Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Elfquest Dolling Thread

Go down 
+20
MrsGrizzley
Davrille
Leanan
thetrappedartist
Beryl
G0lden
Vaeri
Nightsea
wolfmoonsky
Shadowpath
Tymber
sun girl
Startear
ErinC1978
Fairyring
PCoquelin
Kindredsoul
Tam
ChristinaRaibert
TrollHammer
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Prism

Prism

3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 30 EmptySat Sep 16, 2017 3:59 pm

3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 30 Erte-e12
3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 30 Prince11
3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 30 Scifi-12
3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 30 Snow-q12
3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 30 Fairyt11
Nother Grethlin the Changeling,2 new Eliums and 2 Elium/Kaori
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 30 EmptySun Sep 17, 2017 8:02 am

You did your elfin couples on our old Princess maker, Beryl. And the got a prince! Surprised Love it!

The "old married" ... Birdwing in his typical ranger outfit, matured and friendly. You've done very well editing his beard - keep going and you'll soon reach skills you are completely content with. (I still have to learn how to master GIMP at all ...) Thornless is truely herself, too - with a playful festive addition. The huntress probably got the moth fabric for this skirt as a gift from the Sunvillage. I love the bird addition for them.
Silverhand, charming as always yet still shy and a bit unsecure. Bloodbirch looks very young and less prominent colors. I imagine that this is a scene shortly after their first recognition. You've completed his look with shoulder seams and cap. Simple and effective. His sword is always going with him.
Mist and her recognized wanderer. They look so happy back in those days. I wonder if you have planned a happy ending for them. I get used to Mist's colors and see the reminiscences to her daughter's style now. Her mate has a characteristic design, too. I love to se his edited headband. Smile A soundname starting with "S" ... until you decide on his name he'll go as Samoon for me (another wind name). The rose is a lovely touch. I can see Samoon doing this. ^^
Purish and Mesrah happy together in festive mood. Smile I see both got a makover to show their typical style. Really good job, Beryl ... and laborious detail with drag'n drop elements.

The young lovers ... Nice to see ForestFlame in her classic practical duds. Onyx looks fab with these few jewel adornements. I love how you show the timid aproach of the newly recognized couple - shy and loving, curious and tender. I love you I see how you've put them closer together and made him embrace her!
Swiftaxe and Malus are sweet togther. So carefree and playful. Swiftaxe caressing her head and hair is such a gentle tender gesture.
Sunburst and Squirreltail fell in love! Laughing Purish's adventurous daughter and the mischievous talekeeper - what a couple. Looks like they are invoved in a playful argument. ^^

Please ... please make one of ForestFlame and Tinker, too! I'll try to help with a color change ... and a body modification if you wish for. And even without this ... we have imagination, right? Smile

Winnostar - in almost earthen colors? that's a durprise.  Or ... should I imagine thet the night light changed the colors, Prism - like it changed her skin color? I love the headpiece and her expression is great!
WOW Shocked I absolutely love this Cinder! A bit cute, a bit dangerous ... embers in her skin, ashes in her hair. And you made flowers work as flames! She's gorgeous, Prism.
So ... Truffles is more on the green and lilac side. Cold colors. With the green this color scheme makes her skin look more trollish green, too.
Awww ... Grethlin is sad. *huggles dear changeling* I'm amazed how well she works on this strange maker. (strange for me ^^) You've captured her essence once again.
And Elak got another entry. Hm ... hard to imagine a Glider/Goback with yellow skin and green hair. scratch Especially as part of the strands hit ecactly the skin hue. Takes another look at the fluffy scarf Shocked ... that's not only decorated with his usual fesers - it's handmade! Awesome job, Prism!

Another Grethren - elegant HighOne.like Erté style. Yet you've pictured her most beautifully again. I especially like the floral belt pattern the headpiece design and the latern. The collected flowers and herbs are the cherry on the cake.

Your leading characters are back. Very Happy An Elium collction. Strong honorable warrior. Rascally trickster. Friendly companion. and a ladies' man in trouble. ^^ His colors are sun, sand and forest. It mirrors his origin if Ii remember right. I like the dimmed hues as much as the vivid ones. The latter enhance his sunny mood.
And work great in contrast to his mate Kaori. She's an ice queen in red ... with a temper between Kahvi and Reevol. XD Red and grey goes well together and works with her blonde hair. Another one who loves fur and feather collars and trims - and I love your drag'n drop creations to grant her wish. Like

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 30 EmptyMon Sep 18, 2017 3:07 pm

Found a dolphin pixel thing on youtube and made some scratch dolphins/wavedancers
3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 30 Kat-do10 Pridemark (Tynami, old)
3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 30 Kat-do11 Fin (Tywaves)
3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 30 Kat-do12 Heartdeep (Change)
3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 30 Kat-do13 Seasweeper (Ribbon)
3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 30 Kat-do14 Shadowcrest (Tynami)
3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 30 Kat-do15 Shimmers (Shelldust)

https://linktr.ee/lisabit
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 30 EmptyMon Sep 18, 2017 5:31 pm

OMG ... Shocked This gives tiny an new dimension!

They still show a characteristic pattern and detailed shape! That's something only you can do, Kat O.O ... and the base maker. ^^

Do you remember, Beryl? Smile Back on the old SoC I've portraied part of you chars ... pretty much all who've existed at that point. ^^

3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 30 Birdwi10 3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 30 Forest10 3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 30 Malus_10

Birdwing, his daughter ForestFlame and her friend Malus

3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 30 Mesrah10 3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 30 Onyx_d10 3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 30 Sunbur10

Mesrah, her son Onyx and her daughter Sunburst

Beryl

Beryl

Aries Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 30 EmptyWed Sep 20, 2017 1:17 pm

Prism Elium looks great, I really like his colors, curley hair and beard. Kaori is quite a contrast to him, I like her flowing dress on the snow queen maker, and how you used warm colors against the cold color of the dress.

Katcombs Tose dophins are awsome, so tiny and cute, yet somehow majestic Very Happy

Embala Thank you Embala Hug  
With Silverhand and Bloodbirch, I imagne that it was their first recognition, which is why Silverhand looks shy. Silverhand is holding back since she didn't really like bloodbirch all that much, because she saw him as harsh man, but he Ushered her closer and they gave in to recognition. their relationship was difficult in the begining, Bloodbirch is very strongwilled and he often overruled gentle Silverhand with his opinions, wishes and ways of doing things. But Silverhand learned that alot of his actions comes from a deep desire to protect, so while he can seem harsh and stubborn, it is because he takes his role as cheif very serious. In the end Silverhand finally got the curage to talk with him about his inabily to realy listen to others, he respected her more for it, and started to consider her wishes - which led to them recognising agin.
Yes Mist i very happy, and her wandere enjoys teh experience, while he nerver ekpected to settle down. I don't know about a happy ending for them, but I am hopeful that Malus will meet her father one day. I am glad you got used to Mists colors Smile malus fathers outfits is so far still close to my first design idea for him, so his design might still develop. Samoon is a fine name, I don't mind you calling him that Smile
I am glad you think I did a good job on Purish and Mesrahs outfits, they really needed some extra work and paitience.

Forestflame is in her classic outfit because I allways imagne thhat she would be wearing that when she recognised, taht might change though. I am glad you got the feeling of teh couples shy but tender and curious aproach to eachother. I enjoy Malus and Swiftaxe together, like you described them, they are carefree and playful, I do not imagne that they will ever be lifemates.
I thought that Sunburst and Squirreltail would surely enjoy eachother company, they often joke with eachother and have many playful arguments Smile

Okay I made Forestflame and Tinker, I will see how much I can edit him myself when I get the time Very Happy If I does not work out, I would love your take on it.

And yes I remember your portrait of my characters Very Happy my favorites are Mesrah and Malus, and I like how Forestflame clearly has her fathers eyes.

Last edited by Beryl on Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 30 EmptyWed Sep 20, 2017 3:30 pm

Beryl wrote:
Okay I made Forestflame and Tinker, ...
bounce Love to read so!
Beryl wrote:
... I will see how much I can edit him myself when I get the time Very Happy If I does not work out, I would love your take on it.
And this I like even more! Like I've hoped you would be encouraged to try by yourself.

I'll do my best to edit Tinker to your wishes, Beryl flower ... but now you'll have to tell me whether you want me to do it!

It's always nice when you share bits and pieces about your characters' stories and get insights in their developement. Very Happy Thanks for your agreement with "Samoon" as an interims name. I prefer to refer to a char by name - makes it easier and much more "alive".

btw: A "Happy End" need not be a lifemating and "they lived happily together everafter" - a remeeting ... a talk ... a reconciliation and peaceful parting can be a good ending too. Malus meeting her sire somewhen somewhere is an idea I love.

As Beryl's Avatar portraits showed up, it's time to repost your too, Kat. ^^

3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 30 Change11 3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 30 Tynami11 3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 30 Tywave11

Change, Tynami and Tywaves - as classic as I coud do them. Smile

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 30 EmptyWed Sep 20, 2017 10:47 pm

EEK @Embala *tacklehugs!* I still love those!

No new stuff from me...  been microing again, but it's slow work. I did post a TON of gift stuff over on DA, https://katcombs.deviantart.com/gallery/48774341/Gifts-and-Commissions Since I don't know who has a DA account or not I wasn't able to tag everything on their art. If you want tagged, please message me so I can add your name to your characters.

The sprite sets aren't up, but all the mini barbies and other dollz are.

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 30 EmptySat Sep 23, 2017 3:53 pm

It's good to read that those old portraits still bring joy, Kat! But ... Rolling Eyes realized too late that Tywaves never got finished. Another one on my "to-fix-list".

I've skimmed your gifts gallerie and some more of your foldrs on Deviant Art. Always freat to remeet familiar characters and and old dollz. I love those "Linky Minis" sprites and the longlegged basse you've used for the MIB. Would be great for High ones and other tall elves!

I've seen a dear lurker showing up regulary. I love you These were for you, Wolfie.

3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 30 Wolfmo10 3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 30 Goldsh10 3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 30 Leia_d10

WolfMoonSky, Goldshine, Leia ... and Musé.

3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 30 Musy_d10

I wasn't sure about Leia hair color - whether the turquiose is mor on the blue or more on the green side. I hav e the other version too and can easily change it, Wolfie.

Last edited by Embala on Fri Sep 29, 2017 1:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 30 EmptyMon Sep 25, 2017 2:03 pm

3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 30 Arabia14
3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 30 Dark-f18
3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 30 Epic-a10
3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 30 Harley15
3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 30 Magica15
3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 30 Viking12
3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 30 Missan11
3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 30 Flutte11
4 new Cinder the Fire Elf,2 new Bloodmane of the Hunt & 1 Aetherylle the Neo High One.
As for the beasties well,I figured that the innate magic would effect some flora&fauna,and it did here. If they took some earthly flora&fauna with them when they leave WoTM or Abode,then the magic'll effect them essentially creating unicorns,dragons,griffins,cockatrices,chupacabras and other types of mythical critters,beasties and varmints.
Back to top Go down
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 30 EmptyWed Sep 27, 2017 5:56 pm

3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 30 Dark-f19
Nother Bloodmane of the Hunt
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 30 EmptyWed Sep 27, 2017 10:34 pm

@Prism There's something about Bloodmane, I just love that gal... 

3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 30 Tynami103 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 30 Change11
Some quick Pony Town sprites of my two girls.. I still need to make Ribbon and Tywaves on there.

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 30 EmptyThu Sep 28, 2017 5:20 pm

Awesome Cinder collection, Prism! Personally I like her best when her hair hints the color of ashes. This whitish-grey is a breck to her usual red-yellow color sheme and sort of completes the appearence of fire. Speaking of fire ... you did great showing the flames.
I can see their blue hearts in the "Arabien" version - together with a fire whirl formed by the veil. Dark Fairy makes iut easy with the fire background ... but you've enhanced the effect with the twines and Cinder seems to glow. The fire Angel ... a must do. She's perfect with the firey blades and has my favorite hairdo. Last not least the most unlikely Harley maker ... and there are flames - and magma under the skin. *bows*

Great additions to the Bloodmane collection. I like her best on Viking in this batch - in furs, with skull trophys and bloody claws. The axe looks martial - but for a Hunt elf its an anachronism. Kudos for your costume design on Magical Elf. You found creative wasy to show furs and hides and even the bloody claws. I like her marks on the Dark Fairy version. Again leaves mimic the fur duds well enough.

An new face ... or have I missed / forgotten about Aetheryll? Unusual take - considering that we are used to "allshinethrough wrapstuff bannerets" in FQ. It looks more like the legends-inspired gowns you prefer. ^^ I imagine Aetheryll sitting within the projection of a newly discovered alien planet she wants to explore.

The critters are just cute and pettable. I love you Can I have turquoise pony-moth?

And more ponies in itzibitziteenyweeny katcombs style. ^^ Tynami and Change are adorable als pony sprites. I love their abundant hair and Change's colorful stockings. You even managed to show their beauty marks, Kat. Amazing cuteness.

Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 30 EmptyThu Sep 28, 2017 10:04 pm

3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 30 Arabia15
3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 30 Flutte12
1 of Kaori,Elium,Dreamberry and Elak and a better version of the bond-beasts.
Back to top Go down
Nightsea

Nightsea

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 30 EmptyFri Sep 29, 2017 1:29 am

3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 30 Arabia11

Unedited, testing hosting options, just trying to get back into it...

<hugs to all>
--Nightsea
Back to top Go down
wolfmoonsky

wolfmoonsky

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 30 EmptyFri Sep 29, 2017 10:14 am

Embala wrote:

I've seen a dear lurker showing up regulary. I love you Thes were for you, Wolfie.

3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 30 Wolfmo10 3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 30 Goldsh10 3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 30 Leia_d10

WolfMoonSky, Goldshine, Leia ... and Musé.

3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 30 Musy_d10

I wasn't sure about Leia hair color - whether the turquiose is mor on the blue or more on the green side. I hav e the other version too and can easily change it, Wolfie.

I remember these!! I still love them embala! *hugs*
Leia's hair is indeed a little bit more on the turquiose side, but that doesn't mean I don't like your version of her! You don't have to change it.

It's very nice to see the old versions of these dolls again.
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 30 EmptyFri Sep 29, 2017 5:43 pm

Your couple became a quartet, Prism. Very Happy They go very well together - and seemingly they went on a quest of their own. Good idea for the "ears" ... and it works best with Kaori. Her hairdo supports the imagination. I think you've overdone a bit - the ears look like cat eats or bat ears. More hidden, with a smaller part being visible, it should work even better.

Elium looks like a lion. I want to scratch his mane behind the ears. ^^ The clothing style and colors suit him - harmonc contrasts. Kaori is an elegant beauty. I love her feather collar - it adds color. Colorful, playful and a bit gypsy ... Dreamberry is her sweet self. And she comes with her preferred dish. Great feather trims for Kaori and Elium. He got a distinct and setlled look - with the gloves and feathers as an ongoing assessoire. *imagines what love for dreamberries does to white gloves*

The crittes are very cute and sparkly. *still wants Tealmoth*

Welcome back, Nightsea. *hugs* I was so happy to see you look in again. sunny
And you brought a beautiful Tynami ... even without edits you've captured her classic look and details.
Testing hosting options? You were affected by the Photobucket desaster, too? Sad I really hope you'll get back into dolling art and fun. Especially fun.

A welcome gift for you, Nightsea - your girls Nightsea, Pearlshade and Vytha

3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 30 Nights11 3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 30 Pearls10 3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 30 Vytha_10

... not new but heartfelt. I thought of you when I started to repost this series and wished you were here.

It's wonderful to see you post, Wolfie! Hug I'm glad the old portraits can still bring you joy.

Let's see ... 3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 30 Leia-v10 - better Leia? She was in my folder anyway.

I've saved more ... your own dollz of your boys Aguil, Veryan and Lyen, the girl in black and white (forgot her name) and poor Musa. I love you I love to have them company with the others.

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 30 EmptySat Sep 30, 2017 9:44 am

@Nightsea *tacklehuggles* You know I adore how Ty turned out! I'm so glad to see you posting again!

Just two quick ones today... i have the smaller versions, just wanted to be sure the big ponies look okay first before posting. I can't remember the cutie mark I had for Embala so I made something up, lol. 
3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 30 Downlo103 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 30 Downlo11

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 30 EmptySat Sep 30, 2017 9:00 pm

Awww... they are adorble! I love you
That's so Nightsea! I love how her mane and tail together hint Nightsea's long tresses. And the black "boots" are as characteristic as funny.
*hugs and craddles and cuddles* Thank you so much for cutie Embala pony, Kat. I love her to pieces. I love you
I don't remember another pony design and have missed or forgotten about a beauty mark, too. May I suggest a crystal for Embala? Or - a crystal with rings like Saturn?

Last edited by Embala on Sun Oct 01, 2017 4:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 30 EmptySat Sep 30, 2017 9:13 pm

3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 30 Downlo12Something like this?

Anyone else want a pony?
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 30 EmptySat Sep 30, 2017 9:23 pm

Something like this I love you Very Happy
The crystal can stand for the opal-like jewel Embala always wears, and the Saturn rings for her space origin.
This is perfect, Kat! You're so fast ... O.O

Last edited by Embala on Sun Oct 01, 2017 4:29 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 30 EmptySat Sep 30, 2017 10:16 pm

Here we go... I remembered Tywaves and Ribbon this time Smile

3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 30 Tynami113 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 30 Change123 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 30 Tynami113 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 30 Nights123 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 30 Tywave123 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 30 Embala12
3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 30 Nights103 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 30 Nights113 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 30 Nights13
3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 30 Webp_n103 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 30 Embala103 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 30 Embala113 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 30 Embala13
3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 30 Downlo133 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 30 Ribbon133 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 30 Ribbon123 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 30 Ribbon103 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 30 Ribbon11
3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 30 Downlo143 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 30 Tywave103 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 30 Tywave133 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 30 Tywave123 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 30 Tywave11

Repost: Other Embala pony...
3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 30 Kat-mm11
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 30 EmptySun Oct 01, 2017 6:42 pm

awww... The greeting mini ponies are so cute. Tynami and Change, Tynami welcoming Nightsea Very Happy and Tywaves playing with Embala I love you And you've made all four mini versions of Nightsea. I swear I can see each detail just like in the big one! ... okay, it is so easy to imagine every detail ... Wink

And Embala pony is trotting all along into my heart, presenting three cutie foals. ^^ That's so adorably cute. I love you
The little fellow is in my gift folder - cherished and loved. Hug As she has no cutie mark I've figured there might has been another one I've missed.

You've completed the "four generations" with Ribbon and Tywaves. Very Happy Ribbon is the perfect pony - ribbons and bows all over. ^^ I love her freckles. She's followed by four tiny copies of herself ... couldn't be in greater detzail. I swear she looks motherly!
And Tywaves is a rascelly litte beauty. So sweet an playful looking. *huggles my little darling* (She's my darling among your extended Seaglade family.)

Thank you so much for those wonderful gifts, Kat! *hugs and kisses*

More from old EDA (Elfquest Dollers Association) times: Firesong (elfeneyes') and Monsoon (Jeedai's)

3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 30 Fireso11 3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 30 Monsoo10

Beryl

Beryl

Aries Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 30 EmptyTue Oct 03, 2017 1:27 pm

Nightsea That is a really lovely Tynami

katombs Super awsome ponies cheers Pony Embala is super cute Dewshine

I made my guys on the arabian scene maker, I might make couples or families later.

3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 30 Arabia31
Birdwing and Swiftaxe

3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 30 Arabia29
Squirreltail, Bloodbirch and Moonblade

3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 30 Arabia30
Purish and Onyx - would have liked to give Purish shorter shorts.

3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 30 Arabia28
Malus father.

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 30 EmptyWed Oct 04, 2017 4:04 am

Here are my old friends! bounce
Birdwing seems to be very proud of his well trimmed beard. Wink Well succeeded edit, Beryl. Like Swiftaxe is simple - simply himself.
The chief's family illustrates the difference in character very well. Colors and expressions are speaking. Squirreltail - cheerful, miscievous young talekeeper. Bloodbirch - determined, sometimes broading chief. You've made sure that his sleeves are fitting, Beryl. Very Happy Moonblade - brave and considered chief-to-be.
Daring Purish tries new garments? His miscievous impression and his son's surprise seem to fit this idea. Wink You made sure that he keeps his familair headband! Handsome Onyx  ... in black and gold suits him very well. The blue jewels are a nice touch.
"Samoon" looks fab this time. Well balanced outfit and charactereistic look. Practical with a touch of fancy. I think the belt makes the difference. Could he wear a somehow "fancy" belt as adornement? I like the background you've chosen - so perfect for the "desert wind". Nice headband. ^^

I like that you edit this or that detail to bring out what's typical for your boys and important for their design.

G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 30 EmptyThu Oct 05, 2017 11:56 pm

Some nice new dolls here. My Little Pony? Hmmmm.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

Elfquest Dolling Thread
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next