Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz

Go down 
+12
Prayer
Startear
Nibblet
Vaeri
Tynami
Shadowpath
MrsGrizzley
G0lden
Embala
Prism
Leanan
Nightsea
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 35 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2020 3:51 pm

Sticky ones, huh? ^^ Catchy look and color schemes, Leanan.
Lunacy insists on a certain elegance and bright contrasts. Even hair and eyes are contrasting. I love her freckles!
Singularity is a bit of a chameleon. Rather dimmed down colors at first sight - but switching between elegant and crazy styles. Cat stockings are awesome! ^^

Thorn

Thorn

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 35 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2020 1:23 pm

This is my Steampunk character that I have role played at conventions. This looks nothing like my actual outfit, but she is dressed in the proper color scheme. "Indigo Wilde" is the illegitimate daughter of Oscar Wilde(yes, he had intimate relations with women before he met, and fell in love with, Lord Alfred Tennyson). She is a big game "stunner". Her weapon stuns the animal, she has her picture taken with it, and then leaves before it wakens. Her wealth comes from her mother's family's perfumery. Her family's fragrances are highly sought after by the Victorian elite.

4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 35 Indigo10
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 35 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2020 4:45 pm

Amazing look and interesting background story, Thorn. I like the black/violet color scheme with golden highlights - very catchy.

Reposting Kat's demon girls - they want to be with their Dreamworld sisters. ^^

4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 35 Angelo52 Maerc (Creamcake ^^)

4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 35 Angelo53 Pintac (Catnip ^^)

4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 35 Angelo54 Ytnim

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 35 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2020 4:50 pm

*chuckles* You win, I'll post the updated 3D pics on here too.... I just love how the girls turned out!

4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 35 Maerc104 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 35 Pintac104 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 35 Ytnim10

And a surprise Smile
4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 35 Flora11

4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 35 Kat-s1664 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 35 Kat-s1684 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 35 Kat-s1674 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 35 Kat-s169
Back to top Go down
https://linktr.ee/lisabit
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 35 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2020 5:38 pm

Glad to see the full body shots here too, Kat! Your demon breed turned out gorgeous! Now I see what I've missed before ... hoofs for Maerc - roses for Pintac (and catpaws of course) - fins and an exotic tentacle tail for Ytnim. I wasn't too wrong with her fins and tail! bounce
A nature goddess - Flora and Fauna as one! Or a female Cernunnos. Lovely and bizarr, dangerous and alluring. I like the mystical glow.

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 35 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:57 am

4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 35 29458516_14174425625e2a197041d274 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 35 29458516_16210100105e2a1e29ebf17
Two more fandoms, one may just be a variation of Emma since she's Disney, the other is a video game/book/tv series character. At the moment they are Katrissa and Katrina. May change Katrina,I'm not overly fond of the black hair. 

Edit: Try 2 on Katrina
4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 35 29458516_20671795475e2c440e667c44 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 35 29458516_12583517875e2c461b56b7b4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 35 29458516_21117377395e2c45e2aa953

Edit 3:
Cause I know you'll love it

4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 35 Darkel104 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 35 Darkel11

4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 35 Kat-s1664 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 35 Kat-s1684 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 35 Kat-s1674 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 35 Kat-s169
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 35 EmptySun Jan 26, 2020 9:39 am

Which fandoms, Kat?

A harpy variation! ^^ Katriss looks like a Native American nature spirit. Is there already a background story? I like the emboidered leather duds - tight and short to make it practical for a flying creature. I love that her feathers remind of a quetzal. The horns and red eyes add to the archaic nature spirit vibe while the simple black tresses give her a familiar human touch. And I like the "golden" tan (from sundown?) - almost a Mayan or Inka goddess!

Katrina is a dryade creature? All green, dressed in vines and leaves. The second hairdo is much more interesting. I prefer the tied-back mini-braids and the red tresses are an appealing contrast.

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 35 EmptySun Jan 26, 2020 5:16 pm

Wow, I love the wings! Can you make a harpy without arms with that maker , just with wings? That would be great!
The green one looks like she is part of the Star Treks Orion Syndycate, lol!

4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 35 Courts124 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 35 Rayhan264 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 35 Rayhan274 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 35 Scree165  
playing with Hero Forge
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 35 EmptySun Jan 26, 2020 7:29 pm

The first gal is a jungle dark fae from the Maleficent movie Very Happy The second a dryad from Witcher, but I followed the look from the games, not the TV show.

Hmmm, not sure if I can do something without arms on there, but I can look around a bit, see what I can find Very Happy One of my original Star Trek versions of Grace was an Orion slave girl. She changed to something much older Very Happy She's got outfits from all the timelines.

I haven't put either girl on TH yet, but I will if I ever get a day off, my shift just got changed to on called 24/7 and salary... this ought to be good.

Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 35 EmptySun Jan 26, 2020 7:47 pm

4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 35 Captur17
was playing around with things and I either find wings like I have on my gal or wings like this, but the hands are always still there... I could put actual bird legs on her too, ut she'd be bottomless... unless I put a bikini type outfit on her.

Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 35 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2020 3:06 am

Yeah, she looks great! Human arms with wing-feathers on it and with hands are perfect for a harpy! Nice playing -result! Smile May that be your harpy OC? Wink
Does she have horns up on the head or is that decoration?

4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 35 Courts124 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 35 Rayhan264 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 35 Rayhan274 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 35 Scree165  
playing with Hero Forge
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 35 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2020 6:09 am

I'll have to pull her back up and make an actual pic of her. That definitely wasn't her final shot. Can't remember if she had horns on her head, there were a few on her body... wanted to test the look. I love the wings, my other choices were few.

Back to top Go down
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 35 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2020 2:36 pm

4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 35 Pretty51
4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 35 Arabia45
4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 35 Snow-q33
No,she's not a Disney Princess
Back to top Go down
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 35 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2020 2:40 pm

4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 35 Pixie_44
4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 35 Dark-f29
4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 35 Epic-a37
To be honest,her design is SciFi influenced. Primarily Lost in Space with Battlestar Galactica,eh old school SciFi television and cinema of the 40's/60's.
Back to top Go down
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 35 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2020 2:42 pm

4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 35 Goddes30
4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 35 Viking38
Some would say Mad Scientist's Beautiful Daughter,but she's tougher than that. About 13/14 years in age.
Back to top Go down
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 35 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2020 6:03 pm

4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 35 Sci-fi33
4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 35 Harley33
4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 35 Poison19
Back to top Go down
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 35 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2020 6:08 pm

4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 35 Mermai33
4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 35 Weddin18
4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 35 Pinup-13
Some more. No,she doesn't fall for some rogueish explorer,tho she has grown up in some isolation. She explores and has exploits of her own. Plus,she's of the polyamorous mindset and doesn't wish to be tied down to one man. Or woman either.
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 35 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2020 7:12 pm

Yeee wrote:
Yeah, she looks great! Human arms with wing-feathers on it and with hands are perfect for a harpy! Nice playing -result! Smile
What Yeee said, Kat! This can easily develope into a Harpy! Smile

"Pepita" is kinda cute, Prism. Konsequent design well captured on all the differrent makers. I even get the Kiddo vibe on some of them ... Epic angel, Viking, Poison Ivy - surprisingly it seems to show best on the most martial makers. A range from innocent to elegant to martial plus a bit sexy ... and always staying herself. Make her somewhat older than a child and she's great, Prism.
Oh ... and she needs a better name. ^^

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 35 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2020 11:50 am

Embala wrote:
Yeee wrote:
Yeah, she looks great! Human arms with wing-feathers on it and with hands are perfect for a harpy! Nice playing -result! Smile
What Yeee said, Kat! This can easily develope into a Harpy! Smile

If ya'll want I can take that original play image and use her colors to make a harpy. I made one, but she didn't have these colors.

Loving all the new pics!!!

Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 35 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2020 11:58 am

Yes Katcombs, play with the harpy maker, it is fun. And we like to see harpys.

playing with Hero Forge
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 35 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2020 1:16 pm

*chuckles* Won't be able to today, no idea what my schedule will be for the next week. Hope to make them soon, will post them here. I do need to copy my new gal to here.

4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 35 Doll-d10
4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 35 Captur184 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 35 29458516_13963116445e2f35528c92e4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 35 29458516_465170975e2f35dd7e7fb

Neither have a name yet... probably water related, the other will be storm related.

Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 35 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2020 1:38 pm

Aawwww, Miss "Aquamarine" is a mer-harpy with wet feathers like a cormoran?! cute

playing with Hero Forge
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 35 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2020 5:47 pm

Still a treat Very Happy ... "Aquamarine" would be an option if this wouldn't be the name of your gemsona, Kat. Playing with "marin -lapis - lazul" myself. And with "nami". Stormcurrent would fit her (or her stormy sister) too - totally wrong association, tho. Rolling Eyes Skynami for now! XD

Looking forward to meet her storm sister. Good luck with work schedule, Kat. Hope you'll get the necessary rest and some leisure time on top! *hugs and kisses*

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 35 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2020 9:27 am

I just realized I missed commenting on the space girl, she's amazing! I love all her different versions! I think the angel version is the cutest, i love that hair!

Working from home right now til the boss calls, will try to make her today.

How about Aqualazul and Skynami (LOVE that)?

Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 35 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2020 1:19 pm

Skynami sounds cool to me!

playing with Hero Forge
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   4 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 35 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next