Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yeee`s sketchbook

Go down 
+13
Kindredsoul
Kojiyumi
Nibblet
Startear
jaRf
manga
Trollbabe
Embala
Sifra
Tynami
Prayer
Vaeri
Yeee
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

1 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   1 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 27 EmptySat Oct 09, 2021 10:12 pm

Beautifully done, love how the wings look now!

https://linktr.ee/lisabit
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   1 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 27 EmptySun Oct 10, 2021 4:26 pm

thank you, Tynami!
Oh yes , I forgot to put him into the Harpy tribe thread. Very Happy

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   1 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 27 EmptySun Oct 10, 2021 8:15 pm

WOW Shocked  This visual angle is breathtaking! Shaher's feet look giant and dangerous and absolutely alien. It's shocking how diffrent and non-human the "Haroy Elves" really are. Realistic hunting scene and illustrated nightmare at the same time.
The sheer fun in shaer's expression adds to the creepiness. Your revised version connects the hands to the body - much better indeed.
HAPPY HARPY HALLOWEEN month to you, YeeeTwisted Evil 1 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 27 2212827063 Wink

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   1 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 27 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2021 6:18 am

Yay, thanx Em.

" Your revised version connects the hands to the body - much better indeed."
oh dear, the arms were already drawn, but the red tone of the outlines was too similar to the red fill color. So you couldn `t see them. Razz
Overall, the picture is too small, you can hardly see his face. But those are details that I still have to learn on the tablet

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   1 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 27 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2021 7:28 pm

fourth version of Shaheer with hair style 1 and ceremonial skull. I think it's better for him to fly around here than in the Harpy thread, which has 3 other pictures of him Razz
1 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 27 Shahee20

Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   1 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 27 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2021 9:13 pm

I like this style! Though it makes him look like Kimo...or his brother lol
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   1 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 27 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2021 7:56 pm

Yay! Like Kimo, okaaay, Shaheer is not that soft but he's not the tough guy either. (Too young)

Btw, who is Kimos brother?  Question

Prayer

Prayer

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   1 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 27 EmptySat Nov 20, 2021 2:50 pm

Yeee wrote:
fourth version of Shaheer with hair style 1 and ceremonial skull. I think it's better for him to fly around here than in the Harpy thread, which has 3 other pictures of him  Razz
1 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 27 Shahee20

@Yeee: Wow, like! He loks so festive and fabulous! cheers cheers

Like Vaeri, something reminds me of Kimo, too! Altough Kimo really has a softer face and expression about him.
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   1 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 27 EmptySat Nov 20, 2021 5:35 pm

thank you again, Prayer! Very Happy
Those harpy elves are also tall grown elves (Glider size), I think that and their mortal blood gives them harder facial features. Smile

Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   1 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 27 EmptySat Nov 20, 2021 11:17 pm

I simply meant Shaheer could be Kimo's brother the way he looks! It's the hair, with the blue lines and black fill with blue highlights. It's very Kimo-ish
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   1 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 27 EmptySun Nov 21, 2021 6:47 am

Ah yes, I see. Smile
Shaheer : "Yo hey, bro!"
Kimo: "Wha...? AAAAEEEEEEEH!!!" ....screams in fright and runs away from the scary bird elf.

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   1 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 27 EmptyTue Dec 28, 2021 3:22 pm

Why did we get snow and ice for Christmas? Somebody must have used magic! cheers  santa  rendeer Who is looking around the corner here?
1 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 27 Scree241

Yes indeed, it`s  the snow bringing iciclecorn...magicking a lots of snow and ice for us in Germany...okay today it is melted all away, but X-mas was white.
Thanx a lot, Iciclecorn!
1 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 27 Icicle10

Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   1 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 27 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2021 7:12 pm

This is very adorable, though at first i thought it was Amalthea, The Last Unicorn
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   1 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 27 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 8:37 am

Thank you, Vaeri! Very Happy
I think the unicorn has a more masculine charm.
He is Amaltheas boyfriend I love you Laughing

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   1 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 27 EmptySun Jan 16, 2022 7:53 pm

Would someone please stop Madame Meduse from eating up all the Christmas cookies that were lying around at the New Year's Eve ball.
Good Lord, what is she stuffing into herself? The gingerbread house won't be standing much longer either!
Haha, this will be my first picture for Mermay this year.
I haven't drawn on real Copic paper in ages and now I've gotten the wrong side. That's why the colors are so horribly muddy. Mad

1 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 27 Scan_221

improved second time

Last edited by Yeee on Mon Jan 17, 2022 8:15 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   1 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 27 EmptySun Jan 16, 2022 8:08 pm

*munchmunch*

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   1 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 27 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2022 3:19 pm

Forgot to upload the Magnification of the Harpy Shaheer image. Smile

1 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 27 Scan_221

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   1 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 27 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2022 3:27 pm

I love the lucky moment I've come up with a Harpy Elf Very Happy

... just for the joy to see your drawings of all the characters who have grown from this, Yeee! Like

I miss Shaheer's nose - it hardly shows on my screen ... but I love the slightly translucent look. It's like a veil of morning mist.

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   1 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 27 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:51 am

"I love the lucky moment I've come up with a Harpy Elf"
Yes, indeed, that was a great idea what you had. Very Happy I still love it very much, human-animal-chimaera or -hybrids (or which word is the correct one ? Mischwesen) were always part of my fantasies and my drawings since teenage days.

Thanx so much! Very Happy

Yes, I should care for Shaheers nose again. Since this was picture no. 3 on my drawing pad, I had to learn to use more contrasting colors when the size of the picture gets big and the details very small. ..and still have to learn more.
Many can draw nice clear, clean curved lines (without jittery jags) on their drawing pad.
There is a setting for the lines in the art programs for this. I know that, I just don't know what that's on GIMP yet.
So, if anybody here knows of it, I would be thankful for a hint. Smile

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   1 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 27 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 10:13 am

@Yeee
IF Rayek would recognize in canon EQ - who should it be?

(preferably someone he has aktually met)

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   1 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 27 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 1:26 pm

Oh wow, what a question. Why this question? Is anywhere such a discussion?

I thought about it sometimes, thinking, why did he not recognize, this would be so bloody cool. I think , Recognition can struck twice with different partners , so no female elf alive (that lieves Winnie out) is save from him. Laughing

It can be:
Khavi: to have my OC ( Rayhan) alive, haha
Nightfall, bacause she is soooo angry at him.  
Ember, what a firy mix , but it has no thrill anymore, because Cutter can`t be annoyed as father in law  (since he is dead)
Leetah, just because he wanted her so much and to make  Cutter angry, but well he is dead...
And than Rayek tells Leetah, that he does not want her anymore (YES! Rayek Devil )!
and to have some of my others OC`s (e.g. the rock climbing girl) alive
And another crazy idea, I had: Winnowill turns him into a female and he/she has to recognize Cutter and then he's forced to make amends like this and give Cutter a surrogate family for stealing his first family. Pike Rolling What a mess and what turmoil that would produce (emotionally and physically).

I would choose the last option, but it is just something for an AU.
So it is:
Leetah, if option genderbent won`t work

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   1 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 27 EmptySat Jan 22, 2022 7:05 pm

@Embala: would you please tell me, what you intended with your question? i am so curious! bounce
The January picture for my calendar  Very Happy
a little bit late in this month
1 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 27 Scan_222
My Mermaids are always hanging around on land, probably because the stickers and construction paper are all land-themed. Razz
The terribly colorful dolphin is one of Madame Meduse`s magically altered pets.

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   1 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 27 EmptySun Jan 23, 2022 10:35 pm

I remember you colorful "spellbound" dolphins, Yeee Fishy First contact with snow, is it? And with snow people... ^^

Quote :
Would you please tell me, what you intended with your question? i am so curious!
Sorry for the long delay, Yeee. I got lost in real life. Rolling Eyes
For now my question is hardly more than a whim. A vague idea for another Advent calendar or something else. A little challenge for my creativity - finding and creating "recognition scenes" that never were seen. Or crazy recognitions that never were ... plus some fan service. ^^

What an answer! Much more than I've could hope for. Let's see ...

Quote :
Khavi: to have my OC (Rayhan) alive, haha
Already have her with someone else ... but their canon relationship increases the chances for a fitting  combination.

Quote :
Nightfall, bacause she is soooo angry at him.
Total suprise! Shocked ... and maybe exactly what I need. ^^ 

Quote :
Ember, what a firy mix , but it has no thrill anymore, because Cutter can`t be annoyed as father in law  (since he is dead)
Now this would be a rather boring pairing for me. On the other side - the denial would work much better with Rayek as it worked with Teir!

Quote :
Leetah, just because he wanted her so much and to make  Cutter angry, but well he is dead...
And than Rayek tells Leetah, that he does not want her anymore (YES! 1 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 27 2918955929 )!
Never expected to find Leetah in this list! Though I've found the right moment already ... Leetah Crying

Thanks for the input, Yeee. Fishy No promises that my idea will lead to anything visible.
and here is a thread you might find amusing Crack Pairings and Odd Shipping Galore - maybe you like to repost your choices there and feel inspired to come up with more. ^^

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   1 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 27 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2022 8:24 pm

" First contact with snow, is it? And with snow people... ^^"
"Scotty beam me up, there is no intelligent life here...!" Razz What a Face

Crack Pairings and Odd Shipping Galore
okay, I have to read a lot, though I have no time for that.

what do I find?:

Vaeris Kreya, the daughter of Brill and Rayek!
Rayek and Shenshen, LOOOOOL! this is a weird pairing, and it can develop into something sweet.  I love you  
Rayek and Crescent: AAAAAAWWWW, cuuuute!

ok, spent the whole evening reading in this thread. What came in my mind while I was at reading on page 1 but I believe I did not see anything of it in the thread was:
Rayek and one of the fish-tailed old or new wave dancers (except for the Brill relationship, but she has no fish tail)

Haha, of course I think of that sea-Leetah: Tilaweed and   there was Kirith (but she does not fit)
1 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 27 Waveda10

new wavedancers:
there is one female with a golden tail, but I don`t like anyone of the new wavedancers. They don`t have the true mermaid magic on them, only the old ones.
Conclusion: Leetah or Tilaweed and momentarily I love the idea of the latter one
If a recognition were to happen with Tilaweed, then a very different Yeee would result from this:
.1 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 27 Eq-wd110
Oh look, Josef drew another great mermaid and she has two different eyes! (would be a great alternate mom for Yeee-elf, too)
1 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 27 Serena10
but it is Tilaweed, I decided! What a Face bounce Very Happy
If you are in need, I can scan some nice Tilaweed pictures. Wink

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   1 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 27 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2022 1:06 am

Tilaweed? Shocked OMG ... would mean to combine rather different styles!

Never truely noticed that this redhead has heterocromic eyes!
I bet you also like little darling Irralie. ^^

PS: Ich gehe davon aus, dass du die 6 "Original Wavedancers" Hefte hast, Yeee ... und auch die Skripts für die nie veröffentlichten Fortsetzungen kennst?

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   1 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 27 Empty

Back to top Go down

Yeee`s sketchbook
Page 27 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 39  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Father Tree Holt :: ElfQuest FanArt and FanFiction-
Jump to: