories and Preserver "songs" of an ancient home and wants to find it. When Cirrah left to follow Guin's call she felt the pull too but something hindered her to follow. Now she's secretly training to "go out" and send her mind on a quest. She desperately needs a mentor or mind and body will loose connection sooner or later.

Droprok and Nugglet - about 7 year old Troll twins. Droprok is known for sitting around lazily wherever he can find a quite place. It's a running gag amoung the tribe that he will "end up as a stalagmite" some day. Only Grinwad noticed that this mump is not lazy but pensive and inventive.
Nugglet is a sweet pretty Troll maiden who believes in "Troll Charming" and the migical "Cave Flower". She's also the one who fiercely defends her brother if needed.

There's the idea that the unlikely twins will meet some day and team up for a Goonies-style quest.
These are the bits and pieces I've made up for them. They are suggestions for Kat's Mountain Elves (Gliders) and Trolls tribes and are meant to be kids. It's up to Kat to flesh them out.

Variant versions of the quartet:

8 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 7 Nuggle11
https://www.dolldivine.com/manga-creator-fantasy1.php
8 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 7 Dropro11
https://www.dolldivine.com/manga-creator-fantasy2.php

My first choices are closer to how I envision the kids. Hmmm ... that can be their look at the begin of their "quest" - and the new pictures show how they returned. ^^

@Kat Honestly, this maker is great for couples but not very good for nuanced choices. Feel free to try your own ideas.
Nugglet: meant to be girly, likes lively colors and jewels if she gets a chance, dreamy but always ready to stand up for friends
Droprok: quiet and seemingly lazy as a mump, pensive and intelligent, an inventor and tinkerer, can be outgoing among friends
Twister: adventurous troublemaker, curious, daring and reckless, can be haughty. Glider and air shaper. Loyal towards friends.
Ikahra: controlled and determined, possessed by the idea to find a vessel to the stars, able to "go out" in mind, NOT busty ^^

Tynami wrote:
I must be a glutton for punishment... I already have all these elves, plus trying to add more and now there's another tribe... I didn't even know about those crystal caverns until you posted that. Too bad that right now they're closed. LOVE the name 'The Hinders of Crystal Hollow'!!! 

THAT's why I didn't put the triplets into another tribe, because of Seabreeze and Lau... though your way makes more sense... like the Fae integrating into the actual world, they blood is there but no one knows why. I think Watershy will be joining the triplets 8 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 7 Icon_biggrin Let's think of them as 'dark fae' 8 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 7 Icon_biggrin

This is so much fun! 8 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 7 Icon_biggrin 8 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 7 Icon_biggrin 8 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 7 Icon_biggrin 8 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 7 Icon_biggrin
Glad you approve, Kat! I would have bet that you cannot resist this setting, Wink

Yeee wrote:
The cave of crystal giant is awesamtastic! What treasures are there still inside the earth? Its a Troll sauna down there. I hope the humans down there don't have to see his big bare bum.  8 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 7 Icon_razz
Glad I could introduce you to something new and interesting, Yeee. Troll sauna, huuu ... O.O
Skywise Wink : I've seen bare before ...

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Tynami's New Elf Creation   8 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2021 7:55 pm

LOVE the pictures of the new quartet... let's see what I can come up with... also have some names for the Tangled elves, including Tangled's actual name Very Happy Just got to find here I put that notebook, ack!! Mentally going through the 'first ones' of each tribe... some histories. Will try to refine these four a little then go from there. There are 3 other tangled elves, 2 male and 1 female, none have designs. Where did I put that notebook!! Had some more ideas written down.

EDIT:
Quartet added to Toyhouse Smile They should show now Smile Took me a bit to find all the info for them.

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Tynami's New Elf Creation   8 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 31, 2021 10:30 am

8 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 7 Captur25
Poor Droprok, his beard just wouldn't work on this maker, but I think I got close Very Happy

EDIT: Just realized I messed up his hair color.
8 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 7 Dropro10

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Tynami's New Elf Creation   8 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2021 9:23 pm

So happy you like the quartet, Kat! bounce And you've made you own "young adut" version of the kids! Like

I love that you've actually found perfect hair-dos for the girls ... and an earring for Twister! Yes - this was meant as single earring is meant to be a "trademark" for him. The gentleman/dandy look suits him. The combination with the green cape was a surprise - nice contrast! Finally discovered the other jewel ... he likes the shiny gems as much as a Troll!
Droprok has no problems with his beard ... he might have tried variations with his first fuzzy face hair. XD I'd like to have brown hair for him (preferably a muddy brown, but any brown hue a dollmaker offers will be welcome). He tries to imitate Twister's elegance in this entry. ^^ And the best: he got his googles!
Actually I should have pictures Nugglet (second version) with googles, too. She will need it to protect her eyes - very wide eyes for a Troll - from the sunlight! You've given her the practical pants and top ... really start to lioke her this way. But her young self will wear playful dresses ... would love to see her in something more girly too!
Beautiful elegant Ikahra, Kat. I think she loves this color! Yes, you got it! Very Happy

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Tynami's New Elf Creation   8 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2021 9:54 pm

Quick note, will comment later, I saw this and FREAKED OUT!! I love it so much, but it's for a game.

8 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 7 22554710

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Tynami's New Elf Creation   8 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2021 2:12 am

Looks like the Hawkbrothers, lol.
Her hands will be full of wounds and scars if she always "handle" her birdy this way. Razz

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Tynami's New Elf Creation   8 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2021 9:30 pm

That's much more Droprok - with brown hair he looks less like the chief villian. ^^

I can see the appeal of the "Hawk sister", Kat ... and how much it fits for Change/Stormbreeze. For you it must be a ision coming true!

Always so ralistic, Yeee! ^^ I prefer to believe in magic and that hawks do not hurt thair elf friends. Wink Or it is their very first encounter and Change learned fast.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tynami's New Elf Creation   8 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tynami's New Elf Creation
Page 7 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next