Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz

Go down 
+12
Prayer
Startear
Nibblet
Vaeri
Tynami
Shadowpath
MrsGrizzley
G0lden
Embala
Prism
Leanan
Nightsea
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Prism

Prism

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 12 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2018 6:22 pm

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 12 Elven-13
Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 12 Snow-q11
2 more of our drama-queen.
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 12 EmptySun Sep 09, 2018 6:03 pm

Belladonna is back for Halloween? Pumpkin
The Dinogeddon doll is fun. I love your creative and abundant use of hair pieces and other drop ins, Prism. Like Her Misangest self seems to have PLANS ... not necessarily the best for us. XD And the Sailor Moon (?) incarnation truely looks like the Queen of Halloween.
The portrait turned out mysterious. Mesmerizing. The glow is an excellent touch.
Last not least a playful take on your drama-queen. I love that you've readopted the hairglow.

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 12 EmptySun Sep 16, 2018 1:52 pm

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 12 Downlo12
I made this cause she's my costume this year Very Happy If I get a good pic I'll post it on DeviantArt.

Some new Equestria Girls:
Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 12 Downlo14
Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 12 Downlo13
Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 12 Garden10

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 12 Kat-s166Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 12 Kat-s168Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 12 Kat-s167Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 12 Kat-s169
Back to top Go down
https://linktr.ee/lisabit
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 12 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2018 2:36 pm

Someone who is long overdue...
http://www.rinmarugames.com/playgame.php?game_link=fantasy-fortune-teller
Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 12 Kat-fo10

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 12 Kat-s166Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 12 Kat-s168Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 12 Kat-s167Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 12 Kat-s169
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 12 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 5:41 pm

WHO is your Halloween costume this year, Kat? I'm clueless ... Embarassed

Sweet little "tektek" Equestria Girls I love you ... and I love the look of the green-violet one - Gardenfly! (forgot that her human appearance has violet added to her color scheme). This action girl version is striking!

Last not least another awesome Fortune Teller ...colors and ears scream Kat! Gorgeous! Like

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 12 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2018 3:47 am

The costume is Harley Quinn from Suicide Squad.

Gardenfly's new look is precious and the other is Lizzy. I made her in her regular outfit instead of her work duds.

Now we have Gardenfly and Harmony EQG as sprites. Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 12 Kat-sp39Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 12 Kat-sp40

Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 12 EmptySat Sep 29, 2018 9:44 pm

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 12 Harmon10 Harmony
https://www.dolldivine.com/x-girl.php

Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 12 EmptySun Sep 30, 2018 8:26 am

Another prove that the only comic ever that managed to grab my full attention was Elfquest. XD I bet you'll make an awesome Harley Quinn. Hope to see some photos. Smile

The Equestria sprites of Gardenfly and Harmony are so adorable. I love you

And another "Candy Girl" - this maker is great for the Equestria girls. It must be fun to do all those different skin colors! Darkblut skin and blood red is a strong contrast. And combined with this innocent bluish white garb she's ... amazing harmony.

Your modern girs were inspiring Very Happy and there was just one combo that worked for my girls: the StarTrek / Perry Rhodan crossover family. Better fitting for the Dollhouse!

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 12 Coverg12 Embala & Grinda

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 12 Coverg13 Granada & Atlantis
Covergirls Dress Up Game

The triplet got a hair-dye.

Last edited by Embala on Thu Nov 01, 2018 2:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 12 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2018 11:49 am

Moonshade  I have something for you, Kat. Dare to guess?

*hinthint ... pretty fortune tellers* Troll Tongue

For now (just to keep OT) another one you might recognize ...

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 12 Fortu115 Blomstre
RinmaruGames - Fortune Teller

... admittedly rather freestyle. (minimal edits for a harmonic look)
And I've forgotten whether she's EQ-related or not ... either she changed realms at one point or I've misplaced her most of the time.

Last edited by Embala on Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 12 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2018 8:53 pm

Blomstre turned out really amazing. She's had so many different versions I can't blame you for not knowing where she belongs, hehe. Right now she's part of the ElfQuest world as a dragonrider.

I have made some new gals, but they were on the Dark Mage maker. I still need to make my Dreamworld gals on Fortune Teller. I completely forgot about making them since I've been doing elves. I've got tonight and tomorrow to try and come up with something. I saw the Dark Mage and it screamed Mia to me so I had to try.

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 12 Darany10 Daranya

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 12 Miakia10Miakiana

More to come...

Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 12 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2018 9:07 pm

Well ... your Dreamworld is here. Wink

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 12 Fortu116 Daranya

Fantastic start on DarkMage, Kat! Looking forward to see more Very Happy ... preferably all. ^^ Too late for comments tonight ... Sleep

Last edited by Embala on Sat Nov 03, 2018 10:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 12 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2018 2:45 am

Daranya turned out amazing! The gold mixed with the two blues look really good, I like it! Very Happy

Now for my "impossible girls" called that mainly cause of their coloring, they're a pain to try and make on makers.
Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 12 Emevol10 Emevol

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 12 Foxx-d10 Foxx

Since I don't think their original micros are still on here, here's what they morally look like. I kinda like Emevol in white.
Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 12 Kat-em10Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 12 Kat-fo12
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 12 EmptySat Nov 03, 2018 4:38 am

WOW! Mission Impossible accomplished!

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 12 Fortu117 Skyea

EDIT: back for proper comments
Thank you for welcoming nostalgic Blomstre so dearly, Kat. flower I've pictured her from memory only, deliberately overdoing her flowery butterfly-look. And enjoyed it! ^^
Daranya was more demanding! Well, she's a queen and I had to listen when she longed for a makeover: Try another blue! Not this frilly top! And she had reason to be picky - your Dreamworld crew should turn out distinctively different.
Skyea was easier to satisfy - still a Princess. ^^

Daranya turned out ravishing on DM, Kat! Strong and beautiful and full of magic. This fantasy armor with the many belts suits her well and I've always liked her in slit skirts.
You've told so - this maker screamed for Miakiana! Absolutely fabulous. The blue gem triggered an imagination ... She still wears the insignias of the Air Realm but enters dark ground. This is the moment she betrayed her queen.
Emevol is such a sweet little demon. Lovable ^^ And not impossible to make at all! She got impressive horns and her magically masked wings are vaguely perceptible. The tattered white dress makes her even more believable. I love the tads of blue.
Foxx is spot on! Shocked The right skin tone, a silky white mane Wink and perfect b/w duds - even a bustier! Brilliant solution for her foxy ears and tail! Nailed.
Looking forward to meet the other FOUR.

Glad you've reposted the micros. Very Happy Always a pleasure to see!

A question: All the Dreamworld dollz are ready to post in my folder. Should I withold them until you had a chance to build your Fortune Teller versions?

Last edited by Embala on Fri Jan 25, 2019 3:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 12 EmptySat Nov 03, 2018 1:19 pm

Thank you so much for the comments! It's always wonderful to hear what ya'll think of things. I love the Miakiana comment about this is the moment of betrayal. It does look exactly like that, wow. Perfect! Skyea turned out so beautiful. She looks so gentle how you've got her here, just like she's supposed to be. Her sister was always the strong one, she's so gentle and still learning how to fight. 

My fortune teller versions still may be a while, so post any you wish to. Once I get more time on (baking at the moment) I'll start on Cherisea, Whitelighter, Countess, Skyea, Kat and Farangel. Not sure if I'll be making any more of the elemental foursome. Melina I think I'll skip on this maker, but Miss Kitty will be a challenge, she really dislikes skirts. May get away with making my hippy mouse though.

Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 12 EmptySat Nov 03, 2018 10:45 pm

You're welcome, Kat! Very Happy Looking forward to see more. Especially Miss Kitty makes me courious! ^^

And as you don't mind ... pale Countess...? Go for weird. Uuhm... Shocked DO.IT.

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 12 Fortu118 The Countess

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 12 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2018 4:19 pm

not the most unexpected choices ^^

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 12 Fortu119 Miakiana

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 12 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2018 4:06 pm

She was an absolute darling!

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 12 Fortu120 Whitelighter

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 12 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2018 5:44 pm

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 12 Fortu121 Cherisea

... with outgrown hair. ^^ I know next to nothing about this angel warrior. That's probably the reason why I went for a variant hair-do that looked best in my eyes.

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 12 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2018 7:30 pm

Looks like I need to post another one before you can return, Kat. Of course I've tried myself on the "unruly" ones, too. ^^

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 12 Fortu122 Emevol

Another sweet little demon I love you - horns and wings magically masked. ^^

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 12 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2018 1:53 am

Finally back online... I would have been on earlier, but the dentist took a LOT longer than I had hoped for and I passed out from the pain pills. Now I look like a lopsided chipmunk according to my mom, lol.

So I don't forget it, let me post the screenshot I was able to make from the mobile Azalea apps.
Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 12 Screen12 Daranya

I had started another, but the app reloaded when I reopened it, sigh... I like the app, lots of wedding dress designs. I did find a new maker, but won't try it til I get more done on the dark mage set Medieval Dressup.

Now, for comments, I've been wanting to all week and couldn't. This Dreamworld set looks out of this world, I love it!! The Countess looks very evil. I dunno how, but with those lips and skin her chin looks even more pointed, which is sooo her. I just love all the details and her gambling with others lives. The little mole is perfectly placed too, just the right touch. I like the head-wrap for Mia, it looks really good on her. She looks ready to do something truly awful in the pic. The lace was an excellent choice for her. The feathers remind of me the White Raven Whitelighter used to be, but at the same time as leaves they show how the sun hits the leaves in Autumn. The long straight hair really does look fantastic on her. The gold with white and sun symbol are beautifully done as well as the star earrings. 

Cheri! *giggle* The sash as her wings is a very nice touch! The longer front bangs look pretty good on her, I could see her with a hairdo like that. She's got her crisscrosses. This poor girl has gone through so many costume changes, it's good to see her in her original and best colors. Emevol is always so fun to try on a dollmaker and she just looks as darling and innocent as she's supposed to. The lace is an excellent touch for her scale in the pink and white for her thigh highs.  The idea of her making the horns with the wrap is just right, I definitely have to remember that. 

I'll start making some more mages tonight for Dreamworld.

WORKING LIST:
Cherisea, Whitelighter, Countess, Skyea, Kat, Farangel, Miss Kitty, Kathrin, Bella/Isabeau
Maybes: Lisabit Mouse, Wynd, Aerth, Cee and Phyr, Rosalie (the unicat human version), Equestria Girls
Not sure if I'll be making any of the fandom gals yet, Dreamworld comes first on DM and Elves on fortune teller.

Last edited by katcombs on Fri Nov 09, 2018 4:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 12 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2018 3:27 am

Thanks you, Kat! sunny As I've hardly time today - the last of your girls.

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 12 Fortu123 Foxx

Looking forward to meet more mages - either dark or fair. ^^

Last edited by Embala on Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 12 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2018 4:58 am

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 12 Cheri-10 Cheri, white didn't look right on her with this maker, so I tried another color Very Happy
Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 12 Misski10 Miss Kitty was a bit of a challenge, but I love this blue outfit on her!
Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 12 Counte10 Countess
Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 12 Whitel13 Whitelighter
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 12 EmptySat Nov 10, 2018 2:18 am

Fantastic mages - both dark and light!
A very different Cherisea - beaming in gold. You've told that she went through many changes already ... it's on you to develope and change your girls, Kat. Smile they speak to you.
Miss Kitty is an unexpected surprise - because she looks nice! Young and eager and spirited ... neither mad nor evil. And she's kind with her animal companions. I love the torn pants - looks like a minor laboratory accident. XD What? I like her to be a varient character in the "Mages" world. ^^
GAAAH! affraid This Countess is breathing darkness! Excellently evil ... this red and black promises blood and endless night. Amazing design.
An unexpected look for Whitelighter, almost overdressed and with silvery hair. Or - very much an angel! ^^ The fur cape looks truely feathery ... mimics her wings well.

I can only see her old micro look ... that's all I know. Smile

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 12 Dm_che10 Cherisea
http://www.rinmarugames.com/playgame.php?game_link=dark-mage-creator

Last edited by Embala on Fri Jan 25, 2019 3:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 12 EmptySat Nov 10, 2018 5:03 am

Oh wow, you captured Cheri perfectly! She does look best in that outfit, I keep going back to it, hehe. You are right about Whitelighter, she's wearing too much... let's see what I can come up with. Was planning on making some more sprites tonight, but I can't seem to start my sprite mojo. 

I just realized I forgot to comment on Foxx, ack! You've captured her perfectly! I just love her! I love those ears, hehe.

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 12 Whitel14
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 12 EmptySat Nov 10, 2018 3:09 pm

I'm glad Cherisea is met with approval, Kat. Very Happy I just had to give it a try after you were going for a variant look.
That's more the fighting Whightlighter I know. I love the aureole sunny - it underlines her position of an entity of light. Excellent!

*must revise my "dolling code" - Whitelight's generic hair color is silvery-white!* Speaking of dolling code - that's color scheme, style and ... to a certain extent "mood" for me. Not necessarily what I know but how I feel it.
Whitelighter's "mood" is always very orderly, clean and organized. Cherisea on the other hand is always a bit tattered, broken and emotional for me. Two fierce and determined warriors ... bright and dark. One pictured before battle and the other after it.

And there is something else that influenced my choices on the FT - as the maker options were limited and editing was not planned I tried to get variety and distinctness by using as many different options as possible. Now I consider to return to Daranya and Whitelighter for revised versions. Especially as Whitelighter had stolen Daranya's hairdo. ^^

Foxx completed your girls crew (as much as I know about Dreamworld). Good to know I've captured her well. Very Happy Actually she was FUN to doll!

Running out of girls hardly stops me when I'm hooked by a maker. ^^ Prepare for ...genderbender! XD

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 12 Fortu124 Darious (female version)

EDIT: Just realized that I've forgotten to mention bridal Daranya. She's so pretty. "Flowers in the Air" all over her dress. She's lovely.
I'm glad you have not lost this doll, Kat ... and that the app will allow you some chilling and dolling fun when time is rare. *hugs and kisses*

Last edited by Embala on Fri Jan 25, 2019 3:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next