Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream?

Go down 
+21
September
Prayer
Miss Gillespie
Evil Evie
Outlier
Embala
Trollbabe
Leanan
Shadowpath
Sifra
anj tuesday
wolfmoonsky
Redhead Ember
Vaeri
Zadzi
manga
Davrille
Lunakat
ErinC1978
Stormcatcher
Multi-Facets
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

12 - Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream? - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream?   12 - Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream? - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 10, 2021 2:01 pm

Oh wow, I think my last crazy attempts at writing with inserted Hero Forge pictures are contagious. Laughing Great script but this one is definitely yours . Like

12 - Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream? - Page 6 Courts1212 - Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream? - Page 6 Rayhan2612 - Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream? - Page 6 Rayhan2712 - Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream? - Page 6 Scree165  
playing with Hero Forge
Back to top Go down
Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream?   12 - Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream? - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 10, 2021 6:44 pm

I dunno, i think the ending is very Yeee because it features Rayek...lol
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream?   12 - Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream? - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 12, 2021 6:14 am

Laughing Like

12 - Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream? - Page 6 Courts1212 - Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream? - Page 6 Rayhan2612 - Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream? - Page 6 Rayhan2712 - Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream? - Page 6 Scree165  
playing with Hero Forge
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream?   12 - Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream? - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 08, 2021 8:18 am

Finally had my first "real" EQ dream.
I've looked at a totally new issue. It was Leetah telling a story - Ember had disappeared. There was something like a quest for her prepared ... I was all: Shouldn't Sunstream, her twin and "elfin internet", be able to easily find her?
The whole story was just a promise for another exiting issue to come - "The Secret of Ember and Sunstream" - and part of the panels looked like inspired by a riddle book. You had to complete words and connect numbers to sentences and such. And Wendy Pini (who was Leetah) was very cryptic-esotheric-whatever. O.O
But the art was from early Hidden Years time and Ember looked like this age, too (imagine "Right of Passage").

I don't wonder that MY dream script was a mess ... XD *is not a story teller*
I wonder why of all nights I dreamt it last night Question ... not even thought of EQ.

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream?   12 - Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream? - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 08, 2021 12:12 pm

oh cool, a new Elfquest comic with good art quality. I would buy it Laughing
While reading it occurs to me that I also had an Elfquest dream last night. But it wasn't a story.

I asked Wendy Pini how she draws the elven women's lips. (so stupid, you can see that!) That was probably just a rhetorical question or an attempt to get in touch with her.
She replied that she was drawing "kiss mouths" (as we say in Germany, so full lips).
Then I said that I don't really like them and also don`t like drawing those big pouty lips that much.
Yes, and that's why I screwed it up with her because she turned away and didn't even look at me.

That was a very realistic dream because I really have the ability to mess it up with other people scratch .
And the dream also shows why I prefer not to contact the Pinis or others.

playing with Hero Forge
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream?   12 - Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream? - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 08, 2021 2:18 pm

*hugs*

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream?   12 - Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream? - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 08, 2021 2:25 pm

Oh, everything is fine, Em. Hugz back

playing with Hero Forge
Back to top Go down
Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream?   12 - Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream? - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 08, 2021 4:13 pm

Interesting dreams! Embala, i would definitely read a comic like that. I loved the artwork in Rite of Passage and a quest to look for Ember sounds like a good story plot. Yeee, it's amusing you got Wendy's attention by talking about elf lips lol. And even funnier when i think of your go-back girl who had pretty full lips herself but you try to say you don't like them in your dream*giggle*

Funny enough a few days ago i had a "comic dream"

Winnowill had had another son, but this time it was with a human! Some medieval lord or such. When he was born, Winnowill had called his top general to come forward. At first i thought she was going to name her son after the general but then he got some kind of gold glow around him and Winnowill was doing something to him, which made me think "her husband won't be happy about this when he gets back"

Then Winnowill was frustrated because apparently her son was supposed to have powers and she couldn't get him to show her what they were. Then it revealed his name was either HardHeart or Stoneheart..

And i was thinking in the dream how fans were trying to figure out where this fit in the timeline because it could mean this child and therefor Winnowill could be the Djun's ancestors, which would make his fling with Winnowill much more squicky.
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream?   12 - Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream? - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2021 3:39 am

Winnie's son shines golden? My, that is Elfquests Jesus, with Winnie as Maria lol! ? I would also like to know his powers. Sounds interesting and mysterious.

Yes, you are right. I gave that Go Back Jeselle full lips, but I just didn`t draw them like Wendy does, because I really don`t like that style.

playing with Hero Forge
Back to top Go down
Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream?   12 - Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream? - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2021 1:04 pm

Oops i meant the General had a glow, not her son.^^0 she was doing something to the general to make her son do something that would show his powers but it just wasn't working.

Ahh i see. Subtle differences!
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream?   12 - Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream? - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2021 5:12 pm

oh ok

playing with Hero Forge
Back to top Go down
Leanan

Leanan

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream?   12 - Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream? - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2021 3:17 pm

I had a distressing dream a few nights ago, which included an evil stepmother slaughtering my pet pig (I've never had a pet pig or a stepmother). However, one detail of the dream was that our familiy had a collection of big novelty coffee mugs with funny texts at our summer cottage, and this collection included a mug I treasured: it had a picture of Scouter with a bunch of Santa's elves who were trying to get him to join them and work for Santa, because his clothes were red and green and he had a "santa" style hat. rofl

Back to top Go down
Trollbabe

Trollbabe

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream?   12 - Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream? - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 28, 2021 1:32 pm

This month I had a dream that I met Wendy Pini. There were other people around, not just the two of us. Possibly Richard Pini was somewhere nearby, and we could have been at a comic convention.

I don't remember any details, but I remember that I didn't feel comfortable around her. She seemed irritated.

Trollbabe

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream?   12 - Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream? - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 06, 2022 6:50 pm

I had a dream, the night before last, that I worked at a big airport.

My job was to clean the interior of the airport, and to clean the commercial jet interiors when they were between flights.

(In retrospect, this doesn't make sense because an airport and an airline are two different employers.)

One day a plane landed while I was cleaning a section of the airport carpeting.

Wendy Pini was one of the crowd of passengers who left the plane and came down a flight of stairs.

She looked across the room at me. Then she sneered at me, and muttered something to a person standing next to her.

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream?   12 - Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream? - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 06, 2022 7:43 pm

Jeez Trollbabe, to quote a movie, "who spit in her bean curd?"
Back to top Go down
Leanan

Leanan

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream?   12 - Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream? - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2022 3:20 pm

Skywise has shown up in my dreams twice in a week. The first time, I travelled to the US to do volunteer work at a horse sanctuary. Skywise was there, or rather, he was not the real Skywise, just someone who happened to look exactly like him. Good enough, thought I in the dream. He didn't do anything, just hung around. At some point some of the horses were replaced with horse-shaped foil balloons.

The second time, I was trapped in an apartment decorated in boring, clinical white. There was a giant centipede (size of my arm) crawling around, and sometimes it would crawl on my legs. Sometimes it disappeared, then turned up again, or a different, identical one did. It was not a nice dream. But again, Skywise was there, again, he didn't do much, but his presence was a comfort.

Back to top Go down
Prayer

Prayer

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream?   12 - Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream? - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2022 5:27 pm

Fascinating dreams, @Leanan!

I am sorry that the second dream was not nice for you but it's good that the mere 'presence' of Skywise made you feel more comfortable. Skywise Wink Sending Thanks for sharing!

Back to top Go down
Leanan

Leanan

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream?   12 - Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream? - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2022 5:04 pm

Aww, thank you, Prayer! Zhantee

Back to top Go down
Prayer

Prayer

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream?   12 - Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream? - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2022 8:35 am

I had an interesting dream: Some canon elves in fairy form, wearing leaves as their outfits.  Leetah and some sun folk elves in warm, 'golden' tones and some wolfriders wearing more greenish and brownish leaf colors. All had wings and some took a ride on a bird. Skywise was on a majestic eagle.Skywise Wink  Laughing

Back to top Go down
Leanan

Leanan

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream?   12 - Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream? - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2022 12:19 pm

That sounds like a fun dream!

Back to top Go down
Leanan

Leanan

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream?   12 - Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream? - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 11:16 am

I had a dream that I was reading that Hidden Years story where Kahvi tries to steal the Little Palace from the Sun Village. Only the story was different; Kahvi was not put in wrapstuff with Tyldak, instead she was made to stand trial. Everyone who wanted to could speak their opinion of her and how she should be punished. I only remember one such speech - Sun-Toucher said Kahvi deserved to die. The art style of the comic was interesting, it was all dreamy watercolor pictures, I particularly remember seeing Leetah with her hair floating around her head like she was underwater. (Yes, I know Leetah shouldn't have been there, but she was.)

Back to top Go down
Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream?   12 - Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream? - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 12:21 pm

That's interesting! o.o i wonder how it ended? Cause yikes, it sounds like maybe the Sun Folk got a bit blood thirsty...even Sun Toucher!! Was Kahvi like on a witness stand or anything? What about Savah??

Didn't see your post before Prayer, but that sounds like a fantastic dream! I think it'd be pretty cool to see the elves as fairies!
Back to top Go down
Leanan

Leanan

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream?   12 - Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream? - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 2:06 pm

Sorry, I don't remember anything else. Razz But I remember thinking Sun-Toucher was going to say something along the lines of "she deserves death, but I call for mercy."

Back to top Go down
Prayer

Prayer

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream?   12 - Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream? - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 7:48 pm

I agree with Vaeri, this is a fantastic dream! Thank you for sharing. It sounds awesome, also the alternative art style and how the course of the story took a different path...exciting! It must have been a bit shocking to hear Suntoucher say something like that.

Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream?   12 - Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream? - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 05, 2023 5:53 am

Whoa, what a cool dream. the sun folk is getting tougher and starting to have lawsuits. That would have been an interesting comic.

The fairy dream fits so well with you Prayer. You got ideas for drawing right away, didn't you? Laughing

playing with Hero Forge
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream?   12 - Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream? - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream?
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next