Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tynami's New Elf Creation

Go down 
+2
Embala
Tynami
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Tymber

Tymber

8 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tynami's New Elf Creation   8 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 14 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2023 9:32 pm

Tynami wrote:
Working almost constantly, so haven't made much new... looks like this years set will be my Lisabit Mouse pony dressing up for each holiday.

8 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 14 2023-p108 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 14 2023-p11

Is Moorgleam for the pink fairy or the new tangle elf?

I really want to get back into elf creation, but on days off I'm sooooo tired I can't think. Still haven't even painted Ty yet, but my hands have been too shaky. 

Got an idea for a dreamcatcher type elf... like a sleepweaver... more natural and native american looking with a mix of viking look than other elves. Still developing the idea.

hahaha! Holy crap! I was looking at them and typing a reply - then saw them blink.

Had not been aware they were animated gif files.

These are amazing.

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Tynami's New Elf Creation   8 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 14 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2023 10:04 pm

Then you'll probably love these, hehe.
8 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 14 2023-p128 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 14 2023-p13
For some reason I've been saving the still one and the trotting version every time now since I tend to put them on different pages. 

I managed to find all my dollz made on the rainbowoverlord base... it may stretch the screen a bit.
8 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 14 Screen22

Stll trying to locate all my SSMU dollz, Ty has a few on that one and even Change.

Edit: Another big image...
8 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 14 Screen23

https://linktr.ee/lisabit
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Tynami's New Elf Creation   8 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 14 EmptySat Feb 25, 2023 12:03 am

Tynami wrote:
Right now there's only Blomstre, who is half fairy and not port of the tribe and Rainya in the tribe. Haven't really decided on anything about the tribe yet.
Mixed name origin so far for the Fairy tribe - tending to sound names. No ideas for this girl ... all I can come up with is Ginger.

Quote :
As for humans, the Warlords only have 1 girl so far so at least 7 "not nice" ones. Probably sailors and regular warriors. Two different tribes.
I have no character suggestions for you but an idea you can possibly work with. Your sea faring warriors need characters with other functions, too.
How about making a cook - can be male or female. Maybe of the nicer kind - at least compared to the others.
A rather young ship's boy (or girl).
Someone who works as a barber/surgeon - s/he will be needed badly.
A female warrior/sailor.
A woman who's neither a sailor nor a warrior. Maybe the (wannabe) captain's mate - scheming and haughty.

Quote :
Still not sure if Dreamworld will take the plunge to the EQ world yet, since most of them are elves it may work, but I see Emevol, Foxx or Farangel fitting in anywhere.
Ooch ... I like Dreamworld the way it is. But I'm sure the above mentioned would find a place of their own in EQ. Emevol and Foxx could be creations of a dark pool or modified by a healer like Winnowill or a hybrid like Timmorn. And Farangel - I don't know her well enough to make suggestions but someone like Shuna comes in mind.

Quote :
Is Moorgleam for the pink fairy or the new tangle elf?
Moorgleam (like Swampshine ^^) was a spontanous idea when I saw Tangle's kin.

Your Dreamcatcher / Sleepweaver idea makes me curious, Kat! Sweet twinkle ponies Skywise Wink - I like the idea of a Lisabit holiday series. Smile

Oooh... neat additions! Still lots of chars to do on the Overlord base!

Last edited by Embala on Sat Feb 25, 2023 3:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tymber

Tymber

PostSubject: Re: Tynami's New Elf Creation   8 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 14 EmptySat Feb 25, 2023 3:32 am

Those dolls are amazing!

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Tynami's New Elf Creation   8 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 14 EmptySat Feb 25, 2023 11:51 am

For the pink fairy I think I'll do what I did with Blomstre... take a word that describes her and look at other languages. Very Happy So Rose... turns into.... Waridi, Roas or Nhainnse.

Starting to get ideas now for the humans, but no time to develop them this morning sadly Sad Tomorrow will be even worse.

I kept going back and forth about Dreamworld, but with the EQ characters intergrated into SeaGlade it's kind of hard to drop Dreamworld in there... not to mention the manga and beast world characters... there's really no place for them to fit. Farangel even though I've had her soooo long, she really hasn't developed any personality yet. Just she doesn't do her job :p I wonder what has her so distracted.

I like Moorgleam and Shampshine both... still have a male or two to make for that tribe.

As much as I love the rainbowoverlord base I doubt I'll use it again. The SSMU one (the bottom one) has alot more 'base' clothing like microheroes and the hair funny enough fits micros too. I really need to get around to microing all my elves. One character not on that SSMU sheet that I did was Whitelighter, but I think I posted her on the Dollhouse thread ages ago.

Another WIP I'm working on on top of everything else... not including the ones I've found out about this week.
8 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 14 Screen24

8 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 14 Screen25

The mini movers have been removed from Toyhouse, they really aren't characters... that's including the killdeer named Skitter. 

I've got a bad habit of overwhelming myself with different stuff and end up doing nothing... so irritating, wish I could get more organized.

Oh! I made these from a photos I took Very Happy It's what inspired the bird tribe idea...
8 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 14 Img_14108 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 14 Img_15108 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 14 Img_2510

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Tynami's New Elf Creation   8 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 14 EmptySun Feb 26, 2023 12:04 am

Tynami wrote:
I've got a bad habit of overwhelming myself with different stuff and end up doing nothing... so irritating, wish I could get more organized.
Sounds strangely familiar. XD My mind usually adds more ideas than my hands can work off. *hugs and kisses* Good luck for calmer days and leisure times to play, Kat.

Sound like there's a name rule for the Fairy folk has a name rule. Like Nhainnse rings well for me ... and Roas would be catchy - almost a sound name. Just for fun I'll add Rhosyn (Welsh) and Arrosa (Basque) to the list.

How about a "Warlord" who is none? A shipwrecked guy who was rescued and forced to become part of the crew. Dissembling the baddie to survive but unwilling to play to the Warlord rules for real.

A name with SwampXXX rings male for me: Swampfoot. Marshpool. Mossmist. Lichen could be another one. Or Morel ... I've named one of the canon Rootless ones Morel but that's not official and can be easily used for an OC.

Bird tribe? scratch I must read back. Obviously I've missed too much in skimming mode.
Back to top Go down
Prayer

Prayer

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Tynami's New Elf Creation   8 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 14 EmptySun Feb 26, 2023 7:25 am

I'm loving all those care bears Tynami!

Embala wrote:
Tynami wrote:
Sounds strangely familiar. XD

@Tynami and Embala:
Can totally relate to this problem of a much too big to-do-list. For me, I procastinate, get frustated because of the low energy level or limited time window... and then also it results in doing nothing at all...let's hope we find ways to getting more balanced...organised...and not loosing the fun along the way.

Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Tynami's New Elf Creation   8 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 14 EmptySun Feb 26, 2023 11:49 am

What I used to do was write everything out and literally go down the list one by one, but last few years I've just given up. Between yard work, house cleaning, my birds, fish and other pets, and work... ugh, no time. I have a little before work, but that's about it. 

@Prayer Lady Bird Johnson was one of my favorite women! She did so much for Austin, but sadly, they've gone back to using plastic bags Sad Her gardens are beautiful!

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Tynami's New Elf Creation   8 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 14 EmptySun Feb 26, 2023 3:42 pm

I love you *hugs Kat* cat
I embrace ideas as a mojor part of the fun and put them on a "list of possibilities" instead a to-do-list. It helps a bit. Smile

Tymber

Tymber

PostSubject: Re: Tynami's New Elf Creation   8 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 14 EmptySun Feb 26, 2023 6:47 pm

This makes me wanna watch the Care Bears cartoon again. Very Happy Very Happy

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Tynami's New Elf Creation   8 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 14 EmptyWed Mar 01, 2023 11:24 pm

8 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 14 Pony-t768 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 14 Pony-t77
March

Prayer

Prayer

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Tynami's New Elf Creation   8 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 14 EmptyThu Mar 02, 2023 9:23 am

Tynami wrote:
 Her gardens are beautiful!

They really are! flower Thanks for sharing!

Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Tynami's New Elf Creation   8 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 14 EmptySat Mar 18, 2023 12:22 pm

Adding a ton of animals to my Toyhouse, slowly working my way though them since I'm only off a little bit. Think I have all the small birds up, the bugs are next... I have no idea how they'll fit in the universes, but I call certain bugs nicknames and I wanted to add them and their images.

Like Blue Jays are JJ, Cardinals are Red, Robin is Grayson (hehe) and names like that. Adding all my favorite animals. Gardenia is a yellow garden spider that lives in the back yard.

Now for the large birds, I've got alot of pictures that I have no idea what they are and I need to reverse search and find out what is what.

Here's who I have so far...
8 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 14 Screen26

Don't ask about the penguin... I have no place for it at all, but I love the pixel too much to get rid of it.

Guess I should make Brin's money a icon too... and Foxx and Asp's snakes, plus Lhathron (Lil Man)'s iguana. Hmm, then we have Tetrick, Seafeather and Mousechaser... dragons are out and the felines don't really have much definition... (didn't realize that til I was looking for photos to add to their photos. Marcus is the only one who has a definite look cause I based him off a Sumatran Tiger a the zoo. Oh! Kirion was based on the clouded leopard at that zoo too.

Thinking 'typing' out loud, trying to get ideas out while I still have a few minutes before work.. 

I doubt I'll find any wolf photos that look like the wolves I have.... dragons are out... horses maybe... dolphins, heck no... cause those colors aren't realistic... 

Ugh, I don't wanna go to work :p but off tomorrow, so hopefully I'll be back to post the icons of bugs I made today.

Prayer

Prayer

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Tynami's New Elf Creation   8 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 14 EmptySun Mar 19, 2023 9:01 am

Nice birds! And the penguin is a cutie Surprised

Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Tynami's New Elf Creation   8 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 14 EmptySun Mar 19, 2023 9:51 am

8 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 14 633605108 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 14 309155108 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 14 311086108 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 14 Americ118 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 14 Animat108 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 14 Garden108 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 14 Gulf-f108 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 14 Img_30108 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 14 Kat-mi878 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 14 Untitl14
All the bugs are now uploaded! Plus I found some real life pics that were pretty close to their horses... the wolves I only found my moms so far.

Edit:
8 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 14 800px-10Trevor

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Tynami's New Elf Creation   8 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 14 EmptySun Mar 19, 2023 1:12 pm

8 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 14 Screen27

Got these babies sorted... not sure who I'm using yet...

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Tynami's New Elf Creation   8 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 14 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 11:22 am

Forgot to post the final March... April isn't ready yet.
8 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 14 Pony-t788 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 14 Pony-t80

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Tynami's New Elf Creation   8 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 14 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 10:04 pm

8 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 14 Pony-t818 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 14 Pony-t82
April Very Happy

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Tynami's New Elf Creation   8 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 14 EmptyFri Apr 21, 2023 9:01 pm

Time for me to go back through my messages and see who all I need to make... I do think the water bird tribe is dead for now, but we'll see. For the most part I've been trying to keep up with Toyhouse, but I'm waaay behind on adding the monthly ponies and some IMVU playtime that I'll post here in a moment.

8 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 14 Pony-t838 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 14 Pony-t84
Mermay!

@Yeee Thank you for the reminder, I just need to find out how I want to draw my mermaids this year...

8 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 14 294585338 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 14 294585278 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 14 294585248 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 14 294585268 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 14 29458523
An attempt on a D&D Tynami (not sure which skin I like more, the green or blue... though not a fan of the first ones hair anymore. The redheaded versions cause cause my friend insisted on seeing them.

8 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 14 29458531
And a D&D Kat

8 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 14 294585288 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 14 294585308 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 14 294585298 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 14 29458532
Playing with outfits for Lisabit and Ty

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Tynami's New Elf Creation   8 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 14 EmptyTue May 09, 2023 10:48 pm

8 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 14 Kat_2010 A color test and some fun with Kat, her Kitty and hubby in wolf form Very Happy

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Tynami's New Elf Creation   8 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 14 EmptyMon May 15, 2023 11:23 am

8 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 14 Db811c10 Saw this on Pinterest, guess who it made me think of Very Happy

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Tynami's New Elf Creation   8 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 14 EmptyMon May 15, 2023 11:28 am

Someone plans to cosplay Timmain ?

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Tynami's New Elf Creation   8 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 14 EmptyMon May 15, 2023 11:50 am

Oh wow, I wasn't even thinking about Timmain, but it does fit her perfectly.

Made me think of 8 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 14 8419650_BR3VYP7bKrMyX1P

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Tynami's New Elf Creation   8 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 14 EmptyMon May 15, 2023 1:35 pm

Rainthorwen/Rainbowgirl/Prisma 🌈 Suggests itself!

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Tynami's New Elf Creation   8 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 14 EmptyMon May 15, 2023 7:56 pm

Definitely looks like both gals!! 

I didn't realize how much Rainthorwen's dress looked like Timmains, lol. Plus if I look back at Rainbow Girl... actually not that, thought at least one Rainbow Girl had teal hair, nope.

That little rainbow is perfect! Makes me want to make a MJ Care bear Very Happy I wonder what I'd name her for Rainthorwen.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tynami's New Elf Creation   8 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tynami's New Elf Creation
Page 14 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next