Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Waiting for Christmas

Go down 
+13
TrollHammer
Stormcatcher
Evil Evie
Kojiyumi
PCoquelin
jaRf
faeriegirl
Yeee
wolfmoonsky
Redhead Ember
G0lden
Tynami
Embala
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 21 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
PCoquelin

PCoquelin

Pisces Monkey

Waiting for Christmas - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 11 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 2:31 pm

I don't much like Venka, but this bauble is beautiful:

Waiting for Christmas - Page 11 21_ven10

PCoquelin

Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 11 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 3:03 pm

Waiting for Christmas - Page 11 13270110

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 11 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 6:15 pm

@PCoquelin: "I don't much like Venka, but this bauble is beautiful"

Interesting! Will you tell us, why you don`t like her? (just curious)
I think she can be annoying...

G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 11 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2020 1:37 am

Love the bauble PC!!!

PCoquelin

PCoquelin

Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 11 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2020 3:21 pm

Yeee wrote:
Will you tell us, why you don`t like her?

I find her to be far too cold.

jaRf

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 7:29 am

Venka, no matter what people say, you're still mah girl! Wink

Have a good and relaxed Christmas / Hannukah / whatever time and stay careful and safe!
Back to top Go down
Evil Evie

Evil Evie

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 1:01 pm

Been a while since I've jumped on to look at the pretties! Always enjoying the baubles! Its been a busy season so far. Less then a week ago a friend of mine got married, so I haven't even been lurking.

Glad to know that I still have plenty of time to enjoy these as they come. I'll try to pop on here daily now if I can!  Thanks for all the Christmas lovelies you always bring us Em! santa

I lovemates calendar is so pretty, the first few Baubles contain my favorites so far, although one other that pops out to me is sun toucher and Toorah. You found such lovely old baubles for them and they fit so very well.

Waiting for Christmas - Page 11 12_ana10

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 8:24 pm

"I find her to be far too cold."
Like an icicle? Laughing She decided to be the opposition of her parents, who are so very emotional.(interesting, my adult son decided the same to distance himself from me , I am a hothead. He is more like his calm father.) But yes, she is very cold, or maybe...she just pretends to be. Wonder how she would react if her daughter wants to gain freedom from her helicopter-mother. Laughing Being so possessive about Satreeka shows that she is not that cool as she wants all others to believe she is.
I find her a little bit annoying, because she is so much better than her father in some ways... (momentarily no time to discuss that out and give arguments, sorry)

"Venka, no matter what people say, you're still mah girl!"
She is so cold that she is cool, ok? Smile I also like her.

Merry X-mas to you all, have no new X-mas picture yet ready so this one of the Birthday thread has to be it for now.
Waiting for Christmas - Page 11 Embala12

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 11 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2020 7:16 pm

Waiting for Christmas - Page 11 Merryc11

Waiting for Christmas - Page 11 2020_x10

Happy Holidays, dear friends. I hope you have a peaceful Christmas time.

Last edited by Embala on Wed Feb 03, 2021 5:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 11 EmptySat Dec 26, 2020 2:40 am

Merry Christmas!!!!

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 11 EmptySat Dec 26, 2020 3:20 am

I made these on another site. Merry Christmas to everyone!!

Waiting for Christmas - Page 11 Cookie11Waiting for Christmas - Page 11 Cookie10
Waiting for Christmas - Page 11 Cookie12Waiting for Christmas - Page 11 Cookie13

https://linktr.ee/lisabit
Redhead Ember

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 11 EmptySat Dec 26, 2020 5:52 am

Family time, of course! Woodlock, Rainsong, and their cubs (well, the two oldest, before Mender)

Rainsong (we need more elfmojis!!!!)

And the "main family", so to speak.

Cutter Cool Leetah Smile Suntop Uncomfortable Ember

Come play the Who Am I game! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Stormcatcher

Stormcatcher

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 11 EmptySat Dec 26, 2020 9:23 am

Merry Christmas!

Waiting for Christmas - Page 11 Coroco10

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 11 EmptySat Dec 26, 2020 7:43 pm

Lovemates & Magic of ElfQuest ... Waiting for Christmas - Page 11 There_10 The child is the link!
Don't miss to take a look at rendeer Kat's Pixel Advent santa - more goodies!

I've enjoyed my Christmas vacations very much. Very Happy Now I'm happy to be back - in my own rooms with cuddly Ginchan and ... last not least back to the Holt. You all were eager to keep the Advent thread alive and fill it with goodies!

A Lovemates calendar wouldn't be right without this special couple. Hmmm ... why is Nightfall's sphere red? Maybe ... it's because she is the most active one - and Redlance and Tyleet love the calm green? Or ... it's just because the photo was this way? Or ... to spark the imagination! Wink I've used an idea of WP, Wolfie. Petalwing was part of the original scene, right in front of the bird.
Savah is calling for a star from the very beginning ... but she is kind enough to agree with other bauble homes too. I've tried to make her window a cosy place - like inside her private room.
The big baubles are a chance to show a scene, interaction ... I've loved to find a place for teacher Treestump and Little Patch.
I couldn't decide what to show from Leetah's and Rayek's relationship - the teasing love or the break up? But - why decide when both variations can please the eye!

You had no problems with the regular baubles, G0lden sunny - my eyes see with joy! The extra two (to even out the additional days of 2011) are fairly unknown Firstcomer Kaslen and Ekuar's childhood friends Osek and Mekda.
I wonder, G0lden - do you look at the big baubles in the thread itself? They are clear enough to be well recognizable.

*chuckles* Your comments are prizeless, Redhead! rofl Pointing out the most unusual side-effect of Recognition ... XD

Scouter and Tyleet are such sweethearts, aren't they, Wolfie? ^^ I'm sure at some point Scouter was "kissing" her head!
I had to make up a background for Kaslen's bauble to please the tree shaper. Frozen buds seemed very fitting for the High One braving white cold. The young rock shapers in a carefree happy moment ... I've learnt to like them in plain black'n white. Strong Venka brings the X-mas star!

Free pet! I was waiting for this comment! Made my day to see you drop in again, Koji. No worries about the card. I'll wait patiently and ... didn't found time to write myself. I will for sure!
Thank you for the Christmas wishes and the song, Kitteh! cathat

This extra bauble allowed some fan service for you, Yeee. ^^ I was happy to keep it Sorrows End but it was a pleasant surprise to get Rayek back in the Frozen Mountains!  Rayek Devil I figure the ongoing struggle was to your liking! And I see you also like Venka.
Looks like it becomes my habit to introduce you to southern traditions, Yeee. XD *Yeee counts as a candidate for the 12 Nights of Christmas* Noted.
Lots of snowy baubles for you ... as you've wished. Very Happy And Go-Backs go well with snow!

(more comments will come)

Last edited by Embala on Wed Feb 10, 2021 6:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
wolfmoonsky

wolfmoonsky

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 11 EmptySat Dec 26, 2020 8:03 pm

I hope everyone had a great Christmas!!

So many more beautiful baubles! I see more family baubles!

Rainsong, Woodlock, young Newstar and infant Wing Rainsong (We really need more emoticons indeed!) I love the colors of the baubles, also that that their baubles are hanging from an twig.
Cute family. I love the image of Rainsong. It's not an image that's been used often.

Cutter, Leetah, Suntop and Ember! Ember Cutter Smile Leetah Smile Suntop Uncomfortable Of cours ethey have to be here! Lovely green shaped baubles. I love the details you put with Ember and suntop's baubles. I like the images you used.

Beautiful baubles of One-Eye and Clearbrook! One-Eye Clearbrook I also see young scouter in the background! Scouter Funny image!

The 12 Nights 2019 - Villians, Rogues and Monsters... I'm starting to see the pattern here!

Young Dewshine, Treestump and Rillfisher, her death! Dewshine Treestump Very nice purle baubles. I'm sad we didn't got to know Rillfisher better. I really love her design and the fact that she was deaf would've made it interesting.

Clearbrook, One-Eye and Strongbow! Clearbrook One-Eye Strongbow Scowl The death of One-Eye was alwas a sad one, specially how it effected Clearbook. Letting him go was very emotional, but needed

Haken and Guin! Also a sad scene. I know he's the bad guy, but I felt bad for him that moment. Grief and anger can do a lot of damage..

Leetah healing Redlance in the background! Leetah Smile I really love the red bauble with that image of her. She looks powerful her without trying to do so.

Redlance! Redlance SMile I love the backgrround!! It looks like he's treeshaping the outside of his bauble. I also love that the backgorund is dark. Love the light in his bauble.

Surge! Surge The gold bauble fits perfect with him and so does the background! Really nice!
Back to top Go down
G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 27, 2020 12:24 am

Love the family baubles. Rainsong, Woodlock and the their little ones, Newstar, Wing. Cutter, Leetah, Ember and Suntop/ One-eyed and Clearbrook with Scouter. Krim and Skot.

Of course Leetah healing Redlandce. Redlance using his gift as a tree shaper. Kimo and his shape shifting alter ego a wolf.

Strongbow, Moonshade, and Female Door. Treestump in grief over his loss of Rillfisher when Dewshine was so little. Clearbrook and Scouter over the loss of One-eyed. Of course there is a WaveDancer I don't recognize including two others.

It is my vision that is changing some Em. I have also been having issues with my blood sugar from the meds I took for the Bell's Palsy.

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 27, 2020 2:24 am

Waiting for Christmas - Page 11 Lis_se10

Not even I have considered Skywise and Stargazer being lovemates, G0lden. ^^ The white wolf is Timmain - a scene from Dreamtime. You've wished for Clearbrook and Treestump, right? *loves to please you* The Wavedancer is Chief Snakeskin, a healer and coralshaper. I'm happy you've recognized Egg, the "Father of Memory". I was so proud of this ornament, dedicated to Egg's skills to see and log the threads of time. Merry Christmas, G0lden.

A bit of a time warp, Redhead Ember to shorten the hiatus til Christmas. *loves your "second love" notice*

Another long and enthustiastic comment of you, Wolfie! I love you Before the calendar started Yeee suggested "Let it snow!" as a topic ... it became my ongoing theme for the extra baubles. The tribe's children with a ghostly deer rendeer was a tempting motive.
Another Skywise for you ... that's easy in a Lovemates calendar. Skywise Wink I knew you would appreciate. ^^ Clearbrook and Treestump were captured in a peaceful  private moment - the night is natural for Wolfriders. Thanks for appreciating others as well. Very Happy
You don't need an explanation anymore - Strongbow is here because he killed Kureel. Because of his guilt. The motives are from the healing ceremony ... where Leetah failed. This "scarf" is Leetah's hand ... didn't turn out exactly as I'd planned.
Finding a blue glittering sea for the Wavedancer chief was an easy task ... adding the sand beach and a real coral a bit of a challenge.
No Door, Wolfie - the Great Egg is going with Egg/Aurek of course! I've used a less known picture from New Blood.

My dear thanks for the extra compliment, PC. Because I like Venka just because she is controlled and deliberrate I did my best to make her bauble special.
I love your delicate heart gift with the snowflake design, so dreamy and mysterious.

Well, Venka is definitely MY girl, jaRf! Wink Thank you for your well wishes and Holiday greetings!

Welcome back, Evie! Very Happy Sounds like a very busy time for you. The calendar is waiting whenever you'll find time for a rest and a pleasant distraction. *hugs* I'm glad you've found your favorites and more pretty sights. Thank you for the extra praise for the matured Sunfolk couple.

Your special Christmas (and birthday) greetings are a wonderful surprise, Yeee. Very Happy You've summed up the "let it snow" motive and the baublehead calendar in an artwork of your own! And you've made it as a true Christmas ornament as a bonus.

Merry Christmas, Kat! *hugs and kisses* Thank you very much for the tasty colorful Christmas cookies. I love the decorated Christmas tree and the cute snowman. I love you

Lack of emojis is evil. XD You always find a fitting description or comment nevertheless, Redhead!

So very fitting cookies for this weird year, Storm! Thanks for your funny Holiday greetings and the wonderful Christmas days, my friend.

Last edited by Embala on Wed Nov 29, 2023 11:16 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
TrollHammer

TrollHammer

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 27, 2020 5:04 am

Embala wrote:
Waiting for Christmas - Page 11 Lis_se10

I really like how this one flows... The live drawings selected lend themselves well to the icy crystalline orbs... And in a way it reminds me of a Digital Corridor video on youtube of Mario World... But I digress. I just really like this one (not saying I dont like the others, just this one hit me at a moment like I needed it and didn't realize it. Has nothing to do wit the Christmas Snow we had. Lol )
Back to top Go down
Redhead Ember

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 27, 2020 8:04 am

Krim Grin Skot

Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 27, 2020 8:42 am

Awww, poor Haken, just before he goes nuts. A beautiful and touching scene it shows that he is not the total dissocial as one might think if one did not know this scene.
This Christmas you are giving me so many beautiful Baubleheads with my favourite characters, Em! cheers

And thank you for being so eager to conjure up snow. Let it snow, please! We still had nothing until now Crying or Very sad But, as we say in Germany: Hope dies last.

PCoquelin

PCoquelin

Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 27, 2020 6:41 pm

Waiting for Christmas - Page 11 13226410

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 27, 2020 10:25 pm

Ember and Teir, long time lovemates. Sorry can't tell who the others are, but they are pretty.

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 27, 2020 10:51 pm

More love for my little baubles Very Happy I love you ... thank you all for being still here after Christmas!

My Christmas days were as peaceful and joyful as I could wish for, Wolfie. *hugs* I wish the same for you, young friend!
Families are always a natural topic for the Christmas days. santa And ElfQuest has many wonderful families. Rainsong's colorful sunny family ... the chielf's family in the snowy woods ... One-Eye's family sharing a peaceful moment in Blue Mountain. The chief's cubs wanted to "reach out" of their ornaments - Ember with her slingshot, Suntop with his shiny red sun pendant.
Glad to hear you've captured the pattern of the "good guys" appearing among the villians and rogues. They are symbols ... their stories standing for death and its effects - guilt, loss and mourning. And it allows to give those we've lost early more facets. I love to read about your view on them and the associations my tiny windows evoke, Wolfie.
Haken is one of the baddies in the story and one might expect to find him among the villians and monsters. But this bauble is actually for Guin, for her pointless casual murder and the effects it caused. Damaged by grief and anger ... you've got well why I've added Haken.
The examples of magic  ... Leetah fiercly fighting for a life, Redlance reviving an almost dead tree ... pictures of hope, help and healing. Last not least powerful, misguided Surge.

I'm very happy that most of the new windows were an easy catch and a pleasant sight, G0lden. sunny I'm aware that the small collages are often a challenge for your vision ... and your current condition makes it even harder for you. *hugs* That's why I've wondered that you seem to ignore the big baubles and Christmas collages in the ongoing thread ... most of them would be much easier for you to look at.
You are here and enjoy the calendar, G0lden - this is what counts. *hugs* Be well soon.
Matured Ember and Teir were easy again. Very Happy Don't mind the others - Redlance, another rarely seen Wavedancer and Wavelet from an even less known story - treeshapers both. Thanks for the praise!

It's always a surprise if or why an ornament responds more as usual to the eye of the beholder. I know this effect well, Hammer, it often happens to me on different occations. And usually it's hard or impossible to figure out why it is THIS ONE. You like it ... and I LOVE it!

As simple as this, Redhead! ^^

You've captured my intention, Yeee and explained well what I've intended to show with Guin and Haken. And of course it was fan service, too! ^^ Still trying my best with snow shaping ... one day it will work! *cannot grant the year*

Awww... cute squirrel loves tiny snowman to bits! ^^ Love your heartwarming addition, PC!

Last edited by Embala on Wed Nov 29, 2023 11:22 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Redhead Ember

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 11 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2020 4:53 am

Hey, look who it is!

Ember Tier Happy

Back to top Go down
wolfmoonsky

wolfmoonsky

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 11 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2020 12:10 pm

Keim and Scot! Krim Grin Skot I love the reflexion in their baubles. Why is Scot upside down?

Ember and Tier! Ember Tier Crying Very nice big baubles!

Is that Ekuar in that bauble?? Ekuar Very sad looking bauble, but I love the candle infront of the bauble!

Kimo and his wolf self! Kimo I really love these baubles! I love the purple/blue colors.

I remember those two, but not from where and what their names are.. very nice baubles. She looks worried though..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Waiting for Christmas
Page 11 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 21 ... 32  Next