Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Waiting for Christmas

Go down 
+13
TrollHammer
Stormcatcher
Evil Evie
Kojiyumi
PCoquelin
jaRf
faeriegirl
Yeee
wolfmoonsky
Redhead Ember
G0lden
Tynami
Embala
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
wolfmoonsky

wolfmoonsky

Scorpio Rooster

5 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   5 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 16, 2019 8:36 pm

I love reading your feedbacks, Embala! I'm always having a good time with all the baubles you make for us. I'm really enjoying them this year!
Of course, Osek and Mekda! Now I remember! Very Happy
I have not noticed that the style ressembles Toorah, but I can see it now! Toorah

Beautiful pinkish bauble with a sweet looking Foxfur! I love that image of her! Interesting looking background. The color fits with the bauble.

A pretty white colored bauble and background of Darnizhaan! He looks so smug, specially in full body shot.

A very beautiful bauble of Elric... bad thing is that they were about to torture him with fire in the next scene, together with Moonglum. You wouldn't say that from this image, only from the full body shot.

An Korafay Pixel! :korafay: That pose really fits her!
Back to top Go down
wolfmoonsky

wolfmoonsky

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   5 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 16, 2019 8:40 pm

After my comment, I saw that you made a new bauble for me! I have only just started using this image yesterday! I love it! I'm loving that the background has night in it, with some yellow stars! Thank you so much Embala! Skywise smile Hug cathat
Back to top Go down
G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   5 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 1:39 am

Looks like Foxfur and some new pretties. I wish I could see the face in the twisted ornament. Who is it?

faeriegirl

faeriegirl

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   5 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:04 am

Gorgeous old and new baubles!

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   5 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 7:01 am

Looks like Korafay spotted something down below. :korafay:

G0lden wrote:
I wish I could see the face in the twisted ornament. Who is it?

Yurek, Savah's lifemate.

Come play the Who Am I game! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   5 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 11:20 pm

5 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 2 2019_p14 Waiting ...

Your calendar is going on as planned, Kat. Very Happy Korafay seems to dance ... or curiously looking for something far and hidden. Even two pretties for today - the star-crossed couple Shale and Eyes High. You've pictured them so detailed and beautifully ... I can see her sitting in her nest!

It's all my pleasure, Wolfie I love you *hugs* ... that I could make you smile is one reason why the calendar still exists. cathat Finding a bauble home for your Skywise avatar was an easy and satisfying task. He called this star home! ^^
Charming Foxfur was such a lovely sight in this first scene (the only one for a long time) with Skywise... she longed for soft pink. If I recall right the background are baubles made from pieces of broken glass.
It was hard to decide on Darnizhan's Christmas home. The demon god was very whimsical about his preferences. ^^ All the better you like the final choice so much, Wolfie. You are right, Elric's portrait in powdery colors has a gruesome background. Yet very beautiful - it was a must do.

Finally a familiar and easily identifiable character again for you, G0lden sunny ... Foxfur is such a darling, isn't she? Redhead already introduced "twisted" Yurek to you. HERE is a bigger version of the picture I've used.

Welcome back, faeriegirl! cheers I've thought of you flower several times this season ... missed you - it's almost as if you've picked up my sending. Sending

Thanks for helping with Yurek, Red! Very Happy You are right - Korafay might have spotted something ... rendeer unexpected. ^^

Last edited by Embala on Sun Feb 07, 2021 2:12 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Redhead Ember

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   5 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2019 8:54 am

Dunno who that guy is, but I sure wouldn't wanna meet him in a dark alley!

And Shale is joining Timmorn in the snowboarding.

Back to top Go down
wolfmoonsky

wolfmoonsky

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   5 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2019 2:19 pm

Beautiful bauble of Adya! I love the color and tiny details on the bauble!

Cool bauble of Arioch! I love how his hand is outside of the bauble! He looks so evil in this, which he is!

Shale and Eyeshigh! Very beautiful pixels, Kat!
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   5 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2019 10:48 pm

Better is, Redhead ^^ - don't mess with a demon!

Roses and delicate stardust stars for Timmain's dear friend, Wolfie. Tender colors for a tender spirit.
Isn't Arioch a colorful alluring demon? XD I like his colors and wanted to enhance them. Reaching outside the bauble suits him well.

You've recognized Rayek's fate in Elric's destiny, Yeee. Today's window shows the picture of Elric I connect most with Rayek. I'm sure you'll know the moment and the panel I have in mind.

Last edited by Embala on Sun Feb 07, 2021 2:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   5 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2019 2:04 am

Is that Rillfisher? Hope so. Great new pretties

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   5 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2019 6:51 am

Falling behind again on pixels, but I'll try and catch up after work. I wanted to post this since I keep losing the link.

5 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 2 There_10 The child is the link!

https://linktr.ee/lisabit
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   5 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2019 6:54 am

" Today's window show the picture of Elric I connect most with Rayek. I'm sure you'll know the moment and the panel I have in mind."

No, Embala, I don`t get it, you must tell me, please. I don't know exactly what happened with Elric at that special moment. He looks sad, Maybe he just lost one of his beloved. Or killed it in an accident.

Here is something for relaxing from all the before -christmas stress, I thought of the kawaii- thread, but it fits here better:

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   5 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2019 4:29 pm

You are absolutely right, G0lden! sunny That's Rillfisher from the "Beloved Dead" plate. The golden heart was made for her.

*crossing fingers and toes for more treats soon* Make sure to get the rest you need, Kat. *hugs and kisses* Stay well!
The child is the link! I realized just today that I've missed to post a link much too long. Thanks for the help.

You've interpreted Elric's expression very well, Yeee. He has just lost his second love. But - I've meant this EQ scene where Rayek is almost a lookalike of Elric ... or the other way round.

Awww... how cute! Squirrels and tits at Christmas time! I love you Very kawai. It can fit in both threads, Yeee. ^^

wolfmoonsky

wolfmoonsky

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   5 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2019 7:30 pm

an beautiful gold heart shaped bauble of Rillfisher. Fits for this character because she was a sweet person. I have always loved her hairstyle!

And here we have a beautiful gray bauble of Elric.... after what happened to Zarozinia's. So sad and disturbing!
I love the background in and outside of the bauble. Love the colors as well, they really fit!
Back to top Go down
G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   5 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2019 1:32 am

Nightrunner!

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   5 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2019 11:13 am

Starjumper ... he is always mistaken for Nightrunner in this calendar, G0lden.

Here's something new for you ... 5 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 2 2019_g10 ... because I want!

And this is for you, fae ...

5 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 2 2019_f10 ... consider it a welcome howl!

Last edited by Embala on Sun Dec 29, 2019 6:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
faeriegirl

faeriegirl

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   5 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2019 11:46 am

Gorgeous new and old baubles... and thank you so much Em!!

wolfmoonsky

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   5 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2019 7:42 pm

I love this bauble of Starjumper! Hungry Wolf I love that stare!

I LOVE this beautiful bauble of Arioch! I love what you did with the orange and red effects in this bauble! The bauble looks way better than the image itself!
Back to top Go down
G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   5 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 21, 2019 9:45 pm

Oneeye! And new pretties. Love the new Cutter and Leetah Ornament

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   5 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 21, 2019 10:01 pm

Beloved Dead & Law and Chaos ... 5 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 2 There_10 The child is the link!

... and don't miss Kat's Pixel Advent santa ... it's a treat! rendeer

All my pleasure, fae.

Different color - different demon, Wolfie.  Hungry Wolf The guy in red is Xiombarg and hardly nicer than Arioch. He really liked the firey bauble ... I'm glad you share his preference. Very Happy

And here is a Christmas gift santa for my young friend Beryl.

5 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 2 2019_b11 Merry Christmas!

I'll be offline for some days therefor all windows til Christmas Eve have opened tonight. The windows for 25th and the 12 Nights will start belated. Means you'll get a handfull close after Christmas.

btw: only the new calendar I've built for "after the split" will be filled from now on.
Use the link in this post.

Last edited by Embala on Sun Feb 07, 2021 2:56 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   5 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 21, 2019 10:21 pm

That's the big Christmas piece of 2009 - enjoy it for the Holidays.

5 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 2 2009_c10

Last edited by Embala on Fri Nov 27, 2020 8:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   5 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 22, 2019 3:08 am

Looks like Zhantee and Cheipar,. Then Winnowill.. Plus a bunch of new pretties.

Redhead Ember

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   5 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 22, 2019 4:06 am

Embala wrote:
I'll be offline for some days therefor all windows til Christmas Eve have opened tonight.

No, they haven't…

Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   5 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 22, 2019 5:01 am

Oooooh, I love this beautiful X-mas pic! Merry christmas to you too, Embala, goodbye until after x-mas.

wolfmoonsky

wolfmoonsky

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   5 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2019 6:02 pm

So many baubles!

One-Eye!! One-Eye So glad to see him here! Beautiful green bauble! I love the snow on top of the bauble!

Beautiful star shaped baubles of Haze and Farbright! I like the blue lines around the stars!

Zhantee! Zhantee I'm so glad to see him here as well! Beautiful red bauble of him! It looks like as if he's pointing to us.

Little Cheiper! Beautiful little bauble of him. I love the four sending baubles! Sending Sending 2 Sending Sending 2

I love this bauble! It's so creative! I love that the little dragon thingy is on the bauble while the other one is inside the bauble! An beauitful silver glittery bauble!

Cymoril and Winnowill! Winnie Evil I like the background in their baubles!

Are those Sepiriz and Two-Spear? I love that they are upside down! Very nice baubles!

And as last Elric and Zarozinia!I love what you did on top of each bauble!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   5 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Waiting for Christmas
Page 2 of 32Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 32  Next