Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz

Go down 
+12
Prayer
Startear
Nibblet
Vaeri
Tynami
Shadowpath
MrsGrizzley
G0lden
Embala
Prism
Leanan
Nightsea
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

2 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   2 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 5:53 pm

Oh wow... so many versions!!! And they all turned out so amazing! Also reminded me of some makers I completely forgot. Cherryblossom is so cute!!

2 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 5 Kat-s1662 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 5 Kat-s1682 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 5 Kat-s1672 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 5 Kat-s169
Back to top Go down
https://linktr.ee/lisabit
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   2 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 6:16 pm

Thanks Embala! On Lady Samantha,she has pyrotechnic powers and is dedicated to freedom and refuge.
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   2 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 8:03 pm

Pyrotechnique. So that's Lady Sam's magic! Appropriate ... especially considering July 4th ...

Well said, katcombs. Amazing versions of Wondergirl. Her superhero attitude shows - you've captured her various facets, Prism. Pensive. Strong and protective - Daddy's girl. Loveliness - inherited by Mom. Badass. And badassy cute - I love that you've found a lasso! Last not least wistful ... longing for love or just a normal life? You've managed to turn each maker outfit into the similar uniformlike costume.  

If you think Cherryblossom looks cute how's this one, Kat? I've designed her to be cute ...

2 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 5 Magica35 - Peaches / Momo

Prism wrote:
Not bad. So far, all the GreenGrowers have a floral theme. Like Rootless Ones who haven't lost their collective minds.
Rather like Rootless Ones who havn't lost their individal minds. Wink Typo?
Thanks for following, Prism. Smile Yes, the floral theme is their tribal feature. They sort of bonded with the Abodean Flora. But there will show up some slightly different ones - hope so.
(Two of them wait for their final treatment on the editing program.)

Last edited by Embala on Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   2 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 14, 2017 2:49 am

First thing that popped into my head when I saw Peaches was she's a Georgia peach! Soft on the outside, sweet on the inside. I love the colors you used for her!

2 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 5 Kat-s1662 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 5 Kat-s1682 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 5 Kat-s1672 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 5 Kat-s169
Back to top Go down
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   2 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 14, 2017 4:42 pm

2 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 5 Magica22
2 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 5 Pixie_21
2 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 5 Pretty19
Here's Santa's Eskimo daughter now named Noelle
Here she is with the Christmas Angel now called Celeste
And here is the devil-angel called Shryke
And Peaches does look sweet
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   2 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 14, 2017 8:01 pm

My first thought was "a cute goblin" - fitting for Sant's daughter! Noelle is a catchy name. I love her Christmas lights vest - really has a touch of Christmas tree decoration. Nice stockings. ^^
She makes a nice couple with Celeste. Girlfriends forever. ^^ Noelle's red nose looks too cute and her outfit is awesome. Celeste is just a darling. Well done, Prism. Very Happy
Last not least Shryke ... her expression, clothing choice and color scheme give her a truely demonic vibe. Not to mention the unique horns and tail! Like

Thanks for nice comment on Peaches, Prism. Outside soft, inside sweet - sounds tasty. I figure you love her to bits, Kat. ^^ I wanted to give her powdery peach colors - as well as even possible. Your comment proves success.

GreenGrowers ... without doubt ^^

2 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 5 Magica36 - Petalrain / Hana

Last edited by Embala on Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   2 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 14, 2017 10:59 pm

Lots of new pretties.

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   2 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 15, 2017 1:34 pm

I love that last Shryke!! Her tail turned out amazing!!

That skirt must have taken forever!!! Yikes!! Though the name suits her perfectly!

2 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 5 29458510
Just a quick closeup for Lisabit Mouse this time...

Last edited by katcombs on Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   2 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 15, 2017 5:54 pm

Thank you for following and for the kind comment, G0lden. sunny

Aww... Lisabit is such a cutie, Kat. *tips tiny nose and cuddles* Ears look plushy - so adorable.

I wanted to try whether it's possible at all to make a skirt this way. And when it worked I couldn't stop. It didn't feel long during the making - and when Petalrain was finished I didn't care for time anyway. Perfect enough for a first try. ^^

2 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 5 Magica33 - Wingseed / Kaede

She is tree-like in appearance, often turns herself (partly) into a tree. Imagine her more like a dryad than a flower fairy. The Flutterers love to gather around her - not exactly to her pleasure. XD The resident Humans actually think that she bears them ... that her seeds can turn into "winged spirits".

The Flutterers are Windleaf, Grashopper and Redfleck.

Last edited by Embala on Fri Mar 29, 2019 8:38 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   2 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 15, 2017 9:24 pm

2 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 5 Dark-f16
2 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 5 Magica23
2 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 5 Pixie_22
2 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 5 Poison10
2 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 5 Pretty20
Different type of fusion,this time from Scooby Doo. A blend of Sibella from Grimwood Academy and Thorn from Hex Girls. And she is a vampire with gothic taste.
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   2 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 17, 2017 5:41 pm

Hexella makes a good vampire, Prism. And with the various dollmakers you can highlight different facets.
(... tho double posting all - in fact it shows trice - is clearly too much of a good thing...)
A lovely trap on Dark Fairy maker - tho the clouded leopard would work best on ME! Wink They are a great couple anyway.
A fierce predator on Magical Elf - the colors of outfit and background work so well together.
Cute on the Pixie one - how else. ^^ I love her bat companion!
She turned out most creepy on the Poison Ivy maker - she'll give you no chance! Definitely.
In contrast to the Pretty Pixie version - this one might decide to let you just pass tonight. It's a blue blue nicht tonight.
I like how you've captured her essence and kept an ongoing look despite slightly varying color schemes and styles.

GreenGrowers again ...

2 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 5 Magica30 - Frostflower / Yuki

Due to an accident her lifemate died up on a mountain, beyond the tree line - with no connection to the rootnet. Unable to save the living shell Frostflower desperately fights to save the spirit from extinction. She stays within the snow zone, magically nurturing a "Green Pool" to conserve the body and give the spirit an anchor.
This task, the way of life up there and the isolation from other GreenGrowers drains her body and spirit. Frostflower is changing ... her magic turning foul, her mind hardens and her heart gets cold. Soon she will turn into Frostbite, dangerous and cruel. But as long as there is still sungold in her appearance there's warmth and hope for both lovers.

Last edited by Embala on Sun Jan 27, 2019 11:25 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   2 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 2:30 am

Oh, new pretties

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   2 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 9:19 pm

Thanks again, G0lden. sunny

An unusual sight among the GreenGrowers ...

2 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 5 Magica29 - Crystallight / Ishi Me

... not sure whether she's a bridge child with a Shadow or a Shadow Homecomer herself who found shelter at the GreenGrowers. Crystalite/Chrystallight is a rockshaper.

There will be some more GreenGrower girls - I have plans - but for now I'll drop out of doll business.

Last edited by Embala on Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:53 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   2 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 25, 2017 11:59 am

2 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 5 Pixie_24
2 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 5 Magica25
2 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 5 Pretty22
She's based off of 2 somewhat minor characters in Naruto; Tayuya and Terumi Mei. She's a Femme Fatale,Bad Girl type. A little elegant,somewhat crass and all sex. Yup,she's either a concubine,courtesan or both,but strong enough to handle her own. Not really nice and sweet.
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   2 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 25, 2017 12:18 pm

I love the way you did the hair on her!! She turned out gorgeous!!

Embala, your new girls turned out so detailed, wow!! All the parts turned out just right!!

2 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 5 29458516_72337944758d49ce134cb8 I FINALLY found her dress on there!! Here's Pinemeadow as she's supposed to look.

I finally finished my Equestria Girls set... here's the whole set:
2 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 5 29458516_135855951158597a7baa18f2 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 5 29458516_1822491248585832b661eb62 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 5 29458516_209704204658d53634c98152 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 5 29458516_24453735758d5495d429342 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 5 29458516_44252438758d54c0372b312 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 5 29458516_211532548558d54f64d38272 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 5 29458516_12125494358d5557abfe532 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 5 29458516_72816698458d55dde2691b2 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 5 29458516_47104230758d5633fb26662 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 5 29458516_85713476458d5670e8ef5a

My March girl:
2 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 5 29458516_35055198258d497b873f44

Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   2 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 26, 2017 5:05 pm

Shiny mane  and unusual color scheme  - catchy! Your concubine looks both defiant and sad, Prism.

Oh, I remember Pinemeadow! Very delicate. I love you
Colorful equestria girls. Very Happy Sadly I don't recall enough to identify them, Kat ... guess there are Change and Tynami of course. Wonders whether the one with the staw hat is Applejack - but thet would be weird. Striking look for the okapi girl.

I loke your St. Patricks Day girl I love you ... especially the cloverleaf leggins. She turned out FAB!

Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   2 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 26, 2017 7:04 pm

Eh,I view her as a show girl or celebrity. Comfortable with her sexuality and fairly in charge. Yer Greengrowers are getting fleshed out pretty good.
Back to top Go down
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   2 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 17, 2017 3:00 pm

2 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 5 Dinoge11
2 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 5 Dark-f21
2 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 5 Fairyt10
2 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 5 Poison11
2 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 5 Pretty27
Remember the fantasy movies of the 80's Legend and Labyrinth? How the main girls of the films Sarah and Lily were well-to-do waif-like pasty,brown eyed,brunettes in their teens with whimsical and melodramatic elements and how they were the love object of Fairies and Monsters? Or how they yearned for fantasy?
Well, this gal's a touch different! She's a sturdy,tanned,blue eyed blonde peasant around the age of 11 to 14 with a practical and earthy temperament. Her family's on the fringe of the village. Her Granny's a Wise Woman,well versed in herbalism,folk healing,weather and midwifery. Her Grampa's a former Vizier with great knowledge of astronomy,stage magic and politics. No real magic involved,just old folk wisdom. Yet,she might have the Sight,but not quite sure. Anyway a string of disasters ranging from plague,famine and pestilence decimate the village and vicious people with an agenda scapegoat her family as witches and wizards. Her grandparents wind up burned alive,she's betrayed and set to be sacrificed to a powerful goblin/imp. But in her fury,her Sight awakens,she makes a deal with the male goblin/imp and escapes into the Nether Realm to enact her vengeance. Every Solstice and Equinox,she makes the villagers lives a living hell and refuses to come back to Terra. And she is lovers with the goblin/imp. So,being falsely accused as a witch,she becomes one in revenge.
Back to top Go down
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   2 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 18, 2017 3:08 pm

2 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 5 Magica28
Another one of her
Back to top Go down
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   2 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 20, 2017 5:18 pm

2 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 5 Epic-a14
Here's Tempest paying a visit to the Ol' Hometown.
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   2 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 5 EmptyTue May 02, 2017 9:40 pm

So much new stuff!! I'm so behind! I found an old maker on dolldivine that I had never seen before and decided to make this.
2 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 5 Untitl14

Back to top Go down
G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   2 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 5 EmptyFri May 05, 2017 9:57 pm

Love the new additions.

MrsGrizzley

MrsGrizzley

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   2 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 5 EmptySun May 07, 2017 10:15 pm

So, it's been, like, forever and three damn days since I last did anything with dolls. For a while I was using a tablet that really didn't have the right setup for it and since I got the lappy it's been hell getting my brain back in gear for it...

But I did something with microheroes last night and today and wanted to share.

"Yea, though I walk through the Valley of the Shadow of Death..."
2 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 5 GrizzValleyCleric32 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 5 GrizzValleyCleric12 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 5 GrizzValleyCleric2
Back to top Go down
http://thegrizzleyden.wordpress.com
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   2 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 5 EmptyMon May 08, 2017 9:35 pm

EEK! *tackles Griz!!* I love the new look!!

New animals.
2 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 5 Mudtra10
Mudtrack - can't remember who this one belongs to

2 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 5 Nipper10
Nipper - Jeweleyes' wolf

2 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 5 Shimme10
Shimmers - Ribbon's dolphin

Still need: Shelldust's dolphin, got them backwards and made two wolves instead of two dolphins
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   2 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 5 EmptyWed May 10, 2017 10:00 pm

Update on sprites... so many new ones... I missed a few, but this gives ya'll an idea

2 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 5 Kat-sp232 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 5 Kat-sp242 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 5 Kat-sp252 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 5 Kat-sp262 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 5 Kat-sp272 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 5 Kat-sp282 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 5 Kat-sp302 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 5 Kat-sp292 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 5 Kat-sp312 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 5 Kat-sp322 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 5 Kat-sp332 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 5 Kat-sp342 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 5 Kat-sp352 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 5 Kat-sp362 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 5 Kat-sp102 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 5 Kat-sp112 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 5 Kat-po102 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 5 Kat-po112 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 5 Kat-sp372 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 5 Kat-sp382 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 5 Kat-sp402 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 5 Kat-sp412 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 5 Kat-sp42

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   2 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next