Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Waiting for Christmas

Go down 
+13
TrollHammer
Stormcatcher
Evil Evie
Kojiyumi
PCoquelin
jaRf
faeriegirl
Yeee
wolfmoonsky
Redhead Ember
G0lden
Tynami
Embala
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 23 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

18 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   18 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 14 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2021 9:39 am

Magic of ElfQuest - extension ... 18 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 14 There_10 The child is the link!
Don't miss to take a look at rendeer Kat's Pixel Advent santa - more goodies!

Thanks, Yeee! Very Happy I'll do my very best.

Skywise closes the Advent calendar as it has become a habit. Skywise Wink I knew you would be delighted, Wolfie! Very Happy The drop-like baubles allow to show the parents with the baby ... and I've hoped the tender colors can mimic the Palace walls.
Winnowill's manipulation Winnowill - the dark sending outside the spheres makes the evil visible.
You remember the beginning of The Searcher and the Sword? Shuna, the peacekeeper and storyteller has learnt to master sending. This surprise character was the perfect ending in 2011.
Cool Trolls, High Ladies - the Three Kings ornament often allows some extra fun. rendeer
I promise you more fun to come, young friend.

You love the stargazer's double ornament. sunny Baubles like this are what I'm hoping for, G0lden! You mention "the other" ... do you talk about the 3 Queens - Savah, Timmain, Winnowill?  There are no other windows anymore.

Exactly, dear Redhead Ember - great to have you here for another round!

Last edited by Embala on Fri Feb 12, 2021 10:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
wolfmoonsky

wolfmoonsky

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   18 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 14 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2021 12:11 pm

Skywise!! Skywise Wink This one is my favorite so far!! I absolutly love it! His Wolfrider self and his High one self! I love the images you used. I also love the colors and glitters in these baubles! I like that they're both facing another way.
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   18 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 14 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2021 2:26 pm

It has begun Smile - again. A long additon to the Magic of ElfQuest Advent calendar. From now on a new door will open in the Advent Calendar every day until February 2nd.

The High Ones brought the Magic to the World of Two Moons ...

18 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 14 2011-110

... from these early times it has spread - for good and for bad. I hope you will enjoy the 2020 addition, dedicated to the Magic Users and their skills.

Last edited by Embala on Wed Feb 10, 2021 9:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   18 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 14 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2021 2:42 pm

The last door will open on Lilypads Birthday! I love you
Hm- maybe there is another Rayek since this is for the magic users?

G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   18 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 14 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2021 12:42 am

Moonshades two selves before and after.

Redhead Ember

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   18 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 14 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2021 3:27 am

Is it High One Moonshade and Wolfrider Moonshade, or High One Moonshade and Palace Dweller Moonshade?
Was she ever a High One? The Go-Backs seemed to consider her one.

Moonshade

Come play the Who Am I game! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
wolfmoonsky

wolfmoonsky

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   18 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 14 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2021 8:22 am

Anothyer beautiful big bauble with an tiny bauble!

Such beautiful baubles of Moonshade!! Moonshade They look so pretty! I love the dark colors with the glitters, also love the images you used for this.
Back to top Go down
Beryl

Beryl

Aries Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   18 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 14 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2021 3:44 pm

Wow Embala you really prolong the holiday magic and warmth santa
It is wonderful, the colors are fantastic with the two first baubles, really invokes a feeling of mystique and fantastic magic.

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   18 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 14 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2021 7:32 pm

It feels very good to have you all here together for some more time! Savah

It was meant as a special surprise for you, Wolfie. Ending with Skywise. Skywise Wink Starting with Skywise. It's a bit like the stargazer himself has chosen these sparkling baubles. Seen and taken was just one moment.
Moonshade still shines in the dark ... I've never really seen her in the gleamy Palace. But the glimmer effect in the baubles felt just right.

Moonshade pleased your eye, G0lden. sunny I'm so glad it worked!

It is High One Moonshade visiting Strongbow, Redhead Ember - in moderate size and with a sensible hairdo. And Moonshade presenting her new dematerialization magic.
I massively dislike her Palace Dweller appearance with the ridiculous Louis XIV. wig.

Awww... now I'm almost sorry that no lovely and cute picture will wait for your little one, Yeee. Fishy Makes it easy to remember Lilypad's b-day, tho. And ... no other Rayek is planned for yourself - Rayek already had his entry. But who knows - Rayek can be sneaky!

You've made my evening, Beryl. flower Thank you so much for your dear words and your joy. *hugs*

My new avatar is a Christmas gift I got from Yeee Very Happy - both artwork and the bauble itselt are made by her. If I understand it right this ornament can actually adorn a Christmas tree! Thanks so much once more.

Last edited by Embala on Wed Feb 10, 2021 9:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   18 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 14 EmptySat Jan 09, 2021 12:12 am

Madcoil

Redhead Ember

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   18 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 14 EmptySat Jan 09, 2021 3:34 am

Hey... puppy.

Madcoil

Back to top Go down
wolfmoonsky

wolfmoonsky

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   18 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 14 EmptySat Jan 09, 2021 2:06 pm

Madcoil! Madcoil I love that the bauble looks like an earth globe! The lines in the bauble also looks like blue lightning! It fits with the image!
Back to top Go down
G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   18 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 14 EmptySun Jan 10, 2021 12:17 am

A FutureQuest member

Redhead Ember

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   18 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 14 EmptySun Jan 10, 2021 4:42 am

*Pokey Pokey*

Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   18 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 14 EmptySun Jan 10, 2021 7:29 am

The Other Five of the Firstcomers! No matter how much their magic was weakened ... they had enough left to pass it over to their descendants.

18 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 14 2011-210

Madcoil as clear as it can be, G0lden. sunny A monster created by magic which is able to send - a magic user for sure.
And you've identified the future quest character - Chandra Davenkee. The Palace responds to her.

Hehehe ... careful, Redhead! Not pokey the puppy. rofl I see you have fun. ^^

The lines ARE lightnings, Wolfie! Surprised I've banned Madcoil in a lightning globe  - very appropriate considering how he was born.

Last edited by Embala on Wed Nov 29, 2023 12:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
wolfmoonsky

wolfmoonsky

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   18 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 14 EmptySun Jan 10, 2021 12:06 pm

Five of the Firstcomers with Adya in the background! Very beautiful baubles! I love the shiny lights above their baubles, as if they were sending.

Chandra Davenkee! Didn't expect her to be here. Very nice baubles! I like the different colors in her baubles! Very nice blue background!
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   18 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 14 EmptySun Jan 10, 2021 3:39 pm

Beautiful High Ones baubles, as we can see, there are more than just those High Ones of the hidden years storys (maybe Haken met these and they took care of the poor severed elf).

"Awww... now I'm almost sorry that no lovely and cute picture will wait for your little one, Yeee."
But there will be a nice picture of another elf, that will be fine.

Yes you can cut out your bauble and hang it on your fir tree next X-Mas. rendeer Very Happy

Redhead Ember

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   18 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 14 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2021 3:38 am

Can't quite see who that is. Acorn?

Back to top Go down
wolfmoonsky

wolfmoonsky

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   18 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 14 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2021 10:33 am

Finder! Very beautiful green colored bauble! I like this green color with the forest like background! Nice image of him! I love his character and story.
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   18 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 14 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2021 6:28 pm

I've loved to discover these "sending" baubles. Perfect for the almost magicless High Ones: The survivors - and then Adya looked so pleading ... he wanted to be with his friends. Would you think that I've added one of the five spheres, Wolfie?
The Palace reacts to Chandra's touch - it "fuels" their space ship. This Rebel is definitely a magic user. Maybe there are others ...? The blue lametta was the spacyest background I could find. XD
You've remembered Finder! Shocked WOW

And you're spinning a little story again, Yeee ... I'd love a story where those lost ones were rescued. Would become my personal canon. They are from OQ #4 and spposedly planted the "seed" for Madcoil.
Awww... so content with whatever I'll choose for Feb 2nd. Well ... not an elf either.
I'll think about it - Em's bauble for a X-mas twig! ^^

I've expected that this guy would be hard to recognize. Not Acorn, Redhead but Finder from BoTC #18. He has a talent to find lost things ... or an abducted cub. (In the corresponding prose story Finder turned out to be a healer in the end.)

Last edited by Embala on Wed Nov 29, 2023 12:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   18 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 14 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2021 12:33 am

New faces I'm mot very sure of.

Redhead Ember

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   18 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 14 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2021 3:06 am

"Lady Venovel"?

Back to top Go down
wolfmoonsky

wolfmoonsky

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   18 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 14 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2021 1:30 pm

It's Sherla from Rogue's Curse!
It's a very nice bauble! I like the gold balls on her bauble!
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   18 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 14 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2021 8:30 pm

A hidden underground lake ... preserving a chieftess to be. This truely magic pool stands for all the places where ancient Firstcomers and Elves have left back magic sparks, good or evil alike.

18 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 14 2020_l17

Faces which are hardly known by anyone, G0lden. sunny Finder, a Wolfrider with special skills from Tanner's time and Sherla, a human psychic.

A comprehensible guess, Redhead Ember but not this time. Thinking about it - Lady Venovel would be another magic user for my collection!

I'm baffled! You must have studied ElfQuest, Wolfe Hungry Wolf ... you recognize characters hardly anyone knows they exist. Sherla indeed - Rayek's love interest and a psychic. I've thought the golden beads would adorn her black and white look. It worked nicely.

Last edited by Embala on Wed Nov 29, 2023 12:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Evil Evie

Evil Evie

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   18 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 14 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2021 8:48 pm

Wow, I suppose this advent has come to a close hasn't it. Your still updating the magic additions Em?

I really do need to finally read the final quest all the way through and then continue with the rest of the story. Catch up on the new addition to the Skywise family as pictured. Can't believe I haven't since I actually started with Jink. Its utterly beautiful as always Embala as are the the other pretties!

Thank you so much for playing around with the bauble and gifting it to me! You are so sweet!
There is something about the dark and depressing side of elfquest that has always drawn me in and I'll cherish this bauble. I do not believe there will be a need to make me a new one next year. I love you I love you

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   18 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Waiting for Christmas
Page 14 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 23 ... 32  Next