Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tynami's New Elf Creation

Go down 
+2
Embala
Tynami
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

8 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tynami's New Elf Creation   8 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2021 4:33 am

ok, here are the new Hero Forge designs of my harpy elves.
revised Soaron with tattoos on his face (old and new) and new addition on his chest, and a little bit bloodstained (after he threw that human and his mount from the Mountain top and after he collected the leftovers for consumption.
8 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 8 Soaron15
with his ceremony skull-hat.
8 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 8 Scree206
8 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 8 Scree207
Hareesh: the aviator hat  cannot be combined with long hair  at Hero Forge. So he got only aviator goggles here and a dog collar instead of his shoulder girdle. The guy collects nearly every garbage from human people. He has scars from brawls with other harpy elves and tattoos on his legs and torso.
8 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 8 Scree208
8 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 8 Scree209
Shaheer:
8 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 8 Shahee13
8 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 8 Shahee14
8 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 8 Scree210

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Tynami's New Elf Creation   8 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2021 11:53 am

Excellent redesigns on the harpies!! I haven't played with Hero Forge in a bit... just too tired.

https://linktr.ee/lisabit
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Tynami's New Elf Creation   8 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2021 5:58 pm

Thank you and I redisigned Soaron again, gave him some metallic shining feathers like the 3 Nestsiblings.
8 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 8 Scree211
And now , he has his scars back, together with some new at his legs.
8 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 8 Soaron17

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Tynami's New Elf Creation   8 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2021 10:07 pm

Now Soaron is a "rockstar" for sure, Yeee! ^^

I need a place to drop this before I forget them - hope you don't mind, Kat. My mind created two Humans in the midst of a hiatus Rolling Eyes ... no dollz, just a concept.

Human twins - alternative future time (not yet space age) - raised by Ahdri and Two-Edge.
Arren aka Arrowstar - male, light suntan, very paleblond waist-long hair often worn as a pony tail or loose braid and teal eyes. He prefers his modern bow (made by Two-Edge) to the hand gun he also wears. Clothing undecided - mostly black and leathers, I guess.
Alix aka Spitfire - female, pale skin with some freckles, a short fuzz of orangered hair and grreenish-turquoise eyes. Skilled with explosives as well as poisons and regulary wears a knife. Clothing undecided - probably night blue with firey orange and white accents. Prefers silk.
Both are bounty hunters and assassins - but take care if you plan to hire them! They have their own code of honor.

They are supposed to be "my Humans" but I'm ready to share in case you are interested, Kat.

Last edited by Embala on Tue Jan 25, 2022 1:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Tynami's New Elf Creation   8 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2021 10:45 pm

ACK! I though I had commented on the Hero Forge ones a long time ago... those last Soarans look really cool.

Was playing with HF and tried something a little different...

8 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 8 Unname10

@Embala You can always drop characters in here Very Happy I think I'm good on humans for now. I do need some 'mean' humans barbarian types though, male and female for the shores by Storm Holt. I'm not good at making evil characters.

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Tynami's New Elf Creation   8 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 18, 2021 12:38 am

Bathing Tynami turned out amazing, Kat! Like I love the many poses and variations Heroforge offers. Tynami's bird frinds are such a cute touch.

I'm glad that Arren and Alix can rest here until I have time for a proper design. Very Happy

Evil Humans scratch ... "barbarian types" means about Ardan Djarum's time - or more like Hoan G'Tay Sho?

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Tynami's New Elf Creation   8 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 18, 2021 5:22 am

Nice Tynami! So Hero Forge has water additions, that is a fine plaything for me too? looks cool!

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Tynami's New Elf Creation   8 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 18, 2021 2:31 pm

Embala wrote:
Evil Humans scratch ... "barbarian types" means about Ardan Djarum's time - or more like Hoan G'Tay Sho?

More like Djun types, types that want to hunt and kill all elves. I think I'm going to take those names that I had for the elves and make those for the humans... I can't even remember who was who at this point.

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Tynami's New Elf Creation   8 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 8 EmptySat Oct 02, 2021 11:58 pm

Up for some more Flower Wanderers? ^^ I'd have ideas, being up for it and in the mood to play - missing time and the right maker. Rolling Eyes But I'll drop the ideas:

First finishing Venus Flytrap and trying my own version of Strelizia (Paradise Bird).
Then there are the sisters Galantha and Nivaria - aka Snowbell (Snowdrop) and Snowflake.
No idea how to manage Celosia aka Feathercrest - but it's so tempting!
Last not least Calathea , the Eternal Flame in one of her versions.
Then there is Gloriosa, the Firepetal.
And some sort of Cactus would be great, too.

Last edited by Embala on Tue Jan 25, 2022 1:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Tynami's New Elf Creation   8 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 03, 2021 12:45 pm

You know what... it's a good idea to move the flowers here since there will be some new characters that are fae/elves Very Happy

What there is so far: (I put their flower name for most)
8 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 8 Wander10 Daisy
8 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 8 Wander11 Rose
8 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 8 Wander12 Sundial
8 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 8 Wander13 Cherry
8 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 8 Wander14 Spring Snowflake
8 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 8 Wander17 Strelizia
8 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 8 Wander15 Calla
8 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 8 Wander16 Carnation
8 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 8 Wander18 Tacca
8 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 8 Wander19 Viola
8 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 8 Wander20 Algae
8 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 8 Wander22 Daffodil
8 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 8 Wander21 Nilla

>>Welcome Snowflake! Now you need to make more of her, Kat! ^^
She definitely needs a magical elf look... if I can get Y8 to work right I'll try. Not to mention her sprite.

>>"... why did we make so many?" - because it was lots of fun! flower  I still dream of making more - one girl is actually waiting in my folders. I need to get back access to the original "magical Elf" maker to finish Venus Flytrap!

I look forward to seeing that you come up with Smile I have it on my android phone, but it saves waaaaay too big and cropped. Need to get Y8 to work too.

>>Then there are the sisters Galantha and Nivaria - aka Snowbell (Snowdrop) and Snowflake.
Don't remember these...

>>No idea how to manage Celosia aka Feathercrest - but it's so tempting!
>>Last not least Calathea , the Eternal Flame in one of her versions.
>>Then therre is Gloriosa, the Firepetal.
>>And some sort of Cactus would be great, too.

Feathercrest looks like a flower my hubby brought home and it didn't have an id tag. Beautiful flower! The other two I've never heard of. I've tried cactus a few times, but she just doesn't want to come together.

I forgot I was adding all the month flowers to my todo list... I remembered when I was making hints for the above gals. And last night I added 2 more from my own garden... a passion flower and wine cup. Plus two new trees, Oak and Willow (seeing Willow with looooooong hair).

Last edited by Tynami on Mon Oct 04, 2021 12:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Tynami's New Elf Creation   8 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 03, 2021 2:56 pm

8 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 8 Screen12
An attempt on Ailyn using the mobile addition of the game...

Edit: okay, that posted HUGE...

Test 2
8 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 8 Screen13
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Tynami's New Elf Creation   8 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 03, 2021 4:43 pm

8 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 8 Carnat108 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 8 Daffod10
8 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 8 Daisy-108 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 8 Spring11

Here are the 4 new gals in their magical form. These were made through Y8 and were a pain in the tush to find that maker, but finally did. Can definitely see a difference between the phone and Y8, the phone isn't as clear.

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Tynami's New Elf Creation   8 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2021 6:09 am

Oh ... "pinkriddle1" must be a japanese cherry tree in full bloom! Surprised So that's the association Isuconciosly all the time!
And "pinkriddle2" qualifies as Primula. Small and prettyearly bloomer in manifold colors. But this must be wrong again ... it doesn't fit the dress style at all - and I bet it's not working for a prom adornement.
Double bell and yellow ...we call it "Easter bell" Very Happy ... not sure about the correct inglish term. Dictionary offers jonquil, daffodil, Lent lily or generally narcissa.

I'm afraid this is "pr2" again - and sooo NOT Primula. Layers auf white and pink ring a bell - strangely familiar. Prom flowers should be "tenable", long-living in flower arrangements. "Nelke" would qualify ... - Carnation. It also fits the outfit style of the Elf.
If the miniature is my "Easter Bell" this one is it for sure! I would choose a similar look! Wink
White and green - green and white scratch ... going for gut feeling: If the left girl would have yellow for her belt buckle its a perfect daisy. Loose hair supports this vibe.
This makes the other on Snowflake (the one I've meant with "Nivaria"). You've laid emphathis on the green, Kat - not the prime color I had chosen. But it works considering the bushy breen leaves. The blossems embedded in the green - and the hood mimics the bells. Very Happy
"Galantha (or Nivaris)" would be her younger sister - she's called "Little Snowbell" here. English term should be common snowdrop.

You've added "Passiflora" to the list! Very Happy I was thinking of her from the very beginning but didn't dare to suggest - she seems so difficult to elfify. Your Winecup will be a cousin of my Malvae (young Cotton).

Ailyn combines Illyian variant colors - easy to remember. ^^ And she's a fierce one!

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Tynami's New Elf Creation   8 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2021 12:22 pm

pinkriddle1 is indeed a cherry blossom Smile She's one of prettiest ones I've made. Easter bell? That's a new one. She is very much a daffodil Smile Yup! pr2 is a carnation! All the names are now added to the above images. Nalke is a new phrase for me too.

I wish I would have thought of the gold belt buckle!! That would have been the perfect addition. If I can get the maker working again I'll make the alternate look. I made the Spring Snowflake without relooking at the flower, I guess I should redo her as white with green, not the other way around. The snowdrop is ADORABLE!

Ailyn's hair is 3 different colors, it most makers don't allow that ;(

I do have several minis done, still have the new flowers to sprite and DC Kat. I've also got all the borrowed characters to sprite, so excited! Those harpies are going to be such a challenge! If I get more sprites done today I'll post them.
8 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 8 Kat-s2478 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 8 Kat-s2488 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 8 Kat-s2498 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 8 Kat-s2508 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 8 Kat-s251

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Tynami's New Elf Creation   8 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2021 12:41 pm

Osterglocke (translates: Easter Bell) and Nelke are simply the German terms for Daffodil and Carnation.

Adorable sprites! Very Happy I need to skim the thread for the new ones when I'm back, Kat - so far I can name only litte Skyspark. I love you The other tree have a very distinct look and will be identifiable for sure.

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Tynami's New Elf Creation   8 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2021 12:48 pm

Embala wrote:
Adorable sprites! Very Happy I need to skim the thread for the new ones when I'm back, Kat - so far I can name only litte Skyspark. I love you The other tree have a very distinct look and will be identifiable for sure.

First is just my Among Us (game) character, then Ailyn, then Cookie and Mocha which are versions of Emmalina for Sugar Rush (Wreck-It Ralph). Then of course, darling Skypark.

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Tynami's New Elf Creation   8 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2021 4:03 pm

Yay, Tynami has Y8: Congrats! Very Happy
Pinkriddle 1 Cherryblossom has cool Vulcan eyebrows. Great, i should make some Vulcan gals ith that maker, LOL.

The Mergirl is Skypark? I saw Lil`Lily Pad there, lol. The Sprites look so awesome cute.

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Tynami's New Elf Creation   8 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2021 9:40 pm

>Pinkriddle 1 Cherryblossom has cool Vulcan eyebrows. Great, i should make some Vulcan gals ith that maker, LOL.

That's Carnation Smile Kinda liked the eyebrows since the sides of a carnation usually have a little kink in them. 

>The Mergirl is Skypark? I saw Lil`Lily Pad there, lol. The Sprites look so awesome cute.

That's a little boy. Hopefully me making sprites won't go away like it usually does and I'll be making more soon. I've also got bitties on the mind, but I don't think I have a mermaid tail for that base yet.
These are bitties: https://www.deviantart.com/katcombs/art/Bittie-OC-Character-Map-711603568

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Tynami's New Elf Creation   8 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2021 8:06 am

Bitties, ok interesting. Smile

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Tynami's New Elf Creation   8 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 8 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2021 11:18 pm

I keep looking at the bitties, dollmakers, even microheroes and nothing... even Minecraft isn't catching my attention. Ugh, I hate when Farangel goes on vacation, I can't think of ANYTHING to create...

'Get back here you giant feathered ^%^@%$@#$%!!' 

I really want to make something, just have no drive Sad

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Tynami's New Elf Creation   8 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 8 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2021 6:13 pm

Haven't gotten any bitties done, but I think from now on I'll probably just post my characters here... will be easier to find them later.

8 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 8 Whitel16
8 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 8 Whitel17

And a new gal, from the world of David and Leigh Eddings Belgariad/Malloreon books, the daughter of Liselle and Silk, Liana aka Cotton. She's a thief and a spy Very Happy You can't see it in this shot, but her belt is a whip.
8 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 8 Cotton10

Another shot of Marrina from Pern
8 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 8 Marrin10

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Tynami's New Elf Creation   8 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 8 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2021 7:21 pm

8 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 8 Gaia-f10redesign
8 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 8 Gaia-f11
8 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 8 Gaia-f12New gal
8 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 8 Gaia-f13New Gal
8 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 8 Gaia-f14

Just a few more flowers... getting them done a little at a time. ** 33/51 Left **

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Tynami's New Elf Creation   8 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 8 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2021 8:07 pm

Awww... I love you More flower darlings! flower Can you add the names, Kat? The first one in hues of living fire is beaming - Maigold?

Last weekend I've accidentally (re)discovered these tiny gems:
Tynami wrote:
8 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 8 Flower10
They turned aut amazing! Your Strelizia instantly cought my eyes - another beaming one! And I loved to discover Blossom - spit image of her initial design! And all my other girls ... love how you've captured Algae's "translucent" vibe. And all your darlings brightened my day.

btw: I love to see all the "borrowed" characters gathered on Toyhouse. I love you As far as I'm concerned: the twin couples and the Cats are designed for you - consider them yours if you like. And Ravenwing and Deathbird we can share. And Quoruruh - the Owlbond will not part from my shaman healer. ^^

Gorgeous Whitelighter  and a cute Marrina. The blue, green and silver dragons are perfect! Liana/Cotton definitly has a thief vibe. Well captured!

EDIT: Found Holly on Toyhouse santa and I bet her sisters are there, too! Very Happy

Last edited by Embala on Thu Oct 28, 2021 7:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Tynami's New Elf Creation   8 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 28, 2021 1:16 am

The first gal is a complete redo of one of the gals I already had done. The short hair should be her giveaway. 

I keep saying I'm going to update that mini map, but I keep forgetting... got tons of sprites to make as they get designed. For the most part I think I'll keep the sprites as the magical elf design of each girl.

The cats and twins I'll move to the regular directories as soon as I sprite them. Thank you for them Smile

Just finished fixing Toyhouse, I had a ton of characters mixed into a 'treasure' character and now they all have their own characters. The folders are all in Dreamworld except for the girls that I need to make either sprites, magical elf or gaia dollz for. They're all in the temp folder in the main directory.

Quick links: 
Done flowers - https://toyhou.se/katcombs/characters/folder:838301
Flowers missing parts - https://toyhou.se/katcombs/characters/folder:2649415

More new elves: https://toyhou.se/katcombs/characters/folder:2649072

Someone else needed a little redoing... my April Fool. Very Happy
8 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 8 Gaia-f15

Last edited by Tynami on Thu Oct 28, 2021 11:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Tynami's New Elf Creation   8 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 28, 2021 11:20 am

These gals I haven't uploaded to Toyhouse yet, feeling miserable so going back to bed after I post this.

8 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 8 Gaia-f16New gal
8 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 8 Gaia-f17New gal
8 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 8 Gaia-f18New gal
8 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 8 Gaia-f19One of my gals
8 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 8 Gaia-f20One of Embalas, this gal did not want to get dressed... not really happy with her design

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tynami's New Elf Creation   8 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tynami's New Elf Creation
Page 8 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next