Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Waiting for Christmas

Go down 
+13
TrollHammer
Stormcatcher
Evil Evie
Kojiyumi
PCoquelin
jaRf
faeriegirl
Yeee
wolfmoonsky
Redhead Ember
G0lden
Tynami
Embala
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

5 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   5 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2019 9:07 pm

All caught up on the pixel calendar and adore the baubles!!!

If I don't make it back by tomorrow, Happy Holidays, y'all and lots of hugs!!

Embala, I adore that card and am always amazed at how seamless the images are.  So perfect!

https://linktr.ee/lisabit
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   5 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 25, 2019 5:02 am

cuuute, so many pixel elves.
Merry Christmas!

jaRf

jaRf

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   5 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 25, 2019 7:09 am

Merry Christmas everyone (or Chanuka or whatever you celebrate)!
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   5 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 25, 2019 8:34 pm

5 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 3 Merryc10

5 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 3 2019_c10

Last edited by Embala on Fri Nov 27, 2020 8:09 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   5 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 25, 2019 11:56 pm

Merry Christmas

wolfmoonsky

wolfmoonsky

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   5 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 11:03 am

Merry Christmas!! I hope everyone is having a wonderful day! santa

Such an beautiful big bauble of Elric and Zarozinia, Embala! This image was the perfect one to use for this bauble, it just fits perfectly!

So many beautiful pixels, Kat!
Maleen, Vurdah and Ruffel! They looks very beautiful. I love Vurda's pose! Maleen looks like she's dying or sleeping! XD
Next ones are Shenshen and I think Zhantee? Shenshen Upset Zhantee Very nice looking Pixels!
Then we have Skot and Krim! Skot Krim Grin I love their poses! They look very into character top me.
Windkin right? He looks really nice!
Wing, Rainsong and Woodlock! I'm glad to see these three here! Very nice pixels!
Toorah and Suntoucher! Toorah Suntoucher They look very nice!
And at last we got Jink! Love her red outfit!
I can't wait to see the last Pixel you made!
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   5 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 11:27 am

The last one is taking a while... only hint is there are 9 of them coming soon. 

Thank you for your kind words on the pixels. Originally I had planned to keep going through new years, but with this new company taking over I just don't have the time Sad

Maybe a Valentines batch Smile

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   5 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 11:44 pm

I'm back from Holidays rendeer and managed to catch up with the calendar! santa

5 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 3 2009-810 Greetings

The windows of the two Advent calendars and the 12 Nights of Christmas will open daily again til Three Kings Day. And hopefully I'll find time to comment again tomorrow. Love what I've seen and read!

@Redhead Ember
The annonced windows have opened before Christmas Eve and the missing ones for the 1st day of Christmas have opened by now.
I wish you'd read my comments in the thread, Red - at least the ones in RED letters.
Embala wrote:
I'll be offline for some days therefor all windows til Christmas Eve have opened tonight. The windows for 25th and the 12 Nights will start belated. Means you'll get a handfull close after Christmas.

btw: only the new calendar I've built for "after the split" will be filled from now on.
Please update your link and it will work.

Last edited by Embala on Sun Dec 29, 2019 6:27 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   5 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 11:51 pm

Well, first off Rainsong, Woodlock, and Wing. Then Nona and Adar. Plus sweet Crescent. aggoty and Blackfell, the others no clue. Cutter and Leetah, plus some new pretties,

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   5 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 27, 2019 6:42 am

Awww, Crescent is, like Vaya, a character I would so much like to see more off than just the death scene. She is so cute. I love you I am no fan of Wolfriders , but she is"cult" as same as the piece of a cutlet. What a Face

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   5 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 29, 2019 8:09 am

Beloved Dead & Law and Chaos ... 5 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 3 There_10 The child is the link!

... and don't miss Kat's Pixel Advent santa ... it's a treat! rendeer

I had a glimpse (or two or three) on your growing sprites collection since I'm back, Kat. Surprised
Three for one was a surprise! Relaxed cat-like Maleen, cute Vurdah with her lively contrasting colors, frilly Ruffel with curls and ruffles pretty in pink - the trio is perfect!
Another colorful appearance - young teasing Shenshen and her old friend Zhantee. I bet you had fun with all the teal and greens. ^^ Hair of both turned out great!
Our Go-Back couple well adepted to Wolfrider life. I like to see Skot and Krim together as a couple. It's fitting that Windkin got a slot for his own. He was pictured as sort of a "loner among company" most of the time. You've captured him in his happier youthful times.
The next trio puzzled me at first ... blondes in gray and blue and PINK O.O ...? Then I've remember a special panel of three naturalized Sunvillagers ... Wing, Woodlock and Rainsong from the sunny family. Good choice!
Old Sunvillagers - a catchy view in their jewel-like shiny colors. Kudos for detailed and careful design. Toorah and Anatim are always eye candy.
Last not least always changing Jink. This one is clearly from the #1 cover - colors and pose and hair are so characteristic!

Gorgous job with the calendar girls and boys, Kat! Like I'm happy you've managed to keep it going despite some troubles. Very Happy  You've promised NINE more, Kat bounce - my bet is on the Circle! Maybe they will show up just in time for the New Year?

This thread is going on til January 6th and then a bit longer ... enough time to finish this precious batch! *crossing fingers and toes*

Thank you for the Christmas greetings *hugs and kisses* and the praise. I had put much time and lots of energy into the collages. I'm proud and happy that the effort is appreciated and still brings joy, Kat.

(comments will be continued after a break)

Last edited by Embala on Sun Feb 07, 2021 2:57 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   5 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 29, 2019 3:30 pm

5 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 3 2009-710

A spirit

... for the time "between the years. Here in Germany Christmas time goes until Three Kings Day and that's when my calendar will end.

I hope you had a great time with your family under the Christmas tree, Yeee. Suntop obviously enjoyed. ^^ I wish you a peaceful and relaxing time. Thank you for the praise. This wintery Christmas scene from 2009 is one of my most elaborated Christmas collages and probably my best. With Rayek as an angel! XD
Crescent has a lot of fans - and fanfics and fanart. Many wish she'd be alive and kicking ... making her a projection surface for own ideas. Foxeye has allowed me to use her coloring art of the original pages - if you follow the link you might like what you find.

You were watching around Christmas time as eager as usual, G0lden. I see with joy that you "wear" your new baublehead! sunny And thank you for the Christmas greetings. santa Let's see what you've got ...
One-Eye was a sure bet! He got a snow covered bauble fitting the topic. In case you wonder who the couple in the silver stars is - Haze and Farbright, two other fairly unknown Wavedancers.
I'm glad that Zhantee was easily recognizable and little Cheipar too. Winnowill is paired up with Cymorel in the L&C calendar. They appear very similar to me - in build and body language, not in character. It's great that you enjoy the unknown "pretties" as well, G0lden.
And then thare's a new bunch of (mostly) familiar ones Very Happy ... the sunny Wolfriders who have chosen a natural ending. The very special human couple nonna adar and a spirited Elf girl with her wolf cub Windchaser.
You've discovered the 12 Nights ... spooky sights and ambivalent chars. The guy with the cave drawings is Aro - both enemy and victim of the alien intruders. Maggoty - cunning poison maker and helpful healer. The b/w girl is misguided Gifa - traitor to the Elves and betrayed by her own brother. Blackfell's ghost ... you can see the "green stuff" as ectoplasm ... if you like. ^^
And yes - Cutter and Leetah visited L&C as lookalikes of Elric and Zarozinia.

Thank you for the Christmas greetings, jaRf. rendeer I hope you had a merry Christmas yourself.

(still need to complete the comments  - Hungry Wolf later)

Last edited by Embala on Sun Feb 07, 2021 2:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   5 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 29, 2019 8:04 pm

New pretties!

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   5 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 29, 2019 10:33 pm

Your comments prove your excitement and love for this yearly tradition and spark my creativity, Wolfie.  Hungry Wolf Always.

Snow for One-Eye because he died in the snow - and because his character plate was a winter scene.
Sea stars for the Wavedancers. Like a Star @ heaven The blue reflections mirror their colors and remind of water. A natural festive home for Haze and Farbright!
Of course gentle Zhantee has to be here! A golden background for his Sunfolk origin and the light reflection can stand for the Palace calling. I've never noticed that he is pointing to us! Surprised
Little Cheiper is not alone. The tiny baubles with the sending stars Sending Sending 2 Sending 2 Sending represent his parents - Pike, Krim, Skot and Shenshen. They were the reason why I could bear a dead baby in the Advent calendar. It's a hopeful picture!

I wasn't sure what to do with the dragon/gargoyle statuette. Giving the little guy company seemed a good idea - he looks happy! Wink I'm glad you like the variant style, Wolfie.
You must have studied Law & Chaos! That's indeed Cymorel ... and the blue/pink color gradient seemed to be made for this picture of her. I was amazed how much Winnowill's first draft resembles Cymorel ... and how well it goes with Winnowill's "big entry". And she turned out surprisingly well in this pink light as a bonus!
You've recognized Sepiriz well, Wolfie. Doesn't his glance fit perfectly with his "mirror character"? Not Two-Spear but a very enraged Strongbow! The best bauble homes for those ornaments were pictured upside down - and suddenly this looked very appropriate to me. XD
Elric and Zarozinia - love at first sight! ^^ I've used the same baubles (in variant arrangement) as I've used for Cutter's and Leetah's recognition scene years ago. Look at it - Wendy Pini DID a recognition scene there. I swear! ^^

You've nailed it, Wolfie. Very Happy This image of Elric and Zarozinia in icy blue and snowy white was just made for a "Law and Chaos" Christmas scene! Took a while to find an appropriate "christmassy" bauble to present them. The wintery firs in front of a night sky were the perfect choice. There's even a golden moon to take up the golden adornements of the outfits.

Thank you for the Christmas greetings. I hope you had a Merry Christmas, Wolfie!

Last edited by Embala on Sun Feb 07, 2021 3:08 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   5 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2019 8:23 am

Thanx Embala, yes I had a fine time under the x-mas tree. I love the illuminated Christmas tree and the x-mas goose roast meat most , and of course when the kids unwrap the presents I love you . But this is not a relaxing time, that time starts at the 2. x-mas day when I am with the family at my parents in law , there I can relax and finally I can start to draw again, yay! My x-mas pic is still in pencil version but I hope to get that version finished today.
It seems that you are as much a x-mas fan as I am , as much as you like to celebrate the Christmas baubles here. But it must have been hard for you as a kid to have the birthday one day before christmas, waiting a whole year for your presents.
Rayek as a x-mas angel ! lol! Rayek Devil I haven`t seen that, but now as you say it. YES! Why not, he is great, he is outstanding, and he can fly. I hear him say proud and aloud: "Do not fear!" Pike Rolling
Sadly the Foxeye link does not work.

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   5 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2019 8:26 am

Kinda wondering why the thread hasn't split, strange... finally got a chance to catch up on new additions and will be working on the Christmas day sprites this morning. 

So far: 8/9, one is old but everything else will be new and I know @Yeee will LOVE one of them Very Happy

Love the new additions!!

Edit: Adding them to the calendar now Smile

Last edited by katcombs on Mon Dec 30, 2019 9:43 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   5 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2019 8:31 am

wow, you make me curious!

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   5 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2019 7:02 pm

Exactly how I've imagined it, Yeee. A busy Christmas with family as usual - and then a well deserved recreative time. I'm looking forward to see how Aneret Harpy proceeds. Very Happy

I'm a fan of pretty things ... like to make pretty things ... and I love gift giving. Christmas is a good excuse for all of it. Wink
I don't remember the waiting for my birthday ... but I remember that I always had a double load of gifts after Christmas Eve. ^^ And I've shared my birthday with Grandpa - loved it!

Hmmm ... the link works well for me. Suspect Google "foxeye deviantart" for her account or "foxeye deviantart crescent" for pictures.

5 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 3 2019_h10

You've finished the Pixel Calendar, Kat! bounce What a finale - the Circle of Nine for Christmas Day! Starlite Sefra and Kaslen with the long braids are my favorite girls. Gibra is sparkling nicely ... and Timmain is dressed for once. ^^ Haken and Kalil turned out awesome. Carefully designed Adya ... Aerth with the detailed collar ... even shy Deir is an eye catcher.
Gorgeous work, Kat! *bows*

Problems to recognize the new pretties, G0lden? Allow me to intoduce them.
Beloved Dead: The "golden boy" is Little Patch as a young teen. Then there's Yif, the Go-Back with the funny hat ... and he got reindeers. Last not least Windstone, a Sunfolk warrior. I love her look even in BB's design.
Twelve Nights: A grusome sight as you've wished for - decaptivated Winnowill. Shuna's sire - the opposite of a nice guy. And the tiny motive in the glass angel is the pilar of sacrifice - I figure it will be too obscured to be visible for you. Hug

btw: I'm pretty sure the thread WILL split, Kat.

Last edited by Embala on Sun Feb 07, 2021 3:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   5 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2019 11:27 pm

Looks like Strongbow and many new pretties

wolfmoonsky

wolfmoonsky

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   5 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 3:08 pm

So many beauitful baubles!!

I will first start with the Advent Calendar 2009!

Rainsong, Wing and Woodlock! I love that you put Rainsong and Wing's images upside down because of what's on top of the bauble.

Nonna and Adar! I love the color of both baubles and the images you used!

Crecent! I love that you made her background black. It fits with what happened to her. Also really love that you used this image with her little wolf friend!Hungry Wolf

Little Patch! Glad to see him here! I really love the image you used for this! Also really love the gold glittery bauble you made for him!

I think this one is Yif! Very nice background, even though.. I have no idea what's in his background! XD It kinda looks like he's hiding from someone/something!

Windstone! Did not expect her to be here! Very nice bauble! I like the yellow effect in the bauble.

I think both bauble are with Shushen in it. Sad images of his death! Very nice looking baubles!

Now for the The 12 Nights 2019!

So many of them! Let's see.

Very nice baubles! I don't know what this human was called, but I remember this is from the first timeline! I love the images you used!

Old Maggoty Troll Tongue I love what you did with the outside of both baubles! I love the images, the second one looks almost scary!

Three baubles of Gif, I think? She fits right in the twelf nights! I like that you used three different images to show her real self! I love the hand outside of the bauble!

I think this wolf is blackfell or the one from Strongbow's dream! I like what you did with this bauble.

Winnowill's severed head! winnowill evil This will always be a very beautiful and creppy image to me. This bauble is very beautiful.I love that you put blood underneath the bauble and I love Rayek's hand reaching towards her.

Shuna's father. I really hate this guy! Very nice bauble! You used the righ image to show his real nature.

Did you put an hand in this bauble so that it looks like it's Shuna's sire's hand? the baubles next to each other makes it look like it. Even if you didhadn't meant to do this, it's a very nice Coincidence. I love the shape of the bauble, specially what's on top! I don't know what I see in the image though.

WOW! Shocked Strongbow! Strongbow Scowl Those are some awesome looking baubles! I love that the arm and the knife are outside of the bauble, with him attacking! I love all three images you used!

The last one is interesting! You used a high one and one of the first-comer troll child. This does fit with this theme, consider with what happened. Love the angry image of the high one and the trolld cage kind of bauble! Really nicely done!

Now forAdvent Calendar 2019 - Law and Chaos!

Cutter and Elric! Cutter Cool Now these images are the perfect ones you used! It's pretty obvious why! Their expressions and the way they are looking at, and their clothing! I love what you did with the background! The pine branches that go over their baubles and the green chemical glass Elric's holding! I really love that!

Zarozinia and Leethah! Leetah Smile Again, very obvious why you used these images. The pink dresses and that Leetah loks up, while zarzonia looks sort of down/side ways. It just fits! Very beautiful baubles!

The Empores or the Melnibonéans is what they're called? I love how their baubles look like. I'm loving the bright colors in this!

Beautiful green bauble of Elric's in one of his battles! Great image you used!

Jagreen Lern! I love that this bauble looks asian to me! I love the golden leaves as details on the bauble!

The old hag! XD I was wonderin when this one was going to show up! Very nice looking bauble! I like the background and colors together with the bauble.

As last we have Moonshade Moonshade and Cymoril.. and their deaths. I love that the baubles in the background look like they are laying in the snow, and that their baubles have a white/silver color as well. Moonshade's one is glittery while Cymoril's one is diamant like!

And as last Kat's Pixels!
You made the cicle of nine, Kat! I love them all! My favorite from those are Sefra, Haken and Aerth! Very beauitful pixels. I'm glad you finished it in time! I loved all the pixels you made! A great final to finish for this year.

Bearclaw n Picknose Everyone, I hope you all have a great and happy New Year! Many good wishes and good health to all of you! Cutter n Picknose
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   5 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 8:01 pm

5 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 3 Happyn10

5 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 3 2020_h10

Last edited by Embala on Wed Feb 03, 2021 6:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   5 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 01, 2020 12:06 am

Happy New Year!!!

PCoquelin

PCoquelin

Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   5 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 01, 2020 6:42 am

I wish you all Elfquest fans and elf-friends here a good and happy year 2020!

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   5 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 01, 2020 8:13 am

Happy New Year, dear Wolfie! Happy New Year, G0lden! Happy New Year, PC!
Happy New Year to my Elfquest friends and tribe mates!
Happy New Year Everyone!
I wish you luck and love and health and wealth. May your wishes come true.

5 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 3 2009_h10

This was my New Year card of 2009 - more tranquil and festively cheerful than the turbulent and whimsical scene last night.

Last edited by Embala on Fri Nov 27, 2020 8:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
faeriegirl

faeriegirl

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   5 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 01, 2020 2:39 pm

Happy new year to all!

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   5 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Waiting for Christmas
Page 3 of 32Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 32  Next