Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz

Go down 
+12
Prayer
Startear
Nibblet
Vaeri
Tynami
Shadowpath
MrsGrizzley
G0lden
Embala
Prism
Leanan
Nightsea
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Prism

Prism

4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 22 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2019 9:35 pm

4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 22 Fairy-25
This is the proper image for Mother Nature and NightMoon
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 22 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2019 10:43 pm

Love the new Wynd, she does look perfect for the part!

The new gals look great, Prism, love um!

Two quickies cause my arm fell asleep...
4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 22 29458516_4872602995d0c3514cd1714 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 22 29458516_10969800455d0c353a79451

Closest hair I could find... funny part is I think this bodysuit I used for an older Embala.

4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 22 Kat-s1664 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 22 Kat-s1684 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 22 Kat-s1674 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 22 Kat-s169
Back to top Go down
https://linktr.ee/lisabit
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 22 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2019 7:00 pm

Awww... it's a pity Mommie's top head is cut off. She has an awesome mane. I love the contrasting colors and the extra effort you've put into skirts and top adornements, Prism. You've literally dressed them in wings and petals.

Catbala has gotten her 3 D portrait! bounce She turned out amazing. Sharing an outfit with Embala would be very appropriate. ^^ The hairdo is spot on! She can dye the front anytime  ... or leave it like it is. The green cat eyes are so hers. Purrfect!
Thank you for another awesome gift, Kat. *hugs and kisses*

The Elements Dollmaker is meant for elementals. ^^ When I created mine I've tried to make them as "fluid" and un-human as possible. Elementals invite to make them different ...changeing ... developing ... floating.

4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 22 Elemen11 Aerth - the Earth

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 22 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2019 8:19 pm

I like how you have the morning mist on Aerth, almost like she's sprouting from the ground. The butterfly was a nice touch, she's a gorgeous flower!

4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 22 Kat-s1664 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 22 Kat-s1684 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 22 Kat-s1674 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 22 Kat-s169
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 22 EmptySat Jun 22, 2019 5:40 am

The redish "autom leaf" hair doesn't fit your Aerth person but that's what I've tried to express in my last post - "my" elementals are ever changing within their bandwidth. There's no set look anymore. There can be a humanoid body with a defined look and style - good for being recognizable as a personification. Consider my recent postings as a soul vision. ^^

A gorgeous flower ... I like your view on my earth elemental, Kat. flower She's the most substantial of my elementals. I love that you've pointed out the morning mist - it stands for her etherial and momentary character.

4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 22 Elemen23 Phyr - the Fire

I've seen your Element Girls in the Toyhouse ... occurs to me you've never posted them here. Will you add to the variety and show your initial visions? Smile
Or ... maybe allow me to play with them just a bit?

Last edited by Embala on Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:27 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 22 EmptySat Jun 22, 2019 9:00 am

*chuckles* You view the elementals exactly how I do then, fluid and changing, can be anything in their element, like Phyr being a lava flow or fire, Aerth being a tree, flower or just dirt. Now that we have Rokk I do need to transfer some of the elemental pics to her/him. Wynd can pretty much only be clouds and the wind itself. While Cee can be the water in storms, oceans, seas and streams. You know, since we have fire... I wonder if Cee would be ice, or should we make another for that. Ice and Snow...

Phyr turned out AMAZING!! She does look vicious, I can imagine walking up to her like that in the middle of a forest fire.

When I get home I'll try and dig out the originals, if I can't find them I'll steal them off of toyhouse.

Got about 5 minutes left, had to snag them off of Toyhouse... original elemetals, I think, were these...

4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 22 788418104 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 22 788414104 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 22 788418114 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 22 78841812
Originals
4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 22 858755104 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 22 788420114 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 22 788420104 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 22 7884129_j4NdzE1vs0zGd9T
Secondary

But I think you meant these...

4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 22 798504134 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 22 798504124 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 22 798503104 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 22 79850414

4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 22 79851010

I don't think I posted these:
4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 22 Father10 Father's Day

4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 22 Spring104 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 22 Summer104 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 22 Winter104 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 22 Downlo10 The Seasons
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 22 EmptySat Jun 22, 2019 9:29 pm

Awwww... your initial elementals are so cute. I love you Cee takes shape into the sea just to change and disappear with the neyt wave. Aerth is all green and ever growing until she dissapiears - just to show her face elsewhere in a trunk or a flower. It's easy enough to see Wynd show up in the clouds. And Phyr is built by swirling heat.
Does "secondary" mean the following quartet are elementlas, too? An unexpected and surprising approach. The AIR impersonates in a rainbow, colorful and delicate. An unexpected Fire - the golden light and heat of the sun. Water performs as snow and ice - and works as the Moon too. The last one looks dark as Noct but her environment and powers identify her as Rokk. ^^ ... or as a facet of everchanging Aerth.
You are right - I was refering to the following Elemental Girls but I embrace the tekteks!

Your approach on the Elemental maker was rather different than mine, Kat. First of all - you've enhanced symbolic character by giving them the same background. A clearly defined personification floating in starlite emptiness.
Cee is evaporating from a water mirror as whirling fogs and mist - and returns as raindrops. Wynd in innocent white with hair in the colors of the sky at day and night, showing off her powers. Phyr is hardly tamed, burning hot and glowing, giving off light and warmth. Earth represents her green and growing nurturing soul.

I think the different aggregation state of water are variations of Cee. I've made "Snow" and "Ice" anyway - they are High Ones or mythological figures in the "Palace Mountain Alternaverse".

Last not the Four Seasons. The plenty and richness of Summer. The delicate youth of Spring. Winter dressed in ice with a wig of snow. And Automn is all golden leaves.
Father's Day is a special treat - I love that the guy is so "normal" and avrage. I love you

Recently made the three newbies for completation and got a surprisingly delicate

4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 22 Elemen14 Rokk - the Stone

She wanted to show us her elegance and beauty!

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 22 EmptySat Jun 22, 2019 9:54 pm

Quote :
4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 22 858755104 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 22 788420114 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 22 788420104 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 22 7884129_j4NdzE1vs0zGd9T
Secondary

This is actually the first incarnation of Rainbow Girl, a Sun elemental that is now Diur, Ice and Snow, and Stone which is now Rokk Smile I do think I'll make an ice gal, maybe a cosmic starry one too that I was talking about a while back... I donno yet. Cee is more ocean than ice. Trying to think of other elementals.. 

Rokk reminds me of a rock I once found, it was like layers of paper and completely flat... I wish I can remember what's it's called... it's a white stone that's shiny with layers that are thin like plastic wrap but hard and slightly opaque. Delicate indeed Very Happy I keep thinking slate or shale, but I don't think either one is that.

Edit: Think I found it, the stone looks the most like gypsum
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 22 EmptySat Jun 22, 2019 10:18 pm

*chuckles* I wasn't sure at all about the second row ... but then I wanted to "stress" my imagination of the elementals a bit and see what's possible. ^^
Rainbow girl would be a daughter of Cee and Wynd then ... with some help of Diur. ^^
Phyr can be the fire of the sun ... just as Diur is the light of the sun.
SnowIce is definitely a shape of Cee - different enough to stand as her own, tho. Have you clicked my Snow and my Ice linked above? Wink (I don't want to repost because they should be in this thread already.)

Same for my "starry" one ... you've called Star a constellation. ^^
And then there's Nox who stands for night/darkness/space. Both also belong to Palace Mountain alternaverse ... and like Ice and Snow they work as elementals or "environmentals" as well.

Edit: Gypsum would be a possibility but the "paper layers" are more likely for "Glimmer" - guess you call it Mica.

Last edited by Embala on Sun Jun 23, 2019 11:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 22 EmptySat Jun 22, 2019 10:37 pm

I'll have to go back and check those links when I have a little more time... I was going nuts look for that rock. Mica is SOOOOO much closer to what I was thinking of.

Edit:
environmentals... I LOVE that idea!! They are all made of parts of the world, part of it, but not... kinda like the flower girls. I took a quick look at the girls and of you like I could add them to either Dreamworld or Caravan, since they work in either one. Dreamworld has become a bit of both of ours since we both have been working back and forth developing characters and stories. The world itself has REALLY filled in nicely. It's all about magic and elements, things coming alive and I'm dreaming labyrinths right now... gotta get some sleep.
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 22 EmptySun Jun 23, 2019 9:34 am

Awww... thank you for inviting me to Dreamworld and embracing my ideas and character creations. I love to "play" there - interaction stimulates s creativity and makes worlds and characters more alive. *feels flattered and pround and delighted that you call your Dreamworld a bit of both of ours*

Most of my High Ones started out as "environmentals" (that's how I think of this enlarged elemental crew) before they went to Palace Mountain as hazily remembered ancestors. They belong me only - and can easily co-exist in Dreamworld or the Caravan as "ours". Very Happy Or simply represent someone you'll create -because they already fit.

And this is Skye, a High One, who can work as a "starry cosmic one", too. Once again we've thought alike, Kat. Very Happy

4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 22 Elemen10 Cee - the Water

Glad I could help to solve that "rocky" riddle, Kat. Wink

Last edited by Embala on Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 22 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2019 4:43 pm

Of course I've made Diur! sunny

4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 22 Elemen16 Diur - the Light

I'll make a list of your, our and my elementals here ...

Air - Wynd ... called her Aer
Earth - Aerth ... called her Ter
Fire -Phyr ... my take on Fire works. ^^
Water - Cee
Stone - Rokk
SnowIce - ? you need to name her, Kat! Glaz (Ice) and Nix (Snow)
cosmic starry one - "Cosm"  ... my Skye and Estel (Star) are similar
Day/Light - Diur
Night/Darkness - Noct ... my Nox is basically her progenitor
Rainbow Girl
Sun - Hel
Moon - Lun
Nebula ... yes, I have a new one and will introduce her soon! Very Happy
Flora - I have plans for her ...
Fauna - ... and for her too!
Mycota - Myc

Last edited by Embala on Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:31 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 22 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2019 5:29 pm

Holy cow, the new two are AMAZING!!! I love them!! I started a new folder for the elementals, would have done more with it, but a storm is about to hit... hearing lighting already.

I was kinda thinking of making Melina fauna, that was her original purpose, but I like the idea of us making more. The finished ones are in Dreamworld, the others in construction... and I just adopted a BUNCH more winged lions...

hope to be back tonight or tomorrow... then I'll start working on tektek/gaiaonline
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 22 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2019 10:52 pm

4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 22 Downlo11
Just an idea I was tossing around... she reminded me of the moon.

Now that the storm is over I'm too exhausted, sigh... more tomorrow.

Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 22 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2019 9:27 am

Okay, now that I've been able to look, I LOVE all those dollz! Hel reminds me of Diur though... guess the two can be sisters. Since twins are in nature, I've made quite a few sets instead of combining the girls. That list was soooo much easier!! And I'm excited and honored that you'll let me play in your world as you are with Dreamworld. I can see we're both already having fun bouncing ideas off each other, hehe. It's gonna be so fun spriting all these new characters once I get all the flower girls done. They're first Very Happy I've got everything up on toyhouse now, including the uncreated ones... still putting tags in.

If I missed any tags after the new E-Girls have all theirs, please let me know.

I do have some new stuff over on Ten Elves Challenge, but I think except for my checklist I'll probably be sticking to this thread from now on. 

I came up with a before and after idea for Rainbow Girl... kind of an origin story.
4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 22 Fairy-104 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 22 Rainbo10

Plus:
4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 22 Downlo12
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 22 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2019 4:00 pm

Oh yes, I can see how you associate this girl with the Moon, even without the framing lunar phases. She's like Silverseed!
The Moon on tektek is a cutie I love you silvery and shiny, a skirt like moon beams and dreamy soft hair. Awesome!

You know how appropriate it is that you go from kinda "invisible" white to an outburst of color, Kat? You've made her a living rainbow! having the face in reds and yellows looks natural. I love how the hair got an extra treatment! The golden jewelry for both versions is the cherry on the cake.

4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 22 Elemen15 Noct - the Darkness ... probably my fav!

... and a "corrected" Phyr - the panther does not belong to her any longer.

*Having plans* for Flora and Fauna does not mean there will be many dollz less a special background ... especially the principle "Fauna" is next to impossible. Wink But I really want to go for them on the Elemental maker! They can still stay facets of Aerth.
Bouncing ideas sparks creativity and increases the fun. sunny

Diur and the Sun/Hel will be hard to keep apart. Both bright and golden - sisters at least. ^^ My take on "SnowIce" is thinking of them as sisters as well. At least when it comes to the environmentals ... their "High One" identity can be different or stay undefined.

Last edited by Embala on Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 22 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2019 5:40 pm

Noct is one of my favorites as well, her colors are always so shadowy and blended. Though I have to giggle at her shadowcat, considering it was Shadowcat, Kitty Pryde, that gave me the name Kat Very Happy

Flora and Fauna both will be so hard to do, since they do blend in with Aerth. I do see them not getting much, but I think it would be interesting to see if we could come up with anything. Flora is kinda like Terra to me since she did create the flower girls. Though Terra's more 'Mother Nature' than anything. Kinda like a Timmain to the elementals. I had to google Mycota since I had never seen the word, heh. Creative idea Very Happy

I'll keep the spots up for now in case something comes to mind to either of us... I keep bouncing from tektek to the 3D ones to the fairy tale high maker... it's a wonder if I'll ever actually get one done today... I've got about 5 hours to try.

Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 22 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2019 7:08 pm

4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 22 Fortun10
http://www.azaleasdolls.com/fantasy/game_fortune-teller.php

and
4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 22 Terra-104 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 22 Terra-11
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 22 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2019 12:59 pm

WOW! Dreamworld and the Environmentals had a growth spurt! Shocked I hadn't expected you would take all of them in Surprised ... as single characters. *hugs* Now they are loved more - and more alive.

You've made toony Terra Very Happy ... beautiful and very close to her initial design. The abundance of hair, the flower wreath, the layered outfit. I'm biased for the turpuoise hue ^^ ... guess whhy. And it's a more interesting contrast than pink-blue.
I love that you've recreated her on Fortune Teller as well. It complements my Dreamworld collection. Smile I like how you've captured different facets of Terra: her clothing style, the flowers symbolizing nature connection, the "green world" in her hands. Mother Nature ... the alien violet lips are a perfect touch.

It was too tempting to create my own version of Rainbow Girl - as easy as it coud be ... ^^

4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 22 Elemen18 Prisma - the Rainbow

The fusion of colorful mane and rainbow ribbon was irresistable. It's still your Rainbow Girl! ^^

(I have a male character called Prism - a newborn Glider)

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 22 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2019 9:33 pm

For Terra I'm kinda leaning towards the turquoise too, since I love the color. The blue looks really good on her too. I was going through the makers on rinmaru and for reminded of the fortune teller... I had completely forgot about it. I can't even remember what I was looking for on there.

Seeing a reborn Rainbow Girl is amazing!! i was tempted to name her Prism as well, but never did cause of the Prism on here. I do like Prisma... if it's okay, I'd love to add it to her profile, she's long overdue for a name. The white with the rainbows, plus blond blended to rainbows screams her original look with a prism blend. I love how she turned out!!

I had an idea for another... dreams...

YAY!!! The edit button is back!!!
4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 22 Downlo13 Sky
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 22 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2019 4:02 pm

*chuckles* Terra coaxed and lured you there, Kat - she wanted to be dolled! ^^
I had the same thought about "Prism" ... thus I've used the German term. Of course you can use it for Rainbow Girl - I'm happy to contribute! Very Happy I alway want some white going with her - the "sum of all colors" comnplements her.

Awww... amazing portrait of Sky! So true and variant at the same time. I love the vibbrant blue for the night sky. A cutie and a beauty.

I was playing with the water element - no idea why anymore - and SHE showed up ...

4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 22 Elemen19 Nebula

She spontaniously reminded me of space nebula ... perfect vibe. A special addition to the environmentals. Are you able to share my vision, Kat?

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 22 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2019 8:21 pm

I looked at your Nebula and instantly thought of 4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 22 81_ene12_thor_s

I could definitely grow to love this gal, she'll be difficult to make, but I'd LOVE to try.

Edit: I just thought of a sister to Prisma.... aurora borealis, colors would take on a more black and night cast vs her white day
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 22 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2019 8:41 pm

Now I wantetd to picture her on the other "element girls", too.

4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 22 Elemen20 Nebula - dark and sinister ...

too starry to be Noct ^^

4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 22 Elemen21 Nebula ... very colorful ...

so I've made her deliberately playful

4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 22 Elemen22 Nebula ... equally beautiful ...

the heartshaped structure is a bit cheeesy but I was in a whimsical mood ^^

... this bandwidth might help to doll her more often.

"I had an idea for another... dreams..." ... when I've thought about this aurora borealis showed up for me, too. Smile Tempting idea, Kat ... and a color sheme I LOVE!

btw: my Nox surely was the progenitor of Noct - the first dark one who's blending with the beckground - but her nature is much closer to Nebula. I couldn't make a better one on Magical elf. Please transfer Nox to the Nebula folder, will you?

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 22 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2019 9:01 pm

The new images are fantastic!! Seeing her in the other makers is amazing, she's such a diverse and wonderfully colorful gal, I just LOVE her to bits!!  The fire turned out like the milk way galaxy, earth has the Star Trek nebula look, most of the time they used pinks and purple. Air has a wispy look that is amazing!!! Wow!! Beautiful!!

I'll transfer the pic now Very Happy Still nothing new, but I had a REALLY awkward thought... Change was who I originally was in the ElfQuest world, then something went wrong and I made Tynami, her daughter and became her. Change ended up eventually with Nightflash, who is based off my hubby. Nightflash's parents are based off my own. Talk about awkward, lol. Though when I was young he did live with us, and called my parents mom and dad. Seriously thinking of giving Nightflash brown eyes cause I just looked at his original tektek...

4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 22 5661998_sHoWQvERciFE9zf

All his newer pics have blue... my current hubby has brown... so he now does too. So eventually, when I get back from vacation on the 10th, I'll start going back on all of his pics and changing them all to brown Very Happy Most of them I'll just do an eye transplant, hehe.

Edit:
Did I move the right pic?

Edit:
Leaning towards Change being my main persona... it hit me that Tynami is with Calmwaves, who was someone I roleplayed with on TwoMoons MUSH, I have no idea who that was.. and Change is with an elf based off my hubby... Change has a LOT of catching up to do with Tynami... I wonder if anyone would be interested in drawing her... she's got so many looks.
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 22 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2019 4:13 pm

When I was looking through the IMVU pics and refound some hybrids I did a few years back... I think one was Embala and Ty, the other I think was Change and Nuri(name escapes me at the moment). I can't remember the names we had for them, so putting temp info up.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next