Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream?

Go down 
+21
September
Prayer
Miss Gillespie
Evil Evie
Outlier
Embala
Trollbabe
Leanan
Shadowpath
Sifra
anj tuesday
wolfmoonsky
Redhead Ember
Vaeri
Zadzi
manga
Davrille
Lunakat
ErinC1978
Stormcatcher
Multi-Facets
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Prayer

Prayer

Taurus Cat

12 - Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream? - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream?   12 - Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream? - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 05, 2023 4:45 pm

@Yeee: I would like the Sunfolk getting tougher (and maybe get lawsuits) while maintaining their gentleness and peaceful vibes in their core personality. Kindness is the new cool. They just should never shy away from innovation for the sake of the greater good. We saw in the gliders that stagnation is not a good thing...

Haha, yes...I always come back to drawing fairies and all that cute, magical stuff. ^^ To dream of such things is also much nicer than having nightmares (have some lately - maybe because of all the dark stuff that in happening in the world....I should certainly read less news).

Back to top Go down
Leanan

Leanan

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream?   12 - Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream? - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 22, 2023 10:41 am

This may not count as an "ElfQuest Dream"... but last night I dreamed that Richard Pini posted a topic here at Father Tree Holt. I don't remember what it was about really, some kind of promotion I think. Razz

Back to top Go down
Evil Evie

Evil Evie

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream?   12 - Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream? - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 16, 2023 10:10 pm

I finally read Stargazer's Hunt and shortly after had a dream about it's aftermath. Actually about the older elves that we don't see in the story like Clearbrook and Treestump.

I dreamed that they were still wandering the world of two moons creating hidden safe havens for all the elves that still remained, so that they could quickly and easily escape human discovery. They were doing a rather good job of it.

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream?   12 - Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream? - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2023 4:41 am

awww, this is a nice dream.

12 - Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream? - Page 7 Courts1212 - Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream? - Page 7 Rayhan2612 - Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream? - Page 7 Rayhan2712 - Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream? - Page 7 Scree165  
playing with Hero Forge
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream?   12 - Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream? - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2023 9:27 am

Quote :
I dreamed that they were still wandering the world of two moons creating hidden safe havens for all the elves that still remained, so that they could quickly and easily escape human discovery. They were doing a rather good job of it.
I like this! Like

Sifra

Sifra

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream?   12 - Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream? - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2023 2:56 pm

Yes that is a very cool dream!

Leanan

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream?   12 - Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream? - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 04, 2024 6:42 am

I dreamed there was a new comic where it was revealed that Suntop/Sunstream was never actually Cutter's and Leetah's child. He was adopted by them and just happened to be the same age as Ember.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream?   12 - Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream? - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream?
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7