Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Waiting for Christmas

Go down 
+13
TrollHammer
Stormcatcher
Evil Evie
Kojiyumi
PCoquelin
jaRf
faeriegirl
Yeee
wolfmoonsky
Redhead Ember
G0lden
Tynami
Embala
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

10 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   10 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 29 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2023 12:55 am

Stargazer's Hunt ... 10 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 29 There_10 The child is the link!

How about brunsh, Redhead Ember ? Blackwing seems to love food anytime. ^^

Blackwing in the jungle looked so much better than a wolf head ending nowwhere. XD You are right, Wolfie Hungry Wolf - this is a snake with a laser tongue. This snakehead is one of the war maschines on the Sculper planet. And in the other eye glass you van see the atomic cloud ... if you take a close look on a good screen.

Last edited by Embala on Sun Sep 24, 2023 9:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Redhead Ember

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   10 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 29 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2023 5:43 am

Sculper guy looks a bit surprised. But, of course; it's probably not an everyday occurence that a High One comes falling in through the ceiling...

Come play the Who Am I game! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   10 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 29 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2023 9:06 am

You've made me chuckle, Ember Redhead! And here's another surprise. ^^

10 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 29 2022_s12

YES. alien It actually exists. geek

Last edited by Embala on Sun Nov 05, 2023 11:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
wolfmoonsky

wolfmoonsky

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   10 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 29 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2023 12:04 pm

Elftrek! Laughing Sending Sending 2 I remember that cover!

Another Sculper guy! Really like this bauble's color! Kinda looks like a silver stone!

Bug creature! I love rainbow colors in this one!

Evil creature! Can't really remember who this one is, but I really like how this bauble turned out.

Four humans attacking and getting attacked by sending! Never teach people the power cause they will use it against others for their own selfish ways. Really love the star details in these baubles.

Back to top Go down
Redhead Ember

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   10 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 29 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2023 1:24 pm

Guess Hooktail was also quite surprised.
And interesting how the Sculpers are clearly able to communicate with the not-quite-preservers, even though what they're saying isn't written as actual speech.

Back to top Go down
Redhead Ember

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   10 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 29 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2023 3:36 am

Yay! Pregnant Brill!
I hope we get to see their baby. sunstream brill

Back to top Go down
wolfmoonsky

wolfmoonsky

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   10 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 29 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2023 4:19 pm

Pregnant Brill! brill Such an beautiful bauble! Really beautiful image you used of her. I hope to see their baby in the future!

I can't remember this one, but it kinda looks like he's crying while being locked up in an submarine. I know he isn't, but the bauble design makes me feel this way. Really like the bauble!
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   10 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 29 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2023 8:30 pm

Somewhere in the world is still Three Kings Day ...

10 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 29 2022_310

... this must count this year.

Last edited by Embala on Thu Sep 28, 2023 7:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Redhead Ember

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   10 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 29 EmptySat Jan 07, 2023 4:59 am

And now, may they truly be lifemates!

Skywise smile Timmain

Back to top Go down
G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   10 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 29 EmptySat Jan 07, 2023 7:45 pm

Nice pretties. Sorry not about much. Workl has been very busy. Then to top it off Alan become ill, so I can make sure he took his meds. He is still recovering and then I got a bit of the bug he has, so I was out for two days. Getting over whatever, it was we had.

wolfmoonsky

wolfmoonsky

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   10 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 29 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2023 5:36 pm

and now we have the final baubles!

Skywise in his high one form and Timmain! Skywise smile Timmain Beautiful images you used! I also love the sparkly lights!

and at last we got another human! I love the mickey mouse shaped bauble! I can also see the images you used in the ears! Very creative and it shows the situating!

I love Three Kings Day baubles! Skywise and his daughters! Skywise smile Yun I love that he and yun look at each other and Jink looking at them from the side. Very beautiful baubles.

I love this calendar! So many skywise baubles! So many new images and creative baubles this year. I don't know how you do it every year, Embala! Hug
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   10 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 29 EmptyTue Sep 26, 2023 9:27 pm

*blows dust away* ... Shocked ... looks like the "grinchy" year had an aftermath on last Advent, too. Rolling Eyes 
I havn't even closed this season orderly! Okay. *rolls up the sleeves* Let's fix this!
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   10 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 29 EmptyWed Sep 27, 2023 6:57 pm

There's one more Baublehead missing - jaRf visited for Christmas greatings santa and some other fun. ^^

10 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 29 2022av11 - @jaRf There is no Rayek in Stargazer's Hunt ... he felt underrepresented! Rayek

I remember that I've read and appreciated ALL the comments before I've dropped out. Embarassed But I've missed to answer and neglegted my taithful followers.

Hooktail was very excited by the arrival ofvisitors - especially Bumbleclaw. Wink Speaking of surprise, Redhead: for me it's most surprising that the alien bug is the only one of the whole Sculper bunch who got a name!
I take Brill's pregnancy as a promising teaser that EQ will go on one way or the other. ^^
True lifemates 10 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 29 228668337 10 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 29 3622403972 ... in a way this appears more strange to me than Timmorn and Murrel.

It's rather my turn to apologize, G0lden. I didn't intent to ignore you. On the contrary - it's great that you find time to look in at all sunny and still find some eye candy here. I hope that Alan has recovered well and tlive is kind to you. *hugs and all good wishes*

I've missed a dear young friend last season. I've guessed that Beryl was busy with real life and own Christmas preparations. There was alway a new baublehead for her ...

10 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 29 2022_f17 - @Beryl ... there is one in this season, too!

You remember ElfTrek, Wolfie? Shocked Great! I couldn't resist to use this "Elves are Aliens" proof! Skywise Wink A  fun ending for the series as well - and it connects my favorite TV series with my favorite comic books.

I've tried to find as many unusual or spacy looking Christmas ornaments as possible for this topic. And Hooktail "bug" insisted on some camouflage effect. ^^ The blueish bauble displays a sad event - not an evil creature. It's Goldruff mourning his shot cub. Sad ... I schould try to do a reviesd, more visible version of it.
The alien humans fighting each other with magic wers just made for the 12 Nights ... you've interpreted it well.
Brill is a much more pleasant sight Very Happy ... she was picky with her choice. I had to agree that the palacy shimmer flatters her!
This steampunk bauble reminds me of an ancient diving helmet - a good example for the strange and alien style I was looking for. I've banned on of the post-catastrophy human creatures behind the glasses.
I was sure you wold love this dreamy scene  10 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 29 228668337 10 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 29 3622403972 in sparking baubles, Wolfie! Hungry Wolf Best reason to use it! Besides I like happy endings and because Stargazer's Hunt. ^^
Par Tolfsson puzzled by jinking Jink - You've recognized the scene! cheers I knew that I would be able to make good use of this Mickey Mouse bauble! XD Thanks for the kudos. The ornament was made in wrong size - fixed it! Welcome side effect: the motives are better recognizable now. Very Happy

Three Kings for Stargazer's Hunt - who would better fit than Skywise and his daughters! 10 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 29 228668337 10 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 29 3662860385  You made me take another look at the ornament ... and I've realized for the first time how much Skywise and Yun resemble each other. Shocked

wolfmoonsky wrote:
I love this calendar! So many skywise baubles! So many new images and creative baubles this year. I don't know how you do it every year, Embala! 10 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 29 411400253
Sending  It's the art of   EQ  and my love for it that inspires me. 
Sending  It's the pleasure to set my creativity free and follow the flow. Preserver

... but more than everything else ...

Sending 2  It's the joy of you, my tribemates and visitors, your loving comments and great contributions! Hug It's the time we share here that keeps me going.

Last edited by Embala on Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Redhead Ember

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   10 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 29 EmptyThu Sep 28, 2023 4:11 am

Alright! *Sets up camp*

Come and join me, I got snacks!

Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   10 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 29 EmptyThu Sep 28, 2023 6:04 am

An early camper! Ember Good idea to bring your own snacks, Redhead. Gingerbread and spiced wine will not be provided before November ... but here is coffeee! Black, strong and hot - magic refill - and a little sugar palace.

Last jear was a special one, the 10th anniversary of Fathe Tree Holt! For this occaion I'd prepared another baublehead for Kindredsoul, who provides our safe place and makes all this possible. I love you

10 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 29 2022av12 - @Kindredsoul This is for you, beloved tribemate and our Timmain. Thank You!

There are only two tasks left ...

... saying THANK YOU for your company, your joy and your awesome, loving comments *HUG*
... and gathering this year's bauble heads - the gifts for my dear visitors:

Thank You for sharing this with me!

10 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 29 2022_f17 10 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 29 2022_f24 10 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 29 2022_f20 10 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 29 2022av11
10 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 29 2022av12 10 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 29 2022_f16 10 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 29 2022_f18 10 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 29 2022_f12
10 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 29 2022_f23 10 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 29 2022_f19 10 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 29 2022_f15 10 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 29 2022_f14

Please note - this is not supposed to be a list of my visitors. It's just a gathering of newly made bauble heads. Don't feel neglected or forgotten if YOUR bauble avatar is not in the current season's collection. *hugs*

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   10 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 29 EmptyThu Sep 28, 2023 8:40 am

*grabs her stuffed animals and Potter world tent*

All comfy Very Happy

https://linktr.ee/lisabit
Evil Evie

Evil Evie

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   10 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 29 EmptyThu Sep 28, 2023 11:55 am

*Brings in a bunch of pillows*

Can I get that coffee in decaf please?

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   10 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 29 EmptyThu Sep 28, 2023 4:23 pm

More well prepared campers ... Sending Sending 2 Sending  Welcome! Your tent will provide shelter, Kat cat ... very cosy with all the stuffed animals and pillows! Just take the left tap for decaf, Evie Wink

But before we'll ring in the new season let's end the previous one how it has begun ...

Thank You very much!

*bows to the audience* 10 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 29 Icon_biggrin *drops curtain*

10 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 29 2022_p10

... with a certain green alien grinchy bug. 
I'd love to see you all return for the upcoming Advent calendar. 10 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 29 Icon_santa SOOOOOn! rendeer Camp is set.

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   10 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 29 EmptyMon Oct 02, 2023 3:30 pm

swims in with the high tide and brings a lot of ginger bread with her. This part of the season has already begun, LOL

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   10 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 29 EmptyMon Oct 16, 2023 2:09 pm

Haver some ginger bread elves ...

10 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 29 2023_g11

Want to shorten the wait with some eye candy? If you dare to travel back to the grinchy alien year you'll find about a dozen new big baubles of brave Elves fighting the Winno Winnowill Grinch! Just scroll throgh the season one more time and find the usual suapects and unexpected candidates.

Last edited by Embala on Fri Nov 03, 2023 5:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Redhead Ember

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   10 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 29 EmptyMon Oct 16, 2023 2:15 pm

This camp needs a live band!

17 67

Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   10 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 29 EmptyFri Nov 03, 2023 5:44 pm

Grey and rainy November is the right time for spiced wine!

10 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 29 2023_s11

Now you have a tent with lots of pillows, various snacks, coffee and hot spiced wine and a band to keep the moods high.

In case you are still bored click the link below - lots of New Big Baubles!
Quote :
Want to shorten the wait with some eye candy? If you dare to travel back to the grinchy alien year you'll find about a dozen new big baubles of brave Elves fighting the Winno Winnowill Grinch! Just scroll throgh the season one more time and find the usual suapects and unexpected candidates.

The theme rendeer for 2023 is set.
The cast Cutter Cool is chosen.  
Now it's collecting EQ the motives.
Then finding the fitting ornaments santa and baubling can start.

Last edited by Embala on Tue Nov 28, 2023 7:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Redhead Ember

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   10 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 29 EmptySat Nov 04, 2023 3:08 am

You know, we should probably also have some more solid food for this camp.

10 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 29 1f35e 10 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 29 1f356 10 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 29 1f357 10 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 29 1f354 10 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 29 1f35f 10 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 29 1f352 10 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 29 1f345 10 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 29 1f372 10 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 29 1f35c

Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   10 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 29 EmptyTue Nov 28, 2023 6:52 am

You've provieded the campers well Redhead! Ember

Only three more days til Dezember 1st rendeer...  santa must hurry to start the calendar!

But first someone needs a festive face. 🦉 Would you like to choose from these baubleheads, Storm?

10 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 29 Owls_b11 - a lovely couple ... or ... Rocky Rockefeller - 10 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 29 Rocky-10

Last edited by Embala on Tue Nov 28, 2023 7:05 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Stormcatcher

Stormcatcher

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   10 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 29 EmptyTue Nov 28, 2023 6:59 am

I'd like Rocky Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   10 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 29 Empty

Back to top Go down

Waiting for Christmas
Page 29 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32  Next