Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Waiting for Christmas

Go down 
+13
TrollHammer
Stormcatcher
Evil Evie
Kojiyumi
PCoquelin
jaRf
faeriegirl
Yeee
wolfmoonsky
Redhead Ember
G0lden
Tynami
Embala
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 27 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

18 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   18 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 23 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2022 11:56 am

"Winno-Grinch alien is meddling with our Christmas again? "
It looks like that , yes.
with a little trick it worked. I had to go to the server and copy the image url and than paste it in here! YAY

so day 1 it is: Moonys bauble!

Send me in your elfmas ornaments and other elfquesty images What a Face santa , so they can decorate the treee!

I lay down with a mean infect and fewer , so my advents calendar updates can take some time (and if the img Server let me do my work)

18 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 23 X-mast16

Last edited by Yeee on Mon Dec 05, 2022 7:05 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Redhead Ember

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   18 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 23 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2022 1:28 pm

Yeee wrote:
Nice, another Redhead Ember bauble? Hopefully that Img server will work again soon.

Naah, just the one I have as my avatar. Gift from Embala.

Come play the Who Am I game! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
wolfmoonsky

wolfmoonsky

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   18 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 23 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2022 1:34 pm

Yun! Yun Very pretty bauble!

I love the new baublehead you made for me! Thank you Embala! Hug
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   18 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 23 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2022 12:04 am

Stargazer's Hunt ... 18 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 23 There_10 The child is the link!

Love to see Moony's baublehead on the tree! Very Happy Hope to see one of Lilipad and Yeee, too ... and I'd love to see the onnamant you've made for mee in the mix! Get well soon, Yeee. Gute Besserung! Hug

As expected you came as baublehead just in time for December 1st, Redhead! Ember

Here's another one ...  18 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 23 2022_f18 ... to include Stargazer's Hunt Ember this season!

Last edited by Embala on Tue Dec 13, 2022 11:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   18 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 23 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2022 12:16 am

Love all the pretties.

Redhead Ember

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   18 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 23 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2022 3:24 am

One of the Sculpers. Hope we get to see more of them in the future.

Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   18 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 23 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2022 9:05 am

thank you , Em. Feeling better today, I hope it stays that way.

lol, Richard Troll

Yun, where is your haedpiece? Yesterday you showed it so proudly.

wolfmoonsky

wolfmoonsky

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   18 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 23 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2022 2:57 pm

One of the trolls! Troll Tongue He kinda does look like Richard XD
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   18 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 23 EmptySat Dec 03, 2022 1:02 am

What do you think, Yeee ...

18 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 23 2022_a10

... Does Anatim qualify?

You've made my day, Yeee! Fishy A Sculper named Richard rofl I've noticed that there was something strange about that guy but the truth didn't occur to me til now! Weiterhin gute Besserung!
I'm glad you like your new Skywise bauble, Wolfie Hungry Wolf and it looks like you have fun with the calendar so far. Skywise Wink
Welcome, G0lden! sunny  I hope you will be able to enjoy most of the tiny calendar baubles. *hugs*
A Sculpur indeed, Redhead Ember - nameless but not unidetified. XD Just learned so!  @Redhead Ember I wonder whether you look at the thread posts as well ... must confess that I've hoped you would recognize the source of "your" Ember.

Last edited by Embala on Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Redhead Ember

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   18 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 23 EmptySat Dec 03, 2022 3:47 am

Embala wrote:

A Sculptur indeed, Redhead Ember - nameless but not unidetified. XD Just learned so!  @Redhead Ember I wonder wherther you look at the thread posts as well ... must confess that I've hoped you would recognize the source of "your" Ember.

My current Ember avatar, or the new one you just gave me?

---

Venka's - and Mirff's - unnamed lovemate. Or, mostly Mirff's lovemate these days, I guess...

Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   18 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 23 EmptySat Dec 03, 2022 6:43 am

YUP, Mirff's lovemate and maybe Nokkah's mother - this guess is as good as anyone else, Redhead. For me she's Gey until the opposite is proved. Which wouldn't be a big surprise either! XD

Your original avatar is from the second Wolfrider tribe centerfold. ^^ I mean the one from the current season. Not the most recognizable one  ... but there are not many chances for Ember in FQ.

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   18 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 23 EmptySat Dec 03, 2022 7:38 am

Oh wow! A Stargate Anatim Elfgypt! I love this bauble! I love you
thanx a lot, Em.

wolfmoonsky

wolfmoonsky

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   18 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 23 EmptySat Dec 03, 2022 1:02 pm

Very beautiful and gold sparkly bauble of Mirff's unamed lovemate. I like her. Kinda sad that she doesn't have a name.

Suntoucher! Suntoucher I really like the egyptian design!
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   18 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 23 EmptySat Dec 03, 2022 5:24 pm

I appreciate you as a loyal lurkar and your well chosen contributions, PC! sunny This is for you.

A thoughtful Sunstream from Stargazer's Hunt - 18 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 23 2022_f16 ... not asked for but given with joy.

Even more as it's the best opportunity to include Sunstream who has missed a window this season.

Hehehe Wink I love it when a plan works out, Yeee. Stargazer's Hunt lacks any traces of Rayek and Haken - I must find other ways to please you. ^^
Suntoucher looks pretty good as a Stargate Goa'uld, does he? His "Elf Alien" was fun to create, Wolfie. I also miss a name for Venka's lovemate. For me she will be Gey - Nokkah's mother - until I'm proved wrong. ^^

Last edited by Embala on Sun Sep 17, 2023 4:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Redhead Ember

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   18 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 23 EmptySat Dec 03, 2022 7:21 pm

Embala wrote:
YUP, Mirff's lovemate and maybe Nokkah's mother - this guess is as good as anyone else, Redhead. For me she's Gey until the opposite is proved. Which wouldn't be a big surprise either! XD

Your original avatar is from the second Wolfrider tribe centerfold. ^^ I mean the one from the current season. Not the most recognizable one  ... but there are not many chances for Ember in FQ.

I was actually briefly thinking, that maybe Mirff and the unnamed Go-Back had a daughter, and that daughter was Gey. But then I thought that would be too much "Everyone connected", and that would make Satreeka Nokkah's aunt!

Didn't you already tell me the new Ember bauble is from Stargazer's Hunt? So, I'm guessing that's where it's from; Stargazer's Hunt! Ember

Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   18 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 23 EmptySat Dec 03, 2022 8:37 pm

But which scene? XD I was just curious whether you know STH so well that you know the exact Ember scene off the bat ^^

I see your point about "everyone is connected to everyone", Redhead. But I'm so sick of newly intoduced characters we only knew the mane without any background and others who have background infos but no name. Rolling Eyes This random story telling is not my preference.
btw: I'm not so sure that "random lover girl" is Mirff's lovemate or even lifemate. A furmate for sure ... but I got the expression that "random lover girl" is more into girls and a boy is part of the package or a welcome variety.

It's so much easier to think of her as "Gey" than of "random lover girl"! Wink

Redhead Ember

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   18 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 23 EmptySun Dec 04, 2022 3:18 am

(One of the scenes from when Jink first came to WoTM?)

Is the special Advent Theme Skywise and people important to his journey?

Back to top Go down
wolfmoonsky

wolfmoonsky

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   18 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 23 EmptySun Dec 04, 2022 4:31 pm

Thistlecap and Skywise! Preserver Skywise smile Very beautiful baubles!
Also love this one of sunstream! sunstream
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   18 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 23 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2022 3:45 am

Skywise and people indeed, Redhed Ember - whether they are important for his journey depends on the point of view.
Thanks, Wolfie Hungry Wolf Guessed you would enjoy this Advent bauble. And you've noticed Sunstream. Very Happy
You are baublehead again, G0lden sunny I'm honored! As Stargazer's Hunt has no Leetah/Cutter scene

... it's Leetah and son 18 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 23 2022_f20 for you this time. Healer and mother.

Redhead Ember

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   18 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 23 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2022 9:18 am

Par Tolfsson looking for some answers.

Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   18 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 23 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2022 4:15 pm

Ah, Chad Charming comes to search for his dads sword? Too late Goldcock!

wolfmoonsky

wolfmoonsky

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   18 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 23 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2022 5:15 pm

Par Tolfsson! Very nice looking bauble.

I love the bauble with Leetah and Goldruff! Leetah Smile Mother and son. Very sweet. even though Goldruff looks annoyed XD
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   18 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 23 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2022 5:33 pm

Loving all the new bauble additions! Ya'll are amazing!

https://linktr.ee/lisabit
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   18 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 23 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2022 6:14 pm

18 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 23 2022_t12

The Bat from Outer Space?

Very true, Redhead Ember , Par Tolfson is looking for answers - but all he'll get are more questions! He's not the luckiest guy on this quest.
You have too much fun with these loans, Yeee! Fishy  I've gotten more special baubles to keep you busy. ^^
*chuckles* Goldruff's miffled expression was one of my reasons to choose this motive, Wolfie Hungry Wolf

Last edited by Embala on Sun Sep 17, 2023 4:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Redhead Ember

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   18 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 23 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2022 4:58 am

Young Goldruff.

And Tyldak needs to look behind!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   18 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

Waiting for Christmas
Page 23 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 27 ... 32  Next