Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yeee`s sketchbook

Go down 
+13
Kindredsoul
Kojiyumi
Nibblet
Startear
jaRf
manga
Trollbabe
Embala
Sifra
Tynami
Prayer
Vaeri
Yeee
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 24 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

1 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   1 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 10 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2019 4:36 pm

Ah, dankeschön!

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   1 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 10 EmptySun Nov 17, 2019 7:35 pm

I had to edit my drunken Cutlet/ Chad -picture. The guy had some editing on his left shoulder, the gold neck ring, his hair, the eyes , the collarbone and his beer bottle Laughing

My daughter Luna wants to have a Wolfrider OC. Ok, I said, here is try 1: Who could be her dad? scratch Razz
1 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 10 Wolfsr10

don`t expect too much Wolf anatomy correctness. But please tell me errors.

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   1 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 10 EmptySun Nov 17, 2019 8:49 pm

Love that little wolfrider!!! She reminds me of Fireshade, part Wolfrider, part seaelf Very Happy

https://linktr.ee/lisabit
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   1 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 10 EmptySun Nov 17, 2019 9:15 pm

Sharuk? XD

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   1 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 10 EmptyMon Nov 18, 2019 6:02 am

Thank you Katcombs Very Happy , but who is Fireshade?

@Embala: Nope, Sharukh is no Wolfrider, so he is not her dad. Embalas and Sharukhs kid must be designed yet, together with you.
"
Luna wants her name to be Moonlight. She is one of Yeees "sprats", her father is the wolfrider Luna likes best. Her Hairdo reminds of her father.

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   1 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 10 EmptyMon Nov 18, 2019 10:25 am

Here she is: https://toyhou.se/1576003.fireshade

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   1 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 10 EmptyMon Nov 18, 2019 5:10 pm

In this case I wasn't too bad, Yeee. Fishy I've thought of Sharuk ... and a female Wolfrider. ^^

Lively, pretty Moonlight ... cheerful spirited girl at the edge of adulthood (for an elf at least^^). Is this a crescent moon on her top? Her wolf looks whimsikal and playful ... and with a cat smirk. ^^ The two younsters go well together. Very Happy

This girl looks a bit like crescent ... and a bit like Ember. You are not very fond of Cutter as far as I got it. So he will not be her sire ... and Cutlet? don't see how a "blank sheet" can be your favorite Wolfrider.
Strongbow? He pretty much looks like your all favorite elf - I remember a color switch at showing it perfectly.

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   1 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 10 EmptyMon Nov 18, 2019 6:09 pm

Dear Embala, yes and no.
I told you, that Yeee and Cutlet/Chad will have "sushi", heh heh.  Twisted Evil   :pillow2:
My daughter does not understand the english text of the comics. She just looked into the last comic of FQ and saw the nameless "blank sheet" and liked him: "Heeee looks good ! "  I told her , that he is Cutters son. She doesn`t like Cutter, finds him ugly "Buäh, das Schnitzel!" (so nennt sie Schnitter).  
But "Chad" she finds beautiful.
I like the "blank sheet " very much, everything is possible with him to spin storys , yeeees, and  very mean ones Twisted Evil   with sex, drugs and Rock `n Roll etc...   71   yeah!

Until they found a name and a story for him, I have time to abuse the poor boy and go with him where no Cutlet has gone before or will ever go in the official storyline.

Strongbow, no, but Luna likes him too. I don`t like him, he is too much  a kind of Robin Hood for me. Here have the perfect song for Strongbow:

Robin Hood , the cast: Strongbow as Robin Hood, Treestump as Little John, Rayek as The Sheriff of Nottingham.. Find more Elves for the cast!

@Katcombs: She looks like your avatar. You have surely showed her to me before. I cannot remember so good all the elves, I have seen here, sorry  Smile
Ah I just saw it, you showed me  your Tynami and Change.

Sorry , for all: edited a thousand times!
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   1 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 10 EmptyMon Nov 18, 2019 9:08 pm

Fireshade is Tynami's sister, so of course they'll look alike Smile I haven't really posted much of her recently. Tynami herself was originally full sea elf, but when the man who played me and her father's OC had a falling out I changed her dad to a wolfrider. She can be on land more than before, but she prefers water, unlike her sister Very Happy

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   1 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 10 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2019 5:34 pm

I understand the "formable" qualities of a 3rd-row-character or even a "blank sheet", Yeee. S/he can become my/your elf  as you've pointed out.
Most prabably it was hard to imagine for me that cutlet can have this effect. XD I think your daughter's reaction is cute. Smile

And it's fun! She's calling Cuttter (= Schnitter in German) the "Schnitzel". And we dubbed his son Cutlet ... which means "Kotelett " or "Schnitzel" again. XD

Ekuar is Brother Tuck and Scouter is will Scarlett. Nightfall as Maid Marian. ^^

Last edited by Embala on Mon Nov 25, 2019 5:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   1 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 10 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2019 5:54 pm

A whole family of "Schnitzels" (und Yeee ist auch bekloppt wie`n Schnitzel Razz ),

Now we have a cast for Robin Hood with Cutter as King John , LOL!

Here is another old pic with elfkids. I have momentarily no time to draw, too busy with x-mas preparations santa
1 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 10 Elf_ki10

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   1 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 10 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2019 10:20 pm

Looks like too rather familiar competitiveElves were buddies in their youth. ^^ But no - too much of an age gap between those two. XD
More likely those handsome mischief makers are OC s from one of your former tribes. Wink Winners of a lookalike contest for sure. Too muscular chests and too edgy faces to be "kids" - well trained youngsters maybe. Love their speaking expressions! Combined with pose and gestures I can almost hear them boast and scheme mischief. ^^
I always like the way you do hands and feet ... functional and nicely fleshed out. The wolf necklace is a great addition.

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   1 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 10 EmptyThu Nov 28, 2019 5:34 pm

Yes you are right Like , they are no kids anymore but youths. And yes again, those buddies are OCs from long time ago, the name of the "blackhair" is on the next pic below.

"Combined with pose and gestures I can almost hear them boast and scheme mischief. ^^ "
You always see so much in every pic, astonishing. I do not know very much of them both anymore, forgot it. Laughing

1 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 10 Elfkid11

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   1 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 10 EmptySat Nov 30, 2019 1:42 pm

Rayek jun. Is a Glider! Wink Flying Star is having fun at night. I love that you've included his mount in the picture, Yeee. The giant bird looks so perfect for me. And he has tail feathers like those you prefer for your harpys! Very Happy

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   1 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 10 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 9:01 am

Thanx Embala  Very Happy  . You always see the details, I have totally overseen the extrem long 2 tailfeathers,they look very much like the paradisebird tail feathers from the harpy maker.  lol!  

another old pic of the two boasting buddies:
1 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 10 Elfkid12

Edit: Advent calendar pic 1 lol!

Last edited by Yeee on Tue Dec 03, 2019 8:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   1 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 10 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 3:06 pm

I use to take a close look if I see tnings I like. Very Happy Often takes some time too. ^^

I'd say the boasting buddies got caught redhanded! And now they try to apologize ... or reassure that they are totally innocent. XD
I like the loincloth/highboots for the cutlet. ^^ The patchwork vest completes his style nicely.

Last edited by Embala on Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   1 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 10 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:17 pm

ha, thats so great! I did nothing big with expression, just drew them to have some details visualized and you read so much in them:
"the boasting buddies got caught redhanded! And now they try to apologize ... or reassure that they are totally innocent."
YES, cool , i use that for them, they got red-handed, great, LOL! They just stirred up the next human- settlement and caused a big trouble which will lead to a punch-up. After that, they will have lots of bruises and scrapes and certainly a punishment from Cutter.

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   1 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2019 8:22 am

My advent calendar pic no 3, the one buddie not boasting at all. Another old pic, the last of Flying Star, again I trained Rayeks body by copying Wendys pic. :
Edit: Only the nose and the eyes are slightly different from Rayek, grin.

1 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 10 Elfkid13
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   1 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2019 9:53 am

I see another Advent calendar growing santa ... with pictures you need to search for. ^^

I remember this scene and perspective ... used the tiny version for one of my collages.
Flying Star looks more rayek-like than ever *figures he developed from that to to the look in the previous pics* ... and kinda sad / daisappointed. I love the tiny eagle symbol on his belt. It corresponds well with the cutlet's wolf necklace.
Your love for tousled hair and wind-swept black manes started early, Yeee. Shiny!

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   1 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 10 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2019 7:24 am

Yes, indeed, you have to search for, Very Happy but the pics are only here and in the harpy-thread.

"I remember this scene and perspective ... used the tiny version for one of my collages."
Where? Would you show me?

"Flying Star looks more rayek-like than ever"
Of course, when I copy a Rayek image, the buddie can only turn out Rayek-ish. Laughing

Yes, he becomes a sad young grown up, sternly like Sharukh, but more sad.

" I love the tiny eagle symbol on his belt. It corresponds well with the cutlet's wolf necklace."
Thanx, you saw the details again! YES! right! Like

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   1 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 10 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2019 7:12 pm

*chuckles* such little loving details are the best part for me.

Quote :
"I remember this scene and perspective ... used the tiny version for one of my collages."
Where? Would you show me?
More an illustration than a collage, Yeee - here you go.

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   1 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 10 EmptySat Dec 07, 2019 12:00 pm

No, that was wrong, sorry. I copied the picture of Rayek from the "Kings of the broken wheels" comic, when he rammed the Go-Backs lodge down and flew over the tribe, while they yell after him, thinking, that Khavi was dead.

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   1 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 10 EmptySat Dec 07, 2019 2:12 pm

Yeah, wrong expression - but location, outfit and pose are much like the "triumphator" on the Bridge of Destiny. This trickled my memory.
Do we talk about two different things, Yeee? Suspect

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   1 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 10 EmptySat Dec 07, 2019 3:24 pm

The triumphator is a cool pic, I love it, yummy! But no, it was this pic, the angry mood turned into a sad one:
1 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 10 Kobw2r10

Edit: And I remeberred this picture and  used that remeberring for my first avatar pic here, lol! I wanted to get Yeees face  in a real evil mood and Rayekish. The perspektive of this first page of the comic is so great, I love this picture of Rayek, showing his rage and his arrogance, yumm yumm! He is the  king

Last edited by Yeee on Sun Dec 08, 2019 9:05 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   1 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 10 EmptySat Dec 07, 2019 3:27 pm

Yup, that's the mood. Mixed inspirations - only one was familiar to me. No problem.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   1 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Yeee`s sketchbook
Page 10 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 24 ... 39  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Father Tree Holt :: ElfQuest FanArt and FanFiction-
Jump to: