Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yeee`s sketchbook

Go down 
+13
Kindredsoul
Kojiyumi
Nibblet
Startear
jaRf
manga
Trollbabe
Embala
Sifra
Tynami
Prayer
Vaeri
Yeee
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 28 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

6 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   6 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 18 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 10:36 pm

timespan: Yeee and Chad (Goldruff)

(picture „storm“ mermay 2020 )
A cozy place it is here in the storm for birth giving. Against all warnings of the dolphins, Yeee comes up on the surface , but it feels so comfortable to lean the weary head in the waves and get rocked. Yeee is here in small size, gets her baby Ortega and this scene here is the course , why Chad gets so angry at her. Yeee was very naughty and Chad placed house arrest on her so that she could not endanger the newborn Ortega by careless swimming in the sea again. (Grab bag April 2020 picture)

Ortega loves the hunt, competing with the dolphins and catching tuna with the owns fangs is thrilling and a sport of its own. Who needs a trident for it? That slows down unnecessarily.
(picture " hunt" mermay 2020)

Yeee with Baby Lilypad
(picture "Lilypad" mermay 2020)
In acceptance of the Den Hide Chad insisted to (once again), Yeee tries to make the best of it and temporarily raises her children in forest lakes and lily pad ponds. Although the sea elves are not freshwater fish, they can be content with lakes and ponds in some cases. Some children are a little afraid of water , even the fishy, and have to get used to the water in a playful way. Yeee tries it again and again to get the little ones into the pond. Those with lily pads are well suited for hide and seek games. That takes away all fear and is the perfect cure. But as soon as the fear is gone, Yeee breaks all rules of every damned Den Hide and escapes from it into the sea with all kids.

Last edited by Yeee on Mon Oct 05, 2020 5:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   6 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 18 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 10:41 pm

Here are some new notes too:
timespan: After being cast out :
the rest of the ripped apart family becomes „the pod“ , it travels restlessly on the routes of the tuna , of the whales and of the dolphins over the high seas, exploring them. The pod defines itself as „part of the sea“ meaning to be Mer, and to deny being Elf. Because of the hurt of being expelled, the Mer think that Land elves are not trustworthy , the pod rejects to be in contact with them anymore. Just to do espionage, they go to "ground elves". In their rejection of these land elves, a few murders  happens.  Go-Backs and members of other tribes are killed. The Go-Backs declare war on the Mer, but the latter simply swim away.
The Mers self proclaimed duty is to be the protectors of marine life.  Therefore Yeee expands her cruelty against humans , and does not leave a ship sinking.  The Mer learn a lot about humans and their sea- and sailor-tools. They adapt and become a kind of pirates. Ortega, wildest and fiercest of Yeees offsprings  names the pod „The Sea Raiders“. He  takes over command next to the pod‘s matriarch Yeee, who seems to accept that , keeping the veto-right.

Within the kelpwoods those of the Sea Raiders, which are in a vulnerable condition, love to hide. They shield all kinds of fishes , and the big fish elves too.

(picture „Rainbow“ mermay 2020 )
Welcome to the Rainbow Reef all yer fishies! Youth Ortega is boasting that he was the hero to find this beautiful resting place for the wandering Sea elf pod. But Moonlight won`t agree with that.

(picture „pirates „ mermay 2020 - 2 )
The Sea Raider elves are pirates for sure, but they do not need any ships. They only board ships, murder humans, loot everything that can be used by merpeople, especially what they define as "treasures ". This does not include primarily gold and silver , but rather rum, food and clutter to decorate them. Today they "found" a barrel of rum , escaped with it and now the feast can start.
Moonlight is grown up, Goldfish, the sprat (dumb since he lost his voice) can barely catch tuna but wants a big mug full of rum. Shinz` ,already drunk, won`t care about that, Silver and Ortega surely too. But Yeee will fetch Goldfishys mug and drink it all out by herself. Sharuk has no fun, he is serious as always.

(picture „dolphin „ mermay 2020 )
I wanted to create a fellower cetacean for the Sea Raiders since long. It has the design mix of Wendys dolphin drawing with the Sea Prince and of a wolphin, which is a dolphin-little orca -hybrid. Though the Sea Raider elves are pirates for sure, this guy is not that rough and tough . He is a meek elf whose magic is close to healer magic. Where his magic spreads the beings inside that magic field feel well and recover from diseases and injuries. Nobody can make the transition from water breathing to air breathing and back as smoothly as water as he can.
He explores the water through and through by feeling into everything and becoming one with it. And he also has an intense bond with the creatures of the sea, especially this peculiar being here who seems to be more than just a dolphin of the world of two moons like any other. I have no name yet for the soft guy. He has full lips like Leetah, eyebrows and nose tip like Cutter , long nose like Chad and Rayek. Eyecolours? Leetah-green.

Last edited by Yeee on Mon Oct 05, 2020 5:46 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   6 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 18 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 10:43 pm

timespan: Yeee meets Haken
(picture mermay 2020 ancient) The High Ones were the first elves on the world of two moons, and for all their descendants, these guys are that what is absolutely ancient for them . Haken turned himself into a mer and he trys to allure Yeee into who knows what.

timespan: Vaeri and Embala meet the pod, Haken shape Yeee into High One size
(picture "What happened to meeee???" mermay 2020)

Yeee has no acceptance for Hakens misuse of his powers by shaping her into the size of a High One. He tries it again and again to get her, now that she is in the "right size" ...."Come to meeee!"
(picture mermay 2020 ancient)
and..."Come with me to my tropical island..." (picture  mermay 2020 tropical)
and so on and so on....
Haken had that idea to drag Yeee on the tropical island for spa.The always grumpy Yeee suddenly has a very different mood.

Last edited by Yeee on Mon Oct 05, 2020 5:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   6 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 18 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2020 7:01 pm

Something from my sketchbook for my sketchbook here.
Heh heh, this is the result, when I mix my kitling Malou with Elfquest , a mermaid and Monster High`s Nefera de Nile. Razz  Oh my, she is a little devil, this yet nameless brat. Twisted Evil
6 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 18 Mermay72
I wanted to draw the cute fishtail from Malous photo before it becomes too small and leaves the house.

Last edited by Yeee on Sun Oct 04, 2020 4:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tymber

Tymber

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   6 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 18 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2020 5:03 am

Yeee wrote:
Something from my sketchbook for my sketchbook here.
Heh heh, this is the result, when I mix my kitling Malou with Elfquest , a mermaid and Monster High`s Nefera de Nile. Razz  Oh my, she is a little devil, this yet nameless brat. Twisted Evil
6 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 18 Mermay56
I wanted to draw the cute fishtail from Malous photo before it becomes too small and leaves the house.

That face screams mischief, for sure.

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   6 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 18 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2020 2:49 pm

Oh yes, it does! Twisted Evil lol!

Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   6 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 18 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2020 3:07 am

took waaaay too long...but i finally colored this wonderfully romantic picture! i think i did the lighting quite nicely from the fire in this!^^ but Vaeri and Blackfin enjoying a romantic night together...ahhhh<3 but not too much to say right now. i'm tired and tis time for bed. two pieces of art in one night...phew! also for some reason...this image makes Vaeri look quite disney-ish. is that just me? lol

6 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 18 Beach_10
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   6 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 18 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2020 5:26 am

Again you made the colouring soooo beautiful. Thank you so much for it. Vaeri-elfs top looks so gorgeous, I would like to put it on myself Razz . Love the starry sky and the light/ shade around the fire , I could never do that with my pens.
Lol, the elves go Disney-style. It`s the bright colours I guess, like in an animation movie and of course it`s the outlines you turned into nearly the same colour as the area. I love to draw that like too as seen in my latest entry here (the little fish-elf girl above).

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   6 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 18 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 6:54 am

No art from me but the voice for my dolphin-whisperer.
a quote from the comments on you tube:
(fitting for my dolphin-elf):
.... Nothing is softer than water yet it can overcome rock. It does not fight. It flows around the opponent, formless, nameless.

-Silent Monk

For this song:
Unofficial anthem of the seas.

...and official anthem for my mer pictures lol!
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   6 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 18 EmptySat Sep 05, 2020 6:47 pm

At last  i made it to finish my contribution for the "Heroes wear masks" - Pini campaign on twitter. Normally i would have started my entry for the August Grab-bag, but it had to wait.
And no, Embala, it is not Yeee, it is HIM, in person : The great master of masks:
6 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 18 Rayeki12
I also pack my favorite music for my gold chain show-off Rayek in here. I have already included another version of it in this thread: (please ignore the movie-clip, just enjoy the music)

Well, maybe he'll forgive me for forgetting his gold bracelets.
Now all I have to do is know where to put the picture in order to participate, probably on Twitter.

Last edited by Yeee on Sun Oct 04, 2020 4:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   6 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 18 EmptySat Sep 05, 2020 7:24 pm

Not sure I'll believe him! XD
But Rayek is sooo Superhero ^^ ... perfectly done, Yeee. Like

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   6 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 18 EmptySun Sep 06, 2020 5:04 am

thanx , Embala

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   6 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 18 EmptySun Sep 06, 2020 8:18 am

I had to edit my masked Rayek picture and added gold chain show-off Rayek-music.see above.

Sifra

Sifra

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   6 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 18 EmptySun Sep 06, 2020 12:15 pm

He is very good looking!

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   6 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 18 EmptySun Sep 06, 2020 2:36 pm

Thanx, Sifra.

jaRf

jaRf

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   6 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 18 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2020 5:17 pm

^^
Oooh, that is a beautiful one. It took me a while to find him, but I am happy I was persistent.
Rayek
Back to top Go down
jaRf

jaRf

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   6 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 18 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2020 5:18 pm

PS: They should have that one as design in the shop. I'd buy it.
Of course. Wink
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   6 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 18 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2020 6:51 pm

Oh my, thaaaanx so much, Jarf-Ray! I love you  
You don't need to buy it , just an Iron-on film from the Action-shop, then you can print the picture on it and iron your masked Rayek on whatever you want , that is made out of cotton and big enough. Laughing

"It took me a while to find him, but I am happy I was persistent."
what took you? I didn`t hide him like an Easter egg. My pictures can be found  always here (only my short comic of May grab bag  is not posted in here because it is not fully finished yet) and in the grab bags.
But being persistent is always a good and typical trait for any incarnation of Rayek. isn`t it? lol!
Back to top Go down
jaRf

jaRf

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   6 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 18 EmptySat Sep 19, 2020 4:38 am

The icon was so small above that youtube-embed, I nearly missed it.

So there is some kind of (laser)printer-suitable foil that one can iron-on later on a T-Shirt or pillowcase?
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   6 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 18 EmptySat Sep 19, 2020 6:00 am

"So there is some kind of (laser)printer-suitable foil that one can iron-on later on a T-Shirt or pillowcase?"

Yes, look at your local "Action"-store. I haven't bought it yet, but I saw it there. i don`t know if it fits for a laser printer, just try it. Good luck!

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   6 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 18 EmptySun Oct 04, 2020 4:42 pm

and I post my guy from Kittykat land here too
6 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 18 Senzan10
and Khoy is finished too
6 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 18 Mermay11

Last edited by Yeee on Mon Oct 05, 2020 5:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   6 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 18 EmptySun Oct 04, 2020 7:13 pm

WOW und DoppelWOW!

sorry, no elaborate comment, Yeee - it's late at night and I'll get up early in the morning.
I'm impressed - by both boys.
and I like that Senzan has plain yellow "paws". ^^

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   6 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 18 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2020 5:08 am

Thanx, Em! Very Happy But I had to edit my Khoy, because I accidentally smeared something on the fish tail. I corrected a mistake with a graphics program (GNU Image Manipulation Program) and made the next one with it. Evil or Very Mad

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   6 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 18 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2020 10:43 am

Senzan looks amazing!! Love the fins on all the ones I've missed!! Very Happy

https://linktr.ee/lisabit
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   6 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 18 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2020 1:25 pm

thank you , kat.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   6 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

Yeee`s sketchbook
Page 18 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 28 ... 39  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Father Tree Holt :: ElfQuest FanArt and FanFiction-
Jump to: