Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Waiting for Christmas

Go down 
+13
TrollHammer
Stormcatcher
Evil Evie
Kojiyumi
PCoquelin
jaRf
faeriegirl
Yeee
wolfmoonsky
Redhead Ember
G0lden
Tynami
Embala
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 19 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

Waiting for Christmas - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2020 6:05 pm

LOVELY BAUBLE! And with all that beautiful snow swirling around her! You managed that brilliantly, that the wolf is no longer under Moony, but behind her to fit in the baublehead. The wolf drawing even follows a bit of the spherical shape. Does it just seem like that to me, or does the picture look like a scene from a little Elfquest comic? Razz Laughing That must be the strong reduction in size, a trick that is used in comics. And you put some kind of filter over it, right?
Moony is happy! Unfortunately she came back from school very late and was only able to find this treasure this evening. So it took some time for me to answer , sorry!
And I love it, I want so much to hang this baublehead on my x-mas tree. I love you

"*wonders whether you two lurk for the calendar windows opening daily*
Yes of course we do, every morning while shooing Moonlight to go to school. Unfortunately, I'm a bit lazy concerning commenting on the forum and drawing at the moment, I'm very busy with other stuff, but today I finally managed an X-mas project. Smile

"The "Let it Snow" magic worked - kinda. ^^ We had lots of pretty white stuff at December 1st santa all that's needed is 1. redirect in cour yourner and. 2. make it stay! ^^"
Yes, please! We only had fluff of snow today, but at least it is now cold enough for snow.

Although I'm not a wolf fan, I think the bauble with the wolf pack and the snow-covered fir trees is very beautiful. I love snow-covered fir trees. Here you can see again the round shape of the baublehead on the fir trees.
well done, Embala, all of those lovely pictures! Very Happy I love you

wolfmoonsky

wolfmoonsky

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2020 7:33 pm

Young Dewshine and Scouter!! Dewshine Scouter I like the way you made them look at each other. It's a sad moment.
I love the little light effects in their baubles.

I love Ahdri's bauble. Ahdri Such an beautiful golden bauble with a very nice gold background! You used the perfect image for her with the palace!

Beautiful brown bauble for Moonlight! Almost looks like it's from elfquest itself! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Evil Evie

Evil Evie

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2020 12:49 am

[/quote]Waiting for Christmas - Page 7 2017_e11 - this one belongs to Evil Evie ... not new but maybe lost in time.

I cannot find another bauble that matches your current avatar better, Evie! rendeer Point me to a variant character, scene or picture you love and you'll get a new one.[/quote]

Thank you Em! I honestly had no idea what I had done with my baubles. Probably saved them on some flash drive somewhere. This one was always lovely and I think its perfect for this year!

Love the let it snow pictures and all the other pretties! Lots to catch up on since I took an electronic break over thanksgiving. santa

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2020 2:41 am

Charming Suntop will lead you directly to the Advent calendars -  click the pic!

Lovemates & Magic of ElfQuest ... Waiting for Christmas - Page 7 There_10 The child is the link!
Don't miss to take a look at rendeer Kat's Pixel Advent santa - more goodies!

I appriciate your contribution, Kat! Very Happy The tiny little treasures add to the festive mood like real dolls under a Christmas tree. *hugs and kisses* Let the goodies come for your own fun, Kat - for pleasure not pressure! I see your Holiday Barbie, Retro Barbie (her very first appearance if I know anything about this topic ^^) and the one in yellow rings a bell from my youth.
Looking forward to see Rainthorwen's gifts - even more as I've "got to know her" now.

This scene was so special for Scouter's and Dewshine's relationship ... a sad but sweet moment, Wolfie. And I've found the perfect baubles in no time. Thanks for the Ahdri praise! sunny
But ... but this is an EQ scene, isn't it? ^^ Just kidding *chuckles* though I can easily see Moonlight running with the pack! It was fun to play with Yeee's art to please a cubling.

Welcome back, Evie! Very Happy I'm glad you are still very happy with your baublehead.
Taking quality time for family, friends and real life is most important! And this was a Thankgiving and birthday break ... busy busy days. Enjoy what we offer to your own measure, Evie, it will not run away.

Last edited by Embala on Sun Feb 07, 2021 9:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2020 12:30 pm

In case you go for a real Christmas gnome ... be on guard what you buy!

Waiting for Christmas - Page 7 2020_t11

... pygmy owl's snowflake design is a bonus. ^^

Thank you for the great praise and technical appreciation, Yeee! Very Happy At second sight it was clear that the wolf must stay with Moonlight - best friends will not part. And with wolf it looks truely elfquesty ... I can so see them running with the pack. Took a bit to arrange Moony and Wolfy and the bauble in a harmonic way. The "snow effect" (actually light effects) was a welcome touch.
What you call a filter is my working method. The miniatures are build in 3 levels: the bauble - the motive - and the bauble again in shine through qualitiy (ca. 30 % Deckfähigkeit). This way the motive looks like an integrated part of the bauble instead of a simple "transfer picture".
Moony found a treasue bounce after a long day at school ... the best part of it!
War mir ein Vergnügen, Moonlight! Ich freue mich sehr, dass es dir gefällt!
Ich wollte, ich könnte dir die wirkliche Weihnachtskugel schenken.
What a charming idea to put the bauble with Moony's "Thank you" Very Happy in your sig. This way she can be visibly with us during Advent time and maybe a bit longer.

I was just curious and wanted to be sure that you know where to find the daily Advent fun. I'm glad for each feedback but commenting should not become a duty. Not at all! Good luck for your Christmas project *daumendrück*

The fir tree ornament was a hand painted sphere (not by me fortunately XD). I was very pleased when I discovered how well it goes with the wolves motive. ^^

wolfmoonsky

wolfmoonsky

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2020 5:09 pm

Brownberry and Longbranch! Sending Howling! Sending Blackfell

Is that longfin? Very nice bauble! I really love what you did in the background, with the hand and fish statue!

those owl's snowflake design are so cute!!
Back to top Go down
G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 05, 2020 3:28 am

Brownberry and Longbranch. Pike and Vaya. Then Krill and Mender. Nice bunch over the last 2 days.

Redhead Ember

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 05, 2020 4:01 am

G0lden wrote:
Brownberry and Longbranch. Pike and Vaya.  Then Krill and Mender.  Nice bunch over the last 2 days.

I think it's Longfin, not Krill. The theme is Magic of Elfquest, and Krill is not a magic-user.

(Yes, I'm still here, just lurking.)

Come play the Who Am I game! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
PCoquelin

PCoquelin

Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 05, 2020 3:32 pm

Waiting for Christmas - Page 7 13010110

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 05, 2020 4:25 pm

Waiting for Christmas - Page 7 2020_l13

Old lovers this time ... and deceased ones. The howling felt appropriate for them. The lady in blue is indeed Longfin, Wolfie. It's her own hand creating a rock fish for little Puffer.
Thanks for the your cheerful contributions, Wolfie. Very Happy Want more owls? Owlish

Right, G0lden sunny ... almost. The rockshaper masked in blue is Longfin, an elder of the Wavedancers - and has actually bluegreen hair. Now that you've mentioned Krill I can see the ressemblance. Maybe these two are close related ... *would be an interesting question for Christina Raibert*

*waves at lurking Redhead in Moonshade mode*  15 Nice to know you are around, Redhead Ember - I'd miss you if you'd completely disapear!

*oogles friendly snow people bringing festive lights* Your visit brings joy, PC.

Last edited by Embala on Wed Nov 29, 2023 9:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 05, 2020 7:53 pm

Now nothing drawn, but sewn: My latest project, Lilypads Xmas apron dress is ready. My kitling is now decorated for Christmas. santa
Waiting for Christmas - Page 7 Malous10

wolfmoonsky

wolfmoonsky

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 05, 2020 9:08 pm

Pike and Vaya Laughing Pike I love that they face the other way. Beautifull baubles!

Nice green bauble of Mender! The image makes him seem older.. I like the background with it.

Embala wrote:
Waiting for Christmas - Page 7 2020_l13
[/b].

Clearbrook and One-Eye! Clearbrook One-Eye
Beautifull silver/star shaped bauble! I love this one.
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 05, 2020 9:50 pm

Oh my goodness!!! That apron dress is so cute!! I remember making those when the monsters were smaller. 

LOVE all the new baubles, they're gorgeous! Stealing that female door one Very Happy

Still caught up with the sprites Smile Added one of my moms favorite ones. Found the outfit once at a doll show.

https://linktr.ee/lisabit
Redhead Ember

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 5:46 am

I think I'm getting the Advent Theme now; (Recognized) couples, and their child. Or - as with Strongbow and Moonshade - one of their children.

Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 8:37 pm

Another Christmas gnome in snowflakes design I love you Owlish ...

Waiting for Christmas - Page 7 2020_r11

... meet "Rocky" Rockefeller!

Adorable little brat! ^^ ... Malou looks so cute with her festive apron, Yeee. Ready to help with Christmas bakery. Malou is Lilypad, right?

Your happy comments keep me baubling, Wolfie! Pike and Vaya ... a love that should not thrive. Sad The separate scenes appeared much more meaningful for me than the love scene itself. The elder couple in the snow was too perfect for this season - and I love them!

I see a tiny Ken Very Happy ... must be an old one. I vaguly remember this red and white beach outfit. Festive red and white for Barbie again - so charming! As Innekah shared her bauble with Kaitek I can share it easily with you, Kat! Wink

You are right about the Advent theme, Redhead, I've kept it easy this year. santa Made my day that you've remembered there is a holidaya theme - and cared to find out!

Last edited by Embala on Sun Feb 07, 2021 9:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 11:54 pm

Dart and his first loves. Lifemates Cutter and Leetah. Ekuar looks toasty warm despite the cold. Looks like a very upset Strongbow.

Love the One-eyed and Clearbrook ornament. you should do one of Clearbrook and Treestump as well.

Redhead Ember

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2020 3:21 am

Embala wrote:
Made my day that you've remembered there is a holidaya theme - and cared to find out!

Figuring out the special Advent theme-within-the-theme is one of my favourite parts of this.

G0lden wrote:
Dart and his first loves.

I suppose everyone has their parents as their first loves.

Back to top Go down
wolfmoonsky

wolfmoonsky

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2020 2:19 pm

Rocky Rockefeller! Cute Owl!!

Strongbow, Moonshade and their son, Dart! Strongbow Scowl Moonshade
Beautifull small pruple baubles! I love that moment when they met Dart again.

Cutter and Leetah! Cutter Smile Leetah Smile
Beautifull images you used for this. Love the gold and silver colors of the bauble with the snow in the background.

I love what you did with Ekuar's bauble! Looks like he's rockshaping! Ekuar

Hmmm...I can't remeber if this is young Strongbow or young two-spear? Strongbow Scowl
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2020 3:57 pm

Awww, Rocky is so cute, I want to cuddle him for hours. I love you Owlish
A beautiful starbauble with the old lifemates Clearbrook and Oneeye. i would have liked it if the couple would have been showed more of and less Cutter and Leetah.

Yes you are right, this is originally Malou, who got the character Lilypad from me. Sorry i should explain more instead of simply producing human- elf-mash -ups lol! .

Redhead Ember

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2020 5:27 am

Life Bearers par extraordinaire!

Back to top Go down
Kojiyumi

Kojiyumi

Scorpio Horse

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2020 4:13 pm

Hoping to get your card out this weekend, Em, or Monday at the latest! I hope you like it! I've just been crazy busy lately.

Waiting for Christmas - Page 7 Sig10
*✲゚*。✧KOJIYUMI✧。*✲゚*

ණ⃛(ᵒ͈̑ᴗ̂ᵒ͈̑ )” Getting stuff done at the speed of smell! ─=≡Σ((( つ•̀ω•́)つ

Waiting for Christmas - Page 7 Sigimage
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2020 5:58 pm

Waiting for Christmas - Page 7 Lis_zi10

I'd have guessed that the Advent trio would be a case of "too small, too dark" again, G0lden. Hug Dart indeed - but with Strongbow and Moonshade. The moment when the parents are reunited with their adolescent son. I'm so happy you always try you best even if you must guess. *hugs*
Ekuar looks toasty warm for you? This must be his character beaming! Upset Strongbow indeed - angry and desperate and hurting after being captured and tortured in Blue Mountain.

You'd like a Clearbrook-Treestump pairing? Your wish is my pleasure, G0lden. I'll make room for them!

I'll make sure to have the "Advent theme" going on as long as the calendars go. Very Happy I've realized that even the very first calendar had an Advent theme - before I've even thought about making one!
You have sharp young eyes, Redhead - no problem to recognize almost everyone. (No, not THIS way ^^) Please be kind with G0lden ... small obscured motives are challenging for her. I so wish her to stay a happy camper.
The "life bearers extraordinaire" - I love your thinking, Red! Ember

Rocky is a cutie for sure, Wolfie - and a true Christmas ornament! ^^ Have you clicked the link and read his story? (blue print is clickable - click the name for Rocky's story)
I'm glad that this moment between Dart and his parents was recognizable. Very Happy No way for a Lovemates calendar without Cutter, the silver moon and Leetah, the golden sun ... and in the snow to match the extras' theme.  
Ekuar, banned in a snowflake star, showing off his rockshaping skills - I still love this idea. I love you

More love for Rocky Owlish ... have YOU clicked the story link, Yeee?
I was almost shocked when One-Eye died so early in the story ... I've liked him despite he was hardly more than an extra (ein Statist). I love the elder elves and he and Clearbrook were a great match.  Clearbrook  One-Eye  They deserved another prominent entry!
The angry one is Strongbow in Blue Mountain - and he had reason to be furious!

No need to be sorry, Yeee, simply producing human-elf-mash-ups is refreshing and fine for me. Wink I had to be sure about Lilypad ...

Waiting for Christmas - Page 7 2020_l14 ... because Malou showed up in the Advent thread - kinda ^^

I thought a playful maritime bauble would fit the pip. Fishy

I'll keep watch for it, Koji! I love you cat

Last edited by Embala on Wed Nov 29, 2023 10:03 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2020 7:14 pm

AAAAYIIIIEEEEH! (scream) Surprised Shocked Very Happy I love you Is that baublehead cute! Thank you so much for it, Em! Again, I would so much like to hang it up on my XMas tree. But at last i can hang it on my signature. Razz

No, I haven't seen the Rocky story but now I read it. A lovely little X-Mas story and just what we need in this weird corona year.

Cute Go-Back kid bauble with fitting icicle design. Like

wolfmoonsky

wolfmoonsky

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2020 8:54 pm

Just read the story of Rocky!

Rainsong and Woodlock!  Rainsong  I reallly love what you did with Rainsong's head!

Nonna and Adar! I like the small baubles.

This are some nice shaped baubles, but I really don't know who they are. I think I know them, but I don't know their names.

I love this bauble of Aroree! Aroree Sad I love that image of her in the background with that blond hair. It's kinda like two versions of her.

Young Yun and young Jirda!! Those images always makes me smile. I love the details and what you did in this bauble!  Yun

Very beautifull bauble of Malou! I love the seashells on top!

Last edited by wolfmoonsky on Wed Dec 09, 2020 8:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2020 1:32 am

Rainsong and Woodlock, then Adar and Nona. I can Aroree, but they others, no clue.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Waiting for Christmas
Page 7 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 19 ... 32  Next